Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election (10718 Views)

Congratulations To Senator Adeleke For Winning Osun Guber Election / Davido's Campaign Billboard For Ademola Adeleke In Osun Governorship Election / Gboyega Oyetola Biography, Profile, Age, Wife Kafayat Oyetola, Osun Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by Oladapo3971(m): 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2022
9jahotblog:
tell me why the clueless party destroyer and treasury looter Oyetola absconded from attending Rave fm debate last weekend in Osogbo? Tell me now. Oyetola must go in Osun State. Oyetola will be thunderously defeated in July 16th governorship Election. Oyetola has completely destroyed Osun State APC beyond repair. Oyetola is a goner. July 16th governorship Election is the return of the stolen mandate to the rightful owner, Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke.
Tell us how he destroyed osun as you claimed
Comrade?
Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by Peacecore: 12:48pm On Jul 07, 2022
9jahotblog:
tell me why the clueless party destroyer and treasury looter Oyetola absconded from attending Rave fm debate last weekend in Osogbo? Tell me now. Oyetola must go in Osun State. Oyetola will be thunderously defeated in July 16th governorship Election. Oyetola has completely destroyed Osun State APC beyond repair. Oyetola is a goner. July 16th governorship Election is the return of the stolen mandate to the rightful owner, Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke.
Why do u people always cite Osun APC been destroyed by Oyetola? If that's his only sin, then he has done nothing wrong against d general masses.
Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by Ajanakuasla: 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2022
Nigeria matter can be laughable, people will start complaining when the game is not going their way. People forgot easily that stomach infrastructure started with PDP during Fayose in Ekiti when Jonathan thru Obanikoro used jet to carry money from Abuja to Ekiti. People only complain when they are not favoured.

1 Like

Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by Ajanakuasla: 1:27pm On Jul 07, 2022
9jahotblog:
It seems TOP in Osun is broke. All the politicians in Nigeria are parasites. They are load of laze and wicked people. Feeding on our common wealth
Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by Omoodutodaiwa1: 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2022
The state of osun according to oyetola successor pdp should just forget because Apc want to use it test their microphone tuetue.
Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by newmoney133: 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2022
PDP can only win Osun if they are ready to give APC the "Seyi Makinde Treatment".Seyi while looking innocent before the election was able to match APC thugs for thugs,Money for money.Vote buying as witnessed in Ekiti will also occur in Osun.PDP go and do your homework.Gentleman approach will not work in Osun.
Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by maasoap(m): 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2022
Tareq1105:

Idiot, call your family member abroad if you have any, petrol issue is all over the world.
You didn't make any sense, just to let you know. Like I said, something is wrong with your brain
Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by ejimatic: 7:44pm On Jul 07, 2022
Tareq1105:

Not only that, the stupid Adeleke PDP candidate failed to attend the debate organized by Arise TV yesterday. APC, SDP, Labour, and Accord Party were there but the dancer as usual did not show up for the 2 hrs it lasted. What is he afraid of? Is it that he cannot talk? APC has won in my honest view.
. Can he soeak English fir 5 minutes? Somebody who employed machinery to write his NECO at AISU village in Ede and went abroad to run a room and parlour degree. Apology to all his supporters!
Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by ejimatic: 7:51pm On Jul 07, 2022
Fira09:
The People Democratic Party has expressed optimism about winning the July 16 Governorship Election in Osun State.

https://punchng.com/well-win-osun-gov-election-pdp-boasts/
Honestly I am yet to see why Oyetola will not win the election. Adeleke loyalists are yet to explain why he should win. All they say always is high cost of commodities.Are the prices of commodities determined in Osogbo? Are PDP markets different from APC markets? Will South West aTinubu project not play a part in the election? I reoeat this night APC is more favoured to win the election

1 Like

Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by Peacecore: 8:20pm On Jul 07, 2022
ejimatic:
Honestly I am yet to see why Oyetola will not win the election. Adeleke loyalists are yet to explain why he should win. All they say always is high cost of commodities.Are the prices of commodities determined in Osogbo? Are PDP markets different from APC markets? Will South West aTinubu project not play a part in the election? I reoeat this night APC is more favoured to win the election
And his supporters online say he has destroyed Osun APC beyond repair. That's dia anger against him.
Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by ejimatic: 8:31pm On Jul 07, 2022
Peacecore:
And his supporters online say he has destroyed Osun APC beyond repair. That's dia anger against him.
. Many of Adeleke's supporters online donkot even live in Osun They all dwell on 2018 election when Aregbesola was the target of the masses because of his second term poor governance. Workers hated him with passion then. Now Oyetola has no issue with workers. The Top group is not happy with the reversal of Aregbesola's untold hardship on the masses and workers.which is the strength of Oyetola. It is the Top members that are aggrieved and they are irrelevant in the 2022 election.
Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by Adexxi(m): 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
And your Apc took it to high level . Just a prison break your useless party still claim lot of money stolen . grin Egbe buruku egbe epe
Ajanakuasla:
Nigeria matter can be laughable, people will start complaining when the game is not going their way. People forgot easily that stomach infrastructure started with PDP during Fayose in Ekiti when Jonathan thru Obanikoro used jet to carry money from Abuja to Ekiti. People only complain when they are not favoured.
Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by Adexxi(m): 9:11pm On Jul 07, 2022
We living in osun and supporting Adeleke nko Mind you I'm from ife , political base of Omisore , we are waiting for next Saturday to teach Omisore and Oyetola a lesson from IFE land
ejimatic:
. Many of Adeleke's supporters online donkot even live in Osun They all dwell on 2018 election when Aregbesola was the target of the masses because of his second term poor governance. Workers hated him with passion then. Now Oyetola has no issue with workers. The Top group is not happy with the reversal of Aregbesola's untold hardship on the masses and workers.which is the strength of Oyetola. It is the Top members that are aggrieved and they are irrelevant in the 2022 election.
Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by ejimatic: 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2022
Adexxi:
We living in osun and supporting Adeleke nko Mind you I'm from ife , political base of Omisore , we are waiting for next Saturday to teach Omisore and Oyetola a lesson from IFE land
. You are not many! At ife it either you vote APC or you don't vote! The victory at ife will be a landslide! If Adeleke wins Ede North and South Omisore will win all Ife local government!
Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by Assylum22355: 9:33pm On Jul 07, 2022
[quote author=Fira09 post=114498791]The People Democratic Party has expressed optimism about winning the July 16 Governorship Election in Osun State.

https://punchng.com/well-win-osun-gov-election-pdp-boasts/[/quote

SDP will perform better than PDP and LP again
Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by Adexxi(m): 9:39pm On Jul 07, 2022
Wait till election before you sabi. We are not subservient to Omisore . He can only win his lg ife east and perhaps ife south . You see that ife central, the largest lg in ife even in osun after osogbo lg, pdp will flog Omisore and Apc like thief . IFE north is already in pdp bag . Our son is contesting to be deputy gov. So we can't leave him . We once taught Omisore a lesson in ife , this is another bad time for him .

You are not even from ife, you are putting mouth into our politics , u well so

Go check , ife had been voting pdp since 1999 except 2018 . IFE is pro pdp , it's a pdp town
ejimatic:
. You are not many! At ife it either you vote APC or you don't vote! The victory at ife will be a landslide! If Adeleke wins Ede North and South Omisore will win all Ife local government!
Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by Peacecore: 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2022
ejimatic:
E go shock dem like high tension

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by Peacecore: 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2022
Adexxi:
I don't like it when u guys use that " we" rather than saying "I"
Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by Adexxi(m): 9:59pm On Jul 07, 2022
I used we cox my lg is locked down for pdp , I mean ife central , largest lg in ife if you don't know . Why should we vote Oyetola While our son is vying to be deputy Governor . Give me the reason if you don't thunder locate you soon kiss
Peacecore:
I don't like it when u guys use that " we" rather than saying "I"
Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by cashmyles: 10:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
U sabi. I couldn't stop lol at his naevity
Adexxi:
Wait till election before you sabi. We are not subservient to Omisore . He can only win his lg ife east and perhaps ife south . You see that ife central, the largest lg in ife even in osun after osogbo lg, pdp will flog Omisore and Apc like thief . IFE north is already in pdp bag . Our son is contesting to be deputy gov. So we can't leave him . We once taught Omisore a lesson in ife , this is another bad time for him .

Go check , ife had been voting pdp since 1999 except 2018 . IFE is pro pdp , it's a pdp town
Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by Peacecore: 10:09pm On Jul 07, 2022
Adexxi:
I used we cox my lg is locked down for pdp , I mean ife central , largest lg in ife if you don't know . Why should we vote Oyetola While our son is vying to be deputy Governor . Give me the reason if you don't thunder locate you soon kiss
Must u resort to abusing someone in d course of presenting ur case. I'm bad-mouthed but two wrongs can't make a right. I don't pay evil with evil. But next time try to comport yasef with decorum while in a public space.
Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by Shikini: 10:28pm On Jul 07, 2022
Good
Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by Adexxi(m): 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2022
Run your mouth here anyhow and collect wotowoto . let us embrace vawulence
Peacecore:
Must u resort to abusing someone in d course of presenting ur case. I'm bad-mouthed but two wrongs can't make a right. I don't pay evil with evil. But next time try to comport yasef with decorum while in a public space.
Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by Adexxi(m): 10:42pm On Jul 07, 2022
Don't mind him, he is ignorant of ife politics No town in osun is as pro pdp as ife land . Even when all other towns were voting Apc during Aregbe tenure , ife still voted pdp in every elections
cashmyles:
U sabi. I couldn't stop lol at his naevity
Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by ejimatic: 6:48am On Jul 08, 2022
Adexxi:

. Sir good contribution! Are you aware that Omisore votes at Yemoo ,More ,Ile-Ife? Are you saying Adewusi is more powerful than Omisore? Deputy Governor is not new to Ifes .Omisore was. Let us see how people will vote in Okerewe Ilare Ilode Fajiyi Enuwa Iloromu Lagere Akarabata and so on. Even Kabiyesi Onirisa is.....let me leave that.We shall see next week.
Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by Adexxi(m): 7:39am On Jul 08, 2022
Yemoo is right in front of my home I can easily tell you the quantum of votes coming from there. Voters there can easily be induced, so Omisore will win massively there. Okerewe , Ilode and likes are under ife east which is predicted Omisore will win. But you see that ide central , how did he intend to win it Yes deputy is not new to us , but are we new to national chairman of a party IFE north is already gone to pdp and I see ife central following also.

Infact pdp will see a reasonable votes in ife east . The likes of Ajilesoro will do it for pdp , he well love politician and well loved by the ife people. Infact Omisore not having Wale Ladipo in his camp is a big minus for him , cos' Wale will really antagonize him in many places in ife. I remember some years back when fight occur both side boys , it was something else that day.

I'm not a party man but have been voting pdp cos' we are pro pdp. All my friends here which have seek their opinion on who they are voting all claim to be voting pdp, infact the poor performance of Apc is big blow for Apc in ife , they are just complaining about their poor performance.
ejimatic:
. Sir good contribution! Are you aware that Omisore votes at Yemoo ,More ,Ile-Ife? Are you saying Adewusi is more powerful than Omisore? Deputy Governor is not new to Ifes .Omisore was. Let us see how people will vote in Okerewe Ilare Ilode Fajiyi Enuwa Iloromu Lagere Akarabata and so on. Even Kabiyesi Onirisa is.....let me leave that.We shall see next week.
Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by ejimatic: 7:51am On Jul 08, 2022
Adexxi:
Yemoo is right in front of my home I can easily tell you the quantum of votes coming from there. Voters there can easily be induced, so Omisore will win massively there. Okerewe , Ilode and likes are under ife east which is predicted Omisore will win. But you see that ide central , how did he intend to win it Yes deputy is not new to us , but are we new to national chairman of a party IFE north is already gone to pdp and I see ife central following also.

Infact pdp will see a reasonable votes in ife east . The likes of Ajilesoro will do it for pdp , he well love politician and well loved by the ife people. Infact Omisore not having Wale Ladipo in his camp is a big minus for him , cos' Wale will really antagonize him in many places in ife. I remember some years back when fight occur both side boys , it was something else that day.
If Wale Ladipo and Ajilesoro were strong how did SDP win Ife and its axis in 2018? Do you know the politics behind Ajilesoro's Victory in 2018? We will see on Saturday. We will see how Adewusi forner Ife East LG chairman and Ajilesoro and Ladipo who has a filling station at General Hospital will use thier abracadabra to win Ife Central from Omisore.
Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by Adexxi(m): 7:58am On Jul 08, 2022
Are you from ife I don't like to argue with ..... embarassed Pls can you explain the politics behind behind Ajilesoro victory I wish to learn . Are you aware ife ones taught Omisore a political lesson, this is not our first not voting his wish abi what are trying to tell us . The thing is nothing is impossible in politics , Omisore might later win ife central but I can bodly tell you pdp will do a lot better , infact coming in close with the margin . This is my town you can't know better than me ..... Na we dey vote here >: We deliver Omisore simply cos' he is our son and we taught he got a better chance , who ever taught Adeleke will get close to winning that election cos' he was least rated . Now Omisore is not on ballot and one of our son is on ballot , it's totally a different ball game

Mind you the chosen deputy then belong to my grandma ward, they hate him like anything cos' he didn't do anything. It was mistake by Adeleke then (
ejimatic:
If Wale Ladipo and Ajilesoro were strong how did SDP win Ife and its axis in 2018? Do you know the politics behind Ajilesoro's Victory in 2018? We will see on Saturday. We will see how Adewusi forner Ife East LG chairman and Ajilesoro and Ladipo who has a filling station at General Hospital will use thier abracadabra to win Ife Central from Omisore.
Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by Peacecore: 8:00am On Jul 08, 2022
Adexxi:
Run your mouth here anyhow and collect wotowoto . let us embrace vawulence
@seun there should be minimum age, at least 18yrs for someone to be allowed to register in this forum. Op in causing nuisance that is peculiar to underage in this forum.
Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by Adexxi(m): 8:04am On Jul 08, 2022
Na me and ur father be mate . I mean your father . Omo ana lásálásán
Peacecore:
@seun there should be minimum age, at least 18yrs for someone to be allowed to register in this forum. Op in causing nuisance that is peculiar to underage in this forum.
Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by Peacecore: 8:44am On Jul 08, 2022
Adexxi:
Na me and ur father be mate . I mean your father . Omo ana lásálásán
if u are my father's age mate, then u are a disgracing d grey hair.
Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by Adexxi(m): 10:55am On Jul 08, 2022
Likewise your father is a disgrace to his household . Omo osàn ti ko pónpó ba ìyá re . undecided
Peacecore:
if u are my father's age mate, then u are a disgracing d grey hair.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Bans Foreign Cars For Ministries, Departments And Agencies / Lagos Near Self Sufficiency In Power Generation / Why Tribunal Adjourned Onnoghen’s Arraignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.