Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,671 members, 7,862,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (579) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1978374 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:17am On Aug 02, 2022
Abeggi I no dey watch at the moment
Any updates Mizzd anyone?
My Banana Islanders!!

Has My Adekunle woken up? Has he spoken any word with that sexy tone of his? wink

Hermes nko? How is he enjoying his reign?
He is permitted by me to be hard on Adekunle for a reason! cheesy I want Adekunle to bring out more fire in him cos I know he got it somewhere cheesy

And My lady Doyin with the sauce ? cheesy

Na only these 3 people updates I care about o!!
Thanku!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:17am On Aug 02, 2022
safarigirl:

I don laugh die this night.

I don't know which is funnier, the fact that he is reporting to Bella, or the way he is going to wake Diana like small pikin wey dey fear to wake him mama.

Scondy, you don dey sleep now. Come and see your strong island men, tiptoeing around the women. If Trenches boys wan follow woman talk, dem no dey tiptoe like this. Dem go go direct grin

Whether u like am or not ....island boys mature pass ur trenches boys....no be by who touch babe first be maturity ....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 7:20am On Aug 02, 2022
akeeng:
Go and get your pvc

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:20am On Aug 02, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Miracle was a slow bloomer! I mean his first weeks were dull! He came around blazing after about three weeks and that's why I have a problem with people with that boring agenda on Adekunle that I feel is even more active than miracle of the first weeks grin I had to go back to ur posts to check if u are one of them make I tackle u grin But u have never insulted Adekunle which shows ur genuinity!! Miracle was also my fave but I never got discouraged even when people called him boring initially grin that all he did was to look at the mirror and tag along Nina(Though Nina was a yellow pawpaw a fans favorite unlike wakanda) grin
But I still believed he got great potentials just like I see in Adekunle and he proved me right!! Anybody that calls Adekunle boring and stanned miracle must be ment cheesy It's understandable if that person is into problematic razz housemates!!!

True that ..Miracle was mute 1st 2-3weeks...na mina ship and fine boy help am till he settled in and got his game up....

People even voted mine 1st week cos the whole house looked down on them as the weakest link

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:32am On Aug 02, 2022
Pimpers:

I dont know what you mean by slow bumper but Miracle also had something or things that stood him out, his habdsoneness, his ship with Nina, the fact that he was a pilot, these things made him easy to spot in anticipation to meet people expectations and Miracle proved his worth, won HoH the 2nd or third week(can't remember)...

My referecing Hermes to Miracle is simple and not a surprise because he is competive,focus, driven to win and all those. Winner material. I have no problem with your Adekunle but he's renowned on the house for his handsomeness nothing more, and seeing that virtually all the guys on the house are handsome, ut kinda takes that special effect out. Hermes is enigmatic, and has alot to be talked about and he has started winning the 2nd week. He stood out in his task slash drama presentation, if not the clumsiness of his task members he'd have won.

Any body that can't reconcile with this has insincerity issues due to bias. Hermes might be greater, I see through people before i stan them and I overlooked his looks, I'm not that vain. Only Hermes gives me Miracle vibe.
I said bloomer not bumper do consult ur dictionary!!

And if u started watching Double wahala from the beginning u would know miracle wasn't so competitive at the early stage! It was Tobi that was competitive at the early stage before his Cece situationship!! Adekunle is not Only renowned for his Handsomeness but focused , Goal driven, Smart, Intelligent which will manifest well later in the game .. that's why he has never been disqualified from any task yet like some housemates including Hermes the last week!
So People pick up at different paces!!
I would leave at this for now!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 7:32am On Aug 02, 2022
Pimpers:

Shut up.

The comparison is based on agility and input in tasks and what not. I'm not one of your eRats brawling on laycon n Erica sh!t.

Get your argument off my mention.

It is obvious you don't have manners, don't worry you will be taught on this street.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:37am On Aug 02, 2022
scondy:

True that ..Miracle was mute 1st 2-3weeks...na mina ship and fine boy help am till he settled in and got his game up....

People even voted mine 1st week cos the whole house looked down on them as the weakest link

My dear I am glad u watched everything with ur memories intact!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 7:41am On Aug 02, 2022
Innocentchild:

Congratulations

Your second comment on this thread
What's it with the congratulations? I have commented several times on the thread. I'd have been frequenting here if not for other engagements.

If it's a jab cos I posted my account details, that's your department. Someone solicited to gift us and I gladly accepted. Na crime? Unu di nno ezigbo crazy here. Mtcheww!

I just rechecked my mentions and saw you're the one that subtly slammed me when I posted my details. Okay, check through my posts and see if I haven't been commenting. I didn't want to reply you at first cos it's not worth it and I don't engage trolls. Abeg, lemme. I no do you anything. I nukwa m eshieshi o

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by zanieike: 7:43am On Aug 02, 2022
Good morning everyone. pls vote for Christy O.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 7:44am On Aug 02, 2022
Chiefheywhy:

Probably Hermes na the next level . We haven’t seen a character like Hermes on the show before . Reason am .

Hermes actually reminds me of K- Brule. A lot of people are not noticing it because both their complexions are polar opposites. He looks like he's capable of doing all the crazy stuff K did that led to his disqualification even though biggie has gotten more lenient over the years, he might just get a bunch of strikes and warnings

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 02, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
I said bloomer not bumper do consult ur dictionary!!

And if u started watching Double wahala from the beginning u would know miracle wasn't so competitive at the early stage! It was Tobi that was competitive at the early stage before his Cece situationship!! Adekunle is not Only renowned for his Handsomeness but focused , Goal driven, Smart, Intelligent which will manifest well later in the game .. that's why he has never been disqualified from any task yet like some housemates including Hermes the last week!
So People pick up at different paces!!
I would leave at this for now!!
Your concerns are inconsequential to tje the points made in my post you quoted. You cannot be well in the head saying Miracle wasn't so competitive at the early stage of the game. Miracle was always a runner up to whomever whom won in a task he himself partook in, your constant knack to include Adekunle into this category is not fit either.

People judge things from what they see at the get go and your boy is only known for his looks, there are many handsome guys there so it's not so much special to always infuse Adekunle. Better compared to the likes of Giddifia, Cyph and other trenches guys that rank low on the table now. I believe I've engaged you. And don't mistake the idea of comparing Adekunle to Miracle, it'll be highly laughable.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 02, 2022
Jack500:

It is obvious you don't have manners, don't worry you will be taught on this street.
If you weren't an idiôt you'd know by now that your Laycon won on so many factors bordering on pity,tribalism, unrequited love party crews. Dont get me started on it. I never had a problem with him nor did I even rate him.

You're moving too fast, whu dash u street.
Olodo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:54am On Aug 02, 2022
Pimpers:

Your concerns are inconsequential to tje the points made in my post you quoted. You cannot be well in the head saying Miracle wasn't so competitive at the early stage of the game. Miracle was always a runner up to whomever whom in task he himself didn't partake in, your constant knack to include Adekunle into this category is not fit either.

People judge things from what they see at the get go and your boy is only known for his looks, there are many handsome guys there so it's not so much special to always infuse Adekunle. Better compared to the likes of Giddifia, Cyph and other trenches guys that rank low on the table now. I believe I've engaged you. And don't mistake the idea of comparing Adekunle to Miracle, it'll be highly laughable.
U wasted ur time typing long epistles of total hogwash arrant nonsense!!

Obviously u are an ugly man that's why My Adekunle the most handsome man of Level up dey pepper u cheesy His handsomeness dey pepper u so bad!! cheesy
Mr man it's not his fault that u worwor like Hermes hence the bitterness from u but u don jam rock cos Adekunle has come to stay cheesy it seems Hermes fans here no just get sense poor boy wey I no wan drag grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by general007: 7:54am On Aug 02, 2022
Khalid and Daniella Sex Video Bbnaija 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP4QLFvWJkQ
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 02, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
U wasted ur time typing long epistles of total hogwash arrant nonsense!!

Obviously u are an ugly man that's why My Adekunle the most handsome man of Level up dey pepper u cheesy Mr man it's not his fault that u worwor like Hermes hence the bitterness from u but u don jam rock cos Adekunle has come to stay cheesy it seems Hermes fans here no just get sense poor boy wey I no wan drag grin

You're slow.
I knew you had no reason to quote me other than attention. Good-looking men don't bask stupidly on the admiration of other good looking men. It's not special, more appropriately put is the fact that your only concern with Adekunle is his good looks.

You're not only slow You're foolishly vain.
Miracle was ugly too na if we go by your take.

I thought you constantly disturbed us here on how you like Hermes. Pray your Adekunle doesn't leave the house before Allysyn lol

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:01am On Aug 02, 2022
nazablossom:
Gbagam. Giddem!!! grin grin
grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 8:02am On Aug 02, 2022
From my analysis, Christy O and Cyph will be going home on Sunday if two persons were leaving. I wish Biggie could eliminate only one person so that Cyph could stay. He has so much to give but it's unfortunate he's up for eviction.

Amaka isn't going anywhere cos of her name. People don't know the importance of using a relatable name on a show like this. Most Igbos will try to save her. Phyna isn't going cos she's the strongest amongst the line up for eviction. She gat mad vibes and viewers want more of her. Her personality is her saving grace. Khalid will stay cos of pity votes. He's equally creative I have voted him sha.

Aside her drumming to the delight of the viewers, Christy O hasn't show much prospects. Sometimes, I forget she is in the house cos of how quiet she is. Cyph shouldn't be going for now. He has so much to give on the show. It's just unfortunate that the odds are against him. I wonder why he chose such a cryptic name though. Let's see how it goes.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hueyreckless0007: 8:03am On Aug 02, 2022
Chinachriss:
I'm really disappointed that Hermes nominated Khalid. Like, who does that? I'll voting massively for Khalid cos he never spoke ill of Hermes. I remember him telling his trenches folks how formidable and brilliant Hermes was. I wonder why Hermes would take such a disdainful decision.

If you could remember, Maria went into people's black book when she nominated Whitemoney who took her as a friend. Majority were mad at her and ensured that Whitemoney was saved. That was the beginning of Maria's decline on the show.

I think I understand a pattern here. Men can do some stuffs and go scot free but if women do same, they will be excoriated. Arin wore plenty rings and was roasted but Hermes who's the lord of the rings himself is being praised. Maria nominated his friend and was cancelled but Hermes did same and is being justified. Una dey try sha.

I wanted to support Hermes but nay, let him move along with his eccentric ass. I understand what loyalty is and will never throw my folks under the bus no matter what.

Ure forgetting this is a game. Not a happy ever after family show.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 8:05am On Aug 02, 2022
Free smoke free Hennessy they wan take away the energy #
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:06am On Aug 02, 2022
dominique:

Hermes actually reminds me of K- Brule. A lot of people are not noticing it because both their complexions are polar opposites. He looks like he's capable of doing all the crazy stuff K did that led to his disqualification even though biggie has gotten more lenient over the years, he might just get a bunch of strikes and warnings
Hmmm….

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:10am On Aug 02, 2022
Pimpers:

If you weren't an idiôt you'd know by now that your Laycon won on so many factors bordering on pity,tribalism, unrequited love party crews. Dont get me started on it. I never had a problem with him nor did I even rate him.

You're moving too fast, whu dash u street.
Olodo
grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:11am On Aug 02, 2022
Pimpers:

You're slow.
I knew you had no reason to quote me other than attention. Good-looking men don't bask stupidly on the admiration of other good looking men. It's not special, more appropriately put is the fact that your only concern with Adekunle is his good looks.

You're not only slow You're foolishly vain.
Miracle was ugly too na if we go by your take.

I thought you constantly disturbed us here on how you like Hermes. Pray your Adekunle doesn't leave the house before Allysyn lol

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:12am On Aug 02, 2022
Likening Adekunle Bronze to Miracle is like comparing pizza to akara grin

There is no relation .

Miracle got everyone's attention right from the stage.
He may have been quiet the first few weeks , but he held our attention with his good looks , hot body , dance steps and the cute romance with Nina.

The only thing Adekunle Bronze the bore has done is speak like a low budget Yul Edochie , eat like a pig and snore like a 30 weeks pregnant elephant grin

The nerve of his supporters even daring to compare him with happening island boys like the beautiful, sexy and rich Sheggz and the eccentric , interesting and highly competitive Hermes ...

E b something sha grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 8:13am On Aug 02, 2022
Hueyreckless0007:

Ure forgetting this is a game. Not a happy ever after family show.
I understand it's a game but look at how Sheggz was fighting for Groovy not to be put up. That's loyalty.

Khalid hasn't spoken ill of Hermes. He even made his fellow Trenchers to be in awe of Hermes cos of the way he eulogised him. It was even Bryan that had to encourage his fellow Trenchers to cinch their belt and slug it out with the Islanders other than to be intimidated by them.

Well, he's been strategic sha but goodwill always triumphs strategy any time, any day.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 02, 2022
Hermes will use his kolomentality to win bigbro grin cheesy cheesy

Whether una like am or not...

We are talking Miracle, we are talking Hermes. Aside looks.

How can that yeye girl mention Adekunle, why not wait till we mention Kess afterall he's also handsome lol grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:17am On Aug 02, 2022
Threebear:
Honestly , I've tried but I can't get into this season .
I'll only be active to post results grin

From the look of things , the top 5 could likely be :
Sheggz ( if he gets into a relationship)
Phyna
Hermes
Beauty

People that could build momentum along the way :
Chi chi
Bella ( she'll have a plethora of toxic fans )
Kunle

I'll be back to this post on the finale grin

As always I remain your most accurate source for BBN results.

Team neutral grin
One week later and this is looking more true than ever.

When it comes to human psychology , leave the matter for me grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 02, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Oh U knew this and u decided to exhibit ur foolery!!! Hehehe Adekunle's handsomess go show u Shege cheesy this is just week2!!!!
u bitter nonentity u go weep tire cheesy cheesy cheesy
In ur next life u go beg God to create u half as handsome as Adekunle since ur inadequacy is bitting u cheesy cheesy

Does quoting me make your panties soaked?
I can't understand this obsession. Why are you in a frenetic haste to involve your Adekunle on bigboyz parole.

At least sheggz would have been a worthy mention.
And not that I care, but I'm more handsome than all your collections of handsome guys you drool over.

I remember I begged Titiana to go easy on you. You're a two faced bitçh.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:19am On Aug 02, 2022
If you hate winners,then you’re a phvking loser!
Hermes will continue to pepper yougrin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:21am On Aug 02, 2022
Threebear:
Likening Adekunle Bronze to Miracle is like comparing pizza to akara grin

There is no relation .

Miracle got everyone's attention right from the stage.
He may have been quiet the first few weeks , but he held our attention with his good looks , hot body , dance steps and the cute romance with Nina.

The only thing Adekunle Bronze the bore has done is speak like a low budget Yul Edochie , eat like a pig and snore like a 30 weeks pregnant elephant grin

The nerve of his supporters even daring to compare him with happening island boys like the beautiful, sexy and rich Sheggz and the eccentric , interesting and highly competitive Hermes ...

E b something sha grin
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Let them continue to bask in their delusionsgrin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 8:22am On Aug 02, 2022
Lazy youths don take over this thread sha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:23am On Aug 02, 2022
I wanted to join a bandwagon this season but I decided that I'd rather stay with people with potential ( even if they don't win ) that will make me proud like Maria and Pére did ... instead of rushing to vote someone that will come out and sing - selense grin grin cheesy

Anyway team Khalid and phyna , you guys are doing so well . grin

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.