Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3527) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1955453 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3524) (3525) (3526) (3527) (3528) (3529) (3530) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:09pm On Sep 18, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Decampaigning Bryann because I said bandwagon will not work this year.
Lol go through my post I don't see Bryann nor be only garner sympathy keep having imaginary thoughts lol.
aunty REST

hype your fave and leave bryann outta your mouth

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 11:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
nazablossom:

No fav this season o
Arguably the best way to enjoy the show... from an unbiased point of view wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:12pm On Sep 18, 2022
Nhazeru:

Thank you ooo

We voted like our life depended on it. The hate, decampaigns ,motivated us to vote with everything in us. Every fanbase was against us. Even Rebellz our in-laws were against us, But we voted, we voted.. Shippers shared their votes 60:40 and gave Bella the biggest part.

Nobody gave that boy a chance..but Sheggz FC stood and fought for him with tears, like wounded lion, and today my boy is still on my screen.

Lindiway ( I hope I got the spelling right)
Clement 1111 and every other person on this thread that voted for Sheggz,
I specially want to thank you guys. You guys are simply amazing.

And to my teamies( we no even reach 5) on this thread, God bless you all.

Geezeem you are a very strong woman...I admire you a lot

sheggz no get problem

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 11:13pm On Sep 18, 2022
Bryan being very sensible here.

The music industry is a gamble especially for newbies. You would never know the song that will blow and its risky to spend a lot of money on video for a music that you're not sure will sell.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:17pm On Sep 18, 2022
creolehunt:
Bryan being very sensible here.

The music industry is a gamble especially for newbies. You would never know the song that will blow and its risky to spend a lot of money for a music that you're not sure will sell.

That boy knows his tea

without a good reputable music label,the chances of your music making wavelength is very low

reason is because they will help influence the song

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 11:23pm On Sep 18, 2022
Why do I feel that Bella is just looking at Sheggz thinking he is a Mikel Obi cadre of footballer.

You know women dont know there are levels to this and that some footballers actually earn like £1k per month, especially non league players.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:29pm On Sep 18, 2022
Chichi should go home abeg, doesn’t dance, no exciting drama, just her fake Deji good wife role she is playing, thinking it will sell …

I wish I could exchange her with chomzy baby…

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 11:32pm On Sep 18, 2022
Adekunle having effect on Chi-Chi grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:36pm On Sep 18, 2022
kowema:
How do people carry these pink hair nd green nd grey hair nd all?.
Next thing Chi Chi would tell us she bought this hair for 2000 dollars.... (without adding Zim before the Dollars).

Me I like colored hair o....wine and fiery red ....my go to colour

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:41pm On Sep 18, 2022
To every lover of good sound…

Bryann for ear your orgasm …

https://twitter.com/ezeqwesiri/status/1571612542014726146?s=21&t=0bJKmHr9IPk6GZAJhLnHCg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:43pm On Sep 18, 2022
See my boy na, please get a good record label oh, don’t let them victimize you as they did to laycon…

Just listen na, Haba..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeD-_VDcIN0

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:44pm On Sep 18, 2022
The best HM to have an intelligent conversation with is Bryann, boy is so deep, with a good sense of humour.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
ToyinDipo:
The best HM to have an intelligent conversation with is Bryann, boy is so deep, with a good sense of humour.
he is, no doubt… like I have learnt things from him..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 12:10am On Sep 19, 2022
Dannyxy:
Chichi should go home abeg, doesn’t dance, no exciting drama, just her fake Deji good wife role she is playing, thinking it will sell …

I wish I could exchange her with chomzy baby…
I may not like chiomzy but i prefer her a 100 times over Chichi!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 12:34am On Sep 19, 2022
Dannyxy:
he is, no doubt… like I have learnt things from him..
His conversations show he is a deep and quick thinker, and very observant.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 1:08am On Sep 19, 2022
The loud voices of people calling my Kabiyesi photographic memory no gree me sleep sad grin

it's like I missed something but make I run go twitter as people dey snooze here tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 1:28am On Sep 19, 2022
This Rachel and Adekunle convo....o ga ju

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 1:38am On Sep 19, 2022

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:39am On Sep 19, 2022
Level 2 on the dinning table gisting, this is really good to watch.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:40am On Sep 19, 2022
Phyna talking about Amaka it may seem as though she is missing Amaka......

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bbankky: 1:43am On Sep 19, 2022
scondy:
This Rachel and Adekunle convo....o ga ju

I swear....very interesting grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by sajosoj850: 1:51am On Sep 19, 2022
So we now have 6 former Level 1 and 5 former level 2 housemates remaining. The numbers would have balanced up if 3 people were evicted.
If biggie does not bring any new twist, it's safe to predict the finalists are between Adekunle, Bella and Hermes from Level 1 and Bryann and Phyna from Level 2.
Even if Chichi, Sheggs, Daniella or Groovy wins HOH immunity, they will still dominate the finalists.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 1:54am On Sep 19, 2022
Later them go dey say na only task be kunle content ....lol

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 2:03am On Sep 19, 2022
Chai this advert dey rob us of relevant info
Why were the HMs laughing after the advert and what were they talking about that provoked the laughter?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 2:11am On Sep 19, 2022
Dannyxy:

I wish I could exchange her with chomzy baby

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 2:53am On Sep 19, 2022
Sweetpink:
Adekunle and Hermes hardly top twitter popularity charts because their fans concentrate more on voting than winning useless polls!
Make we clap for ourselves Abeg!!!
We too much!!!
Continue your asslicking job.

Now lemme hear what you have to say now dat Odekunle and his crew of midnight gossipers are currently slicing your fave as a pathetic liar

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 2:54am On Sep 19, 2022
scondy:
Later them go dey say na only task be kunle content ....lol
What other content?
Aside late night gossip,very boring something

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 2:55am On Sep 19, 2022
sajosoj850:
So we now have 6 former Level 1 and 5 former level 2 housemates remaining. The numbers would have balanced up if 3 people were evicted.
If biggie does not bring any new twist, it's safe to predict the finalists are between Adekunle, Bella and Hermes from Level 1 and Bryann and Phyna from Level 2.
Even if Chichi, Sheggs, Daniella or Groovy wins HOH immunity, they will still dominate the finalists.
Odekunle won't make top 5,if everyone is up.........you can take this to the bank

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by missidy: 5:15am On Sep 19, 2022
Then she is a mumu. Even me that doesn't really watch football knows that no footballer can stay away from his job for 3 months. The girl is just dull. She should better go and work because she won't even see 100k from Segun.
creolehunt:
Why do I feel that Bella is just looking at Sheggz thinking he is a Mikel Obi cadre of footballer.

You know women dont know there are levels to this and that some footballers actually earn like £1k per month, especially non league players.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 5:27am On Sep 19, 2022
Dannyxy:
See my boy na, please get a good record label oh,
don’t let them victimize you as they did to laycon…

Just listen na, Haba..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeD-_VDcIN0

That's why I like that he isn't being all up in fracas in the house. That will help him sell his music even to non fans after the house.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 5:35am On Sep 19, 2022
safarigirl:

You don't have to think he is that great, you also should not say he does not deserve to win

Like I said, this is a personality show, we can all vote for who we connect with best. I think Bryann is awesome, he is everything I wish I could have been at his age and more, so, I definitely connect with him. There are many more that like him because they think he is great.

I did not think WhiteMoney was great, did he win? Yes. Why? Because many others thought he was great.

The people you think are great, people can also call them bitter and say they have zero personality, does it mean they don't deserve to win? No.

There is no metric for who deserves to win aside likeability. That is all.

You do not think whitemoney was great but you think Bryan was great.
Looks like Personality may not be your motivation after all. tongue

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 5:40am On Sep 19, 2022
Dannyxy:
Some people find phyna really noisy, but to some it’s their entertainment

Someone close to me doesn’t watch bbn but watch Bryann diary session and she is as like who is this baby, lol and she picked interest, but she is indifferent about phyna and find her too loud.

Now she loves Bryann and roots for him, always wants to watch him… see, there are a million people like this out there… make una no dey force una entertainment on people …

And if you let them blackmail you, na you sabi..

grin grin grin grin
It's how hard you guys have been trying to justify Bryan's bland personality for me grin grin grin grin
You need a whole lot of effort, advertisement, publicity and shalaye to sell a bad product.
I don't envy you guys at all.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3524) (3525) (3526) (3527) (3528) (3529) (3530) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.