Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,241 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1938693 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:40am On Aug 01, 2022
safarigirl:
Please, where is Adekunle?

Sulking

One more week and he'll forget about gorimakpa

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:41am On Aug 01, 2022
Sometimes Kayode can be very annoying eh angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:41am On Aug 01, 2022
Titaniumental:
See them trying to put blame ontop tje Wakanda girl,so Adekunle is less of a Man dat she can't wade her off,if truely hez not interested,clowns

Wakanda will attach herself to hermes

Amen

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:42am On Aug 01, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Let my husband catch you. angry

Kosi nkan nkan . Enu la ma fi so . Idi la ma fi joko. Mio forh ! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:43am On Aug 01, 2022
This Bella voice no fit her face…

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 01, 2022
Lauryn41:

I hated Dkb with my life cry

I loved Maneta Sha , my pretty ,crazy Mami wata

Can't believe I hoped roky was blinded that time grin
DKB was a big idiot. He could have been evicted the week he and zainab were DQ. Do you remember his fight with mampi on the 1st eviction where he told her his d.i.c.k is 7.1 inches!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 12:46am On Aug 01, 2022
Dannyxy:
This Bella voice no fit her face…
Person just talk say she get Onitsha girls vibe..
Una wicked for this place

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:46am On Aug 01, 2022
Lauryn41:

Sulking

One more week and he'll forget about gorimakpa

Abeg O

That his voice cannot just be silenced. He should take his time, but after that one week, make he snap out of am.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 12:47am On Aug 01, 2022
safarigirl:

Nothing shocking about it. They're both creatives.

E no get reasonable end, but they can keep each other company in the house sha

It’s cos khalid had sister-zoned her earlier in the game so i never saw a romantic pair.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:47am On Aug 01, 2022
This trenches house dey fvxk with Beauty mind .
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 12:48am On Aug 01, 2022
I like chi chi this night.. she can be so funny grin grin

I like the mood this night generally. the island ladies are in high spirits

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Robertgreene1(m): 12:50am On Aug 01, 2022
bukolaademi001:
Aggressive and obsessive love... Are you speaking on behalf of every man? Leemao you dey muzz me
Yes my dear...we men re tired of doing all d chasings ND obsessing over a naija girl like "fine boy" sheggz is currently doing 4 d "average looking" bella...
What we need right now is a situationship where a "fine girl" beauty is doing all d chasings ND obsessing over "an average looking" groovy...
Let d tables be turned 4 once abegii...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:51am On Aug 01, 2022
Groovy I no go pity you again, you want toxic abi…

Lol, if na me be other housemates I go ignore una like say una no exist when una start any fight, no bring any chochocho come my side too, keep your relationship to yourself…

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:54am On Aug 01, 2022
Beauty has this idiot where she wants lol…

You see toxic you run, no matter how beautiful or expensive it looks.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:54am On Aug 01, 2022
Thank God kunle even asked her to define the ship cheesy cheesy Good ridance wakanda I go sleep well this night cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:56am On Aug 01, 2022
This two should geddifok out, make I go watch island…
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:58am On Aug 01, 2022
Dannyxy:
Beauty has this idiot where she wants lol…

You see toxic you run, no matter how beautiful or expensive it looks.

The guy na proper idiot.

I say, if I witnessed anyone lose their mind the way that babe did last night, I no sure say I fit ever look at you with good eye, how much more try to reignite anything with you.

For all the mumu that they call Sheggz, at least the babe wey he dey follow never turn on am reach as this Beauty turn on Groovy.

Her outburst is one thing sef, her total lack of remorse even in the face of a strike is most disturbing. This is a mentally unwell person that does not even think she is mad. She just thinks everyone else should adjust to her and her emotions.

Like, I have not seen that level of madness since CeeC.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 1:00am On Aug 01, 2022
Reussite:

I don't know what to make of the ship. Its best they are just friends. I'm happy they've reconciled at least

This makes sense too sha
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 1:01am On Aug 01, 2022
Groovy is gone gone grin.
He can’t resist Beauty’s charm, it’s unfortunate.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:03am On Aug 01, 2022
safarigirl:

The guy na proper idiot.

I say, if I witnessed anyone lose their mind the way that babe did last night, I no sure say I fit ever look at you with good eye, how much more try to reignite anything with you.

For all the mumu that they call Sheggz, at least the babe wey he dey follow never turn on am reach as this Beauty turn on Groovy.

Her outburst is one thing sef, her total lack of remorse even in the face of a strike is most disturbing. This is a mentally unwell person that does not even think she is mad. She just thinks everyone else should adjust to her and her emotions.

Like, I have not seen that level of madness since CeeC.
a ship we all know will not be anything outside that house.

At this point , he and the beauty are mad, we will have another Emmanuel debacle , he is also gaming at this point, time to extort shippers again, shippers na steady magas, so I no blame him and shege, and boda Kunle too that wants canoe.. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:10am On Aug 01, 2022
Henceforth, I will not be insulting Sheggz or dragging the Shella ship.

As much as it seems like there is an unequal likeness, at least Bella has not gone about making any form of denigrating comments about Sheggz. And as much as Sheggz needs to put a lid on it, maybe he's just excited to share his feelings with others. Maybe he's just overly expressive. Either way, there is a mutual likeness, albeit some form of reluctance to fully commit to the ship.

But you see, that toxic Greauty ship. After the denigrating words Beauty used to describe that guy, after she said her friends would be angry at her that she lowered herself to follow this upcoming artiste, after she literally lost her mind in that house and attacked Groovy. What did he do? Not only did he sit there and try to explain himself to an obvious lunatic, he also balanced and watched her insult the same Bryann that he had vented to, and feigned ignorance as to how Bryann must have been brought into their entire shipping dynamics. Not only is he an idiot, he is possibly a terrible human being too just like her.

I hate spineless ingrates. I hate people that will talk shit behind your back to someone else, and then when they are confronted with the results of the smack they talked, they feign ignorance. It is such a disgusting trait.

And as much as I like entertainment, I cannot watch a raving lunatic and a spineless ingrate and call it entertainment. One day, we will all learn that mental illness should not be a source of entertainment.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:12am On Aug 01, 2022
Dannyxy:
a ship we all know will not be anything outside that house.

At this point , he and the beauty are mad, we will have another Emmanuel debacle , he is also gaming at this point, time to extort shippers again, shippers na steady magas, so I no blame him and shege, and boda Kunle too that wants canoe.. grin

At least dem never call Shege upcoming actor or failed footballer. At least as far as Shege ship dey concerned, housemates no dey reason say na him be the mugu for the ship, dem still dey rate am small.

This Groovy own, tufia!

Like Bryann said if his babe, and now I will say of him, "If Groovy na my brother, I go just dey cry. He don lose focus"

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 1:12am On Aug 01, 2022
This thing wey Groovy dey do,wey street dey silent about it,if to say na my guy Sheggz dey do dah kind thing,we for nor geh peace.....he nvr even do reach like dat sef we no hear word

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:17am On Aug 01, 2022
Nobody should look out for Groovy again

Man is stupid as hell

Imagine telling beauty he will come to her bed later in the night

Like guy,this was the same person who was violent all through yesterday and could have done some bodily harm to people

Bryann too should stop giving relationship because this Groovy will recap everything to Beauty

Sheggz didn't do all this but he is tagged a simp.Oga Sheggz,we are sorry.Groovy is the official simp for now

To hell with him

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:18am On Aug 01, 2022
Titaniumental:
This thing wey Groovy dey do,wey street dey silent about it,if to say na my guy Sheggz dey do dah kind thing,we for nor geh peace.....he nvr even do reach like dat sef we no hear word
No mind us

Sheggz is not a simp, Groovy is actually the simp of this season
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 1:19am On Aug 01, 2022
See Sheggz making sense,my guy no dey disappoint
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 1:21am On Aug 01, 2022
We buy market with shegz o...the way the guy just keeps selling himself sha ...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 1:22am On Aug 01, 2022
Titaniumental:
See Sheggz making sense,my guy no dey disappoint

Making sense abi overdoing
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 1:24am On Aug 01, 2022
Groovy is that friend who always comes to you for relationship advice but never listens to anything you say and ends up making the same mistake over and over again. This is emotional blackmail/guilt-tripping at its' finest and baba has already fallen for the trick.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:25am On Aug 01, 2022
scondy:

Making sense abi overdoing

I no dey watch, but he dey make sense.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 1:26am On Aug 01, 2022
For Sheggz's mind now, he thinks he patched up Beauty and Groovy's relationship lastnight. Who'll tell him

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:28am On Aug 01, 2022
Sege will never not stop taking about his boo and how cool of a guy he is grin

Sege- The only reason I came into the room is not because I want to sleep. It’s cos I want Bella to enjoy herself. I don’t want her to feel somehow because I’m there. I just want her to be herself, flirt with the new guy if she wants. .

Yesterday when I was with beauty, I knew that Bella and groovy would be thinking the worst but I didn’t give a shit behave they are mad if they are thinking shit. I respect boundaries, I respect people. (Went on and on about yesterday party sha)

He continues.. - A new guy comes in, if he has cash I have cash, if he has six packs, I have six packs, if he is tall, I’m tall.

What has been stressing me with my situation with Bella is not even the guys, she spends time with dotun, you (Kunle) and giddy. But how do I spend a week with someone and I’m so into her. I don’t know what makes her happy or sad, I don’t even know her friends bla bla

The whole point of my story is whatever is yours will never pass you by and if it does pass you it’s not yours.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.