Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,677 members, 7,862,123 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (580) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1978394 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 8:25am On Aug 02, 2022
Latashia:
Mr weirdo go collect am anyhow. That is clearly not a trait of a winner at all. His days are numbered. Even if he reach finales , he no go win , i say am with my full chest.
I concur

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 8:26am On Aug 02, 2022
Mystixxal:

loyalty to Khalid can push Hermes where? Khalid fans no pass him family members and friends. dead dat talk
One thing is to read another thing is to comprehend, before you quote me try to comprehend.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:29am On Aug 02, 2022
Pimpers:

Does quoting me make your panties soaked?
I can't understand this obsession. Why are you in a frenetic haste to involve your Adekunle on bigboyz parole.

At least sheggz would have been a worthy mention.
And nor that I care, but I'm more handsome than all your collections of handsome guys you drool over.

I remember I begged Titiana to go easy on you. You're a two faced both.
Attachee Shurrup!! na now u remember shekpe! U dey find who go
help u fight! U are not even man enough to face me alone cheesy
worwor one legged man!! cheesy U and ur camp no reach!! U no get any thing to offer me with ur tear tear trousers...carry ur waterwater sperm commot make I watch my most Handsome Adekunle jorcheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 02, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH since you're so obsessed with handsomeness, then why are you fighting me na cheesy cheesy

If you see me you'll drink my piss grin cheesy cheesy

You think I'm ugly because I dey support Hermes...

If I list my past housemates I stanned aside Miracle, will your opinion change ? wink

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 02, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Attachee Shurrup!! na now u remember shekpe! U dey find who go
help u fight! U are not even man enough to face me alone cheesy
worwor one legged man!! cheesy U and ur camp no reach!! U no get any thing to offer me with ur tear tear trousers...carry ur waterwater sperm commot make I watch my most Handsome Adekunle jorcheesy

Lol
I dont want you on my mention.

Please be gone grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 8:34am On Aug 02, 2022
Pimpers:
JUDGEJUDITH since you're so obsessed with handsomeness, then why are you fighting me na cheesy cheesy

If I list my past housemates I stanned aside Miracle, will your opinion change ? wink

I want to tell you that your handle PimpasParadise has been unbanned but I can see you've sorted yourself out. Oh well!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 8:36am On Aug 02, 2022
Diana really came prepared for the show. She wears class and quality. I wish she could unfurl and show us whom she really is. She's growing on me sha.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 02, 2022
dominique:

I want to tell you that your handle PimpasParadise has been unbanned but I can see you've sorted yourself out. Oh well!
Well I'll revert to that.

I needed to spit, I was exasperated by the stench of this place.

Thank you Moderator cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 8:37am On Aug 02, 2022
Pimpers:

If you weren't an idiôt you'd know by now that your Laycon won on so many factors bordering on pity,tribalism, unrequited love party crews. Dont get me started on it. I never had a problem with him nor did I even rate him.

You're moving too fast, whu dash u street.
Olodo

Don't worry, your brain will start working soon.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:39am On Aug 02, 2022
O ga oh, these streets are looking muddied with vawulence… grin

Please don’t forget to drop small small updates amongst the gbas gbos… smiley. Thankshu in advance….
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by odion81(f): 8:41am On Aug 02, 2022
Trenches are already rehearsing for their tasks.

Islanders are taking their baths and cooking
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 8:44am On Aug 02, 2022
Deji and Allyson are washing plate together, while trenches are planning their game, Cyph is leading them through.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 02, 2022
Jack500:

Don't worry, your brain will start working soon.

Your own brain is inside Laycon's mini bag he stashed his dud unacomplished single record.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 8:46am On Aug 02, 2022
What is below wearing like this undecided na wa
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 8:48am On Aug 02, 2022
This women don't know that the eyelashes they fixed is making them look local.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Mystixxal: 8:48am On Aug 02, 2022
Rossycee:

One thing is to read another thing is to comprehend, before you quote me try to comprehend.
read back to what you posted, please.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 8:48am On Aug 02, 2022
Threebear:
Likening Adekunle Bronze to Miracle is like comparing pizza to akara grin

There is no relation .

Miracle got everyone's attention right from the stage.
He may have been quiet the first few weeks , but he held our attention with his good looks , hot body , dance steps and the cute romance with Nina.

The only thing Adekunle Bronze the bore has done is speak like a low budget Yul Edochie , eat like a pig and snore like a 30 weeks pregnant elephant grin

The nerve of his supporters even daring to compare him with happening island boys like the beautiful, sexy and rich Sheggz and the eccentric , interesting and highly competitive Hermes ...

E b something sha grin
Dead!!! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Divay22(f): 8:51am On Aug 02, 2022
superlicious:
This women don't know that the eyelashes they fixed is making them look local.
Men like lashes and nails..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:53am On Aug 02, 2022
superlicious:
Deji and Allyson are washing plate together, while trenches are planning their game, Cyph is leading them through.

There was a time when Allysun was always in Adekunle’s orbit…. Thank goodness she is leaving him in fits and bursts now.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:53am On Aug 02, 2022
Pimpers:

Na ugly men like u I dey like fight especially the dumb ones which is where u belong cheesy

Yes u are supporting him because u worwor like amcheesy

No wonder U just dey spoil his market cos ur likeness for him is superficial not deep!! U just dey allergic to handsomeness and nothing more cheesy

Na u use ur bitter smelling mouth confess o cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Christology(m): 8:55am On Aug 02, 2022
If Christy o leaves on Sunday, she would be the greatest loser that ever graced bbnaija.

No friends, ship, no conversation, nothing at all just sitting all day keeping mute.

She has something for pharmsavi but shyness no gree

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 8:55am On Aug 02, 2022
Divay22:

Lol.. men don't even notice your nails. Lashes can be fine sometimes, but nails?... i have never seen a guy gush about his girlfriend's/wifes nails.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 02, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Na ugly men like u I dey like fight especially the dumb ones which is where u belong cheesy

Yes u are supporting him because u worwor like amcheesy

No wonder U just dey spoil his market cos ur likeness for him is superficial not deep!! U just dey allergic to handsomeness and nothing more cheesy

Na u use ur bitter smelling mouth confess o cheesy

I acted dumb initially to fool the likes of you, as soon as I uncovered my true identity. You got the memo real fast. Yes I have a wonderous preek. Plus good looks to give you epilepsy grin

Mission accomplished.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 9:03am On Aug 02, 2022
Divay22:

That is what women think. Many men like moderate make up, wigs and clean cut nails. They do not like artificial lashes. Those long nails have terrible germs underneath them. After scratching thier bumbum e go dey smell. If you carry some lady's hand and put in your nose, the kind smell wet you go scent eeeeh, na heaven go save you that day.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nonireel(m): 9:03am On Aug 02, 2022
Divay22:

that's what they would have you believe when they wish to sleep with you that moment.... and leave you the next.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 9:05am On Aug 02, 2022
safarigirl:
Sheggz is talking about how alike he and Groovy are

He says they even had the same Bible and they were competing for who dey pray pass.

I just find it interesting that this pair spent all that time praying, only to enter house and take up the mantle of Simping in their respective houses.

In reality, they are alike. Sheggz is one of the most talked about guys n one of the finest guys in island while groovy is one of the finest guys if not finest sef in trenches.

They both have a situationship or ship or whatever with the two hottest girls in the show. Sheggz with Bella, Groovy with Beauty.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:13am On Aug 02, 2022
Threebear:
Likening Adekunle Bronze to Miracle is like comparing pizza to akara grin

There is no relation .

Miracle got everyone's attention right from the stage.
He may have been quiet the first few weeks , but he held our attention with his good looks , hot body , dance steps and the cute romance with Nina.

The only thing Adekunle Bronze the bore has done is speak like a low budget Yul Edochie , eat like a pig and snore like a 30 weeks pregnant elephant grin

The nerve of his supporters even daring to compare him with happening island boys like the beautiful, sexy and rich Sheggz and the eccentric , interesting and highly competitive Hermes ...

E b something sha grin
And Adekunle's handsomeness makes Dem run Mad cheesy That same handsomeness of Adekunle made Ur useless Kiddwaya wannabe Mad to off his smelly briefs exposing his disfigured crawcraw nyash in barely a week of the show cheesy and yet the lady still doesn't rate him cheesy Ur fake london Pig must have mouth odour too cos this is the biggest loser of all simps cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:16am On Aug 02, 2022
nazablossom:

Thank you. I don't know what they want from this guy. He's ugly already which is a "disadvantage". He's here for the money. Let those who are "handsome" also show what they've got to endear people as well angry

Nne good morning
Thank you
I have to confess that Hermes and his looks distress me a lot- at times I have to just look away God forgive me…
Poor guy, imagine the opportunities that must have eluded him because people can’t bear to look at him (writing him off without a chance)

I won’t be that person who refuses to do so, at the moment he has not shared his personality and you know that’s how I bond with housemates….but I know I would like to connect with him (I won’t shelf him cos of his looks. If he does anything I am not okay with? I shuffle, like I always do)

Abeg if you do not have a votee help me vote Cyph (I just realize he is my favorite guy and I would hate for him to leave)
Please

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:18am On Aug 02, 2022
PimpasParadise:

I acted dumb initially to fool the likes of you, as soon as I uncovered my true identity. You got the memo real fast. Yes I have a wonderous preek. Plus good looks to give you epilepsy grin

Mission accomplished.
U acted dumb because u are dumb u worwor one legged mancheesy

Who dash u preek shebi na that ur toothpick wey dey leak water cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 9:23am On Aug 02, 2022
But seriously Bryan is Ugly, resemble goblin undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 9:25am On Aug 02, 2022
Giddyfia and Bella are gossiping
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 9:29am On Aug 02, 2022
safarigirl:
When time reach to talk about how Bella is insufferable, posts dey yapa for this thread

But now wey she dey follow these guys play this game, nothing dey happen.

Sometimes, this thread will create narratives for certain housemates, and nobody is allowed to deviate from that narrative.

If dem do bad, dem go post am multiple times, if dem do good, silence. Some others when dem do good, dem go see multiple posts, when dem do bad, silence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.