Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1955162 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3136) (3137) (3138) (3139) (3140) (3141) (3142) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2022
Eloswag’s group is giving me joygrin
Meanwhile,Bella will do better if Sheggz is out of the picturegrin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2022
Teams and Genre of Jingle to create

Doyin, rachel, allysyn,chomzy ----RnB

Hermes, phyna, daniella Sheggz---Jazz

Bryann,groovy.adekunle,dotun--- Amanpiano

Bella, eleswag, chichi, chizzy----Fuji.

I believe there's a Highlife team Abi I missed it.

Fuji looking good so far
Amanpiano still forming
Jazz crew are cracking me up.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Romanoff(f): 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2022
This their Eloswag's group, na Obi kererwke Obi vibes them dey use form their own jingle.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2022
Latashia:
I don't watch BBNaija for parties. Thats how you guys give the win to the wrong people every year.

They don't have to win but shouldn't leave let when other delawood are still there
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2022
Racheal’s voice is good with this Dano jingle.
Allysyn does not just have the voice grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2022
PimpasParadise:

First off, it's 'I'm' not 'Am'

While you were busy chasing men out of your league and looking for someone to fill your purse with change, you forgot the importance of elementary schooling. cheesy

From what we've seen you obviously weren't birthed right. The sperm must lack zinc. No wonder you bask in the vain glory and obsession of good looks. It must be what you lack. You can't fool us.

Cheap slųt
Retreat na, abeg.
You weren’t laidis last season o, abi i was blind to it?
Ndo.

Judith, e don do too na..ewwe.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH using me to train and learn how to diss.

Wife of Ogogoro seller cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
fijiano202:
regardless am not interested in 3 candidates....
I stand on my choice of not those 3 candidates

How that one go help ?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
Make task start , make I resume agenda…
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 10, 2022
Gentlefury:

Biko i no call name o! grin

The only thing is that if you're stupid or suicidal enough to screw a first lady or governor's wife, at least make sure it's not recorded on camera!

Groovy is not Superman o. I saw just one very pretty senior woman who said she's a fan of Groovy. This woman looks like even her farts smell like mint bank notes, it's obvious she has plans to use 'Money cake' levels to reach him after the show. Even ex-female housemates from previous seasons like T-Boss might slide into his DM.

I knew one bored Osborne Estate House wife shipper who asked me to reach Michael and Jackie B . Her and her WhatsApp group ran a very warm-up hosting for Michael on Awolowo road before Jackie B left the house and they sent hers too. I won't mention those that came for Cross, a self-confessed Ashawo.

Chi-Chi seems too loud and razz. Those big men might be scared of tangling with her as she might looseguard and mention names. They'll rather go for Chomzy who's younger,more discreet, fresher, taller and a much better dancer with very beautiful legs and a natural shapely butt. cheesy
Lol! Groovy na Ashawo, he will reason the senior woman for sure. Na connections for his businesses, he dey find. Concerning Chichi, na loose cannon she be. Normally those senior men go avoid her. Chomzy makes sense. grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2022
Housemates are in the arena for Arla/Dano task.

The arena looks beautiful and cozy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Mechipuonu dia!!! If u think I look as ugly and shapeless like the ashewo japanese that birthed u think again cos beautiful things connect tongue Am super beautiful that's why I connected to a super handsome man Kabiyesi Ade unlike u that is super ugly and connected to a super ugly man hermes tongue tongue tongue

My dear, I'll advise you to sheath your sword.

Prior to now, I take too much importance to posts on Nairaland, thinking it'll bruise my ego, until I realized this is a faceless forum and nothing here should get to you.

BTW, I joined Nairaland around April, 2006 with my former handle. That was months before Germany 2006 world cup, which Italy won by defeating France.

I abandoned the handle, when I couldn't remember the password and opened this account.

Now that we're making money, traveling around the world and doing well, one can't be doing exchange with people online.

Now check out this link
https://www.ivc-forum.org/

The Honorable Minister of Finance of one of the richest countries in the world is hosting us at the end of this month.

See attach image for further confirmation.

We're staying at the Luxurious Four Seasons Hotel at Kingdom CenRiyadh.

A night in the hotel cost $800 grin
https://m.fourseasons.com/riyadh/

Will someone like me, coordinating the participation of Nigerians now be 'fighting' online?

So my dear, we all love Adekunle, want him to win, but don't go this route of word exchange.

Thanks dear cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
What Hermes group is doing is exactly what biggie requested for ,Bella and eloswags group are taking me to an undisclosed location.Biggie will decide Sha after their presentation.
Sixfeetbelle:

Why is Hermes group reading/singing the original Dano milk lyrics but Bella's team is composing their own lyrics from scratch?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2022
6pm.
empress101:
What time is the task
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ninja is here with a brief.

Head of house Hermes is reading

Dano welcomes the housemates to the arena for their task .Dano feels the housemates needs to be nourished enough for the task ahead so Dano set up a nourishment corner for the housemates .

The housemates are picking goodies from the nourishment corner .
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 6:08pm On Sep 10, 2022
Twoclans:
Ninja is here with a brief.

Head of house Hermes is reading

Dano welcomes the housemates to the arena for their task .Dano feels the housemates needs to be nourished enough for the task ahead so Dano set up a nourishment corner for the housemates .

The housemates are picking goodies from the nourishment corner .
what are the goodies
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 6:08pm On Sep 10, 2022
Right from SYE season, I've always loved the GO FOR IT song. Hate that they would shorten the song during adverts because all I want to do is sing along.

Biggie, kindly don't stop playing it grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 6:09pm On Sep 10, 2022
Big Baby Bri trending alongside Beauty Tukura.

E be things wink

I wonder where that girl get the info that Bryan doesn't trend. Nawa o

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:09pm On Sep 10, 2022
Housemates having light entertainment

Courtesy dano…

Milkshake, parfait and snacks available

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
ItisHi:
is there any other person bearing Nozino here. WTF are you for me to be scared of quoting you. Taa! Getat!!

Den quote me with your full chest.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
Chinachriss:
Big Baby Bro trending alongside Beauty Tukura.

E be things wink

I wonder where that girl get the info that Bryan doesn't trend. Nawa o
Why is Beauty trending
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
Lol, Bella's group grin grin.
Everyone in that group nominated her grin and 2 people on that group hate her so much. Chizzy and Chichi
Lmao grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:12pm On Sep 10, 2022
Even though una no dey grateful and go still drag Bryann, make I help una with pictures… sad grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2022
Bella your rebellz are here to push you to the finals jor. kiss

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2022
Dannyxy:
Even though una no dey grateful and go still drag Bryann, make I help una with pictures… sad grin

You’re doing well smiley
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:17pm On Sep 10, 2022
grin angry Make I catch una drag Bryann this night
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:17pm On Sep 10, 2022
Lhimeet:

You’re doing well smiley

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 6:17pm On Sep 10, 2022
Dannyxy:
grin angry Make I catch una drag Bryann this night

grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (3136) (3137) (3138) (3139) (3140) (3141) (3142) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.