Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3987) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1940472 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3984) (3985) (3986) (3987) (3988) (3989) (3990) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:37am On Oct 01, 2022
PatientVulture:
Same people who watched how Sheggz treated Bella are saying the Gbemi lady is lying .no wahala . I guess we all are not perfect because sometimes where you expect to see sense and you don't , you get disappointed.

A lot of people have been in abusive relationships where someone actually smacked sense out of their heads, so, don't be disappointed

If you see them defending Sheggz, it is almost always that they are either a Sheggz or they know a Sheggz, so, the defense is because they refuse to believe they know this person or are this person.

There is one particular poster here that I am very sure the only reason the shalaye is plenty is because of British accent. If Sheggz came into this house as Segun of Ikorodu, I doubt dem for even support am.

The wiggling about like a worm is rather funny to see, and it is heaven that is restraining me from actually linking this blind support to a life experience. A lot of abused people tend to defend abusers.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:05am On Oct 01, 2022
Rape and the other things are too sensitive and intense, I'd rather not comment on them, especially as there is no proof or evidence....but the one thing I'm hundred percent certain of , is the burning intense dislike Sheggz has for Bella .

I caught it a lot during his unguarded moments...at some point you could feel the level of disgust he had on his face watching her ....

If not for the cameras, such intense disapproval and disgust would often lead to physical assault...but you could tell he was trying to control the impulse.

I don't know this Gbemi lady and yes , there is always need to exercise a benefit of doubt...but Bella continuing this relationship outside will be her doom .

I hope the people that love her will save her from it.

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:40am On Oct 01, 2022
observanc1:
'20 something year old' childish gossiper, jobless grandpa still pushing the narrative of wanting to know Daniella outside. Oldman, childish gossipper, common reject, jobless grandpa Adekunle, u are in a confined environment with 24 people including the universal distributor daniella, u no collect, na outside world that the little ashi Daniella will go haywire that u will be friends with her?
Oldman wants to die before his time and blame smalley Daniella for his death.
Khalid say hello, little ashi Daniella fall and condoms started missing.
Dotun that cannot even approach a girl, that cannot toast a girl, that cannot speak english ask Daniella how are u, next thing, the little girl undressed and spread all her naked body like scissors on the bed and stupid dotun chopped the little girl one time.
And turn of "20 something year old" emaciated, jobless, grandpa Adekunle to chop the leftover, he say 'I will like to be your friend outside' shame.
Lmao grin grin
At this point, you need rest!
A day to go.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:49am On Oct 01, 2022
Lightway:

You're not even watching.

Because you're too broke to afford TV
Tell big baby syphilis to buy me one nah...I heard he rolls with Cubana high priestess grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:51am On Oct 01, 2022
observanc1:
u don start with your social media crawling and guesswork that u call source.
Give us percentages, and next u will run as far as your legs can allow.
Do your own guesswork na ...wetin dey stop you?

But I know you can't ...it actually requires intelligence to do accurate guesswork grin

Phyna has won and Adekunle is third .

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:00am On Oct 01, 2022
Bryann's fans still holding out hope is like a blind man that thinks Nigerian pastors will cure him ... somethings are just impossible.

Accept reality!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 4:50am On Oct 01, 2022
Threebear:

But I know you can't ...it actually requires intelligence to do accurate guesswork grin

@bolded, big time delusion. so if phyna wins on sunday and adekunle comes 3rd, you will ask for a crown? as King Charles the third?
u are a clown. nairaland's tail of the season, that's the clown u have earned and that's the only clown u will wear.
give percentages, shey u say u are have a source. i never claim to have any source because i dont have.
and i dont craw from one social medium to the other to be beg for leaked results. i wait till sunday live eviction show to get the results.
but u, for your ego, u keep guessing and keep saying it's from a source, and keep landing in the open mud (last sunday dealt u a blow u will never forget). that's why I keep telling you, if you have a source, tell the percentages. and u keep running as far as your tiny legs can carry.
remember, i still have your picture. give me the express permission to publish it and i will.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:09am On Oct 01, 2022
Mayhem1:
Happy Independence day to everybody here, thank you Lord for allowing me to see another October 1st.

@Badinfluence
@Innocentdude
@PlayMaker14
@ThunderSwitch
@Safarigirl
@Jack500
@Sweetpink

Happy Independence
You're so cute with a nice body.

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:21am On Oct 01, 2022
observanc1:
@bolded, big time delusion. so if phyna wins on sunday and adekunle comes 3rd, you will ask for a crown? as King Charles the third?
u are a clown. nairaland's tail of the season, that's the clown u have earned and that's the only clown u will wear.
give percentages, shey u say u are have a source. i never claim to have any source because i dont have.
and i dont craw from one social medium to the other to be beg for leaked results. i wait till sunday live eviction show to get the results.
but u, for your ego, u keep guessing and keep saying it's from a source, and keep landing in the open mud ( last sunday dealt u a blow u will never forget) that's why I keep telling you, if you have a source, tell the percentages. and u keep running as far as your tiny legs can carry.
remember, i still have your picture. give me the express permission to publish it and i will.
Which blow ?

You guys need to quit trying at this point because that shame you want me to feel so badly that it burns your whole existence that I've refused to feel , will never happen . grin

Anonymous nothings on the internet can never move me .

Humans sadistic tendencies is the proponent of the shame culture grin

People that are inferior to me in all proportions can never move me or make me feel any shame....

The tail of nairaland are people who are so convinced I have no source but are always triggered when I post results....that means I have them on chokehold .

They remain my slaves and that's exactly what a tail end of the bottom means grin

Again, it takes a high degree of intelligence to make accurate guesswork ...either admit I'm indeed a genius or I actually do have a source. grin

But you know the best thing about me , I don't need your admittance ...I actually know I am cheesy

Now shuuu...I think I've given you way more time than I should, never again grin

Congratulations to our winner Phyna .

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 5:38am On Oct 01, 2022
Mayhem1:
Happy Independence day to everybody here, thank you Lord for allowing me to see another October 1st.

@Badinfluence
@Innocentdude
@PlayMaker14
@ThunderSwitch
@Safarigirl
@Jack500
@Sweetpink

Happy Independence
Happy birthday dude

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 5:39am On Oct 01, 2022
InSanety:

Let Sheggz sue her for defamation if she is lying.

Everything she has said is easily corroborated by his utterances, videos on the internet, pictures and even his abysmal behaviour on the show.

Everything she accused him of doing, he has done it all to Bella. Same pattern. Same MO

It is you that needs to go and rest, all of you that support abusers. Wicked people

Anyone that excuses Sheggs behaviour is most probably an abuser themselves.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 6:08am On Oct 01, 2022
In all of these, people are making the sheggz guy hugely popular as a result of these controversies
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 6:14am On Oct 01, 2022
Geezeem:

By the way I hope it isn't the ex he had threatened Bella a couple of times to go back to?

I am not an adekunle fan, if I were, I would say she is just jealous.... a scorned girl trying to pull the young man down. That She watched him propose to another girl and was planning a wedding on TV and is out for his blood

But I am not kunle's fan

I won't say this or trivialize this issue.

I just won't take her serious. There is a reason matters of abuse need evidence to be proven. We need receipts

Sheggz is a reflection of her personality and taste in men. You dated someone for 3 years and know him to be a broke ass fake footballer but stayed there

embarassed

I am actually mad!

I will take her more serious when she call herself out on the role she played even as a victim

My dear Geezeem. I told you weeks earlier that I doubt you knew much about narcissism and how narcissists operate. You statement highlighted above just confirmed it. For the fact that you might be ignorant about this trait, I will hope for you sake that you never have an encounter with a narcissist. They will break you and drain you. It just isn't a walk in the park with those.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 6:16am On Oct 01, 2022
Geezeem:

By the way I hope it isn't the ex he had threatened Bella a couple of times to go back to?

I am not an adekunle fan, if I were, I would say she is just jealous.... a scorned girl trying to pull the young man down. That She watched him propose to another girl and was planning a wedding on TV and is out for his blood

But I am not kunle's fan

I won't say this or trivialize this issue.

I just won't take her serious. There is a reason matters of abuse need evidence to be proven. We need receipts

Sheggz is a reflection of her personality and taste in men. You dated someone for 3 years and know him to be a broke ass fake footballer but stayed there

embarassed

I am actually mad!

I will take her more serious when she call herself out on the role she played even as a victim

This statement is wrong on every level. I hope you delete please.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:16am On Oct 01, 2022
Geezeem u r just explaining all sorts of nothings...

You are speaking like u didn't watch the show in the last 2 months...

A key aspect is the switch...from.being sweet this second to cursing her out with extreme insulting words the next second. And whie at it command her to sit on his laps. Then within few secs after, he switches back to being loving with embraces and kisses to shut her up from complaining or addressing the issue.

Wo, never ever invalidate an experience you aren't privy to. The lady's narration of what happened in thier relationship is an exact replica of what we watched.

It would do u good to keep mute rather than defending utter nonsense.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 6:19am On Oct 01, 2022
Threebear:

Which blow ?

You guys need to quit trying at this point because that shame you want me to feel so badly that it burns your whole existence that I've refused to feel , will never happen . grin

Anonymous nothings on the internet can never move me .

Humans sadistic tendencies is the proponent of the shame culture grin

People that are inferior to me in all proportions can never move me or make me feel any shame....

The tail of nairaland are people who are so convinced I have no source but are always triggered when I post results....that means I have them on chokehold .

They remain my slaves and that's exactly what a tail end of the bottom means grin

Again, it takes a high degree of intelligence to make accurate guesswork ...either admit I'm indeed a genius or I actually do have a source. grin

But you know the best thing about me , I don't need your admittance ...I actually know I am cheesy

Now shuuu...I think I've given you way more time than I should, never again grin

Congratulations to our winner Phyna .
Now why do you need to convince people that you have a source? Why do you try so hard on this guessing game? I Have seen you post wrong results time and again, year after year and when they call you out, you say they can not shame you.you have been nicknamed ikorodu delloitte.I don't see any reason for people to pay attention to your predictions and at the end of the day,it's the original results that matter.You trying to show people here that you know the results ahead of time and wearing that like a badge of honor.You are trying too hard man or woman
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 6:22am On Oct 01, 2022
Allnacruise:

Mumu

Sharrap there

I must have hurt your feelings.

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 6:22am On Oct 01, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Izu lieddddd. Izu wasn't a victim. Over and over again, his lies have been debunked by text and voice notes from him, apologising to the girl for harassing her. He wasn't falsely accused of rape like you guys claim. She accused him of sexually harassing her over the phone and he confirmed that when he apologized to her. You people know this but you must hold on to it to make cases for abusers like Segun.

God rest his soul.

The way that guy has been whitewashed and made the poster boy for false accusations on twitter is still kind of surprising.
The problem is that most people don’t want to dig deeper. When they just see a tweet from one of the popular guys, who are most times agenda pushers, they just swallow it entirely.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 6:26am On Oct 01, 2022
safarigirl:
Anybody that was waiting for Bemi to even corroborate anything to know that Sheggz Olusemo is an abuser, has zero knowledge of abuse, or may even be abusive themselves and lack any form of introspection.

Whether Bemi came with thread or not, there are literally ARTICLES and STUDIES that align Sheggz behaviour on this show to ABUSE.

There is a reason why 16 guys came on this show, at least 8 of those guys were involved in Relationships, and ONLY SHEGGZ OLUSEMO WAS CALLED AN ABUSER.

In the history of BBNaija, over 40 guys have walked through Big Brother's House, and NONE of those guys have been accused of being abusive.

CROSS came into the SYE house with an allegation that he spikes girls drinks, he reached Day 72, AT NO TIME IN HIS STAY, DID THAT ACCUSATION STICK. Nobody asked him about that shit in his entire interviews, because IT WAS UNSUBSTANTIATED.

If an allegation that bad sticks on you, then, it is definitely not smoke without fire.

All these "Why didn't she do this...", "Why now....?"

The point is that if Sheggz did not display abusive behaviour, We would not be here today.

I and some others on this thread clocked Sheggs very early on in the show, even before his abusive self began to show. I did a mini dissertation on Narcissism explaining how they operate by love-bomb, disvalue and discard all in a vicious cycle. This was all before I even knew about his ex's situation. When I eventually watched the YouTube, it still confirmed everything I wrote anyway.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 6:34am On Oct 01, 2022
Geezeem:

The bolded is not too clear to me
But I will attempt to clarify what I think you are commenting on

The ex brought a physical abuse angle to this which sensationalise the whole thing... I am saying NO WAY!

Even in law court, physical abuse allegation must be proved with evidence

The fact that the accusation went from "he broke her leg, to she fell running from him" has casted a shadow on whatever gist is out there from the ex

I've never in any way or form denied that Bella wasn't verbally and psychologically abused. We all watched

I was only initially sceptical about the narcissistic tag
The element of abuse we didn't see, I must take with a pinch of salt

I hope I am clearer now

Had the story changed? Hadn't it always been that they were having an argument he started chasing her and she fell down the stairs? That has always been the story from the 2019 video I eventually watched.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 6:37am On Oct 01, 2022
Nhazeru:

The girl is a chronic and pathetic liar!

Some of the things she said is not making sense, so many contradictions

The original video she posted in 2020 she said he hit her head on the wall

Today she is saying a different thing

Lol. You now how to make things up to defend your fave. Her story never changed for one minute. It has always been he was chasing her, she fell down the stairs and broke her leg.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:42am On Oct 01, 2022
Geezeem:

This is why I said she should stick to the part of her story that has been corroborated on the show and nothing more unless she has evidence

But I asked if this is the ex the silly boy wants to get back to?

Yeap, that's the ex he threatens Bella with all the time, your boy is indeed messy.......

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 6:45am On Oct 01, 2022
Very useless, very hopeless bot banned me last night so I couldn’t even make the comments I wanted to make when Rachel and Chizzy got evicted. Very useless sporadic thing. Just banning like it’s loose nut is very loose. undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amibranki(f): 6:51am On Oct 01, 2022
fitzmayowa:

No one can actually say for sure the extent of the abuse on only Sheggz who was with her can attest to what happened.

However, if the YouTube video that was released few hours into the show is anything to go by then Sheggz lived what was painted IN the youtube video in the house with Bella, which we all talked about.

One thing about gaslighting is its makes you think you are the problem we saw Bella question herself, even though Bella had her own rude and condescending side which we all saw. Gbemi might have emblish some of her narrative but she is not lying about what she went through based on how Sheggz was with Bella in the house......
it wasnt realeased few hours to the show but in 2020 thereabouts. It was digged and linked to him.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 6:54am On Oct 01, 2022
Clearly, for all we know, the Bemi girl is even patient and not like she was looking for Sheggz blood.
Some retards here said she allowed a narrative about Sheggz fly especially when the video resurfaced.
What narrative pls?, That Sheggz is an abuser?....but is he not?. Was she supposed to come out and say no, he is not an abuser , the video is a lie?. Something we all watched.
The video came out in the early days of the show. All Sheggz had to do was prove otherwise and the video would have been a lie.

Bemi didn't have to say nothing cus ofcourse, she can't lie about what she experienced to save his career. She said Sheggz has been wanting her back, smtn he said himself in TV. For all I know, she not coming out immediately was more than enough help cus if she had, Sheggz may not have lasted as long as he did on the show. So she respected his hustle in my opinion by keeping quiet.

Now, post show, Sheggz is being dragged, next he comes out of the house to paint a picture like we judged him, then goes on to say the girl didn't call his name, then he watches as the girl was dragged for days by his paid influencers and retarted faves. He watched them try to tear her hustle down etc... Sheggz that we know that likes to buy market didn't hop on the trend to say anything.
Rubbish!.
The Bemi even waited till voting lines were closed if not almost before sharing her side. I believe just not to tamper with Bella's chances too.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:55am On Oct 01, 2022
Bryann being up in the penultimate week did him so dirty... Phyna beat him black and blue .

The percentage difference on Sunday will make people scream grin

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 6:57am On Oct 01, 2022
Amya:

Lol. You now how to make things up to defend your fave. Her story never changed for one minute. It has always been he was chasing her, she fell down the stairs and broke her leg.

Go to instablog and watch the full video, she said he grab her head and hit on the wall, she said so many other things about physical abuse and how she got the leg injury.

All this she didn't include in her write up yesterday but only told us the exact same thing word to word people used in describing Sheggz and what we watched on TV.

I'm not absolving Sheggz of his wrongs , I've called his bullshit so many times. But most of the things that lady said doesn't really add up and not entirely true.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 7:02am On Oct 01, 2022
Amya:
I'd earlier said i was going to expatiate more on the narcissistic traits i see in Sheggs and maybe educate someone too in the process. Who knows, i might even save a life today.

Narcissists have a particular image they want to project. They would do anything to be seen in the light they want to be seen in. They want to be seen as the perfect person, the perfect spouse, the perfect parent etc. The fabric of their very own existence is created by others view of them. They're empty inside and need a lot of external validation, adulation and attention. If anything gets in the way of the perfect picture they want to project, then the blame goes to anybody but them. They would throw anyone under the bus, start the most ridiculous smear campaign, do any and everything to ensure their white remain unstained. It's not them, it's you. lol.

Narcissists have three Phase they're universally known with. The Love-bombing Phase, The Devaluation Phase and Finally, the Discard Phase. The Phases are sometimes one off, or go around in vicious cycles.

In the Love-bombing Phase, It just feels too good to be true. The target is loaded with over the top amount of affection. flattery, praise, very early in the relationship in other to win over the target. But most important of all, even the above listed is that they say exactly what their target wants to hear.

Now that he knows he has her in the palm of his hands, her moves for phase 1 round 2 ALIENATION. Narcissist will never be successful in being narcissists if they're unable to completely alienate their prey. He's not so comfortable with her creating deep bonds with others, He doesn't want her to dance with the guys etc. As a Narcissists succeeds with the alienating their prey, they proceed further.

They invalidate your feeling. I've seen this play out with Sheggs and Bella. When she tells him about something he did that she did not like, he blames her for feeling that way or causing it. Narcissist are self consumed individuals. Their needs come first. They like to have power and control over you and make you subservient to their needs. It's always all about them. Your emotions and priorities are something they don't care about. They will make you feel less then any chance they get. They will say you're naïve and that there's something wrong with you. They would keep trying to push and shape you into what they think their perfect mate should be like. You dare not be yourself. They keep on pushing your boundaries and if you keep adjusting just because you hate wahala and love peace, thinking they'll leave you alone. For wia! They'll never stop pushing and pushing and pushing. They slowly chip away at your self esteem and sense of self, till you lose yourself.

Unfortunately, there a lot of people who have found themselves in that vicious narcissistic cycle and can't get away. They begin to truly believe they're the ones with the actual problem because they've been gaslit to the moon. They keep thinking maybe if they do more or become better their spouse will change, but no, they simple don't change. The Narcissist will call it a day when they no longer have a need for you and brutally kick you to the curb.

When I wrote this piece, I didn't know about the abusive situation with the ex. Everything she wrote is sort of confirming what I already knew. I'm happy she has come out to say all this because because I truly believed that she might be suckered back in. But with this new development, I know the bridge has been burnt for good. A narcissist can never change. They only pretend to and come back to inflict more abuse.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 7:04am On Oct 01, 2022
Nhazeru:

Go to instablog and watch the full video, she said he grab her head and hit on the wall, she said so many other things about physical abuse and how she got the leg injury.

All this she didn't state in her write up yesterday but only told us the exact same thing word to word people used in describing Sheggz and what we watched on TV.

She said he flung her laptop to the wall and started chasing her. She fell down the stairs and broke her leg.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:06am On Oct 01, 2022
safarigirl:

A lot of people have been in abusive relationships where someone actually smacked sense out of their heads, so, don't be disappointed

If you see them defending Sheggz, it is almost always that they are either a Sheggz or they know a Sheggz, so, the defense is because they refuse to believe they know this person or are this person.

There is one particular poster here that I am very sure the only reason the shalaye is plenty is because of British accent. If Sheggz came into this house as Segun of Ikorodu, I doubt dem for even support am.

The wiggling about like a worm is rather funny to see, and it is heaven that is restraining me from actually linking this blind support to a life experience. A lot of abused people tend to defend abusers.

You and this your side jabs ehn, call the person name with ya full chest joor, what kind of finale weekend are we going to have without vawulence.......cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:08am On Oct 01, 2022
Threebear:

Sunday no far, you either get ya crown or dey drag you.......cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 7:10am On Oct 01, 2022
Threebear:
Bryann being up in the penultimate week did him so dirty... Phyna beat him black and blue .

The percentage difference on Sunday will make people scream grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3984) (3985) (3986) (3987) (3988) (3989) (3990) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.