Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3529) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1939432 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3526) (3527) (3528) (3529) (3530) (3531) (3532) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr12345: 9:01am On Sep 19, 2022
If all HMs are up ,

Bye bye

Daniella
Groovy
Chi chi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:06am On Sep 19, 2022
Munzy14:

grin grin grin

She is very flexible to adapt with any guy and she is loveable...Qualities of a good companion in a lady. You still can't neglect the fact she is Intelligent and beautiful as well.

The way she related with khalid is totally different from pure attraction and playful baby relationship she had with Dotun.

I will be observing her friendship with Adekunle.

Two weeks remaining and they hardly remember her during nominations. Fans of these guys will be joining her fan base codedly.
With the question Ebuka asked Adekunle, He will comport himself around Daniella grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by yunafa(f): 9:08am On Sep 19, 2022
nazablossom:

With the question Ebuka asked Adekunle, He will comport himself around Daniella grin

please what did Ebuka ask Adekunle? i didn't watch the show last night.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by shawnmendes: 9:08am On Sep 19, 2022
JBoss25:
She doesn't have a brain na
Yet she was involved in the coordination and execution of tasks and did very well.
Most of you are truly pathetic.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 9:11am On Sep 19, 2022
Yes he did
Allnacruise:
Did he really say this?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sochieke: 9:11am On Sep 19, 2022
Seriously. I can't understand this obsession with top 5. No be only 1 person dey win the money. Why some people dey obsess whether their fave dey top 5 or not

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 19, 2022
Munzy14:
Khalid I will chase Daniela when she comes out.

Dotun I will pursue it outside.

Adekunle Getting set... cheesy

Finally these guys dey see wetin I saw in her...

E get as e go reach even groovy and Hermes go begin reason her matter..

Men going to drag her bride price plenty.
You are wrong, men will drag her to have their own turn with her because her weakness is already known to all. They see her as an easy lay and has nothing to do with brideprice. Which kind person are you sef confused �‍♀️

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 19, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Daniella don Bleep 2 different guys ans you are here saying she is very flexible

I wonder what you will say when Adekunle hit her next

Nice one
Don’t mind Munzy14 he’s indirectly waiting for his turn outside

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:36am On Sep 19, 2022
Sochieke:
Seriously. I can't understand this obsession with top 5. No be only 1 person dey win the money. Why some people dey obsess whether their fave dey top 5 or not
Bragging rights

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 9:36am On Sep 19, 2022
queenemelda:
Good morning nlanders, don't let anyone faze you or bully you into unstanning your fave and stanning theirs. Afterall we've had so many content givers and all rounders who didn't win the show, so there is no criterion for winning. Whoever the people vote will win, and you don't owe any one any explanation as to why you like your fave. Keep voting, keep stanning, no shaking. Shalom.

Bryann is your fave abi
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:37am On Sep 19, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:
If all HMs are up ,

Bye bye

Daniella
Groovy
Chi chi
I think Groovy is stronger than Sheggz

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Cuppycakes(f): 9:41am On Sep 19, 2022
Oya.. count your clothes..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by UnknownQueen(f): 9:46am On Sep 19, 2022
What's the age argument between Adekunle and Chizzy, please oooo both of you are my favourite abeg no fight oooooooooo, but when push comes to shove, Chizzy I go wipe you chord for neck if you don't respect my Love Adekunle......

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by UnknownQueen(f): 9:48am On Sep 19, 2022
Sochieke:

Abeg leave us with the top 5 obsession cos some of our favourites would have equal opportunity to play for the Innoson Task....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:49am On Sep 19, 2022
Skrrrrrrr:

grin grin grin grin
It's how hard you guys have been trying to justify Bryan's bland personality for me grin grin grin grin
You need a whole lot of effort, advertisement, publicity and shalaye to sell a bad product.
I don't envy you guys at all.
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Giddem!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:50am On Sep 19, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:
God abeg , make groovy no win HOH.

Man is too boring to be in the finale .

Next to be evicted
Groovy
Chi chi
Daniellagrin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:51am On Sep 19, 2022
Silly Chomzy was a mess on that stage. The posture was of someone that wanted to go home and hide. I wonder why she didn't pull a Christy o. The things she was saying it felt like she was in a daze, having a thing with Elo, planning to continue outside while the same Elo was having private talk with Phyna the night before. I almost felt pity for her

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:51am On Sep 19, 2022
KNIGHTBlaed:

No club dey pay this Sheggz any money, not even £200, instead na Sheggz dey pay the local coach to get play time from bench. He is not even a starter for the club. From the Waw speech he gave, na the club loan am in to avoid relegation, then after he got to the club, he dey always play from bench, meaning only second half. He only play few games for the club, he dey come from bench come score in the games he played (yet coachee no still dey start am, for club wey wan avoid relegation fa).
Final games of the season, him mama and papa and friends come watch am, but he dey for bench. Na so the other team first score them, they begin battle am, as go no go, coach bring Big Sheggz in, as per say Ibrahimovic don enter game, na so he score one goal sharpaly (abi na him or na him teammate, sha equalizing goal enter). Na so them find winning goal till game enter dying minutes, still winning goal no gree some. Na so them get corner, this na the moment for the big star man to do something, them cross ball and na so Big Sheggz nod am enter net (LAMBA season 5). Na so we take no know weda club relegate or not, weda big sheggz still dey the club or he dey go Man U, how no one recorded his goals for this club wey him save from relegation (or maybe carry them enter relegation), which club loan am to the other one (we still no know). Las Las we no know how injury take come and how long e go heal.
Na this kind Big Sheggz dey collect 1k? grin grin grin grin
Bella has been scammed!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sochieke: 9:52am On Sep 19, 2022
UnknownQueen:

Abeg leave us with the top 5 obsession cos some of our favourites would have equal opportunity to play for the Innoson Task....

Is innoson the biggest task of the season.I thought superkommando and Pepsi offered 2.5million
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:54am On Sep 19, 2022
ToyinDipo:
There is nothing interesting about puna or phynack, that one pretentious fackk wey go dey cry each time a female HM is evicted, only to be chasing their men few seconds later, madam kiss me, groobitch kiss me. Her mindset/brain is badly developed, all she knows is to shout nonsense craps, and wail over a man who gives 0 fackks about her, zero emotional intelligence and self esteem. You see her in a round table discussion, she will be mute when an intelligent conversation is going, but if it is to shout, curse and cap nonsense, she will have the loudest voice, nonsense gutter girl.
Jesu!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 9:56am On Sep 19, 2022
Sochieke:

Is innoson the biggest task of the season.I thought superkommando and Pepsi offered 2.5million
The car pere won last year worth 4.5 Million
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:56am On Sep 19, 2022
Dannyxy:
See my boy na, please get a good record label oh, don’t let them victimize you as they did to laycon…

Just listen na, Haba..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeD-_VDcIN0

I don't hate this guy, but I don't think he and his team milked Bbnaija very well.

He has spent more than 40 days in that house and none of his songs has reached Apple music top 50 lol..

We all know how Laycon shut down everywhere, even his haters then will attest to this.

I wish him well anyways..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 9:58am On Sep 19, 2022
Froshloaded:

I don't hate this guy, but I don't think he and his team milked Bbnaija very well.

He has spent more than 40 days in that house and none of his songs has reached Apple music too 50 lol..

We all know how Laycon shut down everywhere, even his haters then will attest to this.

I wish him well anyways..
And Na him them say go blow after the show grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by endure207(m): 10:01am On Sep 19, 2022
Hatred have clouded ur sense of reasoning, phyna is not my fave buh all wat u said are trash, during dre first wager phyna was an essential part of them winning it with are hype, wen dey did the fashion wager task she was d cordinator nd dey won it, wen dey did debate she was also part of it even in sponsored task u will feel are presence, fast forward to wen dey Wre merged, hermes was hoh nd he gave an order dat phyna should be d sole cordinator of dre wager, wish she did an excellent job nd dey won nd even biggie acknowledged her, if phyna was all u said she was y will hermes put such responsibility on her, not to forget she won hoh nd wager last week cheesy cheesy cheesy, even level1 housemates r now believers of her potentials nd respects her, if u think am lieing ask sheggz nd doyin grin grin grin, give d girl her flowers nd stop hating
ToyinDipo:
There is nothing interesting about puna or phynack, that one pretentious fackk wey go dey cry each time a female HM is evicted, only to be chasing their men few seconds later, madam kiss me, groobitch kiss me. Her mindset/brain is badly developed, all she knows is to shout nonsense craps, and wail over a man who gives 0 fackks about her, zero emotional intelligence and self esteem. You see her in a round table discussion, she will be mute when an intelligent conversation is going, but if it is to shout, curse and cap nonsense, she will have the loudest voice, nonsense gutter girl.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Anugod(f): 10:04am On Sep 19, 2022
Hermes people, make una go carry una guy o. This kind rain play wey he dey so this morning, na wa o
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Anugod(f): 10:07am On Sep 19, 2022
Everybody dey inside house, only Hermes dey inside rain dey do acrobatics and imaginary boxing, using flutter wave logo to fly like butterfly inside rain. Hope all is well like this?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:07am On Sep 19, 2022
Clement1111:

sheggz no get problem

Thank you smiley
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 10:08am On Sep 19, 2022
Hermes o

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fijiano202(m): 10:09am On Sep 19, 2022
Now we all know that Eloswag and chumzy never said their food should be given to Bella and Sheggz because they never taught they would leave.. Lets see If Bella and Shegz Will fight for food again

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:10am On Sep 19, 2022
endure207:
Hatred have clouded ur sense of reasoning, phyna is not my fave buh all wat u said are trash, during dre first wager phyna was an essential part of them winning it with are hype, wen dey did the fashion wager task she was d cordinator nd dey won it, wen dey did debate she was also part of it even in sponsored task u will feel are presence, fast forward to wen dey Wre merged, hermes was hoh nd he gave an order dat phyna should be d sole cordinator of dre wager, wish she did an excellent job nd dey won nd even biggie acknowledged her, if phyna was all u said she was y will hermes put such responsibility on her, not to forget she won hoh nd wager last week cheesy cheesy cheesy, even level1 housemates r now believers of her potentials nd respects her, if u think am lieing ask sheggz nd doyin grin grin grin, give d girl her flowers nd stop hating
There is nothing intelligent about one stupid cultural dance, blighted with errors, and that’s the only place you will find Phynack, any intelligent wager like green house wager or futuristic stuff, it’s intelligent people like Bryann that you will find there, Phyna the HoH was practically useless in the wager task during her reign because she is very dumb. Phyna only likes to insert herself in wager tasks in L2, but the chief initiators we’re Chyph, Khalid and Bryann, I remember them implying that Phyna is an illiterate and wasn’t fit for some parts of a wager, and the foolish girl was brooding the whole day. Phynack is a relatively useless girl as far as my bb viewing is concerned.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr12345: 10:10am On Sep 19, 2022
Sanqa:

I think Groovy is stronger than Sheggz
Your thinking faculty is faulty !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 10:11am On Sep 19, 2022
ToyinDipo:

Eyah! Sorry for your loss

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3526) (3527) (3528) (3529) (3530) (3531) (3532) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.