Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,233 members, 7,836,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3989) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1958742 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3986) (3987) (3988) (3989) (3990) (3991) (3992) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 8:27am On Oct 01, 2022
Phyna Phyna who deyyyyyyyy

The party is already on.... Haters will choke tomorrow grin grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 8:27am On Oct 01, 2022
TheEnforcer:
In all of these, people are making the sheggz guy hugely popular as a result of these controversies

Negatively popular.....you don't know what this can do to his image oversea.

You don't want to be ever popular this way if you base in that side......it can totally ruin your life.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 8:32am On Oct 01, 2022
carammel:

Its not necessary cause none of my relatives is on the show for analysis so that for me is you crossing the line.

I find this funny really as your projection is baseless considering that you do not even know me or whom I’ve met in life, You may not have seen alot of Groovy and that’s a reason to see him like a god like you’ve been doing.

Unfortunately, Groovy was second option to these ladies, Ilebaye went for Bryan,Dotun before considering Groovy, Amaka wished for Giddyfia, Dotun before Groovy, Phyna went for Eloswag and still liked him after Groovy, Beauty chose between Bryan and Groovy.
If the 26 housemates moved into the same house from the beginning, trust me, there wouldn’t be so much fuss about Groovy, Groovy obviously was the finest on level2 and Beauty made him more desirable.

Dunno if Mercy is doing better than Ike or not, i don’t care about most of them after the house.

Still back to the same matter, with money, Maitama women will always get guys like Groovy and finer, to them it’s just the thrills and nothing more, a man should be worried if that’s all women sees him as, sextoy or toyboy.

You are not at liberty to talk for over a thousand young educated men earning 400 to 500k monthly, such men have been moved by Ladies that are not even on Phyna’s level aesthetically, what is pleasing to you may just not appeal to the next person and that’s the beauty in diversity.

You've gone round and about and even off-tangent, talking about how mentioning your family is crossing a line for you as if Groovy is some lab rat and not a human being with a family of his own just because he was on TV and because of your votes which ultimately only entitles you to determine if you want to keep seeing him on your screen and if you want him to win a prize he didn't work for, not if he's suddenly a human with the same rights and liberties as you. A lot of Nigerians seem very fond of thinking this way and it's worrisome.

I don't know you in person, but your thinking having 100m suddenly levels up Phyna to the point of being able to dump & have a guy like Groovy grovelling after her shows that you might not be doing too well in the calibre of guys you meet regularly. Phyna & Amaka played your type of doublespeak, telling Beauty she was "governor's spec", only for Beauty to watch the same Phyna and Amaka on TV fighting for who will get with the same Groovy. Ilebaye, Phyna and Amaka first had their eyes on Groovy but Beauty clearly and aggressively beat them off.

Even when Amaka spoke about Groovy losing his buzz had it been they were merged from the beginning (the same night they made the "Governor's spec" consent), Phyna in a lowered voice said that she should come off that, she had already analysed the Level 1 guys there and still, Groovy was definitely the most attractive in the house. Deji & Sheggz, typically confident & borderline conceited, admitted that Groovy looked very good, it affected his modelling career because he came across as androgynous.

You suddenly don't care about most of the housemates but you know Phyna can easily dump Groovy because she now has 100m right? Okay.

And no, having 100m doesn't suddenly make you a Maitama woman, even Phyna herself will tell you to calm down if she sees you making this comment, abi this is your own style of "women supporting women"?

The reason i mentioned the 400-500k monthly earning example is because men typically like to date or marry downwards in a situation where there won't be a potential ego clash. A man who earns and feeds himself wouldn't take crap from a girl who might be much richer than him and having her own ego issues too, which is also why successful self-made women also typically like to also date down because dating upwards can lead to a loss of control or ego e.g. Nicki Minaj always dated guys she was way richer than, Cardi B on the other hand was with Offset when he was already big, so her come up wasn't an issue. My point is, Groovy is not hungry, on his own and based on family background. He is also no stranger to beautiful women (which is why Phyna might have been a novelty interest for him), so what makes you think Phyna with 100m will suddenly look more attractive to him?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Northkendal(f): 8:36am On Oct 01, 2022
A very big thanks to everyone who voted Phyna to win, may God bless you all..to all PhyNation, you all outdid yourselves..we all rock!.. let's all relax and rest well as we await Africa crown a deserving winner tomorrow.#PhynaMustWin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:43am On Oct 01, 2022
Amya:

I and some others on this thread clocked Sheggs very early on in the show, even before his abusive self began to show. I did a mini dissertation on Narcissism explaining how they operate by love-bomb, disvalue and discard all in a vicious cycle. This was all before I even knew about his ex's situation. When I eventually watched the YouTube, it still confirmed everything I wrote anyway.

See, Week 2 or 3, I said he was manipulative and narcissistic

I find it very disturbing that people who watched this guy for 9 weeks are defending him so passionately.

There is NO WAY you would meet anybody 3 months ago, and defend them like this. Sheggz has family and friends, NONE of them have spoken on these allegations.

Not his mother, nor his sister, nor any of his 'boys'. If there was nothing to it, why is everybody in his personal life unlooking?

Then it is you, Shalewa that just watched him on Big Brother for 9 weeks, that wants to risk your everything on Segun's name.

See, if BBNaija fans are nothing else, a lot are wilfully blind and gullible. You no sabi Segun from house, but you swear he's not an abuser DESPITE HIM SHOWING ALL THE SIGNS OF AN ABUSER.

It blows my mind.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:48am On Oct 01, 2022
Gentlefury:

You've gone round and about and even off-tangent, talking about how mentioning your family is crossing a line for you as if Groovy is some lab rat and not a human being with a family of his own just because he was on TV and because of your votes which ultimately only entitles you to determine if you want to keep seeing him on your screen and if you want him to win a prize he didn't work for, not if he's suddenly a human with the same rights and liberties as you. A lot of Nigerians seem very fond of thinking this way and it's worrisome.

I don't know you in person, but your thinking having 100m suddenly levels up Phyna to the point of being able to dump & have a guy like Groovy grovelling after her shows that you might not be doing too well in the calibre of guys you meet regularly. Phyna & Amaka played your type of doublespeak, telling Beauty she was "governor's spec", only for Beauty to watch the same Phyna and Amaka on TV fighting for who will get with the same Groovy. Ilebaye, Phyna and Amaka first had their eyes on Groovy but Beauty clearly and aggressively beat them off.

Even when Amaka spoke about Groovy losing his buzz had it been they were merged from the beginning (the same night they made the "Governor's spec" consent), Phyna in a lowered voice said that she should come off that, she had already analysed the Level 1 guys there and still, Groovy was definitely the most attractive in the house. Deji & Sheggz, typically confident & borderline conceited, admitted that Groovy looked very good, it affected his modelling career because he came across as androgynous.

You suddenly don't care about most of the housemates but you know Phyna can easily dump Groovy because she now has 100m right? Okay.

And no, having 100m doesn't suddenly make you a Maitama woman, even Phyna herself will tell you to calm down if she sees you making this comment, abi this is your own style of "women supporting women"?

The reason i mentioned the 400-500k monthly earning example is because men typically like to date or marry downwards in a situation where there won't be a potential ego clash. A man who earns and feeds himself wouldn't take crap from a girl who might be much richer than him and having her own ego issues too, which is also why successful self-made women also typically like to also date down because dating upwards can lead to a loss of control or ego e.g. Nicki Minaj always dated guys she was way richer than, Cardi B on the other hand was with Offset when he was already big, so her come up wasn't an issue. My point is, Groovy is not hungry, on his own and based on family background. He is also no stranger to beautiful women (which is why Phyna might have been a novelty interest for him), so what makes you think Phyna with 100m will suddenly look more attractive to him?

What is the meaning of this statement?

Why would Phyna have been a novelty interest to him? Is she not beautiful?

To be honest, the only reason Phyna could hold on to Groovy is because things are rather difficult for women in that industry as regards building relationships, so, if you don see one, na just to hold am dey go. No guarantee you would see another.

Groovy on his own part, I don't even know for him. It's cool that you rate him so much sha, but he too, he should try hold on to Phyna.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:53am On Oct 01, 2022
Amya:

You go o and watch it. She said he flung her laptop to the wall. Her story has been consistent. You're trying to twist her story to find loopholes to protect an abuser. How pathetic. It be fellow women always doing to most to cover up for abusers.
You can imagine...

Defending an abuser cos of stanship,e be really things...
We women are really our worst enemies..
This is someone we watched on the show,a guy that can make a woman cry with his choice of words on a national TV will do unimaginable things to her when the world isn't watching...

I don't want to curse anyone with a Shegzs in their lives...

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:02am On Oct 01, 2022
Also, for those of you who are shouting "Why didn't he get arrested?" "Why did she not take it to court?"

Let us assume that passage of time has dampened the strength of a criminal suit

Today, Bemi, a YouTube influencer, is accusing Segun Olusemo, a BBNaija ex-housemate and self-professed actor, of being abusive. Segun Olusemo cannot have this stain on his reputation and career. Segun Olusemo should not hesitate to file a civil suit to defend this name he has built.

If Bemi is lying, Segun should sue for libel. If Segun cannot sue for libel, that means there are truths to her claims that Segun would rather not have scrutinized.

SEGUN SHOULD CLEAR HIS NAME AND SUE IF HE IS NOT AN ABUSER.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:03am On Oct 01, 2022
No matter what happens tomorrow

Bryann is still a winner and he won with us(vibryannt)

to the rest of the fanbase,it was amazing being here with you guys.The banters and trolling(except the personal and family related) was fun,i am happy to share this space with some of you

Dannyxy,Safari,Onyi99,Itshi,Lightway,Badinfluence,Damianx,flordflorez,Dgoodlyf,Rainluv and other lover of Bryann on this thread and beyond,i love you guys and it was nice being on same team with you

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 9:03am On Oct 01, 2022
grin grin maybe na why biggie no wan do till last day again
omotolly22:
The riders did their work , but it is good that the removed them yesterday

The where making the final week too toxic and bringing unnecessary fight especially rachel, before the go and cause disqualification for the innocent finalist

The final week is usually peaceful, that is when the housemate bond well.

Imagine chizzy was saying he will keep on poking adekunle, after the voting close .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:05am On Oct 01, 2022
Aguwanyi:

You can imagine...

Defending an abuser cos of stanship,e be really things...
We women are really our worst enemies..
This is someone we watched on the show,a guy that can make a woman cry with his choice of words on a national TV will do unimaginable things to her when the world isn't watching...

I don't want to curse anyone with a Shegzs in their lives...

You don't even know if some people are already cursed with a Sheggz in their lives. I saw one of his defenders yesterday saying that we should leave their love, because that is how her own husband used to abuse her and she nearly died, but because of prayers, they are now good.

See, you dey overrate internet people. Access to social media, does not mean one is capable of intelligent thought.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:05am On Oct 01, 2022
After reading everything bami posted on twitter with those videos this my view.

Everything she posted isn't totally true but I can say for sure 70% might be true.
Sheggz told Bella severally when they come out she would hear somethings about him and he will explain to her.....sheggz knew already this will happen which makes him guilty for me.

The first major probs of sheggz is letting the fine boy thing get into his head, he is obsessed with his looks hence he feels his the price for every lady.......in that house the way he talks, moves is clear that guy hasn't step into that mature mind stage.

Groovy is a fine boy but it didn't let it get into is head......hardly did I see groovy checking himself out or doing those gestures immature swag boys do when speaking.

I won't be an hypocrite here.....in almost every relationship both gender are guilt of emotional abuse and is something most people don't see as a big deal here.

Sheggz knew what he wanted to do coming to that house and of all the ladies in level 1 Bella was the one that fit into what he wants.
There was no way sheggz could try those things with doyin or chomzy.

We all have our good and bad sides......sheggz is guilty of alot of things but this ladies allowed it.
The mouth making and the feeler of am better than everybody from sheggz is just a childish behaviour that can be worked on.

Emotional abuse is bad and not a crime.......character can't be change easily so it will be a tough one for sheggz.

Bami has told her story and it is left to Bella to make her choice.......sheggz prob is something that will take a long time to solve.

Can Bella cope with a man that
Talk too much
Brag alot
Transfer aggression
Won't calm her down during fight with people but escalate things.
Complain alot
Can't over look things.
Aggressive
Proud and feel he is the price.

Bella isn't a Saint either but with the issues they had in that house nah only mouth Bella get.....she isn't someone that stand serious conflicts.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:06am On Oct 01, 2022
Clement1111:

to the rest of the fanbase,it was amazing being here with you guys.The banters and trolling(except the personal and family related) was fun,i am happy to share this space with some of you

Dannyxy,Safari,Onyi99,Itshi,Lightway,Badinfluence,Damianx,flordflorez,Dgoodlyf,Rainluv and other lover of Bryann on this thread and beyond,i love you guys and it was nice being on same team with you
Love you bro kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:12am On Oct 01, 2022
Godoverevery:
After reading everything bami posted on twitter with those videos this my view.

Everything she posted isn't totally true but I can say for sure 70% might be true.
Sheggz told Bella severally when they come out she would hear somethings about him and he will explain to her.....sheggz knew already this will happen which makes him guilty for me.

The first major probs of sheggz is letting the fine boy thing get into his head, he is obsessed with his looks hence he feels his the price for every lady.......in that house the way he talks, moves is clear that guy hasn't step into that mature mind stage.

Groovy is a fine boy but it didn't let it get into is head......hardly did I see groovy checking himself out or doing those gestures immature swag boys do when speaking.

I won't be an hypocrite here.....in almost every relationship both gender are guilt of emotional abuse and is something most people don't see as a big deal here.

Sheggz knew what he wanted to do coming to that house and of all the ladies in level 1 Bella was the one that fit into what he wants.
There was no way sheggz could try those things with doyin or chomzy.

We all have our good and bad sides......sheggz is guilty of alot of things but this ladies allowed it.
The mouth making and the feeler of am better than everybody from sheggz is just a childish behaviour that can be worked on.

Emotional abuse is bad and not a crime.......character can't be change easily so it will be a tough one for sheggz.

Bami has told her story and it is left to Bella to make her choice.......sheggz prob is something that will take a long time to solve.

Can Bella cope with a man that
Talk too much
Brag alot
Transfer aggression
Won't calm her down during fight with people but escalate things.
Complain alot
Can't over look things.
Aggressive
Proud and feel he is the price.

Bella isn't a Saint either but with the issues that had in that house nah only mouth Bella get.....she isn't someone that stand serious conflicts.

Which law are you quoting with this statement?

How can you say emotional abuse is not a crime? Are you even conversant with laws to come and say such a thing here? Or you think physical abuse is the only form of crime recognised by law?

Please, when you want to analyse, say what you know, not what you assume.

According to the Violence Against Persons (Prohibition) Act of 2015, Emotional Abuse is listed as a crime. Read Sections 14, 47 and 48 of the Act.

In the UK, where Sheggz committed this CRIME against Bems, it is referred to as Coercive Control, and is a crime under the Serious Crime Act of 2015.

You people should not come here and make unfounded claims of sensitive topics abeg. Emotional abuse is a crime.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 9:12am On Oct 01, 2022
Clement1111:

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 9:15am On Oct 01, 2022
safarigirl:

How can you say emotional abuse is not a crime? Are you even conversant with laws to come and say such a thing here? Or you think physical abuse is the only form of crime recognised by law?

According to the Violence Against Persons (Prohibition) Act of 2015, Emotional Abuse is listed as a crime. Read Sections 14, 47 and 48 of the Act.

In the UK, where Sheggz committed this CRIME against Bems, it is referred to as Coercive Control, and is a crime under the Serious Crime Act of 2015.

You people should not come here and make unfounded claims of sensitive topics abeg. Emotional abuse is a crime.

Interesting
Lemme go and check
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 9:15am On Oct 01, 2022
Emotional abuse is not a crime abi wetin I read now
shocked shocked
emotional abuse is a criminal offence called coercive control

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:16am On Oct 01, 2022
safarigirl:

See am not here to exchange banters with you.

If you so retarded not to know am talking about here in nigeria then don't ever quote me again.

Women curse and abuse there husband everyday all over ....some will even go as far as broke shaming and belittling the man In front of his children yet we don't hear anything.......is it becos we men don't speak up....you women feel you the only one who suffer emotional abuse.

Earlier this week a man almost committed suicide by burning himself alive in offa due to the emotional abuse he got from is wife......was there any uproar ?? If it was a woman the whole world will be on fire......hypocrites.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:20am On Oct 01, 2022
davodyguy:
If Adekunle finished 3rd as stated by Threebear, then we should give it to Islanders, that we did a very good job.

From almost last on the board to number 3, dusting supposedly strong housemates like Groovy, Segun, Hermes, Bella, among others to stand close to Bryan and Phyna who both had armies and numerous celebrities campaigning for them.

Adekunle is the real winner, cos without the ground and paid influencing done by Phyna and Brian, Adekunle would have won.

Congratulations to us and everyone that supported Adekunle

You all would get support as well in your life time

After last week results...
U are still quoting that dude's results...how do u want to take the lashing...? On ur backside or face?

Adekunle go off light on Sunday....we wait to see official results on Sunday...every other thing na guess work.

BE GUIDED

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:20am On Oct 01, 2022
Amya:

She said he flung her laptop to the wall and started chasing her. She fell down the stairs and broke her leg.

The same way he flung slippers at the wall because he was mad at Bella.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:20am On Oct 01, 2022
Uwosom:
In a recent interview Sheggz said "the beautiful lady" didn't mention his name in the video. Now that she has mentioned his name, let's see what he will say next.

We all are waiting
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:21am On Oct 01, 2022
hayzed19:
shocked shocked

You would read certain things and know there's no point engaging this person. cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:25am On Oct 01, 2022
homesteady:

The way that guy has been whitewashed and made the poster boy for false accusations on twitter is still kind of surprising.
The problem is that most people don’t want to dig deeper. When they just see a tweet from one of the popular guys, who are most times agenda pushers, they just swallow it entirely.

I'm still waiting for Danny to reply me. I remember bookmarking the tweet about it early this year, I'll take my time to go through my bookmarks if he does.

They know the truth but which cross do you want them to nail twitter feminists to? They don't even care for the male victims half of the time, they just want to score cheap points. Stupid people.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:25am On Oct 01, 2022
hayzed19:
shocked shocked

Which is only an issue when it happens to a female gender

Hypocrite everywhere
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:26am On Oct 01, 2022
safarigirl:

You don't even know if some people are already cursed with a Sheggz in their lives. I saw one of his defenders yesterday saying that we should leave their love, because that is how her own husband used to abuse her and she nearly died, but because of prayers, they are now good.

See, you dey overrate internet people. Access to social media, does not mean one is capable of intelligent thought.

This here cant be true...

Her husband changed,she has gotten over it but what about her kids,esp her sons..I don't even know what to say,everybody cannot be like me ..

I once had a relationship that never didn't last up to 3 month.. .was in the car with this guy and he parked in front of a shop to get something,the child of the shop owner stood in front of us to attend to us,they way he shouted at the child to go call his mother got me scared and that was what I used against him when I broke up with him..I can't believe a lady can still tolerate a man's excesses in this century...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:26am On Oct 01, 2022
Godoverevery:

See am not here to exchange banters with you.

If you so retarded not to know am talking about here in nigeria then don't ever quote me again.

Women curse and abuse there husband everyday all over ....some will even go as far as broke shaming and belittling the man In front of his children yet we don't hear anything.......is it becos we men don't speak up....you women feel you the only one who suffer emotional abuse.

Earlier this week a man also committed suicide by burning himself alive in offa due to the emotional abuse he got from is wife......was there any uproar ?? If it was a woman the whole world will be on fire......hypocrites.

You're the only slow person here.

Who is exchanging banter with you? I quoted the Violence Against Persons Prohibition Act, where do you think that act is being used? IT IS A NIGERIAN LAW.

I'm a bloody lawyer guy, and I have told you that the law recognises emotional abuse as a crime. Go and read and stop chatting shit on Nairaland. Emotional Abuse IS A CRIME.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:27am On Oct 01, 2022
Jack500:

Your useless fave has gone home and Adekunle is still on your face and you are crying watching with tears in your eyes, keep crying, you still have about 2 days to cry.

Adekunle * 100M

Is it only that he has gone home? He would spend the rest of the year trying to clear his reputation ...while Adekunle go off light on Sunday...come come out to plenty endorsements awaiting him...

Our well behaved and responsible Adekunle is the one she has spent the entire time bad mouthing.

Character na smoke..
U can't cover it

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:28am On Oct 01, 2022
InSanety:

Let Sheggz sue her for defamation if she is lying.

Everything she has said is easily corroborated by his utterances, videos on the internet, pictures and even his abysmal behaviour on the show.

Everything she accused him of doing, he has done it all to Bella. Same pattern. Same MO

It is you that needs to go and rest, all of you that support abusers. Wicked people
First of all I am not a Sheggz fan, secondly I am an advocate against domestic violence and any form of abuse in relationships. What I am saying if she has proof against the guy let her drop it and let him face the consequences of his action and stop making it looks as if she is not certain about what she is saying. That's why I said she should stop capping on the guys little fame. Who get something to talk nor dey drag the talk. Shoot straight to the point.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:28am On Oct 01, 2022
scondy:

After last week results...
U are still quoting that dude's results...how do u want to take the lashing...? On ur backside or face?

Adekunle go off light on Sunday....we wait to see official results on Sunday...every other thing na guess work.

BE GUIDED
Na to tie am rope give am better lashing..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:29am On Oct 01, 2022
One and only Big Sheggz

Mr Ikoyi

Mr London

I stand with you

I repakistan

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:30am On Oct 01, 2022
safarigirl:

You're the only slow person here.

Who is exchanging banter with you? I quoted the Violence Against Persons Prohibition Act, where do you think that act is being used? IT IS A NIGERIAN LAW.

I'm a bloody lawyer guy, and I have told you that the law recognises emotional abuse as a crime. Go and read and stop chatting shit on Nairaland. Emotional Abuse IS A CRIME.
Then sue sheggz to court nah abi twitter is the law court.

Bloody lawyer contact bami to sue sheggz since is a crime if it so much bother you.

Agitated over BS.....it only matters and a crime if it happens to there gender

If emotional abuse is a crime then half of the married population in the world will be in jail.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:31am On Oct 01, 2022
Aguwanyi:

This here cant be true...

Her husband changed,she has gotten over it but what about her kids,esp her sons..I don't even know what to say,everybody cannot be like me ..

I once had a relationship that never didn't last up to 3 month.. .was in the car with this guy and he parked in front of a shop to get something,the child of the shop owner stood in front of us to attend to us,they way he shouted at the child to go call his mother got me scared and that was what I used against him when I broke up with him..I can't believe a lady can still tolerate a man's excesses in this century...

See, there is a way someone will raise their voice at me and I will mentally cancel you. No matter how much I like such a person, I will just know you're not far from actually hitting me.

It's in the little details. The constant belittling, the way you throw about certain words like "childish, immature, local", abuse is not a one day thing. It is something that involves slowly, but intentionally peeling a way a person's sense of self. It starts with insults that are passed off as jokes, then harassment, condemnation, criticism.

I cannot believe we are in 2022, and people cannot even detect the basic signs. As in, grown, educated adults are telling us that as long as someone has not physically hit you, then, they are not abusing you.

I am shocked.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3986) (3987) (3988) (3989) (3990) (3991) (3992) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.