Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Pvc :igbos Outside The South East Are Many - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pvc :igbos Outside The South East Are Many (2081 Views)

What Will Happen To Houses Owned By Igbos Outside Igbo Land If Nigeria Separates / Igbos Outside Southeast, Our Region's Poverty Index Is Rising! / Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pvc :igbos Outside The South East Are Many by bastardmod: 7:55am On Jul 07, 2022
Don't be deceived by inec data purporting to show the south east as behind in pvc registration.

While there is some truth in it and the south east needs to wake up, there is another side to the story.

I am from the south east. I live in the north and I have completed that registration.

I employ over 20 people in my hospital mostly Christian northerners and they have mostly completed the registration. The man who supplies me medical equipment is igbo and he and his staff have equally done so.

The pharmacist who supplies me drugs same.

In the area where my hospital is located there is inec community pvc registration going on, and the nearly 100percent Christian population is seriously at it.

The surrounding areas are equally Christian , with large igbo population.

And on and on.

My state is among the big north voters.

So....stop trying to blackmail igbos with inecs funny maps.

Meanwhile south east residents go and get your pvcs

Meanwhile all those I mentioned are heavily obidient tongue grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pvc :igbos Outside The South East Are Many by Modernizer: 7:57am On Jul 07, 2022
True. The kind of remote villages I see igbo families living and doing their small trading is quite surprising.

Some igbis are still in your as we speak

2 Likes

Re: Pvc :igbos Outside The South East Are Many by Newton2024: 7:58am On Jul 07, 2022
Like for Peter Obi

Share for Tinubu

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pvc :igbos Outside The South East Are Many by Sergio101(m): 8:01am On Jul 07, 2022
You guys should stop this already
Re: Pvc :igbos Outside The South East Are Many by cybersoldiers: 8:29am On Jul 07, 2022
bastardmod:
Don't be deceived by inec data purporting to show the south east as behind in pvc registration.

While there is some truth in it and the south east needs to wake up, there is another side to the story.

I am from the south east. I live in the north and I have completed that registration.

I employ over 20 people in my hospital mostly Christian northerners and they have mostly completed the registration. The man who supplies me medical equipment is igbo and he and his staff have equally done so.

In the area where my hospital is located there is inec community pvc registration going on, and the nearly 100percent Christian population is seriously at it.

And on and on.

Don't mind the JagaBandits who're disturbing the peace of Nairaland.
They'll receive shock of their lives at the polls.

You can't relegate Igbo's now. Not because of Peter obi but because Igbo's have rejected the idea of Biafra but a united prosperous and working one Nigeria where there is equity and fairness.

APC betrayed osinbanjo because he's a Christian and it's so annoying.

2 Likes

Re: Pvc :igbos Outside The South East Are Many by cybersoldiers: 8:30am On Jul 07, 2022
Sergio101:

What's yoir point exactly

2 Likes

Re: Pvc :igbos Outside The South East Are Many by helinues: 8:33am On Jul 07, 2022
Waec, PVC collection, bank deposit, internet usage have all questioned the real statistics of Igbo's in Nigeria.

It is either 50-60% of them are residing outside their region or the 40m population attributed to them is fake

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pvc :igbos Outside The South East Are Many by incandescentena: 8:40am On Jul 07, 2022
bastardmod:

And on and on.

That's right

3 Likes

Re: Pvc :igbos Outside The South East Are Many by OsuEbonyi: 8:41am On Jul 07, 2022
cybersoldiers:

Don't mind the JagaBandits who're disturbing the peace of Nairaland.
They'll receive shock of their lives at the polls.

You can't relegate Igbo's now. Not because of Peter obi but because Igbo's have rejected the idea of Biafra but a united prosperous and working one Nigeria where there is equity and fairness.

APC betrayed osinbanjo because he's a Christian and it's so annoying.
Did they betray Amaechi too ?

2 Likes

Re: Pvc :igbos Outside The South East Are Many by OsuEbonyi: 8:41am On Jul 07, 2022
helinues:
Waec, PVC collection, bank deposit, internet usage have all questioned the real statistics of Igbo's in Nigeria.

It is either 50-60% of them are residing outside their region or the 40m population attributed to them is fake
JAMB also boss

5 Likes

Re: Pvc :igbos Outside The South East Are Many by helinues: 8:44am On Jul 07, 2022
OsuEbonyi:

JAMB also boss

Their estimated population is questionable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pvc :igbos Outside The South East Are Many by Truthisunique2: 8:47am On Jul 07, 2022
Igbos should come out and get their PVC in south east

Stop giving excuses of inec disenfranchisement in east, I am in Edo, we get similar experience but Edo number keeps increasing tremendously

Look at Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta that won't be voting apc yet getting good numbers so you can't give me the excuse of Inec doesn't want your non apc vote to count

Its really counter productive to be deceiving yourself that your majority is not based in your native region rather based in other people's region

How have that majority numbers change the voting block pattern of the region inclination

6 Likes

Re: Pvc :igbos Outside The South East Are Many by Olaoluwa122: 8:48am On Jul 07, 2022
helinues:

Every right individual know that they are much igbo residing outside their region than inside their region...unless if that individual have never venture outside his local domain... kiss undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pvc :igbos Outside The South East Are Many by Simeonjoe1: 8:51am On Jul 07, 2022
Newton2024:
Like for Peter Obi

Share for Tinubu

I liked and share because there are both useless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pvc :igbos Outside The South East Are Many by Simeonjoe1: 8:51am On Jul 07, 2022
Newton2024:
Like for Peter Obi

Share for Tinubu

I liked and share because they are both useless

3 Likes

Re: Pvc :igbos Outside The South East Are Many by helinues: 8:51am On Jul 07, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
Every right individual know that they are much igbo residing outside their region than inside their region...unless if that individual have never venture outside his local domain... kiss undecided

So we can say 50-60% of Igbo's are residing outside their region..

Just last weekend, Gov Soludo claimed almost have of the Anambra indigenes are now residing outside the state

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pvc :igbos Outside The South East Are Many by OsuEbonyi: 8:51am On Jul 07, 2022
helinues:

Their estimated population is questionable
Very questionable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pvc :igbos Outside The South East Are Many by Okwyjesus(m): 8:51am On Jul 07, 2022
bastardmod:

And on and on.

Don't mind those unde extimating lgbo vote. Am in Rivers and am voting Obi with my family and dependant in my house.

All the lgbos l come in contact with is preparing to vote Obi.

OBI WILL SPRING SURPRISE WITH THE YOUTH AND MIDDLE BELT VOTE.
Re: Pvc :igbos Outside The South East Are Many by Olaoluwa122: 8:55am On Jul 07, 2022
helinues:

So we can say 50-60% of Igbo's are residing outside their region..

Just last weekend, Gov Soludo claimed almost have of the Anambra indigenes are now residing outside the state
I think between 40 to 45% of them are not residing in their region...even here in Oyo state they dominate some area...and have been to 13 state in Nigeria..we have more Igbo as the locals than we yorubas in those state..
Re: Pvc :igbos Outside The South East Are Many by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:57am On Jul 07, 2022
dont mind those calling the south east 5%....

1 Like

Re: Pvc :igbos Outside The South East Are Many by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 07, 2022
Why are many igbos running away from South East? Even the semi-london Anambra. What are igbo leaders doing about mass emigration of their best brain to other part of Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pvc :igbos Outside The South East Are Many by helinues: 8:58am On Jul 07, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
I think between 40 to 45% of them are not residing in their region...even here in Oyo state they dominate some area...and have been to 13 state in Nigeria..we have more Igbo as the locals than we yorubas in those state..

Let's assuming your statistics is right, is there any major factor contributing to the reason why average Igbo's prefer to reside outside their region.. Locally or foreign

I have interacted with some, they prefer to build house in their state than residing there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pvc :igbos Outside The South East Are Many by Olaoluwa122: 9:00am On Jul 07, 2022
helinues:

Let's assuming your statistics is right, is there any major factor contributing to the reason why average Igbo's prefer to reside outside their region.. Locally or foreign

I have interacted with some, they prefer to build house in their state than residing there
I think there are more business opportunity here in the southwest than in their state....coz if you check 1983 election result you will know the 40million population attributed to them is no ruse..
Re: Pvc :igbos Outside The South East Are Many by helinues: 9:08am On Jul 07, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
I think there are more business opportunity here in the southwest than in their state....coz if you check 1983 election result you will know the 40million population attributed to them is no ruse..

More business opportunities in North as well?

1 Like

Re: Pvc :igbos Outside The South East Are Many by bastardmod: 9:09am On Jul 07, 2022
Newton2024:
Like for Peter Obi

Share for Tinubu

Like like like like like like like like cool
Re: Pvc :igbos Outside The South East Are Many by bastardmod: 9:13am On Jul 07, 2022
helinues:

Yes. I am a doctor in the north and heavily overworked.

I also have 2 other registered companies related to medicals.

The opportunities in the north are historical. Our parents came to the north long ago and many of us were born in the north, also lagos.

We in the north supply services the natives can't or won't.

So don't doubt it.

Do you know some igbos have already organised free medical checks over here entirely on their own expense, to encourage pvc collection?

And the effort is paying off.

The Northern Christians are buying into the obi project.
Re: Pvc :igbos Outside The South East Are Many by bastardmod: 9:15am On Jul 07, 2022
Sergio101:

Why...what's wrong
Re: Pvc :igbos Outside The South East Are Many by helinues: 9:15am On Jul 07, 2022
bastardmod:

Yes. I am a doctor in the north and heavily overworked.

I also have 2 other registered companies related to medicals.

The opportunities in the north are historical. Our parents came to the north long ago and many of us were born in the north, also lagos.

We in the north supply services the natives can't or won't.

So don't doubt it.

Do you know some igbos have already organised free medical checks over here entirely on their own expense, to encourage pvc collection?

And the effort is paying off.

The Northern Christians are buying into the obi project.

I read this somewhere..

Copy and paste epistle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pvc :igbos Outside The South East Are Many by Modernizer: 9:17am On Jul 07, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Igbos should come out and get their PVC in south east

Stop giving excuses of inec disenfranchisement in east, I am in Edo, we get similar experience but Edo number keeps increasing tremendously

Look at Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta that won't be voting apc yet getting good numbers so you can't give me the excuse of Inec doesn't want your non apc vote to count

Its really counter productive to be deceiving yourself that your majority is not based in your native region rather based in other people's region

How have that majority numbers change the voting block pattern of the region inclination

You have a point. Op called on South east residents to donthe needful
Re: Pvc :igbos Outside The South East Are Many by Olaoluwa122: 9:17am On Jul 07, 2022
helinues:

Never being to the north...but south south and south west...they are much business opportunities in those two regions, than in the southeast...and there is this belief they thrive outside their domain!!

2 Likes

Re: Pvc :igbos Outside The South East Are Many by helinues: 9:18am On Jul 07, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
Never being to the north...but south south and south west...they are much business opportunities in those two regions, than in the southeast...and there is this belief they thrive outside their domain!!

Noted
Re: Pvc :igbos Outside The South East Are Many by bastardmod: 9:18am On Jul 07, 2022
helinues:

I read this somewhere..

Copy and paste epistle

Liar Liar Liar Liar.

I challenge you to post the link.

Sh@meless Liar.

Something I wrote just minutes ago....

You must be a tinubu urch!n ...only them tell such lies

Tueh!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Subsidy Removal Triggered Coup D'etat In Niger Republic. / Obi Should Step Down For Atiku 2027 / Okonjo Iweala For World Bank President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.