Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,642 members, 7,865,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:09 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (582) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1981259 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 02, 2022
Anyways, Hermes for the money don start o

If e dey pepper una better stay away because that boy fit win everything wey bigbro reserve for una favourites lol cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:11am On Aug 02, 2022
Demonicus:

E still dey shock them say "Weirdo" dey triumph over their so called favorites. grin grin
Kwa kwa kwa
E no only pain dem but e shock dem!!!
Their faves competed with a “weirdo” and still lost!grin
Lmao!!
Tbh,they should be thankful that Hermes won HOH and saved their boring and useless faves (especially Islanders) but they are busy criticizing his actionsgrin
I no blame dem sha,na Allyson wey give their fave small highlight I blame grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zionmdde: 10:12am On Aug 02, 2022
GraceUnIimited:
na fools plenty for this thread including you and all others watching this useless programme that adds no benefit to your useless lives.
keep watching a programme that adds no value to you.
Nonsense
Sharrap I am enjoying the updates here. U that is adding value to ur empty life, what brought u here? Or are u a frustrated old hag?
Don't come and disturb some of us entertaining ourselves here

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by GraceUnIimited(m): 10:12am On Aug 02, 2022
Zudd:
Good morning all, Captain Zudd of the Shella Ship greet you all
you're living a wasted life.
i pity you
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 02, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
I am not surprised u should feel honoured say I face ur burnt worwor face sef cheesy
na low self esteem wey dey worry u cheesy symptoms of one legged worworism cheesy
kiss kiss

You'll obsess over me but will not reach your orgasm because I'll never come/cum for you tongue tongue
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:13am On Aug 02, 2022
PimpasParadise:

cheesy cheesy I mean. Her reason for liking Adekunle is for his handsomeness alone.

Vain much. I fine pass Adekunle wella o lol

Too much sauce. She makes me proud of myself grin grin
If she can Stan Adekunle because of his exaggerated handsomeness,then I wonder what she’d do to you if she ever gets the privilege to see yougrin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by GraceUnIimited(m): 10:13am On Aug 02, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Na frustrated she goat but leave am,make she go chop grass!grin

Your DP.
God bless you bro.
One love.
#ripDMX

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:13am On Aug 02, 2022
PimpasParadise:
Didnt even have the kindest of heart to t least do so ordinarily when I'm not engaged with your fellow idiots. You took the bait right away like the dishonourable hařlot you are craving preeks from good-looking men you can only dream of.

Someone like JUDGEJUDITH can snatch candy from a baby's hand, or rob a corpse with a gun. Very unfair air headed deeq-loving bîtçh yearning for love daddy didnt give her.
U are still pained by my rejection chai cheesy Mr man na only Yaba left woman fit open for u cheesy
U no stand a chance at all when I get Someone like super handsome Adekunle so cry well dia cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 02, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
U are still pained by my rejection chai cheesy Mr man na only Yaba left woman fit open for u cheesy
U no stand a chance at all when I get Someone like super handsome Adekunle so cry well dia cheesy
Lol ok. Bitçh.

See you in your dreams. cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 02, 2022
Tatiana4u:

If she can Stan Adekunle because of his exaggerated handsomeness,then I wonder what she’d do to you if she ever gets the privilege to see yougrin

Ill stimulate her with Hermes' shoes and rings. That's all. cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:16am On Aug 02, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Like ur mama!! cheesy
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
Frustration go kee you very soon cos your useless borite whose relevance is tied to a bald headed mannequin will soon bounce and I’ll be here to offer you my deepest condolence!!!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:17am On Aug 02, 2022
PimpasParadise:

Lol ok. My mama be Bitçh.

See you in your dreams. cheesy
See ur mama for ur dreams go knack her dia cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 10:17am On Aug 02, 2022
Deji -If You Go Outside And Realise Bella Is With Someone,How You Gonna Feel
Sheggz -I Just Hope Dat Guy Is Hard Cuz I'm Coming Crazy,He Finna Be Driving A Camry And I Buy HisGirl A Range,I'm NotToBe Played With,He HasToBe A Boss ForMe To Loose
grin grin

https://twitter.com/i/status/1554389225155739648

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by GraceUnIimited(m): 10:18am On Aug 02, 2022
Zionmdde:

Sharrap I am enjoying the updates here. U that is adding value to ur empty life, what brought u here? Or are u a frustrated old hag?
Don't come and disturb some of us entertaining ourselves here
two months ago you were all over politics section crying and wailing and disturbing this forum on how OBI will be president.
Now wey Bbnaija don come wetin come happen we no dey see you for politics section again?
a lot has happened since you left and I'm sure you're not aware that Obi has dropped Datti as his running mate and opted for a Christian Christian ticket.
see as this useless Bbnaija show just do make you no dey updated again.
After this show ends, you will come back and be shocked to hear that Obi has dropped his presidential ambition.
Bbnaija is truly useless
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 10:19am On Aug 02, 2022
GraceUnIimited:
you're living a wasted life.
i pity you
cool

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:19am On Aug 02, 2022
PimpasParadise:
To the silent Adekunle fans, I no get problem with the guy o. Na fine e fine, finish. Nothing else.

Yeye JUDGEJUDITH created this imaginary squabble.

Oya calm down...free our Adekunle
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:20am On Aug 02, 2022
carammel:

Hermes will be worse than Kbrule, he is restless and probably going through withdrawals.

I hope you’re not the one going through withdrawals?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:21am On Aug 02, 2022
PimpasParadise:
Anyways, Hermes for the money don start o

If e dey pepper una better stay away because that boy fit win everything wey bigbro reserve for una favourites lol cheesy cheesy
Hermes for the mullah!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 02, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
See ur mama for ur dreams go knack her dia cheesy

Za zoo Zeh!!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:23am On Aug 02, 2022
Tatiana4u:

I hope you’re not the one going through withdrawals?
Keep it on the housemates Tati

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:24am On Aug 02, 2022
GraceUnIimited:

Your DP.
God bless you bro.
One love.
#ripDMX
Amen deargrin
But I’m a ladygrin
One love kiss
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zionmdde: 10:24am On Aug 02, 2022
GraceUnIimited:
two months ago you were all over politics section crying and wailing and disturbing this forum on how OBI will be president.
Now wey Bbnaija don come wetin come happen we no dey see you for politics section again?
a lot has happened since you left and I'm sure you're not aware that Obi has dropped Datti as his running mate and opted for a Christian Christian ticket.
After this show ends, you will come back and be shocked to hear that Obi has dropped his presidential ambition.
Bbnaija is truly useless
sharrap there. Obi will still be voted massively. Someone like me will still enjoy BBN. U can call ur brothers and maybe father jobless when they start watching football and ur mother and sisters the same thing when they start watching zeeworld and telemundo
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demonicus: 10:25am On Aug 02, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
E no only pain dem but e shock dem!!!
Their faves competed with a “weirdo” and still lost!grin
Lmao!!
Tbh,they should be thankful that Hermes won HOH and saved their boring and useless faves (especially Islanders) but they are busy criticizing his actionsgrin
I no blame dem sha,na Allyson wey give their fave small highlight I blame grin

Hahahaha this comrade go like Vawulence sha ohh grin grin

We still dey tell them about Hermes but most Nigerians no fit help themselves, them still dey judge books base on the cover omor e go shock them pass high tension. grin

Hermes we know, Hermes we stan. cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:25am On Aug 02, 2022
PimpasParadise:

Ill stimulate her with Hermes' shoes and rings. That's all. cheesy
You wan kee am with multiple orgasm?grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:29am On Aug 02, 2022
GraceUnIimited:
Bbnaija is truly useless
Madam stfu, as long as he registered for his PVC he has every right to rest and enjoy his life and Peter Obi didn't dispose his running mate Yusuf Datti so stop the cap, furthermore the general election is still far and campaign never even start so rest.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by GraceUnIimited(m): 10:29am On Aug 02, 2022
Tatiana4u:
Amen deargrin But I’m a ladygrin One love kiss
a lady that loves DMX? hian sister are you for real? Wow that's great. been a fan of DMX since 1997. Were you a fan too?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by GraceUnIimited(m): 10:30am On Aug 02, 2022
Tatiana4u:
Amen deargrin But I’m a ladygrin One love kiss
a lady that loves DMX? hian sister are you for real? Wow that's great. been a fan of DMX since 1997. Were you a fan too?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 02, 2022
Tatiana4u:

You wan kee am with multiple orgasm?grin
At least she go cum then I go rest o

Too much sauce. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:30am On Aug 02, 2022
Zudd:
Deji -If You Go Outside And Realise Bella Is With Someone,How You Gonna Feel
Sheggz -I Just Hope Dat Guy Is Hard Cuz I'm Coming Crazy,He Finna Be Driving A Camry And I Buy HisGirl A Range,I'm NotToBe Played With,He HasToBe A Boss ForMe To Loose
grin grin

https://twitter.com/i/status/1554389225155739648
E be like say shipment never do you something before.
SMH
You better support your fave and stop wasting your time and energy on a useless cannoe so that you don’t end up heartbroken,disappointed or scammed.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:30am On Aug 02, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
Frustration go kee you very soon cos your useless borite whose relevance is tied to a bald headed mannequin will soon bounce and I’ll be here to offer you my deepest condolence!!!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Hehehe Adekunle don slaughter this one finish cheesy
Useless Yabaleft old waste cheesy

Even Allison with her gorimapka still shits on u cheesy that's why u no see man all ur life! na this one legged pampas man u wan take get hope okpoko cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:33am On Aug 02, 2022
carammel:

Keep it on the housemates Tati
Why would you project your negativity on my boy?
It’s okay if you don’t like him but don’t wish him so much evil.
Thank you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.