Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,330 members, 7,829,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1955101 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) (3139) (3140) (3141) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2022
UncannyGenius:
Is it Pere? I heard a rumour that he had an affair with one of the wives of Governor Yahaya Bello. I don't know if it is true or not. As for Groovy, if he is sensible, he will avoid those women. As for the ladies, you aren't wrong there. Chichi, won't mind if since she has experienced it.

Biko i no call name o! grin

The only thing is that if you're stupid or suicidal enough to screw a first lady or governor's wife, at least make sure it's not recorded on camera!

Groovy is not Superman o. I saw just one very pretty senior woman who said she's a fan of Groovy. This woman looks like even her farts smell like mint bank notes, it's obvious she has plans to use 'Money cake' levels to reach him after the show. Even ex-female housemates from previous seasons like T-Boss might slide into his DM.

I knew one bored Osborne Estate House wife shipper who asked me to reach Michael and Jackie B . Her and her WhatsApp group ran a very warm-up hosting for Michael on Awolowo road before Jackie B left the house and they sent hers too. I won't mention those that came for Cross, a self-confessed Ashawo.

Chi-Chi seems too loud and razz. Those big men might be scared of tangling with her as she might looseguard and mention names. They'll rather go for Chomzy who's younger,more discreet, fresher, taller and a much better dancer with very beautiful legs and a natural shapely butt. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 4:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
Allnacruise:

I suggest you ban the following people for derailing this thread....

Nexus25
Safarigirl
Gentlefury
Sweetpink
Emmycc
FigarO00
Davodyguy
Highestpopori

Cc Mynd44 Seun

@Allnacruise Wetin i do? cry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 4:33pm On Sep 10, 2022
Wanyiagu:

My co wife,abeg which people dey Adekunlem group
Nnem am not watching at the moment now till I get home kiss
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 4:33pm On Sep 10, 2022
Gentlefury:

@Allnacruise Wetin i do? cry

Baba Una Don almost turn this thread to politics thread...The back and forth will never stop
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
Sweetpink:
Phyna, Daniella, Hermes & Sheggz are in the same team…hmm,wahala Dey!!grin
If anything, Daniella tries in presentation. I believe Hermes and Daniella should come through.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
Then

Pimpasparadise and Judge Judith
Biko it aff do

Hermes and Adekunle are cool

So I see no reason for the back and forth

Make Una rest in Jesus name
angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
Allnacruise:

Baba Una Don almost turn this thread to politics thread...The back and forth will never stop

No vex my man. I no go do am again grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2022
Gentlefury:

No vex my man. I no go do am again grin
cool

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2022
Hmmmmmm

I like what Allyson,Racheal ,Doyin and Choomzys group is coming up with. cheesy

Choomzy might win again ohhh
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2022
Gentlefury:

The only thing is that if you're stupid or suicidal enough to screw a first lady or governor's wife, at least make sure it's not recorded on camera!

Groovy is not Superman o. I saw just one very pretty senior woman who said she's a fan of Groovy. This woman looks like even her farts smell like mint bank notes, it's obvious she has plans to use 'Money cake' levels to reach him after the show. Even ex-female housemates from previous seasons like T-Boss might slide into his DM.

I knew one bored Osborne Estate House wife shipper who asked me to reach Michael and Jackie B . Her and her WhatsApp group ran a very warm-up hosting for Michael on Awolowo road before Jackie B left the house and they sent hers too. I won't mention those that came for Cross, a self-confessed Ashawo.

Chi-Chi seems too loud and razz. Those big men might be scared of tangling with her as she might looseguard and mention names. They'll rather go for Chomzy who's younger,more discreet, fresher, taller and a much better dancer with very beautiful legs and a natural shapely butt. cheesy
This is some heavy allegations, are you saying this is what these housemates are about?
Pimps, toyboys and toygirls?

Are there no normal ones who are just there legitimately without being any of those?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fijiano202(m): 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2022
I think something shocking is going to happen soon where many Faves will be evicted....
The power will be within the Housemates and The public won't be able to vote for the eviction

16 HMS and Just 2 weeks more
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2022
PimpasParadise:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa grin

Oldie.

At least she was still able to conceive me unlike you, whose inconceivability was caused by the numerous abortions from the many dïcks trafficking their way through your stench-trench.

May Putin's Ukraine targeted misile derail its air route and track its way to explode in your already dilapidated pů§sy cheesy
Hahahahahaha ooooh what an idiotic bornthroway tongue So it took u this long and all u could copy and paste is kwakwakwa tongue tongue U and Tatiana no just reach me tongue pathetic cowards!!! losers!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2022
Daniella and Phyna creating the funniest jazz song I've ever heard.

Meanwhile, Groovy and Bryan's team Amanpiano is forming
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2022
This Bryan’s jingle makes sense but I still don’t like him.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
Daniella had the Jazz tune right, she just needed to work on it.
She should hold on to it and not let Hermes sway her with his one way " One day man go blow" tune oh.
I don dey laugh

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2022
kowema:
She should hold on to it and not let Hermes sway her with his one way " One day man go blow" tune oh.
I don dey laugh
what time is the task starting
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2022
kowema:
I don dey laugh

Who and who are in which groups please?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2022
Sheggz is such an idiot!
Others are busy rehearsing while the bloated chicken is sleeping!
Tueh!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2022
MzCherry:
what time is the task starting

Likely 6 0 clock cus dey have 70 mins prep time
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
When the laziest moderator is in charge of your favourite thread. SMH. We need four moderators on constant watch here. I envy soccer threads despite loathing the sport.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
fijiano202:
I think something shocking is going to happen soon where many Faves will be evicted....
The power will be within the Housemates and The public won't be able to vote for the eviction

16 HMS and Just 2 weeks more
I will love this, it will affect my faves but the twist will be interestingly brutal.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2022
kowema:

Likely 6 0 clock cus dey have 70 mins prep time
thanks
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2022
Allnacruise:

Who and who are in which groups please?
Doyin, rachel, allysyn,chomzy

Hermes, phyna, daniella,

Bryann,groovy.adekunle,dotun

Bella, eleswag, chichi, chizzy

The 4th one in hermes group I have forgotten, manage these grin

Ok its sheggz, I have not seen him sitting with them

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 5:08pm On Sep 10, 2022
Gentlefury:

Chi-Chi seems too loud and razz. Those big men might be scared of tangling with her as she might looseguard and mention names. They'll rather go for Chomzy who's younger,more discreet, fresher, taller and a much better dancer with very beautiful legs and a natural shapely butt and a very stinking character. cheesy

Complete....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 5:08pm On Sep 10, 2022
Twoclans:
Hmmmmmm

I like what Allyson,Racheal ,Doyin and Choomzys group is coming up with. cheesy

Choomzy might win again ohhh

Why is Hermes group reading/singing the original Dano milk lyrics but Bella's team is composing their own lyrics from scratch?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 5:08pm On Sep 10, 2022
Bella is looking like Diane of pepperdem this afternoon.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
Sanqa:

Doyin, rachel, allysyn,chomzy

Hermes, phyna, daniella,

Bryann,groovy.adekunle,dotun

Bella, eleswag, chichi, chizzy

The 4th one in hermes group I have forgotten, manage these grin

Ok its sheggz, I have not seen him sitting with them

Thanks cool
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by empress101(f): 5:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
What time is the task

(1) (2) (3) ... (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) (3139) (3140) (3141) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.