Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1953614 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3404) (3405) (3406) (3407) (3408) (3409) (3410) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 16, 2022
Blaxhex:
@ emboldened, you are blessed.
Always supporting everything bad, come to family section and contribute I want to test something

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:57am On Sep 16, 2022
Eeghe:
On the abortion topic, many people (way more than you wanna know) do get willful terminations of pregnancy sha…every day

Married women
Unmarried women and girls
Reserved babes, agboros, those who admit to it, those who keep it secret…those whose partners/parents know about it, and those whose people don’t….

More than you know so people, especially guys, leave the topic. It is beyond you guys
Just know that the reserved girl you worship may have had or could have an abortion, or two …and you won’t know
It’s literally every day that I see this

Anyway not saying you should not condemn what is a sin to you…I am just saying maybe don’t lay curses on people who have had it, it may ricochet on people you know and revere lipsrsealed

i'll never even be caught having this kind of argument with anyone... either for or against

I just can't seem to wrap my head around the reason why Phyna feels its ok to release this kind of information to Africa?

These children do too much honestly embarassed

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Blaxhex: 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
A woman that have done Abortion twice is irresponsible, no matter how you twist it.Groovy deserves better.
there's a great chance that you'll marry a girl wey don run abortion like 2- 5 times... and e go happen without you knowing shit about it, trust me.. cheesy

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2022
Sanqa:

Are you sure? Then why does she end her tweets with #phynation ? grin
Or is it because she said Bryann has topped twice?
my bad, it's like she supports phyna
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:02pm On Sep 16, 2022
Blaxhex:
there's a great chance that you'll marry a girl wey don run abortion like 2- 5 times... and e go happen without you knowing shit about it, trust me.. cheesy
I am not irresponsible

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
Blaxhex:
Everyone is not as careless as you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
bashtee09:

My people! My people!!

I think safarigirl has to be the same as this Amarachi on Twitter, same thing safari wrote here was what Amara tweeted

Safarigirl use to claimed she has a sister that used to give her results update

Amarachi also said her sister is the one updating her about results

Just an observation though

I quickly went to check her out and I will wager she is the one. Same way of writing. If truly she's same person on the profile picture, she is beautiful
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
nooker:

If you are not a virgin or didn't marry as a virgin, then STFU and take several seats back. I don't know why women are quick to turn their hypocritical noses up at their fellow woman who had an abortion whilst they are themselves ambassadors of postinor 2 and withdrawal methods.

Your own is to jump into fights... you are everly buying beefs wholesale here, beefs that are not even for sale

See how y'all are gathering my teamie.... just one person Vs how many of you... if not that this topic is something I wouldn't want to engage in as a matter of principle, una go know say Nhazeru get teamies too.... no be only una lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Blaxhex: 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
Culer:
dotun is gay. Like pure undiluted gay... Someone who knows him told me.
The person said even doyin knows about his sexuality.
that amarachi girl is definitely on this thread.
Cuz she tweeted something similar to this quoted post several minutes after this moniker posted it here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nhazeru... pls lay your weapon down comrade... let the abortion argument end pls. We all are women. This is one fight we shouldn't even be engaged in... it's a very sensitive subject

Thank you

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Blaxhex: 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nhazeru:

I quickly went to check her out and I will wager she is the one. Same way of writing. If truly she's same person on the profile picture, she is beautiful
I've seen Safari's picture, and that's not her.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2022
sajosoj850:
Daniella is the kind of girl that doesn't know how to say no to a guy.
Any guy that can apply small pressure can enter her especially when there are no cameras.

That's the characteristics of innocent face girls or pastor daughters , they don't say no

If not for cameras , Daniela for don go round . She no get mind

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
More vawulence please......cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
Blaxhex:
that amarachi girl is definitely on this thread.
Cuz she tweeted something similar to this quoted post several minutes after this moniker posted it here.

We have lots of stars on this thread

I know like 3
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 12:18pm On Sep 16, 2022
Geezeem:
Nhazeru... pls lay your weapon down comrade... let the abortion argument end pls. We all are women. This is one fight we shouldn't even be engaged in... it's a very sensitive subject

Thank you

kiss this is very mature!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
Geezeem:

Thank you

angry angry angry

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
Phyna is the kind of girl to keep for knacks !!!

Try out your greatest fantasies with her ,,, she’ll gladly oblige … sweet Edo girl . cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 12:24pm On Sep 16, 2022
Witches Coven. Una sad attempt to decampaign Phyna has failed.

Move to Sheggz or Bellla or Hermes.

Leave Phyna alone you witches

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 12:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
Geezeem:

Your own is to jump into fights... you are everly buying beefs wholesale here, beefs that are not even for sale

See how y'all are gathering my teamie.... just one person Vs how many of you... if not that this topic is something I wouldn't want to engage in as a matter of principle, una go know say Nhazeru get teamies too.... no be only una lipsrsealed

Are you a virgin? How many prick dn scatter your Toto?

If you’re not a virgin, you can’t shame another woman least of Alpha Phyna.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nozino:

Are you a virgin? How many prick dn scatter your Toto?

If you’re not a virgin, you can’t shame another woman least of Alpha Phyna.

I thought Geezeem was ensuing for peace why are you coming for her The above is unnecessary...... shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 12:28pm On Sep 16, 2022
fitzmayowa:

I thought Geezeem was ensuing for peace why are you coming for her na...... shocked shocked shocked

Already posted before I saw her last reply.

Still doesn’t change the fact that if many prick dn destroy your Toto, you shouldn’t be shaming another woman.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2022
Women with wild Toto who didn’t marry as virgins shaming another woman is wild to me.

I nr blame Una, na the weak simp way marry Una after sharing your Toto everywhere I blame

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2022
Gay people are fantasizing again? Threebear, I see you have disciples.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 12:31pm On Sep 16, 2022
ItisHi:
ofcourse you hate him but that doesn't matter. But do you guys think all these your agendas against him will make his fans leave him in wk8

You can stan him till week 1 million, we all know that he is not winning the show, the competition is fierce, other contestants are better hence why Bryann employees are having to remind people about his content, you people are having to dig into the Nairaland achieves way back in July to remind us about what your Employer did that is not good news for your employer

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 12:34pm On Sep 16, 2022
If you’re not a virgin, you’re a cheap slut and a se.x toy. How you think you can shame another woman, and not your delusional holier than thou self is above me.

You’re not a virgin= Phyna is better than you.

She’s owning her fvck ups with her full chest while your husband thinks you’ve never had a three some or got fvcked at a sex party

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 12:36pm On Sep 16, 2022
When did this thread become so toxic? I thought it was made mainly for updates. Throughout the duration of the lush hair task, it was just a Bryann vs everyone war here, little to no updates at all. Its either Ade vs Hermes, or Phyna vs Bryann, people that are even tight buddies in the house. Lets not even talk about how Sheggz and Bella are always dragged, both individually and as a collective. All this stuff is toxic and mentally draining. Omo, I tire o embarassed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by stunning4real: 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
Exactly my thought why would I say such openly when is not something someone is proud of. Even here that it's legal yet people are discreet about it
Geezeem:

i'll never even be caught having this kind of argument with anyone... either for or against

I just can't seem to wrap my head around the reason why Phyna feels its ok to release this kind of information to Africa?

These children do too much honestly embarassed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

angry angry angry

What don't you understand?

Your girl's frowning meme always crack me up grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
Insider secret,

Your husband/boyfriend actually feel disgusted by the fact that you’re not a virgin but they won’t tell you.

Your husband hasn’t forgiven you for being a hoe. He dy the guy mind. In his head, no difference between you and Olosho.

But what do I know? Let’s continue to shame Phyna for speaking her truth.

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:40pm On Sep 16, 2022
fitzmayowa:

I thought Geezeem was ensuing for peace why are you coming for her The above is unnecessary...... shocked shocked shocked

He lacks understanding. A delinquent child!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:40pm On Sep 16, 2022
Mayhem1:
The person even supports Bryann, but i'm sure safarigirl no fine reach that level though

The girl on the profile picture is nikitha
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 12:42pm On Sep 16, 2022
Geezeem:

He lacks understanding. A delinquent child!

You know I love you right? You wan buy my market?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3404) (3405) (3406) (3407) (3408) (3409) (3410) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.