Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

A 16yrs Girl Inlove, Is It Normal?. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A 16yrs Girl Inlove, Is It Normal?. (3551 Views)

Black American Girl Inlove With Igbo Man HELP!!! / 16yrs Old Girl Prefers To Be A Runs Girl Cos "School Is A Scam"(photo) / A Female Student Of 16yrs And A Male Teacher Of 29 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 16yrs Girl Inlove, Is It Normal?. by EmiDon11: 12:19pm On Jul 07, 2022
Shapeaso:
What are you guys hiding from me?
as my fellow guyman wey u be, just check the 5th and 6th thread i created on nairaland.,
I loved the girl but that girl no dey love man ooooo.,
But she might like preek sha!

Re: A 16yrs Girl Inlove, Is It Normal?. by Ikon5050: 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2022
Just sit that girl down and advice her.
Re: A 16yrs Girl Inlove, Is It Normal?. by EmiDon11: 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2022
Shalommy:
The way she attacked me as if i'm trying to snatch her bae. Those lezy babes are kinda toxic. Chaii
dont be like them ooo.,
Let there be atleast a straight woman on romance section.,
U no see as i don dey eye you.,
Very soon i go create a thread 4 you sha!
Re: A 16yrs Girl Inlove, Is It Normal?. by EmiDon11: 1:17pm On Jul 07, 2022
[url=link]i found love on nairaland!!!![/url]
Re: A 16yrs Girl Inlove, Is It Normal?. by Shapeaso: 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2022
EmiDon11:
as my fellow guyman wey u be, just check the 5th and 6th thread i created on nairaland.,
I loved the girl but that girl no dey love man ooooo.,
But she might like preek sha!
cheesy cheesy cheesy That's her problem. I have a lot of female crushers at work place, in my neighborhood and on my street. So, ain't looking for online girls.

1 Like

Re: A 16yrs Girl Inlove, Is It Normal?. by Shapeaso: 2:38pm On Jul 07, 2022
Ikon5050:
Just sit that girl down and advice her.
Ok bro.
Re: A 16yrs Girl Inlove, Is It Normal?. by EmiDon11: 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2022
Shapeaso:
cheesy cheesy cheesy That's her problem. I have a lot of female crushers at work place, in my neighborhood and on my street. So, ain't looking for online girls.
u're a real nigga

1 Like

Re: A 16yrs Girl Inlove, Is It Normal?. by Pengician(m): 4:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
Shapeaso:
Hi guys! This is my first thread. So i need only sincere advice. There is this young girl in my neighborhood. She seduced me in different ocassions. I never bothered to have a rethink of her actions because i see her as a minor. One day, she boldly walked up to me and told me that she's inlove with me. I'm still confused. So house, is it normal to date her?

No. That's child abuse.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"You Really Shouldn't Say 'I Love You' Unless You Mean It" - Jessica - Age 8 / Why I Don’t Wear Panties – Baby Blanche / 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.