Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,383 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1938765 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 1:28am On Aug 01, 2022
Bella already missing Sheggz,

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 1:28am On Aug 01, 2022
The groovy might have a plan,may to chop the girl first before he commot
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 1:29am On Aug 01, 2022
Shege no need to recap everything to Bella again nah.
Jeez,this my guy sef

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:29am On Aug 01, 2022
COOL10:
Groovy is that friend who always comes to you for relationship advice but never listens to anything you say and ends up making the same mistake over and over again. This is emotional blackmail/guilt-tripping at its' finest and baba has already fallen for the trick.

I no even fit watch the thing again.

My sister just called out how terrible a person he is for sitting by and watching Beauty insult Bryann over something he actually went to tell Bryann.

She no even get any problem with his mumu, but that one wey Beauty been dey talk about how she no know as Bryann take enter their talk, because she hadn't been talking to him about them, and then he just diverted the conversation to avoid answering that na him go dey gist Bryann, na there we just cancel the werey.

Even when she was capping nonsense that Bryann said he will slap her, Khalid set her straight immediately.

This afternoon, Cyph and Kess already told her that the way Groovy dey tell the guys about their ship, he makes it sound like it's just for cruise, not as serious as she makes it sound.

Clearly, she sef no get shame or self respect, but you see that Groovy guy.... make person no do 9 months and hours of labour to born who go mumu like that.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:30am On Aug 01, 2022
Bella has come into the room and he is repeating exactly what he just told the boys .Telling us How secure a guy he is, how He has no issues with any guy chatting her up, it’s all about if she would create boundaries, bla bla bla ..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:31am On Aug 01, 2022
hartopher76:
The groovy might have a plan,may to chop the girl first before he commot

He no get any plan. I no know why una no dey ever gree say person just fit mumu.

Nothing dey her to sacrifice your self respect on top say you wan chop.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:33am On Aug 01, 2022
If you really don’t care about the guys and you’re very secure, why spend so much energy explaining to everyone

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 1:34am On Aug 01, 2022
safarigirl:

I no dey watch, but he dey make sense.
Loool...cos of Groovy...

But beauty is equally totally sold on groovy na...so the equation balance...they are bot willing parties

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:35am On Aug 01, 2022
Amaka talks too much nonsense abeg . undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:37am On Aug 01, 2022
The men this season talk way too much to properly identify with the male character.

The mouth diarrhoea is of epic proportions

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:39am On Aug 01, 2022
scondy:

Loool...cos of Groovy...

But beauty is equally totally sold on groovy na...so the equation balance...they are bot willing parties

Beauty is mad. She's not totally sold on Groovy, she has a mental problem that has her convinced that she must die by Groovy and keep him to herself exclusively.

You are enjoying someone that is displaying signs of a mental disorder.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:40am On Aug 01, 2022
MizzD:
If you really don’t care about the guys and you’re very secure, why spend so much energy explaining to everyone

Over compensating

I personally think we overrated these men. None will ever compare to he Lockdown men, even this Sheggz guy is just a hybrid of the worst parts of Ozo and Kidd

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 1:42am On Aug 01, 2022
MizzD:
They asked him some questions actually,he said so after his long sermon
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:43am On Aug 01, 2022
Adekunle said at the party, 3 girls from level to moved to him that when the House merge, they would like to get to know him. And he has never spoken to these babes.

Bella and Sege replied jokingly that those girls don’t even know if they would have gone home before the merging.

Adekunle said at the party, he didn’t dance with anyone but Allysyn and when she was dancing with other guys, he was just by one corner.

Said he is lazy and he doesn’t have energy to flirt like eloswag. He’s very comfortable with alyysyn and doesnt have energy to have such conversations with any other girl.

Giddyfia thinks what he has for Chomzy will be short-lived, so he wants to pull off.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:44am On Aug 01, 2022
Titaniumental:

They asked him some questions actually,he said so after his long sermon

Nope.. the camera just moved to him talking

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:44am On Aug 01, 2022
safarigirl:
The men this season talk way too much to properly identify with the male character.

The mouth diarrhoea is of epic proportions

It’s disturbing. Urgh
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 1:44am On Aug 01, 2022
Titaniumental:
Shege no need to recap everything to Bella again nah.
Jeez,this my guy sef

Thank God say u acknowledge this one....loool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:46am On Aug 01, 2022
Trenches wan fast for HOH challenge grin grin

Proper trenches .

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 1:46am On Aug 01, 2022
MizzD:

Thank u......

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:50am On Aug 01, 2022
MizzD:

It’s disturbing. Urgh
I've lost count of how many guys have said things I would not advice people to say on TV.

And I don't just mean the ones that will tell anyone who gives them a listening ear about their relationships

Even the ones that make insulting and demeaning comments of the female gender or their female housemates. I have heard some guys say stuff that if na Boma talk am last year, we for use three pages dey call am immature.

I don't even think I can exempt any of these guys from that fault, except Khalid, PharmSavi and maybe Adekunle to an extent. The rest of them will do well to consider their thoughts before uttering their words

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:52am On Aug 01, 2022
Una sure say Phyna and Bryan wan sleep so ? With this hair wey dem dey do .
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:54am On Aug 01, 2022
MizzD:
Adekunle said at the party, 3 girls from level to moved to him that when the House merge, they would like to get to know him. And he has never spoken to these babes.

Bella and Sege replied jokingly that those girls don’t even know if they would have gone home before the merging.

Adekunle said at the party, he didn’t dance with anyone but Allysyn and when she was dancing with other guys, he was just by one corner.

Said he is lazy and he doesn’t have energy to flirt like eloswag. He’s very comfortable with alyysyn and doesnt have energy to have such conversations with any other girl.

Giddyfia thinks what he has for Chomzy will be short-lived, so he wants to pull off.

I was right when I opined that Adekunle does not know how to chase women. Of course he is comfortable with Allysyn and no one else, she did the chasing. She initiated most of the conversations and lingered around him till he caught feelings, then made him think he was in control enough for him to seek a definition to the ship.

If you leave Adekunle on his own to approach woman, he no fit do am directly.

Na why Allysyn matter dey kill am, because he is too lazy to follow woman the way Sheggz does, or even be as smooth as Eloswags

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:58am On Aug 01, 2022
In the lounge, Hermes wants to know Deji’s fanbase, I.e social media followers. Game player grin

Anyway, Deji says he’s a content creator, recommends perfumes and has 130 bottles of perfumes.

Elo walks in on Chomzy and Chi chi and tells Chomzy to come and talk to him whenever she’s ready and left.

Chi chi says Elo is not ready, cos if he is, he would find time to come and talk to Chomzy and not say she should come whenever she’s ready. She then said Elo keeps saying he’s broken he’s broken, that Wetin break am .. grin grin, that’s emotional blackmail.

They feel Elo disrespected Chomzy in public with the Phyna kissing and should have apologized for disrespecting her publicly instead of this emotional blackmail. Chomzy says what he did is a huge turn off already.

Chi chi says If anyone offends her in public, the person better apologize in public too, And told Chomzy that if he apologizes privately, it’s up to her to forgive him.

Orisirisi

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:59am On Aug 01, 2022
MizzD:

Thanks Mizzd Adekunle is a Very straightforward king grin No time for miscapping like shekpe and the other men grin I await More Adekunle spices!! I am glad Yeye Wakanda failed in drying up my Adekunle spices grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:01am On Aug 01, 2022
safarigirl:

I was right when I opined that Adekunle does not know how to chase women. Of course he is comfortable with Allysyn and no one else, she did the chasing. She initiated most of the conversations and lingered around him till he caught feelings, then made him think he was in control enough for him to seek a definition to the ship.

If you leave Adekunle on his own to approach woman, he no fit do am directly.

Na why Allysyn matter dey kill am, because he is too lazy to follow woman the way Sheggz does, or even be as smooth as Eloswags
And I love him for his honesty!! Typical of a husband material!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:02am On Aug 01, 2022
safarigirl:

I've lost count of how many guys have said things I would not advice people to say on TV.

And I don't just mean the ones that will tell anyone who gives them a listening ear about their relationships

Even the ones that make insulting and demeaning comments of the female gender or their female housemates. I have heard some guys say stuff that if na Boma talk am last year, we for use three pages dey call am immature.

I don't even think I can exempt any of these guys from that fault, except Khalid, PharmSavi and maybe Adekunle to an extent. The rest of them will do well to consider their thoughts before uttering their words

Lord Hermes is on this table. He keeps chatting demeaning shyt about women..

Honestly, ,Men’s audacity will never not shock me!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 2:03am On Aug 01, 2022
Eloswag and Chomzy don dey talk . wink
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 2:04am On Aug 01, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:08am On Aug 01, 2022
MizzD:

Lord Hermes is on this table. He keeps chatting demeaning shyt about women..

Honestly, ,Men’s audacity will never not shock me!

See, this is the person I first thought of. The audacity is so jarring. And how everybody just dey unlook as if he doesn't say offensive stuff dey funny me.

Tomorrow, when Doyin says she wants a wealthy man, we go dey see "red flag" "she be okpo", "she dey do runs", but Aristotle go dey cap rubbish, dey talk of women as if they are objects for his admiration and satisfaction, everybody go do like say he just dey drop normal yarns.

And he is always the one that leads some of these other guys to make their own demeaning comments.

Like, again, the audacity

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 2:08am On Aug 01, 2022
safarigirl:

I no even fit watch the thing again.

My sister just called out how terrible a person he is for sitting by and watching Beauty insult Bryann over something he actually went to tell Bryann.

She no even get any problem with his mumu, but that one wey Beauty been dey talk about how she no know as Bryann take enter their talk, because she hadn't been talking to him about them, and then he just diverted the conversation to avoid answering that na him go dey gist Bryann, na there we just cancel the werey.

Even when she was capping nonsense that Bryann said he will slap her, Khalid set her straight immediately.

This afternoon, Cyph and Kess already told her that the way Groovy dey tell the guys about their ship, he makes it sound like it's just for cruise, not as serious as she makes it sound.

Clearly, she sef no get shame or self respect, but you see that Groovy guy.... make person no do 9 months and hours of labour to born who go mumu like that.

I think it all boils down to self esteem issues and a lot of this can be blamed on childhood experiences. If you grow up around toxic and manipulative people, there's a huge chance you'll unconsciously look out for that in your partners.

Groovy is trying so hard not to be seen as a bad guy because that's exactly what Beauty wants people to see him as: a bad person while she's the angelic victim. Same thing Cee Cee did to Tobi. Thank God he had a friend like Miracle to put some sense into him.

If only Groovy could just get rid of that mentality and start mingling with other girls. That relationship is not a healthy one at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 2:08am On Aug 01, 2022
safarigirl:

Beauty is mad. She's not totally sold on Groovy, she has a mental problem that has her convinced that she must die by Groovy and keep him to herself exclusively.

You are enjoying someone that is displaying signs of a mental disorder.
and she was once a Miss Nigeria in recent times abi
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:09am On Aug 01, 2022
duduade:
and she was once a Miss Nigeria in recent times abi

Fine girls are most prone to mental issues.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.