Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3526) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1955227 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3523) (3524) (3525) (3526) (3527) (3528) (3529) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 10:21pm On Sep 18, 2022
Sweetpink:

Thank you for voting for Hermesgrin

Anything for you Tati

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 10:23pm On Sep 18, 2022
Vicicey:
YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M SAYING
NOW
THE TOP 3 SHARED 65.8%
65.8/3 EQUALS 21.93%
AND SHEGGZ GOT 18.62%
FORGET THE POSITION SHEGGZ REALLY TRIED. IF BELLA WASN'T UP, SHEGGZ WOULD HAVE TOPPED THE POLL BY FAR.
18% over useless furnitures Allyson and doltun with the aid of other fanbases is nothing special!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:24pm On Sep 18, 2022
Dannyxy:
you are a bandwagon, after beauty left, most “a lady must win this season@ bandwagon jumped to phyna as the next popular choice, you people keep confusing yourself, even your fave pick Bryann as her winner other than herself…

The eviction of amaka made phyna become stronger, then you people saw the hate in Bryann and jumped on it, Bryann fan no even send phyna smatters, but every day you see phyna fans opening threads upon thread, doing WhatsApp group meeting on news ways to decampaign Bryann and crown your “female winner” lucky for you guys, many fanbase joined in and you all faced the boy, decampaigning and decampaigning him, his fans decided to rise up to you guys and not just hype…

Fact is, you don’t have to know why anyone is supporting Bryann, tbh is none of your business, focus on your fave and hype them, how hard is it, how time do you see Bryann favs starting agenda against your fave? But most of you all are always on his case with one silly theory or the other, we only just decided to return energy since you guys don’t have want to hype about your fave, let’s all agenda.

Hype your fave and don’t worry about what others are doing, how is that hard??
The only housemate with a bandwagon this season is Bryann.
So who told you that when Beauty left they wanted a lady to win, what happened to classy Bella why did the bandwagon not jump to her?
shebi before she entered she was already being hyped? Bryann's fans that were hustling for alliance from team Beauty because of the Groovy situation, same Bryann's fans decampaigning Phyna they even had to buy twitter poll but could not buy facebook and IG poll oga rest.

Phyna built her support no need for long story

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
Culer:
this is the only reason why I do not like her. Screaming "who dey" every minute. It's cringey

It's beyond cringey. Smelly, desperate, razz and uncouth.

Who dey for what?
Who dey where? Chim!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
nazablossom:

Biggie's house, Biggie's rules. As always grin cheesy

And Biggie's babies. kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
Geezeem:

Some people honestly don't get this.

They do. Anything to discredit the effort of Rebells and Sheggz fc. Imagine saying you expect 70% from somewhere that supposedly doesn't stand a chance to win the money while two top hms dey share 60% with her. No be craze?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 10:29pm On Sep 18, 2022
Omo, see Bryan dey sing sha... This guy is good, I can confidently say that this one won't flop like the others. Watch out for Bryan guys.
Don Jazzy and Co will be battling to get this guy, He's that good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:30pm On Sep 18, 2022
Alfredex:
Shegzz fc really tried 18% really strong in the sense others averaging 22% and also Bella was up too... I want sheggz gone next Sunday , Bella would stand a good chance for the prize... Well done sheggz fc

Thank you ooo

We voted like our life depended on it. The hate, decampaigns ,motivated us to vote with everything in us. Every fanbase was against us. Even Rebellz our in-laws were against us, But we voted, we voted.. Shippers shared their votes 60:40 and gave Bella the biggest part.

Nobody gave that boy a chance..but Sheggz FC stood and fought for him with tears, like wounded lion, and today my boy is still on my screen.

Lindiway ( I hope I got the spelling right)
Clement 1111 and every other person on this thread that voted for Sheggz,
I specially want to thank you guys. You guys are simply amazing.

And to my teamies( we no even reach 5) on this thread, God bless you all.

Geezeem you are a very strong woman...I admire you a lot

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Vicicey(m): 10:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
[Sheggz got 18% of votes out of 100% and 6 people were up. People are focused on saying he was bottom 3, but if you look at it from another angle it means the top 3 peoples percentage were very close to that of sheggz. Sheggz has fans abeg]

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:33pm On Sep 18, 2022
Nhazeru:

Thank you ooo

We voted like our life depended on it. The hate, decampaigns ,motivated us to vote with everything in us. Every fanbase was against us. Even Rebellz our in-laws were against us, But we voted, we voted.. Shippers shared their votes 60:40 and gave Bella the biggest part.

Nobody gave that boy a chance..but Sheggz FC stood and fought for him with tears, like wounded lion, and today my boy is still on my screen.

Clement 111.
I specially want to thank you guys for voting for Sheggz. You guys are simply amazing.

Don't let us naked each other outside plix and plix. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 10:35pm On Sep 18, 2022
I am still so happy that Failed footballer sheggz will still come out seeing the percentage crying cheesy knowing that Kabiyesi no be his mate!! cheesy tongue tongue

Good night kisses most handsome Kabiyesi
kiss kiss kiss

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 10:38pm On Sep 18, 2022
Sheggz fc should be ashamed of themselves

Celebrating 18% ,somebody that came as a potential winner, and was the most hyped housemate on the opening night .

Has been relegated to bottom 3 , and u guys are celebrating just because of aaaww moments of a ship that won't survive one month after the show

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:40pm On Sep 18, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

I'm telling you what Shippers in my area did. My cousin is a Shella shipper same with 2 of my colleagues. They gave Bella a huge part of their vote. But it's all good we are not bothered after all she is our wife

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2022
Bryann looks like he may just be the best music performing artiste to grace the big brother show

Boy looks so promising
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by sjx566: 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2022
cool
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:42pm On Sep 18, 2022
Geezeem:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin

She should change it to 50:50 angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:47pm On Sep 18, 2022
Nhazeru:

I'm telling you what Shippers in my area did. My cousin is Shella shipper same with 2 of my colleagues. They gave Bella a huge part of their vote. But it's all good we are not bothered after all she is our wife

Hmmmmnnn lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:47pm On Sep 18, 2022
Nhazeru:

Thank you ooo

Clement 111. And every other person on this thread that voted for Sheggz,
I specially want to thank you guys. You guys are simply amazing.

Awwwwwwwww... you are a worthy comrade and teamie kiss

I admire you too

I am glad we got another week to watch our guy grin

Our gain, their loss

We are both strong, we are out numbered here, but we gave as much as we receive

We almost threw in the towel when our boy was misbehaving. Thanks to Ebuka

It's easier to watch them now grin

And yes... 18% is not a bad outing at all grin

Big up yourself!!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

They do. Anything to discredit the effort of Rebells and Sheggz fc. Imagine saying you expect 70% from somewhere that supposedly doesn't stand a chance to win the money while two top hms dey share 60% with her. No be craze?

Na craze dear grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
shocked

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:51pm On Sep 18, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
Everybody was assisted....I personally quarelled with some of phyna and bryanns fans in my area for voting that sheggz massively!!

What a joke undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:54pm On Sep 18, 2022
KNIGHTBlaed:
Omo, see Bryan dey sing sha... This guy is good, I can confidently say that this one won't flop like the others. Watch out for Bryan guys.
Who are the others that flopped?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:55pm On Sep 18, 2022
carammel:
See my inlaw Chizzy looking sad, don’t worry Nwanem, you will see your bebe soon. kiss

See who? where you keep Cyph? undecided
You don't even know your in-law
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 10:56pm On Sep 18, 2022
KNIGHTBlaed:

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:59pm On Sep 18, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Bella didn't get any. You can't call shippers' votes alliance votes.

At a point isn't the same as this past voting week. There was no alliance for Segun and Bella last week.

They all believe Shella came from hell and that nobody in their right thinking mind should stan them grin

The 18% shock them

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Northkendal(f): 10:59pm On Sep 18, 2022
Zeehno:
Seeing some things on twitter
I get the 18% is quite strong but saying bella will win the show if sheggz leaves this week is very funny.
Are phyna, bryann and Hermes fans a joke to you cheesy.
The 18 percent wasn't solely from sheggz FC,some neutrals who still wanted the ship on their screen voted,some level 2 fans who likes sheggz also voted,even some bella fans shared their votes.

Same for Adekunle and Hermes,they were assisted too.
The level 1 people don't really have massive voting fans

When it comes to organic voting,level 2 has it,particularly bryann and phyna.

Level 1 putting them up constantly in the first few weeks gave their fans voting power,a lot of free IUCs and phone nos have been acquired.

They deserve it tho,it wasn't easy.

Gbam!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:02pm On Sep 18, 2022
omotolly22:
Sheggz fc should be ashamed of themselves

Celebrating 18% ,somebody that came as a potential winner, and was the most hyped housemate on the opening night .

Has been relegated to bottom 3 , and u guys are celebrating just because of aaaww moments of a ship that won't survive one month after the show

He still dey your screen abi he no dey? grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 11:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
How do people carry these pink hair nd green nd grey hair nd all?.
Next thing Chi Chi would tell us she bought this hair for 2000 dollars.... (without adding Zim before the Dollars).

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
Nhazeru:

I'm telling you what Shippers in my area did. My cousin is a Shella shipper same with 2 of my colleagues. They gave Bella a huge part of their vote. But it's all good we are not bothered after all she is our wife

Yes ooo grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by sajosoj850: 11:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
Chichi may have found a new friendship in a fellow widow.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 11:04pm On Sep 18, 2022
damiviolet:
I pray and hope chizzy or Rachael wins head of house tomorrow grin with all housemates up biggie should not do any save .........mehnnn I will soooooooo love this ehnnn grin

Bike riders are not allowed to be HOH

(1) (2) (3) ... (3523) (3524) (3525) (3526) (3527) (3528) (3529) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.