Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,735 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi (25239 Views)

I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi / I Prefer Younger Running Mate, Not Old Politicians – Peter Obi / Chaotic Ports Require Fresh Ideas - Punch Editorial (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 07, 2022
blazepascal:
ok your vote ..your choice, but what i know is the Peter obi is the man for the job but unfortunately he cant win

Fact!
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by newnigerdelta1: 7:09am On Jul 07, 2022
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by newnigerdelta1: 7:10am On Jul 07, 2022
You Just they deceive yourself...
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by olaleke1(m): 7:11am On Jul 07, 2022
Plenty younger and competent people dey....

Falz

Macaroni

Rinu

Yusufu

Etc....
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by maasoap(m): 7:22am On Jul 07, 2022
Obi is a scam
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by DKM123: 7:23am On Jul 07, 2022
Severe Stockholm Syndrome plus
Mumuism.. This old thieves sha know y'll can't do sheet and will still vote for them cos una Mumu dey on steroids, so they will keep giving y'll the middle fingers and still go on to win thier elections cos una no too get sense laidat.

YouthsWakeUp
No dey zuzu!

Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by everythinggirly(f): 7:23am On Jul 07, 2022
I hope that even if he becomes president he will not surprise us in a negative way.
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by adefitim(m): 7:26am On Jul 07, 2022
Your excellence, Nigerians are set of people that are very hard to govern, full of put down minds set anyways I wish you all the best Mr Peter
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by BenzEne1(m): 7:29am On Jul 07, 2022
TinubuAdvocate1:
when will you become sensible? Has the old people not failed us, just imagine what happened yesterday. Everyday one stupid news or the other. If you fail to elect a vibrant leader come next year, that money you collected to support old dunce will choke you up.

When you realize that it's not about age, religion or ethnicity. We've had vibrant thieves too. meanwhile how old is Mr Peter Obi your messiah?
I'm voting Tinubu because I would love to see him replicate what he did in Lagos nationwide. If you are championing for the youths, then most if you should queue up for YPP, because Peter Obi isn't even middle aged.
I hope you'll become sensible
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by Geofavor(m): 7:31am On Jul 07, 2022
Good. Obi should forget about Kwankwaso. He is too selfish and egotistical to be VP. Let him keep his pride by continuing running for president under NNPP.
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by MarketDispatch: 7:33am On Jul 07, 2022
lytech1:
Obi is a risk that worth taken....

As for me and my household,we are proudly OBIdient

Are you sure? See what you want to miss ? Think again o

Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by omonla10(m): 7:35am On Jul 07, 2022
desiredhome:

The problem is corruption if you understand my comment, if you like let it be 30 years old person that is elected......the problem is you that had refused to use your brain......
If your governors are hit/attacked the way you hit president, 50% of your problem would've been solved........ Nigeria are just filled with sentiment, religion, tribalism
let us begin with president 1st..his body language will keep the governors on their toes. This country must work..

Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by omonla10(m): 7:39am On Jul 07, 2022
GoodLife4live:

How old is Trump and Joe Biden ? How is chinchilla of great memory... What about Washington... The best successful bleaders all over the world are above 70 years

they a ruling a working country. These countries will even work well without a president sef. Our case is different. We are building from scratch.. Can Tinubu go against dangote or otedola? Impossible.. We need to change all these things to give us a chance of achieving our dream country
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by Kasdat5(m): 7:40am On Jul 07, 2022
Sadly , the younger ones are worse , we have seen young ones in the like of , Ramalan Yero of Kaduna state , Yahaya bello of Kogin, Bashri Ahmed etc
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by Judolisco(m): 7:42am On Jul 07, 2022
Aystarz:

A smart 80year old would want nothing to do with being the President of a nation with this much problems. If at all he'd get involved, it'd be through a prodigy he's groomed over the years.

Only an 80year old thief would want the highest office of the land, when he clearly knows he's not in any physical or mental shape to do so.

Even though persons like these don too boku for our side these days, na still agbayas we dey call dem for Yoruba land. Most won't say it to their faces, out of respect, but it is what it is!

God bless Baba Jimi Solanke and Oga Olu Jacobs as they clock 80 this month.
Two of the very few great Yorubas around today
I'm talking about appointees, I believe the president of Nigeria should not be older than the country
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by golddust6000(m): 7:47am On Jul 07, 2022
MY PEOPLE..
PLEASE GO AND VERIFY.
Two men were governors: one in Lagos, the other in Anambra.
Towards the end of their second term, the one in Lagos sent his retirement bill and got his house of assembly to approve what you see below as his yearly pension.

1. 300% annual salary as severance package as approved by RMAFAC.
2. 100% of annual basic salary of incumbent gov as salary for LIFE even after leaving office.
3. Six new cars every 3 years
4. A new house in Lagos, minimum 5 bedroom
5. A new house in Abuja or any other location, minimum 5 bedroom.
6. Free medical care for him and members of his family for life.
7. Entitled to cooks, stewards, Gardners, and domestic staffs, all pensionable.
8. 300% of his annual basic salary as governor every 2 years as furniture allowance
9. 100% of annual basic salary as governor as his house maintenance allowance
10. Two DSS officers, 1 female officer for his wife and eight policemen to guard him.
11. 25% of his annual basic salary for personal assistants.
12. 30% of his annual basic salary for car maintenance .
13. 20% of his annual basic salary as utilities maintenance.
14. Pensionable drivers, no limits to the number.

(This is apart from what he gets as a percentage of collections from the firm - Alpha Beta - which collects tax for Lagos State, and the total control he has over the governors and the treasury.)
But See what Peter Obi collects from Anambra State since leaving office as governor:

1. No gratuity
2. No pensions
3. No houses
4. No cars
5. No allowances of any kind
6. No maintenances of any kind.
7. No personal assistants paid by the state.
8. No domestic staffs paid by the state.
9. No aids sponsored by the state.
10. Not even pure water.
11. No shishi from the State.

Now the two men want to be president.

So choose you today who means well for Nigeria and who will serve the people selflessly.

I am just exposing your mind to see the truth.
It is now your decision to make and convince others.
Use your reasoning..
Vote and support wisely….
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by rickyrex(m): 7:50am On Jul 07, 2022
utenwuson:
Pitobi... The motivational speaker, the way people think this man will change their livelihood eh
he might not do it all atleast he has an idea if what he want to achieve.thats a starting point for anyone with wining will

Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by naija4life247: 7:51am On Jul 07, 2022
So Mr Peter Pandora Obituary himself is an old fool. He just said it that he wants a young VP with fresh ideas, unlike his old brain with stealing and looting ideas
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by TinubuAdvocate1: 7:51am On Jul 07, 2022
desiredhome:

We are still saying the same thing, leadership start from you, the local leaders, your governors.......it starts from you doing the right thing......the leaders are products of the society.....GREED
it seems you don’t have anything reasonable to say, who says everyone is greedy? Don’t we have greedy people in other developing countries? Call a spade a spade, no Dey from motivational speaker as if you be saint
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by Basher8583: 7:53am On Jul 07, 2022
NobleSeed:
nice submission.
Not old cargos and agbado eaters grin grin

Nigeria is not a training ground for inexperienced politicians.
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by Newton2024: 7:55am On Jul 07, 2022
utenwuson:
Pitobi... The motivational speaker, the way people think this man will change their livelihood eh
I see some Tinubu urchins having convulsions over this news, I see a drug baron defecating on his clothes, I see them calming down after eating amala/ewedu, I see them coming to the realization that Obi is the best and most qualified candidate..
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by anonymuz(m): 7:56am On Jul 07, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed I see some urchins having convulsions over this news, I see a drug baron defecating on his clothes, I see them calming down after eating amala/ewedu, I see them coming to the realization that Obi is the best and most qualified candidate..

This I have seen!
why did you switch on the vauwlence
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by kayperry: 7:56am On Jul 07, 2022
MartinsD12:

grin we done finish Dem , I love what is happening in Nigerian politics now , must of the supposed big politicians are now quiet losing weight everyday, we no dey hear them again , peter Obi is taking over, this is wonderful.

If you guyz need to fool yourselves to stay in disney land no wahala buh pdp & Apc are quiet cos the official date for electoral campaign sept 28. We are saving energy that is wisdom wink
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by anonymuz(m): 8:00am On Jul 07, 2022
ShenTeh:
Great.

While I know that Peter Obi is not the messiah, he holds a lot hope for Nigerians. I think anyone who means well for Nigeria should queue behind him.

I laugh at people who try to frame him as an Igbo candidate. Are you kidding! Who in his right mind bothers about the race of his helper when you are in a drowning sea.

I know, like all human expectations, we would still complain about PO when he becomes Mr president but I'll rather risk that than waste my vote on BAThiku. Those ones don't need my vote, they have so much structures already that my vote would be inconsequential for them.
yes if he win or not, I will know my conscience is clean

Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by Eriokanmi: 8:01am On Jul 07, 2022
Is this not a much better idea? Ride on sir. Even kwakwanso's children wouid vote you
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by kayperry: 8:03am On Jul 07, 2022
omonla10:
let us begin with president 1st..his body language will keep the governors on their toes. This country must work..

If the body language of an Ex-general could not keep our polithiefician on their toes naa the body language of an Ajebo go keep rogues on there toes, obedients are realtime comedians grin
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by shegz24(m): 8:04am On Jul 07, 2022
superlanny:
In a sane country and where dreams actually come true I wouldn't hesitate to consider a Peter Obi choice for president, but I am not ignorant to realize the monsters we have fed and pampered for a long while will not let go of the sweet succulent breast it has enjoyed for a long time.

PO is a product of the corrupt and incompetent system we have come to hate so much and even though I have completely lost faith in the country and it's leaders, I can spare some consideration for what PO can offer, regardless of how his supporters try to paint him as the messiah, trust me he is far from it, but better than the crooks and clueless imbeciles we currently have in power.

You are the closest thing to a sensible Obi supporter.

If the others can reason like you, maybe he will have more voting supporters to help him finish 3rd in 2023 election.
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by TinubuAdvocate1: 8:06am On Jul 07, 2022
BenzEne1:

When you realize that it's not about age, religion or ethnicity. We've had vibrant thieves too. meanwhile how old is Mr Peter Obi your messiah?
I'm voting Tinubu because I would love to see him replicate what he did in Lagos nationwide. If you are championing for the youths, then most if you should queue up for YPP, because Peter Obi isn't even middle aged.
I hope you'll become sensible
what did he do in Lagos during his tenure? Well it seems you want to remain insensible.

Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by bizzibodi(m): 8:10am On Jul 07, 2022
I am available to serve as your VP ooo!
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by shegz24(m): 8:10am On Jul 07, 2022
Looool... after Kwankwaso don disappoint am, now he remembers that he prefers a younger running mate cheesy

Meanwhile, WTF is baba-ahmed in Nigerian politics?
The guy is even an ANPP man, not LP.
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by okwusdaddy: 8:10am On Jul 07, 2022
Judolisco:
Make we define young minds oh... Because we have young minds like yahaya bello... Lot of young scammers who see's Scamming as normal and hustling.... So abeg even if na 80 yrs old man wey smart put am
So all the young people in this country no smart.
Re: 2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi by Jomonix: 8:12am On Jul 07, 2022
Majority of the comments show Nigerians are united in the push for positive change. I am very happy for this. Once again we have an opportunity to rescue this sinking ship. Kudos nairalanders.

Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn / PDP Begs Wike As He Alleges Betrayal, ₦1 Billion Bribe / Pictures Of Nigeria In 1967