Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,187 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1954286 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:53am On Aug 01, 2022
PimpasParadise:
Oya forgive my Hermes if any subsequent denigrating and unruly thing he says about the female body. Nobody is perfect. Life must have dealt him several punches for him to be this ugly and embittered, especially after being rejected.
Make una focus on una beautiful contentless housemates na lol

Una no fit sell una fav without decampaining another fav.

I have a feeling say, if your fav dey fûçk Up,una go wan bring down,the one wey dey gain momentum and admiration. No be him fault say he dey passionate, energetic and indeed, a talkative. grin

Na fine e no fine. E no kee person.
Need you to understand that no amount of tarnishing of his image will change what will be. Just because say your fav no dey deserving of being winner(s) no mean say Hermes' appearance or kolomentality will make him undeserving too. Nothing will stop me from flogging his 'draggers' o me safe dey craze. Na ban i no wan chop cheesy cheesy

Happy new month to Hermes' fans and haterz!!
Zazu ze sombori cheesy
There’s absolutely no need to apologize for Hermes’ utterances cos he says things as they are…no filter!!!
Person wey like am don like am finish and person wey don hate am don hate am finish too.
Our job is to hype him and drag any motherphucker who talks rubbish about him.
No excuses!!
No apologies!!!
Happy new month comrade and to all Hermes lovers and wannabe fans!!!grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 7:54am On Aug 01, 2022
UncannyGenius:
I tire for the waste. Chichi was right about losing interest in him. The guy is so spinless, easy to manipulate. God!!! angry angry
Ohh was he the one Chichi had a crush on at the party?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 01, 2022
bentenny:

Ohh was he the one Chichi had a crush on at the party?
Yes but when she got to know his personality, she loose interest. The guy is spinless.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 8:01am On Aug 01, 2022
UncannyGenius:
Yes but when she got to know his personality, she loose interest. The guy is spinless.
Chichi sef grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 01, 2022
bentenny:

Chichi sef grin grin grin
She may be in Ship one day. Forget that what she said. She said that because the guys no dey look her way.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 01, 2022
safarigirl:

The guy na proper idiot.

I say, if I witnessed anyone lose their mind the way that babe did last night, I no sure say I fit ever look at you with good eye, how much more try to reignite anything with you.

For all the mumu that they call Sheggz, at least the babe wey he dey follow never turn on am reach as this Beauty turn on Groovy.

Her outburst is one thing sef, her total lack of remorse even in the face of a strike is most disturbing. This is a mentally unwell person that does not even think she is mad. She just thinks everyone else should adjust to her and her emotions.

Like, I have not seen that level of madness since CeeC.
The guy is a waste.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 01, 2022
carammel:
Groovy is gone gone grin.
He can’t resist Beauty’s charm, it’s unfortunate.
He can't resist a violent mosquito that will suck life out of him. Saturday night was an opportunity to get away from her for good, he messed up. Beauty don hypnotise am. The more she pushes the idiot always, the more he desires her. grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 8:21am On Aug 01, 2022
UncannyGenius:
I tire for the waste. Chichi was right about losing interest in him. The guy is so spinless, easy to manipulate. God!!! angry angry

I actually even believe that the guy cares more about what people would say. It's that factor that is making him foolishly indecisive.
He stuck between trying to know if the viewers approve of them and wether dey are creating content. I personally think he wants to milk the situation to his own good.

Chi Chi said her turn off concerning Groovy her crush was that he is a Guy in a Man's body.
Lol. I believe she meant to say a Child in aans body.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:24am On Aug 01, 2022
cool cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:24am On Aug 01, 2022
scondy:

Gee ...no one is demarketing him...pple liked him ...that guy yarns bull crap a lot...he no dey talk like man...too vain....so self absorbed...I.....I....i am this ...I am that....wetin

Yes he is all that! lipsrsealed

You all keep magnifying his weaknesses, like he is the only one with fault there

Are you aware that your Kunle is a resident gossip? But no one is seeing it that way... you are seeing it like he is giving you info about happenings

Don't worry he will unravel fully in the coming weeks angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:26am On Aug 01, 2022
safarigirl:

That is because Big Brother fans don't like happy marriages. Happy marriages are boring.

We like people wey Ashawo dey their eye, it is good for drama. We no dey find stable relationships, we dey find entanglements for drama.

Na why people dey reason who go scatter any happy marriage. A lot of Nigerians also hate when the man is the more smitten of a pair.

Dem dey like make the man be player, once the man is more smitten, dem go insult am tire.

You are very right lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:26am On Aug 01, 2022
safarigirl:
Lol

Bryann don dey lose hair wey Phyna use how many hours do for am?

Wicked boy

If na me be Phyna wey use all that time dey do hair for you, and you no fit carry am at least 24 hours, we go fight. Big Brother go play our clip next week Sunday.

cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:28am On Aug 01, 2022
MizzD:
Chi CHi say ‘ this uncle’ grin grin grin

Meanwhile she wan craze when Bella called her madam

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 01, 2022
Tatiana4u:

There’s absolutely no need to apologize for Hermes’ utterances cos he says things as they are…no filter!!!
Person wey like am don like am finish and person wey don hate am don hate am finish too.
Our job is to hype him and drag any motherphucker who talks rubbish about him.
No excuses!!
No apologies!!!
Happy new month comrade and to all Hermes lovers and wannabe fans!!!grin
Lol there's also need to be or pretend to be civil regardless of say na Street we be or our Zazu na jungle soldier.

That is a sensitive talk and going by wetin that gender fit do our boy's chances of winning. Many people who don't like him or dont think he deserves to even stand a chance just because of his ratchet rag-tag look are already threatened by his steady growing wave in our social space...things could go wrong in a jiffy. Because that boy is indeed talented. e no go funny!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:30am On Aug 01, 2022
Hudson777:
Chichi and chomzy day fall for this deji,especially chichi

The guy dey enter Diana's eyes too grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lexxxyy: 8:35am On Aug 01, 2022
I'm not really a fan of this show but in few months time some set of individual will become millionaires... That alone, I think is something..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:38am On Aug 01, 2022
Geezeem:

Yes he is all that! lipsrsealed

You all keep magnifying his weaknesses, like he is the only one with fault there

Are you aware that your Kunle is a resident gossip? But no one is seeing it that way... you are seeing it like he is giving you info about happenings

Don't worry he will unravel fully in the coming weeks angry
Madam leave that talk undecided ur shekpe is a lousy braggart!! scondy is right!! If u want to demarket Adekunle look for something more meaningful angry this ur agenda too weak!! People must talk about other people they are locked up with if that's what u call gosssip and every housemate does it!!If not how do we get to know things that camera omitted!! U may be gravitating towards shekpe because he claims to love kiddwaya ur favorite but we have seen kiddwaya!! Let him be sheggz and stop acting someone else!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 8:41am On Aug 01, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Not interested at all.

Moreover, I have been doing a lot of social works, and I hardly even have time for Nairaland.

And whenever I manage to come to Nairaland, the politics section takes the little time.

But still, I sanctify this thread with holy water, and I remain yours, Blunttheapostle, THE OFFICIAL APOSTLE OF BIG BROTHER NAIJA

Thats very commendable, please keep doing God's work and God bless you. I came back this year and just decided to see if you were around and ok. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:42am On Aug 01, 2022
MizzD:
Dianna don brother-zone Giddy

Says her type is not in the house, else she’d have gone for the person . But she’s glad deji, a more mature person is in the house.

I talk am grin

I didn't watch this, and just reading your post but I watched them interact this morning and concluded she is feeling the guy low key grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 01, 2022
Clement1111:
Nobody should look out for Groovy again

Man is stupid as hell

Imagine telling beauty he will come to her bed later in the night

Like guy,this was the same person who was violent all through yesterday and could have done some bodily harm to people

Bryann too should stop giving relationship because this Groovy will recap everything to Beauty

Sheggz didn't do all this but he is tagged a simp.Oga Sheggz,we are sorry.Groovy is the official simp for now

To hell with him
Agreed!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:43am On Aug 01, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Madam leave that talk undecided ur shekpe is a lousy braggart!! scondy is right!! If u want to demarket Adekunle look for something more meaningful angry this ur agenda too weak!! People must talk about other people they are locked up with if that's what u call gosssip and every housemate does it!!If not how do we get to know things that camera omitted!! U may be gravitating towards shekpe because he claims to love kiddwaya ur favorite but we have seen kiddwaya!! Let him be sheggz and stop acting someone else!!!

He is a resident goosip and currently on it as I type undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 8:47am On Aug 01, 2022
Lexxxyy:
I'm not really a fan of this show but in few months time some set of individual will become millionaires... That alone, I think is something..

That one alone is the shocking thing of all this. They are not getting paid though in this 10 weeks and think of the mental health issues will crop up in the future. Is it worth it??
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:47am On Aug 01, 2022
I really like the way Adekunle confronted Allysyn and forced her to define their ship now with the clarity Adekunle got from that I hope he starts spending more time away from Allysyn. The excessive way they clung to each other was too much. Let me see him on his own for once. Not every time I see him, he I see Allysyn too. Like they came from home together.
Abeg. Even if it's just a full day of just him, No Allysyn, just let me see a day with just him

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 8:48am On Aug 01, 2022
MizzD:
In the lounge, Hermes wants to know Deji’s fanbase, I.e social media followers. Game player grin

Anyway, Deji says he’s a content creator, recommends perfumes and has 130 bottles of perfumes.

Elo walks in on Chomzy and Chi chi and tells Chomzy to come and talk to him whenever she’s ready and left.

Chi chi says Elo is not ready, cos if he is, he would find time to come and talk to Chomzy and not say she should come whenever she’s ready. She then said Elo keeps saying he’s broken he’s broken, that Wetin break am .. grin grin, that’s emotional blackmail.

They feel Elo disrespected Chomzy in public with the Phyna kissing and should have apologized for disrespecting her publicly instead of this emotional blackmail. Chomzy says what he did is a huge turn off already.

Chi chi says If anyone offends her in public, the person better apologize in public too, And told Chomzy that if he apologizes privately, it’s up to her to forgive him.

Orisirisi
I am shocked to read that Eloswagg disrespected Chomzy, when did they become a thing?
No wonder Elo has been trying so hard to downplay whatever he had with Phyna.

Hermes in the other hand is jealous of even Eloswagg, he tried so hard to paint Phyna bad last night when he and elo were chatting with Diana, he claimed phyna danced with him and grabbed his butt and other cappings.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 8:50am On Aug 01, 2022
Why Beauty is so desperate over that small boy , first day in the house she was all over Bryann . Nearly fought with Daniela over Bryann . Very jealous lover she is .
I hope groovy be careful

Miss nigeria !

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:51am On Aug 01, 2022
kowema:

I actually even believe that the guy cares more about what people would say. It's that factor that is making him foolishly indecisive.
He stuck between trying to know if the viewers approve of them and wether dey are creating content. I personally think he wants to milk the situation to his own good.

Chi Chi said her turn off concerning Groovy her crush was that he is a Guy in a Man's body.
Lol. I believe she meant to say a Child in aans body.

I already had this feeling with him regarding his and Beauty's ship.
Groovy and Beauty are using each other.
May the best user win.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:51am On Aug 01, 2022
kowema:
This Bella sha!.
I hate ladies that do this.

Gidifya came to confide in her about his observation that Chiomzy likes him.
Which is fact. Gidifya was once cozy with Chiomzy before moving to Diana. This is one of the reasons Chiomzy withdrew from everyone and felt rejected.

Giddyfya told Bella not to tell anyone and 5mins later, she was downloading to Sheggz.
I hate that low behavior[b][/b]

Shame lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:52am On Aug 01, 2022
Reading all these updates about what Chichi said throughout the night is just giving me joy grin grin
My love for her is not in vain cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 8:54am On Aug 01, 2022
MizzD:
Elo- you know I’m a flirt, you know this. So why are you acting surprised. Now, I want to be held down…

Chomzy- it’s not me that will hold you down. You can’t kiss a girl yesterday and be telling another girl you like her today.

Elo- Because you were not there you would not know how this thing went down. grin

Elo- I’ve slept only on your bed and you say I’m a flirt?

Men’s audacity >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Women entertaining Men’s foolishness >>>>>>>>>
I didn’t see Elo and Chomzy , just shocked reading all these.

The funny thing is the way Elo is feeling fly like the most sought after male in the house grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:54am On Aug 01, 2022
Adekunle not with Allysyn this morning yay!!!! cheesy
More of this Adekunle. More of this cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:57am On Aug 01, 2022
Lordsagna:
Can a HM from level 1 visit level 2 vice versa or they are both In different sections?
Are mainlanders trenches?
I just started following this evening

No contact except during games and parties?
Trenchers are one level and are also called mainlanders
Islanders are another level (honestly dunno if it’s one or two)

So to have a grasp of the show, read updates as far back as you can go here. Watch today and tomorrow nonstop. Then follow their diary sessions- you get major insight about their persons/minds
Form your opinions about them yourself, like who you like and throw them (and any other housemates) away if they do what your soul can’t take, don’t join the bandwagon, it cannot be fun. Just enjoy your housemates

I will beg you for a vote later (you will help me, cos this cheesy)
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:57am On Aug 01, 2022
MizzD:
In the lounge, Hermes wants to know Deji’s fanbase, I.e social media followers. Game player grin

Anyway, Deji says he’s a content creator, recommends perfumes and has 130 bottles of perfumes.

Elo walks in on Chomzy and Chi chi and tells Chomzy to come and talk to him whenever she’s ready and left.

Chi chi says Elo is not ready, cos if he is, he would find time to come and talk to Chomzy and not say she should come whenever she’s ready. She then said Elo keeps saying he’s broken he’s broken, that Wetin break am .. grin grin, that’s emotional blackmail.

They feel Elo disrespected Chomzy in public with the Phyna kissing and should have apologized for disrespecting her publicly instead of this emotional blackmail. Chomzy says what he did is a huge turn off already.

Chi chi says If anyone offends her in public, the person better apologize in public too, And told Chomzy that if he apologizes privately, it’s up to her to forgive him.

Orisirisi

That's my Chichi.
This chomzy and Eloswag ship came out of nowhere. Anyway we see how it goes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.