Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election (10716 Views)

Congratulations To Senator Adeleke For Winning Osun Guber Election / Davido's Campaign Billboard For Ademola Adeleke In Osun Governorship Election / Gboyega Oyetola Biography, Profile, Age, Wife Kafayat Oyetola, Osun Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by cashmyles: 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
You're right, people voted for Omisore because Adeogun who was the deputy to Adeleke on the ballot did nothing even not for his family. Adeogun voted at his family compd(Ogboru Olodo compd) at Ilare. Majority of the people voted for SDP not because Omisore was on the ballot but because of people's hatred for Adeogun.
Adexxi:
Are you from ife I don't like to argue with ..... embarassed Pls can you explain the politics behind behind Ajilesoro victory I wish to learn . Are you aware ife ones taught Omisore a political lesson, this is not our first not voting his wish abi what are trying to tell us . The thing is nothing is impossible in politics , Omisore might later win ife central but I can bodly tell you pdp will do a lot better , infact coming in close with the margin . This is my town you can't know better than me ..... Na we dey vote here >: We deliver Omisore simply cos' he is our son and we taught he got a better chance , who ever taught Adeleke will get close to winning that election cos' he was least rated . Now Omisore is not on ballot and one of our son is on ballot , it's totally a different ball game

Mind you the chosen deputy then belong to my grandma ward, they hate him like anything cos' he didn't do anything. It was mistake by Adeleke then (
Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by Adexxi(m): 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
Thanks Omo ìyá mi for buttressing my point. Now why should we vote Omisore Apc
over deputy govenor position
cashmyles:
You're right, people voted for Omisore because Adeogun who was the deputy to Adeleke on the ballot did nothing even not for his family. Adeogun voted at his family compd(Ogboru Olodo compd) at Ilare. Majority of the people voted for SDP not because Omisore was on the ballot but because of people's hatred for Adeogun.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Food Crisis: No Plan To Establish Price Control Board - Tinubu / I Don't Believe In Local Govt. Autonomy - LCDA Chairman / Meet The Largest Landlord In Lagos- Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.