Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (581) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1959991 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:32am On Aug 02, 2022
Chinachriss:
I understand it's a game but look at how Sheggz was fighting for Groovy not to be put up. That's loyalty .

Khalid hasn't spoken ill of Hermes. He even made his fellow Trenchers to be in awe of Hermes cos of the way he eulogised him. It was even Bryan that had to encourage his fellow Trenchers to cinch their belt and slug it out with the Islanders other than to be intimidated by them.

Well, he's been strategic sha but goodwill always triumphs strategy any time, any day.

Anyone fighting for a roomie to stay in a game that pits one level over the other is a fool. This is a game where two levels are at war. If they would rather save someone from the opposing camp who is considered strong enough in challenges, then they don't deserve a spot in this game. This isn't kumbaya, this is a game with a 100 mills at stake.

It's clear most people haven't seen international versions of this game and other TV show games such as survivor. Blindside is the name of the game. People don't award you the winner from. being peaceful and turning semo, they award people for playing a cutthroat and strategic game. So enough with all this sentimental bull.

Hermes played the perfect game last night. Roomie or not, your opposition is your opposition. Eat or be eaten. By putting Khalid up, he's shown that he's ready and that's the second I knew he's definitely someone to watch out for.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 02, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
U acted dumb because u are dumb u worwor one legged mancheesy

Who dash u preek shebi na that ur toothpick wey dey leak water cheesy cheesy
You love me. Cant seem to understand why you can't get off my nut-sac.

And I ignored your first mention to me because I saw through your shenanigans, obsession for attention. The likes of you wouldn't even make a proper sentence, how would you choose a right housemate. Your long years of frustration stems from vainness and element of jealousy. I know you also like Sheggs be pretending you hear cheesy

After your Adekunle breaks your heart via failing to hold down Allysyn you go change fav, I know your type.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:36am On Aug 02, 2022
omotolly22:
I know it is a game ,but after game there is life,why would hermes nominate his roommate Khalid.

Everyone else was protecting their roommate
You don't know say na madness dey worry that boy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:37am On Aug 02, 2022
dominique:

Hermes actually reminds me of K- Brule. A lot of people are not noticing it because both their complexions are polar opposites. He looks like he's capable of doing all the crazy stuff K did that led to his disqualification even though biggie has gotten more lenient over the years, he might just get a bunch of strikes and warnings

You're very right, Madam Dom Dom.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 02, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
I should stop aiding you sef

Not even worthy. Smh
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:39am On Aug 02, 2022
PimpasParadise:

Your own brain is inside Laycon's mini bag he stashed his dud unacomplished single record.
grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 9:39am On Aug 02, 2022
Christology:
If Christy o leaves on Sunday, she would be the greatest loser that ever graced bbnaija.

No friends, ship, no conversation, nothing at all just sitting all day keeping mute.

She has something for pharmsavi but shyness no gree

She’s good friends with Pharmsavvy and a couple of girls. It’s not that bad. And she actually talks when she feels like. She may not be that loud but she talks.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 02, 2022
Tatiana4u:

grin

I never see this kain yeye person before grin

No wonder you had her time

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 9:44am On Aug 02, 2022
safarigirl:
When time reach to talk about how Bella is insufferable, posts dey yapa for this thread

But now wey she dey follow these guys play this game, nothing dey happen.

Sometimes, this thread will create narratives for certain housemates, and nobody is allowed to deviate from that narrative.

If dem do bad, dem go post am multiple times, if dem do good, silence. Some others when dem do good, dem go see multiple posts, when dem do bad, silence.

But you are guilty of what you have written up there. You try to make it look like your write ups are objective but wise people can read between the lines.

You have those you support and you write to make them look good compared to other housemates, no matter what they do. Infact, I will not be wrong if I say you are somehow benefiting (financially or otherwise) by supporting some housemates on this forum.

Anyone that reads your write ups to get objective updates is an idiot…

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:46am On Aug 02, 2022
Amya:

Anyone fighting for a roomie to stay in a game that pits one level over the other is a fool. This is a game where two levels are at war. If they would rather save someone from the opposing camp who is considered strong enough in challenges, then they don't deserve a spot in this game. This isn't kumbaya, this is a game with a 100 mills at stake.

It's clear most people haven't seen international versions of this game and other TV show games such as survivor. Blindside is the name of the game. People don't award you the winner from. being peaceful and turning semo, they award people for playing a cutthroat and strategic game. So enough with all this sentimental bull.

Hermes played the perfect game last night. Roomie or not, your opposition is your opposition. Eat or be eaten. By putting Khalid up, he's shown that he's ready and that's the second I knew he's definitely someone to watch out for.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 02, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH wants a piece of me.

A boat from the blue, something mentioned me to falsify beef. Who dash you.

You should be quoting the invisible fans of Kess, Illebaye,Diana,Allysyn ...

Even yeye Chichi go flaw Adekunle
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demonicus: 9:47am On Aug 02, 2022
First haters were hating on Hermes simply because of his physical appearance,

now y'all are hating on him cause he nominated Khalid up for eviction, like WTF! y'all want with this guy,

When life hands you a lemon, you make a lemonade and that's exactly what Hermes is doing, he said and I quote "I won't allow comfort to slow me down"

Gee knows exactly what brought him to the house. cool

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:48am On Aug 02, 2022
PimpasParadise:

I never see this kain yeye person before grin

No wonder you had her time
Na frustrated she goat but leave am,make she go chop grass!grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:50am On Aug 02, 2022
Demonicus:
First haters were hating on Hermes simply because of his physical appearance,

now y'all are hating on him cause he nominated Khalid up for eviction, like WTF! y'all want with this guy,

When life hands you a lemon, you make a lemonade and that's exactly what Hermes is doing, he said and I quote "I won't allow comfort to slow me down"

Gee knows exactly what brought him to the house. cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 02, 2022
To the silent Adekunle fans, I no get problem with the guy o. Na fine e fine, finish. Nothing else.

Yeye JUDGEJUDITH created this imaginary squabble.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Bunny19: 9:51am On Aug 02, 2022
Eeghe:

Nne good morning
Thank you
I have to confess that Hermes and his looks distress me a lot- at times I have to just look away God forgive me…
Poor guy, imagine the opportunities that must have eluded him because people can’t bear to look at him (writing him off without a chance)

I won’t be that person who refuses to do so, at the moment he has not shared his personality and you know that’s how I bond with housemates….but I know I would like to connect with him (I won’t shelf him cos of his looks. If he does anything I am not okay with? I shuffle, like I always do)

Abeg if you do not have a votee help me vote Cyph (I just realize he is my favorite guy and I would hate for him to leave)
Please

He is your favorite cos he reminds u of ur dad? undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demonicus: 9:52am On Aug 02, 2022
[quote author=Tatiana4u post=115304489][/quote]

E still dey shock them say "Weirdo" dey triumph over their so called favorites. grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 02, 2022
Tatiana4u:

cheesy cheesy I mean. Her reason for liking Adekunle is for his handsomeness alone.

Vain much. I fine pass Adekunle wella o lol

Too much sauce. She makes me proud of myself grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 9:55am On Aug 02, 2022
Good morning all, Captain Zudd of the Shella Ship greet you all

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:57am On Aug 02, 2022
PimpasParadise:
JUDGEJUDITH wants a piece of me.

A boat from the blue, something mentioned me to falsify beef. Who dash you.

You should be quoting the invisible fans of Kess, Illebaye,Diana,Allysyn ...

Even yeye Chichi go flaw Hermes
Na ants full ur brain nothing meaningful!!

My name just dey sweet u but I say I no do one legged dumb worworism and u can't force me cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:57am On Aug 02, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
I thought someone reported here that bitch lost interest in him cos his boring her then what's she doing with a boring man angry abi other guys no dey !! even biggy add Deji as Jara!!
Na Ogun go soon locate u Allyson!!
Allyson dey carry your boy head play

Better go and fast for Ade

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:58am On Aug 02, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Like ur mama!! cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 02, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Na ants full ur brain nothing meaningful!!

My name just dey sweet u but I say I no do one legged dumb worworism and u can't force me cheesy cheesy

Yet you've been failing to stop mentioning like your monthly crimson you clearly can't take care of.

Who do you cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:00am On Aug 02, 2022
Clement1111:

Allyson dey carry your boy head play

Better go and fast for Ade
She won't succeed I dey on her matter cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 10:02am On Aug 02, 2022
Sheggz - obviously I walked through the door and all the girls turned around but bella her head didn't even move

Bella with the attitude that got him hooked grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MagnoIia(f): 10:02am On Aug 02, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
She won't succeed I dey on her matter cheesy
how far?
them never still show nudes and sex yet?
it's getting over due already and I'm only interested in the nudes and sex scenes of this useless and stupid show
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:03am On Aug 02, 2022
Amya:

@ the bolded was part of the things that made whitemoney win last season sha

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 02, 2022
Didnt even have the kindest of heart to t least do so ordinarily when I'm not engaged with your fellow idiots. You took the bait right away like the dishonourable hařlot you are craving preeks from good-looking men you can only dream of.

Someone like JUDGEJUDITH can snatch candy from a baby's hand, or rob a corpse with a gun. Very unfair air headed deeq-loving bîtçh yearning for love daddy didnt give her.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:05am On Aug 02, 2022
dominique:

Hermes actually reminds me of K- Brule. A lot of people are not noticing it because both their complexions are polar opposites. He looks like he's capable of doing all the crazy stuff K did that led to his disqualification even though biggie has gotten more lenient over the years, he might just get a bunch of strikes and warnings
Hermes will be worse than Kbrule, he is restless and probably going through withdrawals.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:06am On Aug 02, 2022
Bunny19:
He is your favorite cos he reminds u of ur dad? undecided

Deal wirrit, or break ya phone cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hismerhill(m): 10:07am On Aug 02, 2022
Please let's enjoy this thread without insults here and there. It's boring to read,unnecessary and a sheer waste of precious time.

Let's share updates, support our fave and have fun collectively.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:09am On Aug 02, 2022
PimpasParadise:

Yet you've been failing to stop mentioning like your monthly crimson you clearly can't take care of.

Who do you cheesy
I am not surprised u should feel honoured say I face ur burnt worwor face sef cheesy
na low self esteem wey dey worry u cheesy symptoms of one legged worworism cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.