Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3988) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1958425 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3985) (3986) (3987) (3988) (3989) (3990) (3991) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 7:14am On Oct 01, 2022
Amya:

She said he flung her laptop to the wall and started chasing her. She fell down the stairs and broke her leg.

Naah.. She said more than this

Go and watch again, thou some of the words were censored but she said it
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 7:14am On Oct 01, 2022
Like I don’t get it. Was he chasing her to give her a hug, a kiss or have some romantic time? Was she running to grab a condom, her valentine cake or some chocolate? What if she hadn’t run? What prompted her to run? I am just shocked at the level of reasoning and defense over this matter. No one is saying Segun should be killed or crucified but come on…

It’s how cos Kunle has a temper, he is said to be capable of beating a woman yet the one whose evidence is out there as an abuser verbal or otherwise is being defended and not seen as someone who can escalate verbal abuse to physical. This thing is progressive. It’s from killing rat and other animals that serial killers graduate to killing humans.

I ask the same question; why was he chasing her and why was she running?

scondy:

Ki ni eefa ninu eeje....meaning what's the difference between 6 and 7.

If he wasn't pursuing her....Will she trip on the stairs...

We all watched shegz for 9 weeks...that guy is narcissistic, emotionally and verballly abusive.
A very toxic person....laced with being obsessive

Bella should run...her film shd ensure they make her break all ties with him

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:19am On Oct 01, 2022
Threebear:
Bryann being up in the penultimate week did him so dirty... Phyna beat him black and blue .

The percentage difference on Sunday will make people scream grin

You too like wahala, Bryann people will come for you.....cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 7:22am On Oct 01, 2022
Amya:

The craziest thing is that I don't even think that ex has completely let go despite all she went through while with him. He still has some powers over her. She probably still believes he can be straighten out if other factors come in. The reason I say this is because, they're still in communication and he even spoke to her days before he came into the show. She still hasn't identified that he's a narcissist. She might think that he just has issues and will change. People with saviours complex as I'm sure she has always get riled in. There's a reason why there's a word called 'hoover' in narcissist lingo. Coined after the Hoover vacuum, hoovering is a calculating scheme commonly used by narcissists to "suck" you up into their orbit and get you back into their life. It's an energetically draining dynamic that perpetuates a toxic pattern of idealization, devaluation, and discardment

Another reason I think the ex might still be hoovered back is because she hid the YouTube post she made in 2020. If not the fact that the post blew up and another YouTuber used her content in psychology video, I'm sure we would never have known about her abuse. She's clearly still trying to protect him.

From her posts, this already played out. Hopefully with this present blow up on SM she would never be riled back in.

The mistake most people make is thinking they can change narcissist. Thinking they just had to do something or change something about themselves to get the perfect person they believe is inside. But the truth is narcissist never change. It will take deep introspection for narcissist to see they have a problem. Introspection that they simply aren't capable of, so yeah, narcissist never change. I hope the Okagbue will protect their daughter/sister from all these

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 7:22am On Oct 01, 2022
Threebear:
Rape and the other things are too sensitive and intense, I'd rather not comment on them, especially as there is no proof or evidence....but the one thing I'm hundred percent certain of , is the burning intense dislike Sheggz has for Bella .

I caught it a lot during his unguarded moments...at some point you could feel the level of disgust he had on his face watching her ....

If not for the cameras, such intense disapproval and disgust would often lead to physical assault...but you could tell he was trying to control the impulse.

I don't know this Gbemi lady and yes , there is always need to exercise a benefit of doubt...but Bella continuing this relationship outside will be her doom .

I hope the people that love her will save her from it.
Did Phyna eventually win?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 7:23am On Oct 01, 2022
Threebear:

Tell big baby syphilis to buy me one nah...I heard he rolls with Cubana high priestess grin
This guy or girl. Lol
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 7:24am On Oct 01, 2022
Nhazeru:

Naah.. She said more than this

Go and watch again, thou some of the words were censored but she said it

You go o and watch it. She said he flung her laptop to the wall. Her story has been consistent. You're trying to twist her story to find loopholes to protect an abuser. How pathetic. It be fellow women always doing to most to cover up for abusers.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:26am On Oct 01, 2022
Phyna's people did madness on the poll ...omoh !

This will be big baby Cubana on Sunday

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 7:27am On Oct 01, 2022
It you are defending that abuser called Sheggz because of Stanship or whatever. I'm here to tell you that you need your brain checked and stupidity is your second name.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 7:28am On Oct 01, 2022
If Adekunle finished 3rd as stated by Threebear, then we should give it to Islanders, that we did a very good job.

From almost last on the board to number 3, dusting supposedly strong housemates like Groovy, Segun, Hermes, Bella, among others to stand close to Bryan and Phyna who both had armies and numerous celebrities campaigning for them.

Adekunle is the real winner, cos without the ground and paid influencing done by Phyna and Brian, Adekunle would have won.

Congratulations to us and everyone that supported Adekunle

You all would get support as well in your life time

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 7:29am On Oct 01, 2022
Make una allow Sheggs rest joor....
My question is why now i mean why dis tym?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 7:29am On Oct 01, 2022
Threebear:

Oga rest show don end.....all of dem are winners

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 7:29am On Oct 01, 2022
Threebear:

Without bandwagon effect, buying of votes, influencing, Adekunle would have dusted 1&2. I hope you agree with me, that no major influencer did anything for Adekunle. He doesn't even come close in terms of followership on Social media, but organic supporters from around Nigeria and Africa took him high

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 7:31am On Oct 01, 2022
Many abuse apologists on this thread. How sad.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:35am On Oct 01, 2022
davodyguy:

Without bandwagon effect, buying of votes, influencing, Adekunle would have dusted 1&2. I hope you agree with me, that no major influencer did anything for Adekunle. He doesn't even come close in terms of followership on Social media, but organic supporters from around Nigeria and Africa took him high
Adekunle deserves every thing he got and he'll do amazing after the show.

For someone who came in without much hype to one of the strongest contenders on the show.

He won possibly almost everything and will do exploits outside the house .

I'm just happy another woman is winning , it's been long overdue.

30 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Love800(m): 7:36am On Oct 01, 2022
First 3
Adekunle
Bella/daniella
Brayann
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:36am On Oct 01, 2022
davodyguy:

Diane and Dorathy campaigned for him sha. They are influencers even general Pere and others.
Bandwagon effect kor let's see percentages first before talking about dusting 1&2.

Adekunle tried sha.
I like Hermes too sad he wasn't in the finals.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 7:37am On Oct 01, 2022
Threebear:

Adekunle deserves every thing he got and he'll do amazing after the show.

For someone who came in without much hype to one of the strongest contenders on the show.

He won possibly almost everything and will do exploits outside the house .

I'm just happy another woman is winning , it's been long overdue.
Thank you for this and I'll quote you, should in case Islanders feel somehow.

As you said, he got no hype, no ground work and he did well

Thanks once again
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 7:40am On Oct 01, 2022
The riders did their work , but it is good that the removed them yesterday

The where making the final week too toxic and bringing unnecessary fight especially rachel, before the go and cause disqualification for the innocent finalist

The final week is usually peaceful, that is when the housemate bond well.

Imagine chizzy was saying he will keep on poking adekunle, after the voting close .

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:43am On Oct 01, 2022
This one that Bryann's fans have been quiet since yesterday is it that threebear and the rumours are correct that the money has VIBRATED grin to Phyna's side grin

If Phyna truly wins tomorrow Phynation go too drag some people for social media. The internet space will not contain us cheesy

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 7:43am On Oct 01, 2022
Amya:

You go o and watch it. She said he flung her laptop to the wall. Her story has been consistent. You're trying to twist her story to find loopholes to protect an abuser. How pathetic. It be fellow women always doing to most to cover up for abusers.

Nobody is protecting any abuser

I have called him out countless times more than you. Even came here and defaved him at one point when he was abusing Bella. I'm not twisting any story, What I heard and watched is what I'm reporting and I still stand by word that most of the things she said doesn't add up.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fijiano202(m): 7:44am On Oct 01, 2022
observanc1:
even chichi underground stripper can spell outside. Have u failers turn bbnaija to spelling bee?
as all you wrote made no sense but atleast you got your English right

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 7:47am On Oct 01, 2022
I pray a lady wins this season.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fijiano202(m): 7:47am On Oct 01, 2022
Nhazeru:

I have called him out countless times more than you. Even came here and defaved him at one point when he was abusing Bella. I'm not twisting any story, What I heard and watched is what I'm reporting and I still stand by word that most of the things she said doesn't add up.

the issue, is though her story are farfetched but For the past 9 weeks shegzz proves she's right.... The only person Sheggz didn't try to bully was Adekunle when they had issue.... I remember him telling Eloswag that he was going to beat him up...

There are traces of her truth in Shegz behavior... The way He attacked even Bella on the table etc

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 7:53am On Oct 01, 2022
I have my opinion you have yours... I don't need to agree with you and you don't need to agree with me. That doesn't mean you are right or I'm wrong. AND I CAN NEVER UNSTAN SHEGGZ,NOT NOW AND NOT TOMMOROW.

Call me whatever you want, I don't care and I no send.

Is Sheggz abusive? Yes

Is he redeemable? Yes

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fijiano202(m): 7:54am On Oct 01, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Diane and Dorathy campaigned for him sha. They are influencers even general Pere and others.
Bandwagon effect kor let's see percentages first before talking about dusting 1&2.

Adekunle tried sha.
I like Hermes too sad he wasn't in the finals.
those ones were later in the, show.. Nobody rated Adekunle from the beginning

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 8:00am On Oct 01, 2022
AmazonTopaz:
This one that Bryann's fans have been quiet since yesterday is it that threebear and the rumours are correct that the money has VIBRATED grin to Phyna's side grin

If Phyna truly wins tomorrow Phynation go too drag some people for social media. The internet space will not contain us cheesy
Nobody to drag cos everyone would av left .....its not dat deep but Bryann is winning though

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:01am On Oct 01, 2022
Nhazeru:

You are looking for holes in the story because you're an abuse apologist. Someone who's clearly the victim of an abuse we all saw playing out in the house has confirmed a rumor that had been floating around, yet you're seeing imaginary holes in the story. If her story hasn't been consistent, bring up the inconsistencies word for word.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hyland(m): 8:03am On Oct 01, 2022
safarigirl:

Sheggz wey been lock account when the gist break

Sheggz that they asked him about the allegation and his only defense was, "Did she mention my name?"

Somebody who is clear of the allegations will not have dismissed it with, "Dem call my name?"

The girl has mentioned his name now. We are waiting for him and his defense.

All of you that are here supporting him, don't hold your breath for that rebuttal, because it will be as weak as his football skills .

Lmao grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:03am On Oct 01, 2022
DGOODLYF:
Nobody to drag cos everyone would av left .....its not dat deep but Bryann is winning though

Ok cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hyland(m): 8:08am On Oct 01, 2022
CRUISETOPIAVP:
It you are defending that abuser called Sheggz because of Stanship or whatever. I'm here to tell you that you need your brain checked and stupidity is your second name.
Exactly!

Say NO to abuse!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 8:26am On Oct 01, 2022
Geezeem:

5 or more of them have said same thing.... there has to be an element of truth there

Some viewers also see this...not a lot of people saw it cos he played most of his game on viewers

The bolded was the explanation his fans gave... just as you guys called him minister of information to cover up his gossiping ways.

Kunle is saintly, yet during instant eviction day he nearly went home, during last Sunday's eviction DS more than half of those up for eviction named him as someone going to be evicted.

Kunle is disconnected from his fellow contestants due to his cunny ways... periodt!

Your useless fave has gone home and Adekunle is still on your face and you are crying watching with tears in your eyes, keep crying, you still have about 2 days to cry.

Adekunle * 100M

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3985) (3986) (3987) (3988) (3989) (3990) (3991) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.