Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,838 members, 7,828,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Does Anyone Know What This Fruit Is Called? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Anyone Know What This Fruit Is Called? (2702 Views)

Before You Start A Relationship With Anyone, Know Their Medical History / A Man Who Helps Ladies Without Asking For Sex In Return Is Called? / For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Know What This Fruit Is Called? by VeryWickedMan: 9:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
I'm confused

I saw my fianceé eating it and managed to grab this fruit out of her hand. She later broke the cupboard I kept it while I was praying & ate it hungrily.

Since that day, I noticed that she has been very sexually aggressive. I caught her staring at my epon when I bent down to tamba this morning even though I just finished resetting her barren womb to fertile settings.
I'm seriously suspecting that those signs are side effects of eating this fruit.

Can anyone tell me please??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Anyone Know What This Fruit Is Called? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
You should get a life..stop trying so hard to be funny.. undecided
You are a teen and still very young..get a life and be useful to yourself and ya fams..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Anyone Know What This Fruit Is Called? by VeryWickedMan: 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You are a teen and still very young..get a life and be useful to yourself and ya fams..

My fianceé advised me to ignore you

4 Likes

Re: Does Anyone Know What This Fruit Is Called? by ChiefSosa(m): 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2022
This is simply a Photoshopped pic of the human flesh onto an Apple. It trended on the net some years back. it's NOT real. Stop trying to lie that your lady is eating this. You need attention that bad, bro??

15 Likes

Re: Does Anyone Know What This Fruit Is Called? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

My fianceé advised me to ignore you
And she didn't advice you to get a life and stop trolling...? cheesy
Boy stop wasting yourself trying to be funny and sarcastic when you are dry.. grin

Just get a life and make ya momma proud.. grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does Anyone Know What This Fruit Is Called? by Cypress042(m): 9:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
Re: Does Anyone Know What This Fruit Is Called? by longetivity(m): 9:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
Went through op's profile and found out all his post on this forum has been senseless

10 Likes

Re: Does Anyone Know What This Fruit Is Called? by Prettygirl200(f): 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
Chai that one enter.
Re: Does Anyone Know What This Fruit Is Called? by Lexy123O: 10:07pm On Jul 06, 2022
You dey run kolosis. You’ve never for once make sense on this forum. Watch it before it turns to a full blown madness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Anyone Know What This Fruit Is Called? by Nyascobar1414: 11:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
Very wicked man... Dis guy sense of humour is top notch.. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Does Anyone Know What This Fruit Is Called? by teebagy: 8:20am On Jul 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
with due respect mr or miss if u dont like what the op posted y not ignore. U that have a life how come u have time to be replying the rubbish post . U will b surprised dat the person u are insulting on a faceless forum might be better than u in real life.

6 Likes

Re: Does Anyone Know What This Fruit Is Called? by Afonjamuslim24(f): 11:07am On Jul 07, 2022
Someone shared his experience with his fiancé and you all are trolling him. Were you there you this attention seeking Fernandezisback Transgender gay.

2 Likes

Re: Does Anyone Know What This Fruit Is Called? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:45am On Jul 07, 2022
Afonjamuslim24:
Someone shared his experience with his fiancé and you all are trolling him. Were you there you this attention seeking Fernandezisback Transgender gay.
grin tongue

Re: Does Anyone Know What This Fruit Is Called? by Danmboss(m): 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2022
Op sense for sale de oo just name your price,
And it will be waybill to your location cheesy we still offer nation wide delivery.
Re: Does Anyone Know What This Fruit Is Called? by Alibaba0: 9:55am On Jul 08, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I'm confused

I saw my fianceé eating it and managed to grab this fruit out of her hand. She later broke the cupboard I kept it while I was praying & ate it hungrily.

Since that day, I noticed that she has been very sexually aggressive. I caught her staring at my epon when I bent down to tamba this morning even though I just finished resetting her barren womb to fertile settings.
I'm seriously suspecting that those signs are side effects of eating this fruit.

You're a nincompoop

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Know What This Fruit Is Called? by PumpumPrince: 9:58am On Jul 08, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I'm confused

puccccilofruit...its a somali fruit use for develop strong bones sir! angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Brazilian Micheal Jackson(photos) / Official DOWRY & Current Bride price as of November 2022!! / Her Last 3 Boyfriends Die Mysteriously,would You Still Date Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.