Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3528) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1953250 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3525) (3526) (3527) (3528) (3529) (3530) (3531) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 5:42am On Sep 19, 2022
safarigirl:

His earrings alone was remarkable for me. His dress sense was outstanding, he had such great vibes.

He had slangs for days

The day Beauty dey para and he said, "if na me be her brother, I go just dey cry. She don lose focus.", I laughed properly.

He's the younger brother I wish I had. Some people literally like him because he reminds them of their brothers or their sons, he gives them youthful energy.

His slangs are used regularly on Twitter
, and you say he no dey remarkable. Make everybody dey hold wetin dem find remarkable.

Maybe na person wey dey shout "Who dey...." Every 2 minutes, dey remarkable to you and that is fine too.

You want to talk about Twitter influencers, Phyna that Twitter influencers were running giveaway for people to follow her, is who you're supporting. You dey bandwagon, you no even know, you dey deceive yourself about organic. Sorry to you.

If you even dey support Adekunle, you fit talk small, but Phyna? Babe, rest in the name of Jah!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
See me laughing hard by 5:40 am.
My God. grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 5:45am On Sep 19, 2022
AwkaFinest:

Only 3 housemates grew their fan base organically.

Phyna, Hermes and Adekunle.

Bryan is the one that still shocks me. I'm trying to find out what's special about him and what memorable highlights he has in the show. He barely trends on social media unless the influencers are doing their paid hype job.
Still I can't find nothing.... I'm really struggling to understand the hype about him that I don't see.
Honestly sentiments apart Bella and Sheggz have brought more to the show than him..

Factos....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr12345: 5:51am On Sep 19, 2022
God abeg , make groovy no win HOH.

Man is too boring to be in the finale .

Next to be evicted
Groovy
Chi chi

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 6:13am On Sep 19, 2022
creolehunt:
Why do I feel that Bella is just looking at Sheggz thinking he is a Mikel Obi cadre of footballer.

You know women dont know there are levels to this and that some footballers actually earn like £1k per month, especially non league players.

No club dey pay this Sheggz any money, not even £200, instead na Sheggz dey pay the local coach to get play time from bench. He is not even a starter for the club. From the Waw speech he gave, na the club loan am in to avoid relegation, then after he got to the club, he dey always play from bench, meaning only second half. He only play few games for the club, he dey come from bench come score in the games he played (yet coachee no still dey start am, for club wey wan avoid relegation fa).
Final games of the season, him mama and papa and friends come watch am, but he dey for bench. Na so the other team first score them, they begin battle am, as go no go, coach bring Big Sheggz in, as per say Ibrahimovic don enter game, na so he score one goal sharpaly (abi na him or na him teammate, sha equalizing goal enter). Na so them find winning goal till game enter dying minutes, still winning goal no gree some. Na so them get corner, this na the moment for the big star man to do something, them cross ball and na so Big Sheggz nod am enter net (LAMBA season 5). Na so we take no know weda club relegate or not, weda big sheggz still dey the club or he dey go Man U, how no one recorded his goals for this club wey him save from relegation (or maybe carry them enter relegation), which club loan am to the other one (we still no know). Las Las we no know how injury take come and how long e go heal.
Na this kind Big Sheggz dey collect 1k? grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:19am On Sep 19, 2022
nazablossom:
Sheggz asked her, Daniella, how do you do it? grin cheesy
grin grin grin

She is very flexible to adapt with any guy and she is loveable...Qualities of a good companion in a lady. You still can't neglect the fact she is Intelligent and beautiful as well.

The way she related with khalid is totally different from pure attraction and playful baby relationship she had with Dotun.

I will be observing her friendship with Adekunle.

Two weeks remaining and they hardly remember her during nominations. Fans of these guys will be joining her fan base codedly.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 7:15am On Sep 19, 2022
KNIGHTBlaed:

No club dey pay this Sheggz any money, not even £200, instead na Sheggz dey pay the local coach to get play time from bench. He is not even a starter for the club. From the Waw speech he gave, na the club loan am in to avoid relegation, then after he got to the club, he dey always play from bench, meaning only second half. He only play few games for the club, he dey come from bench come score in the games he played (yet coachee no still dey start am, for club wey wan avoid relegation fa).
Final games of the season, him mama and papa and friends come watch am, but he dey for bench. Na so the other team first score them, they begin battle am, as go no go, coach bring Big Sheggz in, as per say Ibrahimovic don enter game, na so he score one goal sharpaly (abi na him or na him teammate, sha equalizing goal enter). Na so them find winning goal till game enter dying minutes, still winning goal no gree some. Na so them get corner, this na the moment for the big star man to do something, them cross ball and na so Big Sheggz nod am enter net (LAMBA season 5). Na so we take no know weda club relegate or not, weda big sheggz still dey the club or he dey go Man U, how no one recorded his goals for this club wey him save from relegation (or maybe carry them enter relegation), which club loan am to the other one (we still no know). Las Las we no know how injury take come and how long e go heal.
Na this kind Big Sheggz dey collect 1k? grin grin grin grin

Sheggz only played sunday sunday morning football in UK , not a professional footballer . Let's set things clear . I don't know where u get all this lies from .

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 7:16am On Sep 19, 2022
Chomzy was evicted last 2 Sundays not yesterday

Let's set things clear pls

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:17am On Sep 19, 2022
Skrrrrrrr:

grin grin grin grin
It's how hard you guys have been trying to justify Bryan's bland personality for me grin grin grin grin
You need a whole lot of effort, advertisement, publicity and shalaye to sell a bad product.
I don't envy you guys at all.
lol, nobody is selling any product to you, why can’t you guys get it, you guys are the ones crying that at why people like the “bad product “ and we are telling you to sell your “good product “ and stop bothering so much about the bad product…

Is it that hard?? Why are you all so disturbed grin
Or maybe your product is not that good, you want to blackmail people to use it…
It’s how you all had to decampaign Bryann for weeks to stand any chance grin, so much for “bad product “ selling….
Embarrassing innit?

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 7:18am On Sep 19, 2022
majamajic:
Chomzy was evicted last 2 Sundays not yesterday

Let's set things clear pls

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 7:21am On Sep 19, 2022
safarigirl:

His earrings alone was remarkable for me. His dress sense was outstanding, he had such great vibes.

He had slangs for days

The day Beauty dey para and he said, "if na me be her brother, I go just dey cry. She don lose focus.", I laughed properly.

He's the younger brother I wish I had. Some people literally like him because he reminds them of their brothers or their sons, he gives them youthful energy.

His slangs are used regularly on Twitter, and you say he no dey remarkable. Make everybody dey hold wetin dem find remarkable.

Maybe na person wey dey shout "Who dey...." Every 2 minutes, dey remarkable to you and that is fine too.

You want to talk about Twitter influencers, Phyna that Twitter influencers were running giveaway for people to follow her, is who you're supporting. You dey bandwagon, you no even know, you dey deceive yourself about organic. Sorry to you.

If you even dey support Adekunle, you fit talk small, but Phyna? Babe, rest in the name of Jah!

Who deyyyyyyyy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oejozeff(m): 7:27am On Sep 19, 2022
I'm sorry guys for poping in.
You guys have been supporting me from day one.
Guys please check out the animation I did recently with my PC (laptop) and please don't forget to comment, I believe you guys comment will improve me cry cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv1TG1wUzWE

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 7:27am On Sep 19, 2022
safarigirl:

You don't have to think he is that great, you also should not say he does not deserve to win

Like I said, this is a personality show, we can all vote for who we connect with best. I think Bryann is awesome, he is everything I wish I could have been at his age and more, so, I definitely connect with him. There are many more that like him because they think he is great.

I did not think WhiteMoney was great, did he win? Yes. Why? Because many others thought he was great.

The people you think are great, people can also call them bitter and say they have zero personality, does it mean they don't deserve to win? No.

There is no metric for who deserves to win aside likeability. That is all.
Gbam!!!
You are so on point.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 7:29am On Sep 19, 2022
There is nothing interesting about puna or phynack, that one pretentious fackk wey go dey cry each time a female HM is evicted, only to be chasing their men few seconds later, madam kiss me, groobitch kiss me. Her mindset/brain is badly developed, all she knows is to shout nonsense craps, and wail over a man who gives 0 fackks about her, zero emotional intelligence and self esteem. You see her in a round table discussion, she will be mute when an intelligent conversation is going, but if it is to shout, curse and cap nonsense, she will have the loudest voice, nonsense gutter girl.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 7:33am On Sep 19, 2022
ToyinDipo:
There is nothing interesting about puna or phynack, that one pretentious fackk wey go dey cry each time a female HM is evicted, only to be chasing their men few seconds later, madam kiss me, groobitch kiss me. Her mindset/brain is badly developed, all she knows is to shout nonsense craps, and wail over a man who gives 0 fackks about her, zero emotional intelligence and self esteem. You see her in a round table discussion, she will be mute when an intelligent conversation is going, but if it is to shout, curse and cap nonsense, she will have the loudest voice, nonsense gutter girl.
She doesn't have a brain na

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 7:42am On Sep 19, 2022
A ninja should come and carry Shege comot for the house today

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 7:43am On Sep 19, 2022
safarigirl:

He had slangs for days

His slangs are used regularly on Twitter, and you say he no dey remarkable. Make everybody dey hold wetin dem find remarkable.

That has been their lie this season this and that paid influencers when an influencer Stan's Bryann or Bella but when it's Phyna it's her personality that attracted the influencer and na free.
Wetin dey the personality sef? Trash talking Groovy while forming empathy with Beauty only to jump on him at the slightest chance,
Being too loud etc.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 7:49am On Sep 19, 2022
Good morning nlanders, don't let anyone faze you or bully you into unstanning your fave and stanning theirs. Afterall we've had so many content givers and all rounders who didn't win the show, so there is no criterion for winning. Whoever the people vote will win, and you don't owe any one any explanation as to why you like your fave. Keep voting, keep stanning, no shaking. Shalom.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Anchor535(m): 7:56am On Sep 19, 2022
Thank you all for voting Hermes, we really appreciate it. If it comes to a Female winning it this year..I'll give all my votes to phyna....have a blessed day.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 7:57am On Sep 19, 2022
Titaniumental:

Adekunle won't make top 5,if everyone is up.........you can take this to the bank

Na Lord lamba go con make top 5?
You be kolomental true true!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 7:59am On Sep 19, 2022
Titaniumental:

What other content?
Aside late night gossip,very boring something

Says a Sheleya fan!
undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 8:06am On Sep 19, 2022
Dannyxy:
lol, nobody is selling any product to you, why can’t you guys get it, you guys are the ones crying that at why people like the “bad product “ and we are telling you to sell your “good product “ and stop bothering so much about the bad product…

Is it that hard?? Why are you all so disturbed grin
Or maybe your product is not that good, you want to blackmail people to use it…
It’s how you all had to decampaign Bryann for weeks to stand any chance grin, so much for “bad product “ selling….
Embarrassing innit?

Lol. I'm not bothered. I'm just amused at your terrible sales pitch. E no easy for una at all... grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 8:12am On Sep 19, 2022
Sanqa:
Was chizzy crying in the garden? If he was, I'm disappointed. I wanted the riders to be hardcore
Riders are humans too

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 8:14am On Sep 19, 2022
Did he really say this?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by GoAndVerify: 8:35am On Sep 19, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:
God abeg , make groovy no win HOH.

Man is too boring to be in the finale .

Next to be evicted
Groovy
Chi chi

I support this prayer.

I hate that Groovy is still in that house up to this moment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr12345: 8:41am On Sep 19, 2022
Twitter FAM loves big Sheggz !!! shocked

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr12345: 8:42am On Sep 19, 2022
Allnacruise:
Did he really say this?
By now , you should know people just lie about Sheggz and try to label him bad .

He never said so !

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr12345: 8:45am On Sep 19, 2022
Today HOH game , will be the ultimate !!!

Damn … I pray Sheggz or Bella come through !

If they don’t , no wahala… but God abeg , make groovy no win HOH , it will be a disaster …

Coz phyna won’t be nominated, and chi chi might be saved .

Imagine ; chi chi , phyna , groovy inside finale …

What a mess !!!
God abeg !!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 8:49am On Sep 19, 2022
Hermes for ultimate HoH

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 8:56am On Sep 19, 2022
DrakeBlend:

Arguably the best way to enjoy the show... from an unbiased point of view wink
Honestly. If I have a fav, by now I would have been in an emotional mess grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 8:59am On Sep 19, 2022
Munzy14:

grin grin grin

She is very flexible to adapt with any guy and she is loveable...Qualities of a good companion in a lady. You still can't neglect the fact she is Intelligent and beautiful as well.

The way she related with khalid is totally different from pure attraction and playful baby relationship she had with Dotun.

I will be observing her friendship with Adekunle.

Two weeks remaining and they hardly remember her during nominations. Fans of these guys will be joining her fan base codedly.

Daniella don Bleep 2 different guys ans you are here saying she is very flexible

I wonder what you will say when Adekunle hit her next

Nice one

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:01am On Sep 19, 2022
fitzmayowa:
Phyna talking about Amaka it may seem as though she is missing Amaka......
All of a sudden undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3525) (3526) (3527) (3528) (3529) (3530) (3531) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.