Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,000 members, 7,828,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1953802 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3403) (3404) (3405) (3406) (3407) (3408) (3409) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 10:38am On Sep 16, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

It's a good thing she aborted though. Imagine the world being littered with mini Phynas... Osanobuaaaa!!! shocked shocked
Deraaa

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ginaz(f): 10:40am On Sep 16, 2022
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:42am On Sep 16, 2022
badinfluence:

Deraaa

I'm supporting Ginaz biko lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ginaz(f): 10:45am On Sep 16, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

I'm supporting Ginaz biko lipsrsealed

lol. i come confuse. wink

don't hate on her pls. kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:51am On Sep 16, 2022
Ginaz:

you are unwise! she did commit abortion no denial but is there room for her to change presently? the answer is yes! so why do you live in the past and keep dragging her through the mud on past deeds?

people make mistakes , she's still young and her life won't be the way it was hopefully when she comes out of the house.

calling me abortion ambassador is very silly of you. i don't stand for people being mocked for mistakes they made in the past. the past can't be changed, if they make amends repentantly then don't make them feel less human cos you are very perfect in your judgement!

Your generation is unwise and silly
You and Phina na serial abortionist...go knock your self.

Phina's is two

Yours go don reach 5.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 10:55am On Sep 16, 2022
Na WA for this thread o, let's take it easy with the bashing and insults o, it's not that deep!!!

Biko nu, ejo o

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nozino: 10:56am On Sep 16, 2022
Stanning you was never a mistake.

You’ve given us your all.

You’ve been vulnerable With us.

You shared some of your darkest secrets with us.

We know that you’re not perfect like the rest of us including people who wrongly judge you.

We will continue to Stan and defend you till eternity.

PhynaOurBaby

WinnerPhyna

Phyna X 100M

I STAND WITH PHYNA

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ginaz(f): 10:59am On Sep 16, 2022
Nhazeru:

you are displaying signs of a hypocrite and pharisee who all they know is to judge.

since you are so pained phyna aborted, what have you done to help orphans? have you fed those who were not aborted but were left abandoned in the streets , hungry with no hope? undecided

atleast stop talking about the dead and care for the living to the extent you cared to trolled phyna for mistakes which were made in the past.

you are silly, unwise, hypocrisy runs in your blood and it's a pity you don't know it.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ginaz(f): 11:06am On Sep 16, 2022
Nhazeru:

Silly abortionist!

Your own na to open nyash dey collect different diick come carry belle dey abort am up and down.

you want to turn it to me now? I'm impressed by your mental illness and i think there's no hope for your cure.

see how scattered you are all over the place. phyna you are insulting is in BBN sipping juice while you are here calling mods and acting insane. grin

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:07am On Sep 16, 2022
Sanqa:

1. Money does not help anyone in this regard.
2. If you keep asking for sex and they show you they are not interested, would you blame them if they run away after they impregnate you?
3. I don't know about being managed, but I heard her say she has been loyal to a guy she was a side-chick to for 2 years. If the age she gave is right, that alone says a lot.
Like I said she needs to work on herself.
You have no point in what you are saying

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:11am On Sep 16, 2022
Sweetpink, I hope you guys voted Hermes well?

I was just reading tweets of Team Bella shading someone who is apparently gonna shock us with his abysmal performance…on Sunday… and because they said they also root for him, my mind went to Hermes.
Cos he is the natural second choice for many

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:13am On Sep 16, 2022
Bloody hypocrites everywhere..
Ambassador for postinor 2 and other contraceptives dey follow insult Phyna.

29 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bashtee09(m): 11:27am On Sep 16, 2022
safarigirl:
There is just something really weird about watching evicted housemates still in the house with those who aren't evicted.

I find it very odd, like watching ghosts interact with the living.
My people! My people!!

I think safarigirl has to be the same as this Amarachi on Twitter, same thing safari wrote here was what Amara tweeted

Safarigirl use to claimed she has a sister that used to give her results update

Amarachi also said her sister is the one updating her about results

Just an observation though

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:33am On Sep 16, 2022
Eeghe:
Sweetpink, I hope you guys voted Hermes well?

I was just reading tweets of Team Bella shading someone who is apparently gonna shock us with his abysmal performance in Sunday… and because they said they also root for him, my mind went to Hermes.
Cos he is the natural second choice for many
I gave Hermes all my votes and I’m sure that other coolest tribes and non coolest tribes voted massively for him.
Special thanks to phynation and neutralists!
Oh really?
I really hope it’s not Hermes…

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 11:36am On Sep 16, 2022
bashtee09:

My people! My people!!

I think safarigirl has to be the same as this Amarachi on Twitter, same thing safari wrote here was what Amara tweeted

Safarigirl use to claimed she has a sister that used to give her results update

Amarachi also said her sister is the one updating her about results

Just an observation though
The person even supports Bryann, but i'm sure safarigirl no fine reach that level though
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:38am On Sep 16, 2022
Eeghe:

Like I said, it’s never that deep

Still a blackmail nonetheless grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Northkendal(f): 11:38am On Sep 16, 2022
Nozino:
Stanning you was never a mistake.

You’ve given us your all.

You’ve been vulnerable With us.

You shared some of your darkest secrets with us.

We know that you’re not perfect like the rest of us including people who wrongly judge you.

We will continue to Stan and defend you till eternity.

PhynaOurBaby

WinnerPhyna

Phyna X 100M

I STAND WITH PHYNA
phyna the SHOW!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 11:39am On Sep 16, 2022
Nhazeru:

You and Phina na serial abortionist...go knock your self.

Phina's is two

Yours go don reach 5.

If you are not a virgin or didn't marry as a virgin, then STFU and take several seats back. I don't know why women are quick to turn their hypocritical noses up at their fellow woman who had an abortion whilst they are themselves ambassadors of postinor 2 and withdrawal methods.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:40am On Sep 16, 2022
Onyi99:

Why then is your juju calabar on this show?
If he was talented as y'all claimed he would I have also become a super star before coming to the show...

Some of you will just come here and be typing nonsense for cheap likes because you know Bryann haters are much here grin

Should I list Hermes’ achievements before BBN?
Meanwhile,he has been featured in many music videos than your fave who claims to be a musician!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:41am On Sep 16, 2022
Nhazeru:

Werey dey disguise... cheesy

No be you be Boma supporter last year? With those days of Thunderswitch striking every post unprovoked. As Boma put shame for your eyes, you run come back this year with a different moniker
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
This one enter gan!!!
Giddem!!!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:43am On Sep 16, 2022
carammel:

Unless Kayode didn’t show some of such moments when Giddy was with Racheal, i didn't see him enjoy Racheal’s ass as much as Adekunle did last night alone. grin

Moreover, you know if Adekunle wanted Racheal, he had her at his disposal way before Giddy, he would have had her but he chose to be unpredictable.

You truly believed this? shocked

So tell me... why was there little tension between Ade and Giddy before he left? And why was Ade upset that after he asked Giddy, that one refused to tell him something was going on between him and Rachel?

See eh... it doesn't matter if Giddy has ever rocked Rachel like Ade did last night.... WE BOTH KNOW that if Giddy was there last night, Rachel wouldn't even go 5O meters any where near Kunle...

We have buried this discussion tey tey nah... what's there to argue pls?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:48am On Sep 16, 2022
Eeghe:

You should have watched Adekunle and Daniella- not a good watch tbh lipsrsealed

And our BBB, the show weina and his quick glances at the camera… to know where it was zooming on to go and sing Dano song and do his make up sessions lipsrsealed
Otherwise the night was a good one

The bolded had me in stitches... infact, I am still laughing as I type cheesy cheesy

I am still unable to understand why these guys think they can game us us? oh... well... they can game some people some of the time, but they can't game everybody all the time!

That boy sha.... he is just too obvious!

Low budget WM embarassed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jchi9876: 11:50am On Sep 16, 2022
Nhazeru:

Jeez!!!

She don carry belle for Biggie's house? Abi na the several abortion keep am like this?

Just negodu this anumanu asking iberibe questions

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:51am On Sep 16, 2022
Eeghe:

I don’t understand (Bella’s voice and facial expression)

kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Blaxhex: 11:52am On Sep 16, 2022
Ginaz:

i really have no ideal why people would mock phyna by her past life. she had aborted gave you no right to used it against her and this is the reason why God said don't judge!

need i remind you when the city of Jericho was destroyed, it was just one person who got out alive? a prostitute, a whoore !

you insulting her, are you 100% certain a child from your generations to come after you are gone from the world won't commit abortion even though you didn't do so during your lifetime?

i hope phyna wins ! so she could get her life together, turn things good for herself so she won't be in circumstances that led her to those abortions.

how many orphans have you cared or fed for? since you cared so much about past abortions of your fellow woman!
@ emboldened, you are blessed.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by claseek(f): 11:55am On Sep 16, 2022
Dannyxy:
Bella’s voice I don’t like it, maybe because she reminds me of a very annoying crook girl voice. But she is really pretty, I see it now.

Her script is wack though, tough girl, get people hate her, have hard core fans, get go fund me and gifts, if sees this tough girl thing no work, I bet she will jump into a ship with a guy that can make her stronger… I refuse to believe this personally she is is acting.
the accuracy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 11:55am On Sep 16, 2022
Mayhem1:
The person even supports Bryann, but i'm sure safarigirl no fine reach that level though
Are you sure? Then why does she end her tweets with #phynation ? grin
Or is it because she said Bryann has topped twice?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3403) (3404) (3405) (3406) (3407) (3408) (3409) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.