Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Black American Girl Inlove With Igbo Man HELP!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black American Girl Inlove With Igbo Man HELP!!! (3093 Views)

A 16yrs Girl Inlove, Is It Normal?. / My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! / American Girl Lost In A Nigerian World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black American Girl Inlove With Igbo Man HELP!!! by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 08, 2023
ANOKADREAM INSTAGRAM since ppl think I’m fake 🙄So basically I will describe myself, and what I do for a living. ( I am yellow skinned big breasts, medium butt I think I’m very pretty but beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and I work with insurance companies) I feel as tho he is a very high valued man so that’s why I decided to describe myself and what I do for a living.

How do I make this igbo man fall inlove with me I already love him and would give him my left arm if he needed me to cut it off. I want to be his wife I would forever dress up just for him I would give him anything and do anything for him.

How can I as an American woman have him to myself and think of only me? I really really want this man I would live in Nigeria if he asked me and I hate the heat.
I would give this igbo man my soul in front of god himself. Please help 🤍🤍🤍🤍
Re: Black American Girl Inlove With Igbo Man HELP!!! by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 08, 2023
🥹🥹🥹
Re: Black American Girl Inlove With Igbo Man HELP!!! by worried222: 10:17am On Mar 08, 2023
Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.
Flee from sexual immorality.

5 Likes

Re: Black American Girl Inlove With Igbo Man HELP!!! by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 08, 2023
💕

1 Like

Re: Black American Girl Inlove With Igbo Man HELP!!! by Munachimso30(m): 10:20am On Mar 08, 2023
It’s too early for this please, you can’t force someone to love ya, the said guy might have his choice so 🤷‍♂️
Try and talk to him
But the way you describe ya self lol guys she’s not serious
I mean which serious human comes online and start telling stories (describe) his or her gaddamn self 😁

1 Like

Re: Black American Girl Inlove With Igbo Man HELP!!! by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 08, 2023
worried222:
Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.
Flee from sexual immorality.

Everything Else I said about god was a joke and example of how much I love him please don’t take it seriously thank you for your comment 🤍
Re: Black American Girl Inlove With Igbo Man HELP!!! by Ballzproblem2: 10:22am On Mar 08, 2023
na the new format be this mtcheww,hairy balls behind a female moniker go find work you no go see alaye here

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black American Girl Inlove With Igbo Man HELP!!! by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 08, 2023
Munachimso30:
It’s too early for this please, you can’t force someone to love ya, the said guy might have his choice so 🤷‍♂️
Try and talk to him
But the way you describe ya self lol guys she’s not serious
I mean which serious human comes online and start telling stories (describe) his or her gaddamn self 😁

I describe myself for you all to see if I’m an on his level or not he is a high valued man. And those type of men have their own type. And if I want to get online and describe myself then I will. What will you do about it from Nigeria ? Voodoo ?
Re: Black American Girl Inlove With Igbo Man HELP!!! by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 08, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
na the new format be this mtcheww,hairy balls behind a female moniker go find work you no go see alaye here

Lol I am a women and very hard working I have 2 jobs
Re: Black American Girl Inlove With Igbo Man HELP!!! by Munachimso30(m): 10:26am On Mar 08, 2023
Babygirl999:

I describe myself for you all to see if I’m an on his level or not he is a high valued man. And those type of men have their own type. And if I want to get online and describe myself then I will. What will you do about it from Nigeria ? Voodoo ?

You know what am beginning to love this 😂
Since ya know he have his choice, why then do you think we know his choice
We don’t even know this man ya talking about 😂😂 (big baby) 🤪
Re: Black American Girl Inlove With Igbo Man HELP!!! by Munachimso30(m): 10:28am On Mar 08, 2023
Ballzproblem2:

He dey learn work
The wisest man for that area Na the most mumu man for Naija
Tell am oh 🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: Black American Girl Inlove With Igbo Man HELP!!! by Kingdollar28(m): 10:29am On Mar 08, 2023
Olosho shey u wan dy whyne me ni?

U say u from America? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Keep deceiving yourself

Ewu go find work angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black American Girl Inlove With Igbo Man HELP!!! by falcon01: 10:31am On Mar 08, 2023
Babygirl999:

Try to sound American Next time .

5 Likes

Re: Black American Girl Inlove With Igbo Man HELP!!! by Munachimso30(m): 10:33am On Mar 08, 2023
She got attention she wanted 😂😂😂😂
Re: Black American Girl Inlove With Igbo Man HELP!!! by Wodu89: 10:33am On Mar 08, 2023
First of all deal with your obsession. You're overly obsessed with the thoughts of being in love with him than it really is. I think this is where to begin. To regain control of your thoughts and imagination. When you can stop appearing like someone that has lost it, you can then make sound rational decisions.
Re: Black American Girl Inlove With Igbo Man HELP!!! by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 08, 2023
Kingdollar28:
Olosho shey u wan dy whyne me ni?

U say u from America? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Keep deceiving yourself

Ewu go find work angry

One thing I learned about Nigerians as a black American some of you are mean because you’re miserable. I’m an American in love with an African and everyone is fucking mad? Be fucking for real what is your problem with me ?
Re: Black American Girl Inlove With Igbo Man HELP!!! by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 08, 2023
Wodu89:
First of all deal with your obsession. You're overly obsessed with the thoughts of being in love with him than it really is. I think this is where to begin. To regain control of your thoughts and imagination. When you can stop appearing like someone that has lost it, you can then make sound rational decisions.

I’m obsessed with the African man
Thank God 🖤🇳🇬
Re: Black American Girl Inlove With Igbo Man HELP!!! by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 08, 2023
falcon01:
Try to sound American Next time .

As I type this from my country as the descendants
Of the ppl your ancestors are responsible for selling as slaves. I am black American and I love a igbo man just wanted advice must be a mad Nigerian man from a different tribe
Re: Black American Girl Inlove With Igbo Man HELP!!! by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 08, 2023
Babygirl999:
🥹🥹🥹

PLEASE IF YOUR NOT A IGBO MAN DONT COMMENT YOUR JEALOUSLY IS SHOWING I WANT REAL ADVICE NOT HATING ASS NIGGAS
Re: Black American Girl Inlove With Igbo Man HELP!!! by meobizy(f): 10:46am On Mar 08, 2023
Babygirl999:
So basically I will describe myself, and what I do for a living. ( I am yellow skinned big breasts, medium butt I think I’m very pretty but beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and I work with insurance companies) I feel as tho he is a very high valued man so that’s why I decided to describe myself and what I do for a living.

How do I make this igbo man fall inlove with me I already love him and would give him my left arm if he needed me to cut it off. I want to be his wife I would forever dress up just for him I would give him anything and do anything for him.

How can I as an American woman have him to myself and think of only me? I really really want this man I would live in Nigeria if he asked me and I hate the heat.
Werey no fit disguise write-up, sef. ROFLMAO.

1 Like

Re: Black American Girl Inlove With Igbo Man HELP!!! by Wodu89: 10:47am On Mar 08, 2023
Babygirl999:

I’m obsessed with the African man
Thank God 🖤🇳🇬

Get out of the obsession. An Igbo man is no different from a NewYorkan. Find love within your reach. To prevent extreme heart breaks. If it's beyond your reach, it's beyond your reach
Re: Black American Girl Inlove With Igbo Man HELP!!! by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 08, 2023
Wodu89:

Get out of the obsession. An Igbo man is no different from a NewYorkan. Find love within your reach. To prevent extreme heart breaks. If it's beyond your reach, it's beyond your reach

I don’t live in New York, And I find it weird that no one wants a Black American to date African men
Re: Black American Girl Inlove With Igbo Man HELP!!! by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 08, 2023
meobizy:
Werey no fit disguise write-up, sef. ROFLMAO.

I can’t understand you
Re: Black American Girl Inlove With Igbo Man HELP!!! by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 08, 2023
Babygirl999:
🥹🥹🥹

IF YOU Don’t understand why I described myself then obviously don’t know what high-value men are or high value woman is, which means you’re either broke or poor please don’t comment your showing your bank account balance
Re: Black American Girl Inlove With Igbo Man HELP!!! by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 08, 2023
Munachimso30:

You know what am beginning to love this 😂
Since ya know he have his choice, why then do you think we know his choice
We don’t even know this man ya talking about 😂😂 (big baby) 🤪

Maybe all of you non-Igbo men are right As a black American I shouldn’t try to date or marry African men. I will let my ppl know we are not wanted thank you so much for your advice I will stop talking to him today.
Re: Black American Girl Inlove With Igbo Man HELP!!! by Wodu89: 10:54am On Mar 08, 2023
Babygirl999:

I don’t live in New York, And I find it weird that no one wants a Black American to date African men

Self deflection to induce personal trauma. Find love within your reach. If it's beyond your reach, it's a mere infatuation
Re: Black American Girl Inlove With Igbo Man HELP!!! by Munachimso30(m): 10:54am On Mar 08, 2023
Babygirl999:

No one is after ya love life of a shit
You’re not just been real #fact
Re: Black American Girl Inlove With Igbo Man HELP!!! by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 08, 2023
Munachimso30:

No one is after ya love life of a shit
You’re not just been real #fact

I haven’t been Real ? Lol I’m so confused what did I do to you ? Wrong tribe ?
Re: Black American Girl Inlove With Igbo Man HELP!!! by Munachimso30(m): 10:55am On Mar 08, 2023
Babygirl999:

Maybe all of you non-Igbo men are right As a black American I shouldn’t try to date or marry African men. I will let my ppl know we are not wanted thank you so much for your advice I will stop talking to him today.

😘 big baby
Re: Black American Girl Inlove With Igbo Man HELP!!! by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 08, 2023
Wodu89:

Self deflection to induce personal trauma. Find love within your reach. If it's beyond your reach, it's a mere infatuation

Cool thank you I won’t ever date a African man I get it you guys hate black Americans
Re: Black American Girl Inlove With Igbo Man HELP!!! by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 08, 2023
Munachimso30:

😘 big baby

Childish 😘 non-igbo man 😘 Hater 😘 jealousy 😘
Re: Black American Girl Inlove With Igbo Man HELP!!! by Wodu89: 10:59am On Mar 08, 2023
Babygirl999:

Cool thank you I won’t ever date a African man I get it you guys hate black Americans

Delusional. All my mentors are Black Americans. All. Show me where I ever mentioned hating on Black Americans

Get out of the cloudy dreams in your head so you don't hurt yourself. You can't be in love with someone out of your reach. I don't understand the racial profiling here

Let me ask you. How many times have the love object said hello first to you since your eyes fell on him. I can bet. Never

Stop dreaming. It's self hurt. If you want a Nigerian or another African, fine. Who's stopping you. But fall in love within your reach. Simple

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are Die-hard Materialist's. / Caring- Is It All About Guys? / Name One Word That Can Kill A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.