Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1938655 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3402) (3403) (3404) (3405) (3406) (3407) (3408) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 9:39am On Sep 16, 2022
NO MIND THEM, I DON'T KNOW WHY THE SO MUCH HATE & GANG UP

PHYNA WILL WIN THE SHOW & HER LIFE WILL DEFINITELY TRANSFORM FOR THE BEST.....NO AMOUNT OF HATE CAN STOP GOD'S GRACE

Ginaz:

i really have no ideal why people would mock phyna by her past life. she had aborted gave you no right to used it against her and this is the reason why God said don't judge!

need i remind you when the city of Jericho was destroyed, it was just one person who got out alive? a prostitute, a whoore !

you insulting her, are you 100% certain a child from your generations to come after you are gone from the world won't commit abortion even though you didn't do so during your lifetime?

i hope phyna wins ! so she could get her life together, turn things good for herself so she won't be in circumstances that led her to those abortions.

how many orphans have you cared or fed for? since you cared so much about past abortions of your fellow woman!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:40am On Sep 16, 2022
Geezeem:

let him enjoy the left over...
If Giddy still dey, e for no reach him hand grin
Unless Kayode didn’t show some of such moments when Giddy was with Racheal, i didn't see him enjoy Racheal’s ass as much as Adekunle did last night alone. grin

Moreover, you know if Adekunle wanted Racheal, he had her at his disposal way before Giddy, he would have had her but he chose to be unpredictable.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:40am On Sep 16, 2022
Geezeem:

Shipless guys borrowing gals... left overs to flex lipsrsealed

You should have watched Adekunle and Daniella- not a good watch tbh lipsrsealed

And our BBB, the show weina and his quick glances at the camera… to know where it was zooming on to go and sing Dano song and do his make up sessions lipsrsealed
Otherwise the night was a good one

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:41am On Sep 16, 2022
Ginaz:

i really have no ideal why people would mock phyna by her past life. she had aborted gave you no right to used it against her and this is the reason why God said don't judge!

need i remind you when the city of Jericho was destroyed, it was just one person who got out alive? a prostitute, a whoore !

you insulting her, are you 100% certain a child from your generations to come after you are gone from the world won't commit abortion even though you didn't do so during your lifetime?

i hope phyna wins ! so she could get her life together, turn things good for herself so she won't be in circumstances that led her to those abortions.

how many orphans have you cared or fed for? since you cared so much about past abortions of your fellow woman!
A woman that have done Abortion twice is irresponsible, no matter how you twist it.Groovy deserves better.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:42am On Sep 16, 2022
Geezeem:

cheesy... laugh wan kill me

Sheggz is boring?
Someone with a strike, a double punishment and a toxic ship?
How many house altercations now.... and counting?

I truly doubt if that person knows the. meaning of the word cheesy

Can you read pass a page without the guy's name coming up in one way or the other?... ok I think this is just trolling

Sheggz could be many things unpleasant but that!
Something that rarely happens with real Lekki kids, typical of Peckham boys cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 9:46am On Sep 16, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
A woman that have done Abortion twice is irresponsible, no matter how you twist it.Groovy deserves better.

Na so. You know how many girls Groovy pen.is don impregnate? Deserves better as per Saint wey him be abi?

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:47am On Sep 16, 2022
Geezeem:

Shipless guys borrowing gals... left overs to flex lipsrsealed
Hei god, these women have suffered, leftovers kwanu.

Well, the most important thing is that, the women made them feel great, you need to see bigbig boners under boxer, the real men in them was brought out. grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:47am On Sep 16, 2022
Ginaz:

Part of which will have to be stopping asking men for sex. She needs to let go of this tendency. Its bad and sad. She needs people in her life to make her know she's good enough, love herself, know she's worthy etc. She needs to do a lot of work on herself. I don't know anything about her life before now, but judging by her actions towards Eloswag and now Groovy, I know she needs help....serious help. And I'm not hating

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ginaz(f): 9:48am On Sep 16, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:

the boy who was responsible for the pregnancies is what? a saint? a priest?

stop judging people based on past mistakes. someone who is repentant is better than someone who is 100% perfect cos they were in darkness but brought back to light, she isn't her past anymore.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:48am On Sep 16, 2022
Eeghe:

It s not that deep biko
You now dislike him, it’s very fine -just watch… I know how much you like drama
Plus, it might equip you with major weapons against all there, even him lol
Trust me
And lemme know if I gorrit lol
I told you the content cos I didn’t wanna deceive you?
Trust me ah!

Watch it and reply me to make me recover quickly tongue

Emotional blackmail lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ginaz(f): 9:50am On Sep 16, 2022
Sanqa:

Part of which will have to be stopping asking men for sex. She needs to let go of this tendency. Its bad and sad. She needs people in her life to make her know she's good enough, love herself, know she's worthy etc. She needs to do a lot of work on herself. I don't know anything about her life before now, but judging by her actions towards Eloswag and now Groovy, I know she needs help....serious help. And I'm not hating

she will get it soon.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:50am On Sep 16, 2022
carammel:

Hei god, these women have suffered, leftovers kwanu.

Well, the most important thing is that, the women made them feel great, you need to see bigbig boners under boxer, the real men in them was brought out. grin grin

Well...I can't begrudge them that grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:51am On Sep 16, 2022
carammel:

Something that rarely happen with real Lekki kids, typical of Peckham boys cheesy

Well... my point is, he isn't boring.... he only just chose to stick to one gal and not give her drama... which is what is paining some people inside and outside the house

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 9:52am On Sep 16, 2022
Bryann has taken over BBN channel since morning. Content opor.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by H2ho(m): 9:54am On Sep 16, 2022
davodyguy:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1570553012606881793

If enjoyment was a person,
It’d be Adekunle
this is too Erotica grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:57am On Sep 16, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
There is virtually no evidence of this and her statement may have been a misyarn nothing of her past life or even those who know her have stated this.
Asides that grow up and be enlightened, a woman aborts a pregnancy she is deemed irresponsible but the man that gave the belle and runs away from responsibilities is a smart player.
Rubbish its always women that get the short end of the stick while men are given a pass mtchewww

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 9:57am On Sep 16, 2022
Good morning Vibryannts and haters

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 9:57am On Sep 16, 2022
carammel:

Something that rarely happen with real Lekki kids, typical of Peckham boys cheesy

Shege wouldn't stand a chance with peckham boys
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:59am On Sep 16, 2022
Sanqa:

The 100 million will help her.

Thank God for that. Yeye dey smell why should a woman not even ask her man for sex? What is the crime in that? That was how you all were spreading lies that she begged Groovy to manage her and that was shown to be a lie

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:00am On Sep 16, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

There is virtually no evidence of this and her statement may have been a misyarn nothing of her past life or even those who know her have stated this.
Asides that grow up and be enlightened, a woman aborts a pregnancy she is deemed irresponsible but the man that gave the belle and runs away from responsibilities is a smart player.
Rubbish its always women that get the short end of the stick while men are given a pass mtchewww

I don’t understand (Bella’s voice and facial expression)
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by sajosoj850: 10:02am On Sep 16, 2022
Daniella is the kind of girl that doesn't know how to say no to a guy.
Any guy that can apply small pressure can enter her especially when there are no cameras.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:02am On Sep 16, 2022
Ginaz:

I don't respond to empty trolls but I'm not letting this one slide.

Your lamentations doesn't erase the fact that she is a serial abortionist!!! A cold blooded murderer that kills foetus!!!

How much is condom

You even involve my generation? Now take this...

I hope your generation continue to abort babies, kill children since you support evil and wickedness. I equally hope you don't get to see any woman in your generation struggling with infertility.

Abortion ambassador undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:07am On Sep 16, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

The 100 million will help her.

Thank God for that. Yeye dey smell why should a woman not even ask her man for sex? What is the crime in that? That was how you all were spreading lies that she begged Groovy to manage her and that was shown to be a lie
1. Money does not help anyone in this regard.
2. If you keep asking for sex and they show you they are not interested, would you blame them if they run away after they impregnate you?
3. I don't know about being managed, but I heard her say she has been loyal to a guy she was a side-chick to for 2 years. If the age she gave is right, that alone says a lot.
Like I said she needs to work on herself.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:12am On Sep 16, 2022
On abortion
Be careful when laying a curse on people who have had it, it may ricochet on the people you know and revere lipsrsealed

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ginaz(f): 10:17am On Sep 16, 2022
Nhazeru:

Your lamentations doesn't erase the fact that she is a serial abortionist!!! A cold blooded murderer that kills foetus!!!

How much is condom

I hope your generation continue to abort babies, kill children since you support evil and wickedness. I equally hope you don't get to see any woman in your generation struggling with infertility.

you are unwise! she did commit abortion no denial but is there room for her to change presently? the answer is yes! so why do you live in the past and keep dragging her through the mud on past deeds?

people make mistakes , she's still young and her life won't be the way it was hopefully when she comes out of the house.

calling me abortion ambassador is very silly of you. i don't stand for people being mocked for mistakes they made in the past. the past can't be changed, if they make amends repentantly then don't make them feel less human cos you are very perfect in your judgement!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by LotaTee: 10:18am On Sep 16, 2022
Nhazeru:

How much is condom

Anty, you didn't respond to her last paragraph. I have reposted it for you below, you're welcome. kiss

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 10:21am On Sep 16, 2022
Good morning Phynation.

Remember to get as many IUCs and numbers ready.

Have a prosperous day.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:21am On Sep 16, 2022
Its good to have contents and something best to offer!
When hermes came, many names he was called n description given... bt today his story changed... got himself higher great esteem today. What a lesson " never judge a book by its cover" meet them, don't judge them!

Look alike doesn't mean LIKES! HERMES!

I don't have a FAV bt I have SOFT SPOT for GROOVY!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:28am On Sep 16, 2022
Geezeem:

Emotional blackmail lipsrsealed

Like I said, it’s never that deep
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:33am On Sep 16, 2022
Ginaz:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:35am On Sep 16, 2022
Nhazeru:

How much is condom

It's a good thing she aborted though. Imagine the world being littered with mini Phynas... Osanobuaaaa!!! shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:38am On Sep 16, 2022
Amya:

Lol. No the bum isn't o.

I wish I took a picture. Doyin's was normal, same as Allysun and the rest of the ladies. Daniella's was 3-4 shades darker than her skin tone.

I hope I get to see it before she leaves cheesy cheesy cheesy

If it's 3-4 shades darker, then it isn't normal true true. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (3402) (3403) (3404) (3405) (3406) (3407) (3408) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.