Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (584) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1981375 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 02, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
Hey Goddddduuuu! Bandwagoners have found fave. Osanobuaaaaa!!! angry angry angry

Say that again and again. wink cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:14am On Aug 02, 2022
Housemates are to develop a new sport.

Levels must make a rulebook that explains the rules that will govern the new sport

They must design uniforms for male and female and create any equipment that will be needing

On Friday; they will launch the sport by explaining the rules of the sport and how it will be played.

Okay, Sounds exciting.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:14am On Aug 02, 2022
carammel:
Bryan has an imposing personality, for someone his age in the midst of older people.

Yes

He takes the lead a lot. It's interesting to see, considering he is the youngest male in that house, and the youngest male in the show's history.

It adds to his allure, but in the same vein, you can see how someone or people would find him annoying.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:15am On Aug 02, 2022
PimpasParadise:

There's nothing true about that. tongue

Yeye geh. I know your pain. You're not different from Doyin, with a flawed mindset and an unstable pickings of housemate. You're neither here nor there.

Daddy's girl obsessed with the fairy-tale goodlooks of men you can't even afford to dream of.
cheesy

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 02, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
I don't care about u vegetable !! cheesy An incapacitated horrible looking senseless broke one legged thing has nothing to offer me! cheesy Look for demented lonely old hags that will manage ur dead libido ok!
grin grin grin

The usual language of an unaccomplished Nigerian woman.

I have a feeling you'll love me if you see..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:16am On Aug 02, 2022
Onyi99:

Who?

Hemure lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:17am On Aug 02, 2022
Modella is talking to Groovy about her work as a brand ambassador for different fashion houses.

She's basically teaching him how she creates content for fashion brands and the kind of contracts available.

The discussion is enlightening as regards content creating in the fashion industry. Like, very enlightening. Might be one of the best conversations I've heard on this season so far.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:18am On Aug 02, 2022
PimpasParadise:

Say that again and again. wink cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy

The good thing about me not liking your fave is that he'd either win or go far in the game. Biggie never makes my hating game easy. undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by XXMML33: 11:18am On Aug 02, 2022
Eeghe:
Dear world
It’s too early for me to be sad in this game, I am going through a loooot
Please Vote Cyph
Abeg
God bless

Teams Doyin, Diana, Cyph, Hermes, Dotun, Bryan (dare I ask? embarassed), please help me vote Cyph

Why do you keep supporting boring people and expecting them to not be evicted?

Just the way you supported Jeff during Tacha's season and you were begging people to vote for him, even going as far as purchasing 50 SIM cards to vote, yet he didn't have up to 2 percent of votes.

Are you a masochist?

Cyph is going home on Sunday and nothing can change that.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 11:19am On Aug 02, 2022
She doesn't want to be another Boma
carammel:
Diana is mostly quiet and hardly contributes to discussions unless it’s a one on one discussion.

I feel she has more to offer and not the quiet, calm type but she is somehow cautious of her behavior and doings in the house due to her age maybe.

I would say she is already on the show, she should loosen up and enjoy herself, whatever she does on the show, people will still judge her.
Tboss was about the same age and tboss fared well.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:19am On Aug 02, 2022
safarigirl:

Yes

He takes the lead a lot. It's interesting to see, considering he is the youngest male in that house, and the youngest male in the show's history.

It adds to his allure, but in the same vein, you can see how someone or people would find him annoying.

I found him to be cocky the first couple of times I watched him…but, after that I have asked myself whether what he has is not confidence.

I also like the fact that his housemates don’t find him to be anything but funny. It would have been a red flag if their verdict was “eish”

Then I am tres intrigued by the fact that he expressed a desire for Diana

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:20am On Aug 02, 2022
Hermes is more yoruba than igbo, yoruba language is like his first.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 11:20am On Aug 02, 2022
I fear this, too.
carammel:

Hermes will be worse than Kbrule, he is restless and probably going through withdrawals.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 02, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

The good thing about me not liking your fave is that he'd either win or go far in the game. Biggie never makes my hating game easy. undecided undecided

So why not make peace with it. You see me ehnn, I'm not all about the grass to grace story o. I support deserving people. Why don't you like Hermes, just because of his looks only, has he offended the sensibility of you by daring to declare his polyamorous status? Is that all?
Haba na cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 11:22am On Aug 02, 2022
Flight is now 100k ah, e no go well for those who vote for APC

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:22am On Aug 02, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
Hey Goddddduuuu! Bandwagoners have found fave. Osanobuaaaaa!!! angry angry angry
It will not work angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 11:23am On Aug 02, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
And Adekunle's handsomeness makes Dem run Mad cheesy That same handsomeness of Adekunle made Ur useless Kiddwaya wannabe Mad to off his smelly briefs exposing his disfigured crawcraw nyash in barely a week of the show cheesy and yet the lady still doesn't rate him cheesy Ur fake london Pig must have mouth odour too cos this is the biggest loser of all simps cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:23am On Aug 02, 2022
safarigirl:
Modella is talking to Groovy about her work as a brand ambassador for different fashion houses.

She's basically teaching him how she creates content for fashion brands and the kind of contracts available.

The discussion is enlightening as regards content creating in the fashion industry. Like, very enlightening. Might be one of the best conversations I've heard on this season so far.

This is nice - she is selling herself (and blending in hei ghod! lipsrsealed cheesy)
When is she going to become the fake housemate we asked her to be? Chim

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 11:24am On Aug 02, 2022
This is after my heart. I am a physical look girl, and Hermes didn't call to me until a few days ago
nazablossom:
Good Morning.About Hermes, Typical me will not even give him a second look because I like them faiinee!!!. grin
And I hate too much rings, especially nose ring angry
But since he he came on stage and watching him on few occasions, there is something about him if you look past his "uglyness"

I see a man of sorrow,agony,pain and what have you, who is trying all his best to survive even when the odds are against him cry

In fact, I don't know how to put down in words how I feel about him exactly. I just want him to succeed smiley

As for voting, I want to vote for Amaka, but for your sake I will vote for Cyph too. I noticed his resilience during the HOH game, and I think he's cool.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 02, 2022
carammel:
Hermes is more yoruba than igbo, yoruba language is like his first.

Even more reason ill support him cheesy

I like his amala looking self cheesy

Very talented like his brother Zazoo zeh grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:26am On Aug 02, 2022
Bryann currently massaging pepper inside meat with his bare hands.

A brave man

Phyna dey yab am say make nobody give am breast. He dey ask say who dey give am breast for the house.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 11:26am On Aug 02, 2022
How old is he? They should find him annoying. All leaders go through that
safarigirl:

Yes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:26am On Aug 02, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Flight is now 100k ah, e no go well for those who vote for APC

I have to travel soon and I checked the flights and it was 140K. I left the site, telling myself I will book again nearer my dates….I think there is a way I will seem delusional for that cheesy butti, I like to think I am being logical here- that the increase is soo outrageous that they simply, just, have. to bring it down

I hope I don’t have to pay more chim
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 11:27am On Aug 02, 2022
Christy O is actually a very sweet and innocent girl sha

It just her quietness that will make her leave

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:27am On Aug 02, 2022
scondy:

U don see Hermes type for big brother before? Him edgy look...him doings ....see the demo to play hoh game ...the air fighting .....?

That's the uniqueness...and it's catching attention like wild fire ......he come get back story again...

Phyna may seem like wm to u....but her razzness is new to the game ....razz geh wey get exposure , loud and funny. We have not seen it before.

As per suffer story...almost all Nigerians don suffer. What's the population of the wealthy in Nigeria again? E reach 5% ?

Normally ...Phyna and Hermes are BBA materials

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:27am On Aug 02, 2022
Eeghe:

This is nice - she is selling herself (and blending in hei ghod! lipsrsealed cheesy)
When is she going to become the fake housemate we asked her to be? Chim

LOL

I don't know about doing what she was asked to do, but this discussion has helped her sell her market small

I did not even notice her awful wig so much.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:27am On Aug 02, 2022
safarigirl:
Bryann currently massaging pepper inside meat with his bare hands
A brave man
Phyna dey yab am say make nobody give am breast. He dey ask say who dey give am breast for the house.

I would not touch, wash, blend pepper even I was gonna be paid.
I feel a burn already from this post!
Lawd!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 11:29am On Aug 02, 2022
This is not bravery, oo, but foolhardiness
safarigirl:
Bryann currently massaging pepper inside meat with his bare hands.

A brave man

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 11:29am On Aug 02, 2022
You will pay more
Eeghe:

I have to travel soon and I checked the flights and it was 140K. I left the site, telling myself I will book again nearer my dates….I think there is a way I will seem delusional for that cheesy butti, I like to think I am being logical here- that the increase is soo outrageous that they simply, just, have. to bring it down

I hope I don’t have to pay more chim

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:29am On Aug 02, 2022
PimpasParadise:

grin grin grin

The usual language of an unaccomplished Nigerian woman.

I have a feeling you'll love me if you see..
U go kpai for that stupid feeling !! I didn't ask u to be an ugly wastepipe of a man cheesy

My love is for Adekunle and u are no where near the hem of his garment cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 11:30am On Aug 02, 2022
Buhahahahaha. Deji talk say him been think say chucky ( the doll) na geh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.