Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3408) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1953901 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3405) (3406) (3407) (3408) (3409) (3410) (3411) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 12:42pm On Sep 16, 2022
queenemelda:
When did this thread become so toxic? I thought it was made mainly for updates. Throughout the duration of the lush hair task, it was just a Bryann vs everyone war here, little to no updates at all. Its either Ade vs Hermes, or Phyna vs Bryann, people that are even tight buddies in the house. Lets not even talk about how Sheggz and Bella are always dragged, both individually and as a collective. All this stuff is toxic and mentally draining. Omo, I tire o embarassed
Pelegrin nairaland is not for the faint hearted
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
Spread the vawulence …

Carry your own , I no get stamina … cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 12:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
Married women don’t know that their husbands hold not being a virgin at the time of marriage against them.

Tueh!!! If only you know what your husband thinks of you, you won’t act like you’re better than Phyna, you loose, non virgin Akunakuna

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 12:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

You can stan him till week 1 million, we all know that he is not winning the show, the competition is fierce, other contestants are better hence why Bryann employees are having to remind people about his content, you people are having to dig into the Nairaland achieves way back in July to remind us about what your Employer did that is not good news for your employer
REST!! Dont have your time today

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 12:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
queenemelda:
When did this thread become so toxic? I thought it was made mainly for updates. Throughout the duration of the lush hair task, it was just a Bryann vs everyone war here, little to no updates at all. Its either Ade vs Hermes, or Phyna vs Bryann, people that are even tight buddies in the house. Lets not even talk about how Sheggz and Bella are always dragged, both individually and as a collective. All this stuff is toxic and mentally draining. Omo, I tire o embarassed
U never see anything yet, i just dey wait for Phyna to f*ck up again, I go drag her like goat

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
damiviolet:

Pelegrin nairaland is not for the faint hearted

When are you going to jump into the vawulence train na If a mod could do it you know you can too.....cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
Hello….

No peace for the wicked….

We dey today again…

Where una dey, since una no wan get sense, you go low I go lower, las las they lock the thread…

My lockdown energy don show…

Trigger guard…. check

Cartridge…….. check

Front aparture …. Check

Back aparture…. check

Magazine…. Check

Whewww, who be Werey, who dey who dey who dey

We don show…. grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 12:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
Chiefheywhy:
Phyna is the kind of girl to keep for knacks !!!

Try out your greatest fantasies with her ,,, she’ll gladly oblige … sweet Edo girl . cheesy cheesy
and then dump her when you've had your fill cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 12:48pm On Sep 16, 2022
Their men, I apologize for opening our guarded secret.

It wasn’t intentional, this woman don’t understand the animosity we feel towards them when we pay bride price for someone that has been past around. Some actually think they are better than Phyna. I had to correct them.

Please forgive me. I won’t open more secrets

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 12:48pm On Sep 16, 2022
Geezeem:

You truly believed this? shocked

So tell me... why was there little tension between Ade and Giddy before he left? And why was Ade upset that after he asked Giddy, that one refused to tell him something was going on between him and Rachel?

See eh... it doesn't matter if Giddy has ever rocked Rachel like Ade did last night.... WE BOTH KNOW that if Giddy was there last night, Rachel wouldn't even go 5O meters any where near Kunle...

We have buried this discussion tey tey nah... what's there to argue pls?

We all saw how much Racheal moved towards Ade, he saw her moves but he didn’t act on it, funnily Giddy called Ade’s attention to her moves one night, Racheal knew Ade wasn’t seeing her “like that” and she freed him and moved to three-timing Giddy who was lurking around and ready to pounce. They started on a lowkey, when Ade developed some interest, he saw that Giddy and the babe were already close, Giddy was his guy and it was normal to ask but Giddy being a coward denied Racheal. Ebuka cast the two of them and that was how Ade knew the two were having something, he reacted by drifting away from her totally, he couldn’t stand their lies.

If Giddy was there and Adekunle wanted to be petty, he would be and Racheal would oblige him.

All the time he wasn’t talking to her, she was always seeking his attention until he gave in to her from the night of their tecno win and sealed it with last night rocking.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by enque(f): 12:48pm On Sep 16, 2022
queenemelda:

The 'toxicity' is a norm with every bbn season...lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:48pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nozino:

Are you a virgin? How many prick dn scatter your Toto?
If you’re not a virgin
, you can’t shame another woman least of Alpha Phyna.

Like what the ef!?
You will never know the answer…and more importantly, you have no business wanting to know this….
Mehn you guys can go low

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
Better just mind your business, make potopoto no follow rub you… if you neutral..

T for Tanks, if, You carry fake neutrality come dey agend….

Shalaye no go full basket…

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by youngWilly: 12:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
grin
Nozino:

You know I love you right? You wan buy my market?
grin Man on fire
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2022
Dannyxy:
Hello….

We dey today again…

Where una dey, since una no wan get sense, you go low I go lower, las las they lock the thread…

Trigger guard…. check

Cartridge…….. check

Front aparture …. Check

Back aparture…. check

Magazine…. Check

We don show…. grin

Una plan dn fail.

We don’t give goats scholarships anymore.

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2022
queenemelda:
Today there's nothing happening since morning.
Toxicity is expected, we are rounding up the show,just 2 weeks left. So emotions are high grin faves are leaving. We are angry, disappointed and anxious. We wanted our faves to win but its not happening and its clear for us. We will attack anything that threatens to diplace the said fave. Its panic attack really grin grin nothing serious. In the next 2 months we will all be fine.... I hope

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
Biggie is not wise

Where/who is that lady that used to tell people when they had been wise or foolish
Deaddd
cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
Geezeem:

Your own is to jump into fights... you are everly buying beefs wholesale here, beefs that are not even for sale

See how y'all are gathering my teamie.... just one person Vs how many of you... if not that this topic is something I wouldn't want to engage in as a matter of principle, una go know say Nhazeru get teamies too.... no be only una lipsrsealed

I have tooth issues, so I don't eat beef. That being said, it's not a team issue. I don't like judgemental people especially those that aren't themselves saints. The same way I have issues with people who engage in makeover sessions, invest in eyelashes, padded bra,butt, hips, tummy wrap and whatnots. Going upandan the streets of Instagram looking for organic shit.ts and talking oil and at the same time turning their noses up at their fellow women who have body enhancement surgeries or liposuction.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
Eeghe:

Like what the ef!?
You will never know the answer to do…and more importantly, you have no business wanting to know this….
Mehn you guys can go low

It was a rhetorical question. I don’t care about the answer.

And yes, I’m ready to go low and even swim in the mud.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nozino:

Una plan dn fail.

when you and your cousin finish to deceive una sef, I go reply you…

Byrannlagos ko, nozino black nyash ni

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 12:53pm On Sep 16, 2022
Not Phyna fans defending an abortionist. Your fave have always been rejected. Both inside and outside the house.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 12:53pm On Sep 16, 2022
AmazonTopaz
post=116715636:

The 100 million will help her.

Thank God for that. Yeye dey smell why should a woman not even ask her man for sex? What is the crime in that? That was how you all were spreading lies that she begged Groovy to manage her and that was shown to be a lie
What she needs is true people and love not money.
According to Wizkid and Duncan Mighty ' only fakers will love you when you have, when e red Dem tuama...'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:53pm On Sep 16, 2022
Eeghe:

Like what the ef!?
You will never know the answer to do…and more importantly, you have no business wanting to know this….
Mehn you guys can go low

The reason for this I still don't understand, it just amazes me how peeps do this......Whew!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:54pm On Sep 16, 2022
Dannyxy:
Hello….

We dey today again…

Trigger guard…. check

Cartridge…….. check

Front aparture …. Check

Back aparture…. check

Magazine…. Check

We don show…. grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
ItisHi:
and then dump her when you've had your fill cheesy

You get the scope …

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
ItisHi:
Not Phyna fans defending an abortionist. Your fave have always been rejected. Both inside and outside the house.

Your fave is a product of fornication. Sit this one out!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
Sanqa:

Today there's nothing happening since morning.
Toxicity is expected, we are rounding up the show,just 2 weeks left. So emotions are high grin faves are leaving. We are angry, disappointed and anxious. We wanted our faves to win but its not happening and its clear for us. We will attack anything that threatens to diplace the said fave. Its panic attack really grin grin nothing serious. In the next 2 months we will all be fine.... I hope

If you are a guy, drink a cold beer on me. If na woman you be, one pizza and coldstone ice-cream for you. No worry, I will pay cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
Geezeem:

i'll never even be caught having this kind of argument with anyone... either for or against
I just can't seem to wrap my head around the reason why Phyna feels its ok to release this kind of information to Africa?
These children do too much honestly embarassed

I knowww

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nozino:

Una plan dn fail.

out of all HMs na Hermes you see use for your agenda. What a failure!! undecided A big disrespect

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 1:00pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nozino:

Una plan dn fail.

I'm sure you know that whatever a fan does or tweets is not a reflection of the HM in question? Abeg leave Bryan alone
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 1:00pm On Sep 16, 2022
You want to shame Phyna yet your fave was born out of wedlock to a Sugar mummy waist trainer wearing woman whose only highlight is trying to seduce innocent young boys on the glam.

Tueh!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2022
Lauryn41:

The girl on the profile picture is nikitha

Unbanned

(1) (2) (3) ... (3405) (3406) (3407) (3408) (3409) (3410) (3411) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.