Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,749 members, 7,865,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (583) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1981560 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:34am On Aug 02, 2022
scondy:

Whether u like am or not ....island boys mature pass ur trenches boys....no be by who touch babe first be maturity ....

Island boys that sit around in the bedroom talking about who to touch babe first?

Island boys that will do CMO meeting to talk about which girl's ass is bigger and who go sweet pass?

Is that your basis for maturity? The most childish discussions that happen are on the island and they are always centred on women and basically objectifying them.

I repeat, Island boys are kids in men's bodies. There is nothing mature about such men.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 02, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
Hehehe Adekunle don slaughter this one finish cheesy
Useless Yabaleft old waste cheesy

Even Allison with her gorimapka still shits on u cheesy that's why u no see man all ur life! na this one legged pampas man u wan take get hope okpoko cheesy
It's clear you have cerebral palsy, your obsession with my looks is a gateway to your inquisition. Wetin you wan know. I no dey brag with my looks o. I'm a fine man. Not just in appearance. I mean I'm a complete man. I know you sense it.

At least despite your long years of commitment with the devil he was still kind enough to not tamper with your sense of awareness of good-looking people. cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 10:38am On Aug 02, 2022
Tatiana4u:

E be like say shipment never do you something before.
SMH
You better support your fave and stop wasting your time and energy on a useless cannoe so that you don’t end up heartbroken,disappointed or scammed.
cool

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 10:39am On Aug 02, 2022
Amya:

Anyone fighting for a roomie to stay in a game that pits one level over the other is a fool. This is a game where two levels are at war. If they would rather save someone from the opposing camp who is considered strong enough in challenges, then they don't deserve a spot in this game. This isn't kumbaya, this is a game with a 100 mills at stake.

It's clear most people haven't seen international versions of this game and other TV show games such as survivor. Blindside is the name of the game. People don't award you the winner from. being peaceful and turning semo, they award people for playing a cutthroat and strategic game. So enough with all this sentimental bull.

Hermes played the perfect game last night. Roomie or not, your opposition is your opposition. Eat or be eaten. By putting Khalid up, he's shown that he's ready and that's the second I knew he's definitely someone to watch out for.
No wahala sha. Khalid isn't going anywhere sha. We die on top him matter.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 10:39am On Aug 02, 2022
Una dey spank ass now !!!
Chimiooooooooooooooo shocked shocked

https://twitter.com/i/status/1554250770815631360

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 02, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
And Adekunle's handsomeness makes Dem run Mad cheesy That same handsomeness of Adekunle made Ur useless Kiddwaya wannabe Mad to off his smelly briefs exposing his disfigured crawcraw nyash in barely a week of the show cheesy and yet the lady still doesn't rate him cheesy Ur fake london Pig must have mouth odour too cos this is the biggest loser of all simps cheesy
London Pig? Chai!!! Shekpe abi na Shegge don suffer grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 02, 2022
I no dey follow una do Island vs Trenches. I'm all about Hermes.

Hermes >>>> All of una.

Even if e no win, he's my winner and e sure me say e go prosper. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:42am On Aug 02, 2022
Demonicus:

Hahahaha this comrade go like Vawulence sha ohh grin grin

We still dey tell them about Hermes but most Nigerians no fit help themselves, them still dey judge books base on the cover omor e go shock them pass high tension. grin

Hermes we know, Hermes we stan. cool
Vawulence is what I live forgrin
Lmao!
That’s one the major problems of Nigerians(including me).They judge people based on looks,tribe and religion.Just tell Nigerians lies and act like a saint,they’ll fall for you.
That’s why we keep ending up with useless leaders!
Anyway,Hermes is gaining momentum and getting more fans and I have no doubt that he’ll be in the finals!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:43am On Aug 02, 2022
The islanders are in the garden discussing the props and costumes they would need for their presentation.
They are settling for multicolored clothes and black&white materials to represent the two levels.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:44am On Aug 02, 2022
Oshokhai69:

But you are guilty of what you have written up there. You try to make it look like your write ups are objective but wise people can read between the lines.

You have those you support and you write to make them look good compared to other housemates, no matter what they do. Infact, I will not be wrong if I say you are somehow benefiting (financially or otherwise) by supporting some housemates on this forum.

Anyone that reads your write ups to get objective updates is an idiot…

Every single year someone accuses me of benefitting financially from supporting someone on this show.

This is actually a compliment, because it implies that my writeups can actually influence the show that much.

Thank you for the compliment.

I try to be objective about every housemate, even the people I like dey collect from my hand, many others on this thread cannot say same, but I am not talking of myself solely, I am talking of this thread as a collective.

If your person is not a favourite here, the narratives against them will be more than those for them. There will not even be a mention of the good things they do.

Perhaps a lot of people come to this thread to read updates, not to update.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:47am On Aug 02, 2022
Lmao.. housemates are to jog round the house for the rest of the day..

No more walking if they want to go an anywhere within the house

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:48am On Aug 02, 2022
Bryann is reading biggies task to the mainlanders.
In the spirit of sport, housemates are to jog round the house all day, they have to jog everywhere unless they are resting on their beds.
This task though…

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:49am On Aug 02, 2022
GraceUnIimited:
a lady that loves DMX?
hian sister are you for real?
Wow that's great.
been a fan of DMX since 1997.
Were you a fan too?
Oh yeagrin
Wow! shocked
I became a fan of DMX few years after and I still can’t get over his death.
I’m happy he’s finally resting cos he was fighting too many demons…especially in the music industry.
It is well cry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:50am On Aug 02, 2022
PimpasParadise:

It's clear you have cerebral palsy, your obsession with my looks is a gateway to your inquisition. Wetin you wan know. I no dey brag with my looks o. I'm a fine man. Not just in appearance. I mean I'm a complete man. I know you sense it.

At least despite your long years of commitment with the devil he was still kind enough to not tamper with your sense of awareness of good-looking people. cheesy
shuttup simple English u no Sabi cheesy pack spit full mouth!! Go speak to ur Yaba left old waste Tatiana na miserable lonely old layers like her wey no see man u fit toast cos she has no choice cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:53am On Aug 02, 2022
Bryan has an imposing personality, for someone his age in the midst of older people.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:55am On Aug 02, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
shuttup simple English u no Sabi cheesy pack spit full mouth!! Go speak to ur Yaba left old waste Tatiana na miserable lonely old layers like her wey no see man u fit toast cos she has no choice cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 02, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
If you think you can use that edit-type error to score cheap points then you obviously didn't come ready or correct. Your words lettered in that dirty pink emotions of yours proves your fickle mindedness.

I'm not concerned nor disturbed about your ratings. Cant live my life to impress the likes of you. Onto wetin? cheesy

Tar gbafuo
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demonicus: 10:57am On Aug 02, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Vawulence is what I live forgrin
Lmao!
That’s one the major problems of Nigerians(including me).They judge people based on looks,tribe and religion.Just tell Nigerians lies and act like a saint,they’ll fall for you.
That’s why we keep ending up with useless leaders!
Anyway,Hermes is gaining momentum and getting more fans and I have no doubt that he’ll be in the finals!
Word!!! cool

Hermes is at the top of the food chain as far as BBN7 is concern, dudes a force to reckon with and doesn't lose focus easily,

Dude plays the game perfectly. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:00am On Aug 02, 2022
Diana is mostly quiet and hardly contributes to discussions unless it’s a one on one discussion.

I feel she has more to offer and not the quiet, calm type but she is somehow cautious of her behavior and doings in the house due to her age maybe.

I would say she is already on the show, she should loosen up and enjoy herself, whatever she does on the show, people will still judge her.
Tboss was about the same age and tboss fared well.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:02am On Aug 02, 2022
Eeghe:

Nne good morning
Thank you
I have to confess that Hermes and his looks distress me a lot- at times I have to just look away God forgive me…
Poor guy, imagine the opportunities that must have eluded him because people can’t bear to look at him (writing him off without a chance)

I won’t be that person who refuses to do so, at the moment he has not shared his personality and you know that’s how I bond with housemates….but I know I would like to connect with him (I won’t shelf him cos of his looks. If he does anything I am not okay with? I shuffle, like I always do)

Abeg if you do not have a votee help me vote Cyph (I just realize he is my favorite guy and I would hate for him to leave)
Please

he decided to look like that, no one forced him please, lol.

I decide intentionally to be a weirdo for clout or whatever, then I should get ready to be looked at, like a weirdo.. if he looked his normal sef, trust me , nobody will talk about him looking weird.

It’s all for clout and attention lol.

Same thing like a lady wearing under wear or walking without shirts to a mall, people will look at her weird, and wonder if all is well at home, she will get attention, she will get clout, she might even have something upstairs, but people will move away and try to cover those kids eyes from seeing such weirdness and abnormality.

There is nothing “poor guy “ about Hermes, but we are all hypocrites las las grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by yunafa(f): 11:02am On Aug 02, 2022
carammel:
Bryan has an imposing personality, for someone his age in the midst of older people.
absolutely correct.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 02, 2022
Demonicus:

Word!!! cool

Hermes is at the top of the food chain as far as BBN7 is concern, dudes a force to reckon with and doesn't lose focus easily,

Dude plays the game perfectly. cool
The laughable and exciting irony is that despite the slander or criticism of Hermes' mental or cerebral state, he's the most focused, mentally equipped and he delivers brilliance in tasks'

Chai the pain they feel is exciting me cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:06am On Aug 02, 2022
Dear world
It’s too early for me to be sad in this game, I am going through a loooot
Please Vote Cyph
Abeg
God bless

Teams Doyin, Diana, Cyph, Hermes, Dotun, Bryan (dare I ask? embarassed), please help me vote Cyph

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:07am On Aug 02, 2022
carammel:

Hermes will be worse than Kbrule, he is restless and probably going through withdrawals.

Izz true. cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:09am On Aug 02, 2022
Hermes the intentional weirdo has nothing but desperation, clout and attention seeking…

Ambitious snake, I will be here when he puts his snake fangs in your faves, let me hear fem then, I go too drag una cheesy, Shay as we dey call out na, una say na lie .

I have bookmarked it… I hardly get it wrong with housemates character after one week of watching, I will be glad if he surprises me.

But see this guy, he will play your faves out of this game, no loyalty grin

I trust my star boy bryann , he would have called his bullshit to his face since, na una faves dey in trouble..

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demonicus: 11:10am On Aug 02, 2022
PimpasParadise:

The laughable and exciting irony is that despite the slander or criticism of Hermes' mental or cerebral state, he's the most focused, mentally equipped and he delivers brilliance in tasks'

Chai the pain they feel is exciting me cheesy cheesy grin

Dudes pays attention into every detail, Let's see how he handle being the HEAD OF HOUSE of Level 1.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:10am On Aug 02, 2022
Eeghe:

Nne good morning
Thank you
I have to confess that Hermes and his looks distress me a lot- at times I have to just look away God forgive me…
Poor guy, imagine the opportunities that must have eluded him because people can’t bear to look at him (writing him off without a chance)

I won’t be that person who refuses to do so, at the moment he has not shared his personality and you know that’s how I bond with housemates….but I know I would like to connect with him (I won’t shelf him cos of his looks. If he does anything I am not okay with? I shuffle, like I always do)

Abeg if you do not have a votee help me vote Cyph (I just realize he is my favorite guy and I would hate for him to leave)
Please

Good Morning.About Hermes, Typical me will not even give him a second look because I like them faiinee!!!. grin
And I hate too much rings, especially nose ring angry
But since he he came on stage and watching him on few occasions, there is something about him if you look past his "uglyness"

I see a man of sorrow,agony,pain and what have you, who is trying all his best to survive even when the odds are against him cry

In fact, I don't know how to put down in words how I feel about him exactly. I just want him to succeed smiley

As for voting, I want to vote for Amaka, but for your sake I will vote for Cyph too. I noticed his resilience during the HOH game, and I think he's cool.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 02, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Izz true. cool
There's nothing true about that. tongue

Yeye geh. I know your pain. You're not different from Doyin, with a flawed mindset and an unstable pickings of housemate. You're neither here nor there.

Daddy's girl obsessed with the fairy-tale goodlooks of men you can't even afford to dream of. cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:13am On Aug 02, 2022
Hey Goddddduuuu! Bandwagoners have found fave. Osanobuaaaaa!!! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 02, 2022
Demonicus:

Dudes pays attention into every detail, Let's see how he handle being the HEAD OF HOUSE of Level 1.

Excellento! cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 11:13am On Aug 02, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
Hey Goddddduuuu! Bandwagoners have found fave. Osanobuaaaaa!!! angry angry angry

Who?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:13am On Aug 02, 2022
PimpasParadise:

If you think you can use that edit-type error to score cheap points then you obviously didn't come ready or correct. Your words lettered in that dirty pink emotions of yours proves your fickle mindedness.

I'm not concerned nor disturbed about your ratings. Cant live my life to impress the likes of you. Onto wetin? cheesy

Tar gbafuo
I don't care about u vegetable !! cheesy An incapacitated horrible looking senseless broke one legged thing has nothing to offer me! cheesy Look for demented lonely old hags that will manage ur dead libido ok!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.