Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,005 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3990) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1958192 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3987) (3988) (3989) (3990) (3991) (3992) (3993) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:33am On Oct 01, 2022
Godoverevery:

Then sue sheggz to court nah abi twitter is the law court.

Lawyer contact bami to sue sheggz since is a crime.

If emotional abuse is a crime then half of the married population in the world will be in jail.

Stop talking like a drunkard

If Sheggz is not guilty of the allegations, he should sue Bemi to court for defamation. He is the one that has more to lose here

I am correcting your foolish talk because of others who may be reading, not because of Sheggz. Emotional abuse is a crime, that is my point.

Don't come here and spew ignorance.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 9:33am On Oct 01, 2022
I swear...my omo was omoed straight-up
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

You would read certain things and know there's no point engaging this person. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:34am On Oct 01, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

The same way he flung slippers at the wall because he was mad at Bella.

And pple are still looking for evidence...

Pray never to experience one.

Omo..if u leave alive...thank ur God.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:34am On Oct 01, 2022
safarigirl:

You're the only slow person here.

Who is exchanging banter with you? I quoted the Violence Against Persons Prohibition Act, where do you think that act is being used? IT IS A NIGERIAN LAW.

I'm a bloody lawyer guy, and I have told you that the law recognises emotional abuse as a crime. Go and read and stop chatting shit on Nairaland. Emotional Abuse IS A CRIME.
That same person you just quoted will go back and say na lawyers dey scatter marriage. By that time, they will be blinded by the rational behind the matter.
In Edo state any form of Domestic violence is two years imprisonment. If it leads to murder , Oyo is the person's case.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 9:35am On Oct 01, 2022
It has always been an issue, just that one gender speak out more than the other and it happens to the female gender more.
Godoverevery:

Which is only an issue when it happens to a female gender

Hypocrite everywhere

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:41am On Oct 01, 2022
safarigirl:

Stop talking like a drunkard

If Sheggz is not guilty of the allegations, he should sue Bemi to court for defamation. He is the one that has more to lose here

I am correcting your foolish talk because of others who may be reading, not because of Sheggz. Emotional abuse is a crime, that is my point.

Don't come here and spew ignorance.

Is always easy to speak rubbish blinded with bias mind.

Emotional abuse is a crime only when it affect the female gender...period.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 9:42am On Oct 01, 2022
Emotional abuse is a crime. It does not matter if the perpetrator is male or female. Just take your correction and learn.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:42am On Oct 01, 2022
Geezeem:

That I said what?, pls provide backing for this

if I ever even said this, then I picked it from here... I don't go to Twitter

I must have quoted someone who said so. Pls screenshot that for me first

so it's her the silly boy wants to go back to? that serves him right. Bella will come out and see the way her so called rival is dragging him by the balls

Sheggz is very stupid for saying the 3rd bolded. Do you have a link to this tho?

The last bolded is one of the process of self healing. Nobody ever healed until they call to mind the role they played in their hurt/trauma. Don't take my word for it, do your research

At this stage, you are facing and acknowledging your truth, either to break a pattern or learn the lessons provided .... most people bypass this stage..... reason their healing is shallow deep

This is a topic with large scope....I wouldn't want to go into it now

Just went through our exchanges, you didn't say she should mention his name but you said she should come out to address it. I'd assume they're the same thing but in case they aren't, my sincere apologies.

This is victim blaming. He did this to you because you did this or said that. If we didn't watch him with Bemi, we atleast watched him with Bella. Their fights, What role would you say Bella that warranted how be spoke to her?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:45am On Oct 01, 2022
scondy:

And pple are still looking for evidence...

Pray never to experience one.

Omo..if u leave alive...thank ur God.

If there was no camera, God! The damage he would have done. shocked Na Bella's head go chop that slippers.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:46am On Oct 01, 2022
gameboy727:
Emotional abuse is a crime. It does not matter if the perpetrator is male or female. Just take your correction and learn.

Am being a reality here......if tables were turn and Bella was the one that did the emotional abuse are we gonna all this conversation.

No matter how guilty sheggz is I keep saying it.......things like this only favour the female gender

All this laws never favour men.....imagine me going to report emotional abuse at the police station as a man.....would they even grant me audience.

The double standards is what am against.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 9:47am On Oct 01, 2022
Ibukzy:
Lol which votes, Adekunle and Bryann are contending for the prize, you still expect vibrant to votes for Adekunle grin grin
it's possible
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 9:49am On Oct 01, 2022
safarigirl:

What is the meaning of this statement?

Why would Phyna have been a novelty interest to him? Is she not beautiful?

To be honest, the only reason Phyna could hold on to Groovy is because things are rather difficult for women in that industry as regards building relationships, so, if you don see one, na just to hold am dey go. No guarantee you would see another.

Groovy on his own part, I don't even know for him. It's cool that you rate him so much sha, but he too, he should try hold on to Phyna.

Phyna isn't ugly, even with the slightly big belly (which can be fixed). The main issue is her being quite loud - that is what needs to change. I however believe it's an act as i noticed some anti-street stuff about her. Unlike most street girls, Phyna abhors crass and vulgar talk, she's also been obviously trained to be respectful of men also to expect that men should be men traditionally (which is why Sheggz intervening in girl fights deeply irritated her).

But yes, her ship with Groovy was the greatest shocker ship of the season, Phyna's fans thought it was another Emmarose, Groovy's fans thought it to be a major letdown from the actual ship they wanted - Groovy and Chomzy.

Groovy obviously doesn't date girls like Phyna regularly, but i noticed that she was what he needed. I don't know if Phyna has done a special study on Igbo guys before or it's her Igbo side, but she perfectly understood what Groovy wanted and gave it to him 100%(Beauty did some of those things but always made it clear she was doing him a favour). Her being loud and noisy could also be funny at times, so dating a "gangsta girl" who could cry over the simplest things must have been new to him. That's what i meant.

Chomzy is very cute, but also as conceited as Beauty in her own way and potentially violent, the cold and calm way she simply threatened Phyna was a telling sign, even Phyna was too shocked to reply. They both knew they were rivals and so avoided any obvious confrontations.

Groovy won't stop liking Phyna, but umu nwanyi are just something else, they are walking temptations. The calibre and sheer number of females commenting on his Instagram is a source of concern, sooner or later, things will happen, he's not made of iron, especially now that most girls see him as respectful, discreet and non-judgmental. His shop address on Mandilas is already public knowledge, so the pressure will pile up. Phyna should smartly back off or accept being a co-chick.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 9:49am On Oct 01, 2022
On a total different note , the spin off reality show I would like to see after BBN S7 will be
Phyna and Groovy
But I don't think Groovy will be interested .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:50am On Oct 01, 2022
safarigirl:

See, there is a way someone will raise their voice at me and I will mentally cancel you. No matter how much I like such a person, I will just know you're not far from actually hitting me.

It's in the little details. The constant belittling, the way you throw about certain words like "childish, immature, local", abuse is not a one day thing. It is something that involves slowly, but intentionally peeling a way a person's sense of self. It starts with insults that are passed off as jokes, then harassment, condemnation, criticism.

I cannot believe we are in 2022, and people cannot even detect the basic signs. As in, grown, educated adults are telling us that as long as someone has not physically hit you, then, they are not abusing you.

I am shocked.

I can't even deal..
Lil things count to me alot maybe its cos am very observant,atimes I feel am thinking too far but this is just me..or should I say the kind of friends I keep influenced my thinking..I remember I and my friends marching to a guy's place with policemen to arrest him for hitting one of us all in the name of relationship..

My dad spent alot in training me,I studied mechanical engineering and its wasn't easy for me esp as a lady, engineering maths no be anybody mate,am practicing and its not still easy so I won't let all that waste in the hands of an abusive man..NO WAY..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 9:53am On Oct 01, 2022
safarigirl:
Also, for those of you who are shouting "Why didn't he get arrested?" "Why did she not take it to court?"

Let us assume that passage of time has dampened the strength of a criminal suit

Today, Bemi, a YouTube influencer, is accusing Segun Olusemo, a BBNaija ex-housemate and self-professed actor, of being abusive. Segun Olusemo cannot have this stain on his reputation and career. Segun Olusemo should not hesitate to file a civil suit to defend this name he has built.

If Bemi is lying, Segun should sue for libel. If Segun cannot sue for libel, that means there are truths to her claims that Segun would rather not have scrutinized.

SEGUN SHOULD CLEAR HIS NAME AND SUE IF HE IS NOT AN ABUSER.

Thanks, this is exactly what I was expecting @ the bolded. I don't know if the said ex' has enuff culpable evidence. But in the main time he should just falsify any said claim . seek for legal or open meeting with witnesses with the ex to thrash out any issue then warn her sternly about any sort of futher defamation., if she refuses/consent to this meeting and still does further defamation then she has crossed the line.

Pending when.

Sheggz should falsify any of the said claims
And the Ex should not do any further video or engagements in line with this if she doesn't have proper substantial evidence.

My piece of advise for both parties. So that it will not reach court level
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 9:55am On Oct 01, 2022
davodyguy:
If Adekunle finished 3rd as stated by Threebear, then we should give it to Islanders, that we did a very good job.

From almost last on the board to number 3, dusting supposedly strong housemates like Groovy, Segun, Hermes, Bella, among others to stand close to Bryan and Phyna who both had armies and numerous celebrities campaigning for them.

Adekunle is the real winner, cos without the ground and paid influencing done by Phyna and Brian, Adekunle would have won.

Congratulations to us and everyone that supported Adekunle

You all would get support as well in your life time
You are always so quick to give up just seeing what others says. That guy didn’t get last week result right, that should tell you he’s only predicting. Anything can happen on Sunday, let’s just wait.

Btw they are contributing for Adekunles birthday on 4th. Hope you have seen it? We hope everyone can help just to show him love on his birthday

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 9:57am On Oct 01, 2022
At least Sheggs matter don make dis page fly small....Matter wey all parties will settle soon na him una dey drag 4 here....

Sheggz is abusive yen yen....abeg make will hear word

Btw.... Bryann is winning tomorrow make una take note

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:02am On Oct 01, 2022
bentenny:

I concur grin grin

Why did I love SYE so much then? It is my second best season after DW

My season was about Angel, Cross, and then Queen (I must confess I liked WM to an extent too) and they lasted till the last day.
Especially Cross and Angel and their mad cruise till they caught hormones lol
And the people I didn’t like left early

I never ever linked kitchen drama with my entertainment on BB (maybe cos I don’t like gbas gbos entertainment)

But I must confess, seeing the sheer number of topics, issues etc that arose this season, I realize why people felt/feel robbed last season. WM removed that essence of the show.
I see why people appreciated what Pere did.
My non-gbas gbos self didn’t (honestly still don’t) get it

But I understand better now

This season has been amazing
Great HM selection, great concept
The DQ and an early eviction of a fav skewed it off the chosen tangent and robbed me…I had to find my game balance again
But I did, thankfully

However it can’t be my best season, it is not. It is high ranking, but still lower than SYE on my ladder (that also had no DQ)

So it remains DW, SYE, Level Up, ….Lockdown (good and bad, obviously, for me),…………………………..See Gobe/Pepperdem for me
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:05am On Oct 01, 2022
BiggestB0y:
The next HMS will think carefully b4 deh use shipping strategiesgrin grin after all this sheggz ,gbemi and Bella drama..
Make dem just bribe the girl make she forgive sheggz and move on

Especially when you consider that the coldly formed ship didn’t give aaawww
Not worth it at all

I don’t normally ship, I prefer not to, but when I do? Just know you are shipping endorphins, pheromones, aaaawww and vibes. Always honest, always fun
They don’t marry though lipsrsealed cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 10:08am On Oct 01, 2022
Make una free dis matter....if Bella come out...she will decide...

Person abuse you since last year,,you no talk...e remain make show start you con dey release video....

Las las everyone will b fyn

Plenty SHALAYE no dey full basket
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:08am On Oct 01, 2022
meobizy:
Make una carry this Sheggz matter comot this thread, na. Ggegirisoup, I know you’re the one behind it. Go and argue it out on Twitter or after the finale. The only things I want to read about are those concerning what is on my screen.

I can not become invested in a HM’s life and business like this, at all
Totally incapable of it
Nando was an absolute fav, I don’t know what is up with him and I never delved
Prezzo too, wonder what’s up with them

I am just upset this topic will not leave my TL for a while.
Thank good for the collabo BB show coming up soon
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:10am On Oct 01, 2022
bentenny:

Its true...watched the guy's short video before he committed suicide where he tried to prove his innocence!
It was later discovered that he never did what he was accused of!

My God
cry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:13am On Oct 01, 2022
Threebear:
Rape and the other things are too sensitive and intense, I'd rather not comment on them, especially as there is no proof or evidence....but the one thing I'm hundred percent certain of , is the burning intense dislike Sheggz has for Bella .

I caught it a lot during his unguarded moments...at some point you could feel the level of disgust he had on his face watching her ....

If not for the cameras, such intense disapproval and disgust would often lead to physical assault...but you could tell he was trying to control the impulse.

I don't know this Gbemi lady and yes , there is always need to exercise a benefit of doubt...but Bella continuing this relationship outside will be her doom .

I hope the people that love her will save her from it.

This is my argument in a nutshell!

I am not about to take the word of someone who allowed wrong narratives to go on for days before correcting it after she was cursed out

My focus will REMAIN ON SHELLA

What I watched in that one month was horrific. I will never allow anyone do that to me or someone I know

I want Sheggz punishment or the consequences of his actions to be the extent of HIS GUILT AND NOTHING MORE!!!

Nothing will make me change this stance.... nothing!

There is a reason sensible people condemn jungle justice. Quite often, the accused are guilty, some other time they are innocent. But when jungle justice takes place, punishment is meted out without due process to determine guilt or level of it and not a chance for restitution is given to the accused

Even court condemnd criminals are given months and years behind bars to atone for their sins before execution

People have continued to misunderstand me on this issue because Sheggz is my favorite. They clearly have continued to allow that single fact to erode their sensibilities

Some have been quite rude and direct with their attacks.... others run around in circles of indirect speeches. To what end? To shame me or cause me to back off?

Exercise in futility I tell you!

I conceed to the fact that if Sheggz ain't my fave, I wouldn't spend all this time writing about this but my stance will remain the same, I just might not devote this time posting about it

I don't expect anyone to understand me

I don't care if they do to be honest

I am a prisoner of my conscious

And where it hasn't condemn me, I do not allow any other person to do so

I didn't start this way, it took years of experiences and formal training to see things the way I do

I will never budge on this

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:15am On Oct 01, 2022
observanc1:
witches are ugly. very ugly lowlifes just like mermaid chichi. they wear ugly wigs like chichi does as their uniform or code of their winchy business.
and my knowledge of witches is practical and personal and i have never and dont watch nollywood. and if it's for me, all dstv africa magic channels will be shut down completely and permanently

I agree with you cheesy
I have watched Living in Bondage, Rattlesnake, Onome though, and one Erica’s film Mercy lipsrsealed
But yeah, that’s it
And I agree with ya bro
Lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Helloflife: 10:17am On Oct 01, 2022
I really hope Phyna wins tomorrow. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ersonleads(m): 10:17am On Oct 01, 2022
Some rumor morngers done come here dey say phyna win & people dey believe. Voting closed by 9pm yesterday. So you feel results will be out by this morning? Beside person carrying d rumours ain't Big brother or multi choice.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 10:19am On Oct 01, 2022
Eeghe:

Why did I love SYE so much then? It is my second best season after DW

My season was about Angel, Cross, and then Queen (I must confess I liked WM to an extent too) and they lasted till the last day.
Especially Cross and Angel and their mad cruise till they caught hormones lol
And the people I didn’t like left early

I never ever linked kitchen drama with my entertainment on BB (maybe cos I don’t like gbas gbos entertainment)

But I must confess, seeing the sheer number of topics, issues etc that arose this season, I realize why people feel robbed last season. WM removed that essence of the show.
I see why people appreciated what Pere did.
My non-gbas gbos self didn’t (honestly still don’t) get it

But I understand better now

This season has been amazing
Great HM selection, great concept
The DQ and an early eviction of a fav skewed it off the chosen tangent and robbed me…I had to find my game balance again
But I did, thankfully

However it can’t be my best season, it is not. It is high ranking, but still lower than SYE on my ladder (that also had not DQ)

So it remains DW, SYE, Level Up, ….Lockdown (good and bad, obviously, for me),…………………………..See Gobe/Pepperdem for me
Well like they always say,you are entitled to your opinions!

I would always refer to SYE as 'kumbaya' season where everyone was trying as much as possible to avoid confrontations or quarrel!

WM is a deserving winner last season because he got his homework/strategy spot on....its the rest of the HMs except Pere and angel that came to the main house and forgot their main objective while bonding with the chief cook because some of them were either lazy to cook or saw a readymade chef....maybe that's why they all felt WM was a fake HM when ebuka popped the question during reunion!

Just imagine this season where the HMs hardly got an opportunity to play board games during their spare time.....SYE had two games upstairs and it caused drama....LD even had a table tennis game at the garden!

A season that had drama even till Friday.....had biggie not evicted racheal and chizzy,trust me that table shaking by ebuka would have metamorphosed into a full blown fight last night and today!

Level Up season over try joor but....like they say,different strokes for different folks! smiley

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:22am On Oct 01, 2022
Threebear:
Phyna's people did madness on the poll ...omoh !

This will be big baby Cubana on Sunday

So we should buy wine and suya and icecream for tomorrow?
Double Munyarization?
Hey Ghod
I can’t breatte
I gave an extra 8.1K votes yesterday at work in total panic. I asked non-friend colleagues embarassed

I don’t want to have false hope chimooo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:23am On Oct 01, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

I'm still waiting for Danny to reply me. I remember bookmarking the tweet about it early this year, I'll take my time to go through my bookmarks if he does.

They know the truth but which cross do you want them to nail twitter feminists to? They don't even care for the male victims half of the time, they just want to score cheap points. Stupid people.
please give me more information, because I read the story when I saw the guy’s bro remembering him and how he was defamed innocently, so please if there is any angle to it I don’t know, the whole twitter on the brother’s thread were sorry, so obviously the guy was made to take his life by some people who have issues with men… feminism is lost to many and they use it to destroy and kill men now, instead of using it to project women, false narratives, half truths, lies everywhere, so you will not blame people that will not run with emotions and wait for facts before nailing someone to the cross….

This is a topic I don’t want to even go into, but about that issue, if there is anymore to it than we heard, tell us

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 10:23am On Oct 01, 2022
Eeghe:

My God
cry
Yeah.....after he took his life,those who taunted him on social media esp one feminist coven(can't remember the handle) were celebrating as if naija had won the world cup....they only went silent when it was revealed that he was wrongfully accused!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 10:25am On Oct 01, 2022
tsquaure:
On a total different note , the spin off reality show I would like to see after BBN S7 will be
Phyna and Groovy
But I don't think Groovy will be interested .

Me too at the bolded despite any offer and its better for everybody .
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:28am On Oct 01, 2022
Allnacruise:

lipsrsealed

cheesy
I just realized how much I love reading people’s consolatory posts
If X wasn’t Y a cat would fly over a whale etc
Deaddd
This is a general shade

(1) (2) (3) ... (3987) (3988) (3989) (3990) (3991) (3992) (3993) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.