Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1953421 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 2:11am On Aug 01, 2022
Eloswag don dey feel himself too much . Lol
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 2:17am On Aug 01, 2022
I’m liking Chomzy right now . She just dey curve Eloswag ! grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:19am On Aug 01, 2022
So chomzy and Elo are having relationship issues..

Elo, with your 2k account balance , you will not face front.?

Anyway, Elo apologized for kissing Phyna, Chomzy says she’s not angry with him, that he has kissed someone that likes him and he enjoyed it, so he should just continue with her. Elo asked her why she’s jealous and angry.

Elo addressed them as ‘US’ during the conversation and Chomzy replied that what is us! After you kissed her? what is us ? angry

Elo- Hmnn, I don’t put it in my head that I’m a fine boy o. If I did, I would have mad shakara that I won’t even come and meet you.

Elo - tell me now, do you like me?

Chomzy - I can not answer that question

Elo - Oya leave the question, can I stay with you this night

Chomzy- Not after you kissed someone

Elo- I’m begging you I don’t have where to sleep. Can I?

Chomzy- Doyin is your friend too right ? Cos if she was here, you would have gone to meet her that you want to sleep in her bed. The only reason you are here is cos you see me everyday, else you’d have gone to sleep in her bed.

Elo- If I truly want to sleep with Doyin, do you think I wouldn’t have done that?

*At this point, I think chomzy is drunk cos Why is she mixing up Doyin and Phyna*

Elo- Is there a competition between you and Phyna? Why are you calling her name and Doyin’s

Now I see why She lashed out at Doyin in the garden for no reason . It was cos Elo was talking to her.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 2:22am On Aug 01, 2022
Khalid and Daniella kissing. Earlier I thought I saw Groovy fingering Beauty but I can't verify for now.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 2:22am On Aug 01, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Eloswag dey find cuddle
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:26am On Aug 01, 2022
Elo- you know I’m a flirt, you know this. So why are you acting surprised. Now, I want to be held down…

Chomzy- it’s not me that will hold you down. You can’t kiss a girl yesterday and be telling another girl you like her today.

Elo- Because you were not there you would not know how this thing went down. grin

Elo- I’ve slept only on your bed and you say I’m a flirt?

Men’s audacity >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Women entertaining Men’s foolishness >>>>>>>>>

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:30am On Aug 01, 2022
safarigirl:

See, this is the person I first thought of. The audacity is so jarring. And how everybody just dey unlook as if he doesn't say offensive stuff dey funny me.

Tomorrow, when Doyin says she wants a wealthy man, we go dey see "red flag" "she be okpo", "she dey do runs", but Aristotle go dey cap rubbish, dey talk of women as if they are objects for his admiration and satisfaction, everybody go do like say he just dey drop normal yarns.

And he is always the one that leads some of these other guys to make their own demeaning comments.

Like, again, the audacity

His long rope will cut soon. Cos he would still say more demeaning things; that’s who he is.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:32am On Aug 01, 2022
Elo- Hold my hand

Chomzy- Why

Elo- Just hold my hand

Chomzy- So you can kiss me the way you kissed Phyna?

grin grin cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 2:34am On Aug 01, 2022
Daniella and Khalid . Hot goats grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:37am On Aug 01, 2022
Sister Daniella and Alfa Khalid doing well fhingz the duvets..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 2:49am On Aug 01, 2022
MizzD:
Sister Daniella and Alfa Khalid doing well fhingz the duvets..

Alfa Khalid wey no dey drink alcohol dey fornicate . grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 2:55am On Aug 01, 2022
I must admit, Adekunle pleasantly surprised me and showed that looks can be deceiving. I first thought he was a silly snobbish Lekki phase 1 or even Ikoyi born-and-bred, the nigga actually admitted to being homeless on live TV! For a KC boy that's a bizarre level of honesty especially considering that many guys from that school tend to do well in life.

The mindset to womanize or even carelessly flirt sometimes needs the confidence of knowing that you're solid as a man, Adekunle is here to cashout or get enough exposure (forget Ebuka's talk about being there to entertain). Someone like Kidd would have comfortably smashed most of the female housemates in the Island house within weeks except maybe Bella who might be shy and still has home training and definitely ALL the female housemates in the trenches. Even if Sheggz wasn't fresh-looking, his simply living in Parkview would be a sure winner with many females (Beauty legit smiled when she heard it while broke-shaming Groovy behind his back), Doyin will definitely make her move on him after the show and might break a bottle if Cyph isn't as personally wealthy as he seems.

What i don't get is why Eloswag thinks he's fit enough to act like a Hot rabbit when he's an Aba-made version of Dada boy Ehis? Can't he manage with Phyna?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 3:06am On Aug 01, 2022
MizzD:
If you really don’t care about the guys and you’re very secure, why spend so much energy explaining to everyone
Sheggz is a man with a lot of insecurities

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 3:15am On Aug 01, 2022
IgbuduMonkey:
Beauty has this Twilight series vampire face like say dem rub am white powder all the time. Is it that she bleaches only her face?

I thought i was the only one that noticed this! I keep thinking of Michael Jackson in Thriller when i see her face, kinda scary!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:17am On Aug 01, 2022
COOL10:
Khalid and Daniella kissing. Earlier I thought I saw Groovy fingering Beauty but I can't verify for now.

Are they back together
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 3:30am On Aug 01, 2022
stephleena:
Adekunle looks more feminine facially than the lady next to him.. he even had the decorum to leave hairs on his head.

Hahaha grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 3:33am On Aug 01, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Thank God kunle even asked her to define the ship cheesy cheesy Good ridance wakanda I go sleep well this night cheesy :D00
Shey I tell u say I dey go visit ayelala for this matter,I don go come back

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 3:55am On Aug 01, 2022
fitzmayowa:

Are they back together

They're sleeping on the same bed.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 4:39am On Aug 01, 2022
Innocentchild:

Lol

Fireboy just wants to kiss and cuddle, he doesn't give 2 hoots who it is as long as he's chopping lips. Infact the more the merrier
Let me come back to this
Innocent is always right smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 5:20am On Aug 01, 2022
As in… that’s why I said he is fooling himself

MamBi:
grin I don’t understand this Elo gist. The person wey say she like you, you say na strategy. The ones that are not giving you green light, you are chasing them with one side of the mouth and badmouthing them with the other side of the mouth. Hermes self come add bad belle join.

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:35am On Aug 01, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

So, are you watching this season? I am in and out but slowly getting sucked in cheesy

Not interested at all.

Moreover, I have been doing a lot of social works, and I hardly even have time for Nairaland.

And whenever I manage to come to Nairaland, the politics section takes the little time.

But still, I sanctify this thread with holy water, and I remain yours, Blunttheapostle, THE OFFICIAL APOSTLE OF BIG BROTHER NAIJA
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 5:37am On Aug 01, 2022
Miss D you try with all this posts. Keep it up. At least I Dey watch through your posts.

MizzD:
Adekunle said at the party, 3 girls from level to moved to him that when the House merge, they would like to get to know him. And he has never spoken to these babes.

Bella and Sege replied jokingly that those girls don’t even know if they would have gone home before the merging.

Adekunle said at the party, he didn’t dance with anyone but Allysyn and when she was dancing with other guys, he was just by one corner.

Said he is lazy and he doesn’t have energy to flirt like eloswag. He’s very comfortable with alyysyn and doesnt have energy to have such conversations with any other girl.

Giddyfia thinks what he has for Chomzy will be short-lived, so he wants to pull off.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 5:41am On Aug 01, 2022
Didn’t even know they had a thing. Nawa! I saw them earlier on when he was asking her what happened between her and groovy and Bryan and she said she saw lipstick on his lips. He was trying to explain but I didn’t know it was like this between them to the extent of saying he disrespected her. Interesting.

MizzD:
In the lounge, Hermes wants to know Deji’s fanbase, I.e social media followers. Game player grin

Anyway, Deji says he’s a content creator, recommends perfumes and has 130 bottles of perfumes.

Elo walks in on Chomzy and Chi chi and tells Chomzy to come and talk to him whenever she’s ready and left.

Chi chi says Elo is not ready, cos if he is, he would find time to come and talk to Chomzy and not say she should come whenever she’s ready. She then said Elo keeps saying he’s broken he’s broken, that Wetin break am .. grin grin, that’s emotional blackmail.

They feel Elo disrespected Chomzy in public with the Phyna kissing and should have apologized for disrespecting her publicly instead of this emotional blackmail. Chomzy says what he did is a huge turn off already.

Chi chi says If anyone offends her in public, the person better apologize in public too, And told Chomzy that if he apologizes privately, it’s up to her to forgive him.

Orisirisi
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 5:45am On Aug 01, 2022
She is not confusing doyin with Phyna. Doyin seems to be Elo’s first choice and he dosent hide that he likes her. He likes being in her space but doyin no send am like that.

MizzD:
So chomzy and Elo are having relationship issues..

Elo, with your 2k account balance , you will not face front.?

Anyway, Elo apologized for kissing Phyna, Chomzy says she’s not angry with him, that he has kissed someone that likes him and he enjoyed it, so he should just continue with her. Elo asked her why she’s jealous and angry.

Elo addressed them as ‘US’ during the conversation and Chomzy replied that what is us! After you kissed her? what is us ? angry

Elo- Hmnn, I don’t put it in my head that I’m a fine boy o. If I did, I would have mad shakara that I won’t even come and meet you.

Elo - tell me now, do you like me?

Chomzy - I can not answer that question

Elo - Oya leave the question, can I stay with you this night

Chomzy- Not after you kissed someone

Elo- I’m begging you I don’t have where to sleep. Can I?

Chomzy- Doyin is your friend too right ? Cos if she was here, you would have gone to meet her that you want to sleep in her bed. The only reason you are here is cos you see me everyday, else you’d have gone to sleep in her bed.

Elo- If I truly want to sleep with Doyin, do you think I wouldn’t have done that?

*At this point, I think chomzy is drunk cos Why is she mixing up Doyin and Phyna*

Elo- Is there a competition between you and Phyna? Why are you calling her name and Doyin’s

Now I see why She lashed out at Doyin in the garden for no reason . It was cos Elo was talking to her.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 6:24am On Aug 01, 2022
I knew Groovy and Beauty were only waiting for her punishment and the live show and they would reconcile.

More drama will still come from that toxic ship!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 6:26am On Aug 01, 2022
grin
Titaniumental:
Shege no need to recap everything to Bella again nah.
Jeez,this my guy sef

grin grin grin grin Even those we love can be so annoying sometimes eh? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 6:30am On Aug 01, 2022
safarigirl:

The guy na proper idiot.

I say, if I witnessed anyone lose their mind the way that babe did last night, I no sure say I fit ever look at you with good eye, how much more try to reignite anything with you.

For all the mumu that they call Sheggz, at least the babe wey he dey follow never turn on am reach as this Beauty turn on Groovy.

Her outburst is one thing sef, her total lack of remorse even in the face of a strike is most disturbing. This is a mentally unwell person that does not even think she is mad. She just thinks everyone else should adjust to her and her emotions.

Like, I have not seen that level of madness since CeeC.

Why give Beauty the tag “mentally unwell”? (You supported Erica if I could remember and that tag of her being “mentally unwell” didn’t sit well with you)... you definitely do not like Groovy and Beauty, so you just say the meanest things about them. What is the bad thing about reconciling with someone you “love” in the house.

I didn’t watch much today aside the live show and few midnight clips but I definitely saw on the strap that she apologized to Ilebaye and she inferred that she has “prayed about the situation around her outburst” or are you pained that she doesn’t feel the need to apologize to Bryann like he is some “senior bra (the Warri accent for “senior bro”).

Anyways... the few times she came on the screen, she has been really calm...

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 6:41am On Aug 01, 2022
safarigirl:

The guy na proper idiot.

I say, if I witnessed anyone lose their mind the way that babe did last night, I no sure say I fit ever look at you with good eye, how much more try to reignite anything with you.

For all the mumu that they call Sheggz, at least the babe wey he dey follow never turn on am reach as this Beauty turn on Groovy.

Her outburst is one thing sef, her total lack of remorse even in the face of a strike is most disturbing. This is a mentally unwell person that does not even think she is mad. She just thinks everyone else should adjust to her and her emotions.

Like, I have not seen that level of madness since CeeC.
Coming from someone that stanned and still stanning the person with the highest level of mental display in the history of BBN..Your fave literally ran ma.d in BBN house. Sit this one out. You don't have the moral standing to put mouth in this one..

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:15am On Aug 01, 2022
Aguwanyi:

Shey I tell u say I dey go visit ayelala for this matter,I don go come back
I see am o shocked cheesy Wakanda no know when she begin miscap irritating our Kabiyesi grin
take am dia my Agunwanyi cheesy Keep it up!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 01, 2022
Oya forgive my Hermes if any subsequent denigrating and unruly thing he says about the female body. Nobody is perfect. Life must have dealt him several punches for him to be this ugly and embittered, especially after being rejected.
Make una focus on una beautiful contentless housemates na lol

Una no fit sell una fav without decampaining another fav.

I have a feeling say, if your fav dey fûçk Up,una go wan bring down,the one wey dey gain momentum and admiration. No be him fault say he dey passionate, energetic and indeed, a talkative. grin

Na fine e no fine. E no kee person.
Need you to understand that no amount of tarnishing of his image will change what will be. Just because say your fav no dey deserving of being winner(s) no mean say Hermes' appearance or kolomentality will make him undeserving too. Nothing will stop me from flogging his 'draggers' o me safe dey craze. Na ban i no wan chop cheesy cheesy

Happy new month to Hermes' fans and haterz!!
Zazu ze sombori cheesy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 01, 2022
bentenny:
Groovvy on this matter again with Beauty? angry angry angry
Yeye pipu
I tire for the waste. Chichi was right about losing interest in him. The guy is so spinless, easy to manipulate. God!!! angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.