Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election (10715 Views)

Congratulations To Senator Adeleke For Winning Osun Guber Election / Davido's Campaign Billboard For Ademola Adeleke In Osun Governorship Election / Gboyega Oyetola Biography, Profile, Age, Wife Kafayat Oyetola, Osun Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by maasoap(m): 9:40am On Jul 07, 2022
eypagan:
I don't live in Osun, I don't care who wins

But it is insane for anyone to vote for APC

Really? May be 5 days sleeping in the petrol filling station will cure you of your amnesia. Never again

2 Likes

Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by yomalex(m): 9:42am On Jul 07, 2022
grin
Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by 9jahotblog: 9:43am On Jul 07, 2022
Osun 2022: Ataoja Warns His Chief, APC Against Fomenting Trouble In Osogbo

By Rafiu Agboola, Osogbo

The Ataoja of Osogbo, Oba Jimoh Olanipekun Oyetunji, on Tuesday, sounded a note of warning to those he described as troublemakers to vacate the town or face the wrath of gods.

Osogbo is the state capital of Osun.

Addressing supporters of Senator Ademola Adeleke, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in his palace , Oba Oyetunji specifically warned one of his Chiefs, Gbobaniyi of Osogbo, Kazeem Oyewale , popularly known as Asiri Eniba.

Ataoja in a viral video obtained by New Telegraph Correspondent warned Oyawale and other trouble makers to stop victimising supporters of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) or they face the wrath of gods

Oyewale who is the Chairman, National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW), Osogbo branch had been accused by PDP of unleashing violence on its supporters. But, Oyewale debuked the allegations, alleging that the PDP and its candidate were after his life.

Speaking in his palace, Ataoja vowed to take actions against those who wants to disrupt the peace of Osogbo in the name of politics.

He added that PDP makes him the monarch, therefore would not allow any forms of attack on any political parties in the State.

“Whoever wanted to disrupt the peace of Osogboland would not know peace.

“And I want to let Asiri Eniba know that this is not the matter of being one of my Chiefs that I can disrupt the peace of Osogbo.

“Oyetola was here, PDP did not attack him, APC was here PDP did not attack them and I want you know that it’s that made me to become the Monarch.”

http://citymirrornews.com/news/2022/06/osun-2022-ataoja-warns-his-chief-apc-against-fomenting-trouble-in-osogbo/

1 Like

Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by 9jahotblog: 9:43am On Jul 07, 2022
Welcome to Osun

#OSUN: PRESS STATEMENT
08/07/2022

OKOWA IN OSUN FOR PDP CAMPAIGN AS ADEMOLA ADELEKE CONTINUES LOCAL TOUR

The Vice Presidential candidate of the People's Democratic Party(PDP), Senator Godwin Okowa is today leading the PDP governorship campaign tour to Ede zone ahead of the July 16th election.

The Delta state governor will join Senator Ademola Adeleke , the Osun governorship candidate as he takes his campaign to his home town after completing a tour of the 30 local governments and area office in Osun state.

On Wednesday, the candidate returned late to Ede from rural campaigns to towns and villages which insisted on hosting the gubernatorial flag bearer to directly listen to details of his five point agenda

The candidate also used the local tour on Wednesday to meet opinion leaders and sectoral groups with special submissions on what they expect from a PDP government if elected into office.

"I thank you all for this special meetings. I know the most important thing in a campaign is meeting the people. And I am happy I have this opportunity to brief you on my five point agenda", Senator Adeleke said in one of those meetings.

Senator Okowa's presence at today's rally is a prelude to the grand finale scheduled for the new week.

Signed
Mallam Olawale Rasheed
For: Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Organisation (SAACO)

Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by Tareq1105: 9:47am On Jul 07, 2022
Gaddafi1:
How will PDP win when their presidential candidate Atiku is unavailable to provide the much needed support. The party is even broke as Wike is not ready to support them with Rivers money. Quite sad that we don't have a viable opposition in the state.

Not only that, the stupid Adeleke PDP candidate failed to attend the debate organized by Arise TV yesterday. APC, SDP, Labour, and Accord Party were there but the dancer as usual did not show up for the 2 hrs it lasted. What is he afraid of? Is it that he cannot talk? APC has won in my honest view.
Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by slimanyd: 9:52am On Jul 07, 2022
famology:
Oyetola will win this one clearly

Only through Vote buying. If them born am well ,make him form righteous. He won't see half of the last vote he got .
Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by Tareq1105: 9:52am On Jul 07, 2022
maasoap:

Really? May be 5 days sleeping in the petrol filling station will cure you of your amnesia. Never again

Idiot, call your family member abroad if you have any, petrol issue is all over the world.

1 Like

Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by Tareq1105: 9:54am On Jul 07, 2022
slimanyd:

Only through Vote buying. If them born am well ,make him form righteous. He won't see half of the last vote he got .

Dancer that is afraid of debate. He cannot face public.
Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by slimanyd: 9:54am On Jul 07, 2022
Tareq1105:

Not only that, the stupid Adeleke PDP candidate failed to attend the debate organized by Arise TV yesterday. APC, SDP, Labour, and Accord Party were there but the dancer as usual did not show up for the 2 hrs it lasted. What is he afraid of? Is it that he cannot talk? APC has won in my honest view.

Lol. When he attended that of BBC . Where were you to recognise his visits. Nah by debate them dey win Nigeria elections? The one segin oni went for in ekiti which everyone adjudged as the best candidate, Who later won it through vote buying. Dey there dey wait for one useless debate and not go and work on the field. The ekiti election has opened every candidate eyes that Nah money matter not English.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by Occurstaem(m): 9:56am On Jul 07, 2022
Honestly, they have every right to be.
Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by slimanyd: 9:59am On Jul 07, 2022
Tareq1105:

You're not updated . Just 2 weeks ago. He was at the BBC Debate . Stop talking for the sake 3k per typing allowance ogbeni .

Who debate help ?

Among all the presidential candidate in the last election. Even u burhari wasn't coherent not to even near Kingsley mogalu . Kingsley floor everyone. Ask yourself, Did you vote for Kingsley moghalu ? Why. ? Because of stomach infrastructure Apc gave you guyz . You are all blinded to see the light but decided to vote in the disaster called buharu .

1 Like

Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by Advocate500: 10:07am On Jul 07, 2022
McOluOmo:
We are getting ready to bury PDP come 2023

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
just as you buried them 2011 and 2019 ,now you are living in Eldorado?
Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by EmmABE: 10:08am On Jul 07, 2022
Imole ma tan

1 Like

Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by olamike02: 10:08am On Jul 07, 2022
With the dancing efulufelu?.
Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by Prince111111: 10:09am On Jul 07, 2022
ayoolataiwo:
A camel passing through a needle will be more easier, couple by voting buying and results in the Ekiti election.Desperation by the ruling party and unseriousness of the opposition parties.It nearly impossible
Don't worry na the day has come grin
Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by Greenscientist: 10:11am On Jul 07, 2022
eypagan:
I don't live in Osun, I don't care who wins

But it is insane for anyone to vote for APC,

Why is it insane?
Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by 9jahotblog: 10:13am On Jul 07, 2022
Tareq1105:

tell me why the clueless party destroyer and treasury looter Oyetola absconded from attending Rave fm debate last weekend in Osogbo? Tell me now. Oyetola must go in Osun State. Oyetola will be thunderously defeated in July 16th governorship Election. Oyetola has completely destroyed Osun State APC beyond repair. Oyetola is a goner. July 16th governorship Election is the return of the stolen mandate to the rightful owner, Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke.
Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by muykem: 10:20am On Jul 07, 2022
Why is PDP not considering merger with labour party? Something is physically and spiritually wrong with PDP. The party seems like empty shell to me without any substance.
Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by EndWeakerection: 10:26am On Jul 07, 2022
Is that Possible ?
Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by taiwoowiat: 10:28am On Jul 07, 2022
DenreleDave:
Pdp is not even serious as a party again

They are not taking anything serious at alll...

Maybe they should just merge with Labour party jeje...

So that, the same people can continuing ruling us
Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by jrusky(m): 10:34am On Jul 07, 2022
DenreleDave:
Pdp is not even serious as a party again

They are not taking anything serious at alll...

Maybe they should just merge with Labour party jeje...

Taaarr!!! Which Labour? Labour should be the one to join pdp but not with Obi we don't want him in our party any longer he is a serial political betrayer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by Adexxi(m): 10:41am On Jul 07, 2022
The stupid governor did not attend ... abi which kind stupidity is this . Infact the Rave fm he didn't attend too . What do you have to say about him . How many epistle will you writ about him now grin . Awa ni oko ìyá yin
Tareq1105:

Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by Adexxi(m): 10:47am On Jul 07, 2022
Which public he can't face ... undecided
Tareq1105:

Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by Minjim: 11:16am On Jul 07, 2022
Where is the optimism and coming from? From your war chest?
Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by hush15: 11:36am On Jul 07, 2022
Fira09:
The People Democratic Party has expressed optimism about winning the July 16 Governorship Election in Osun State.

https://punchng.com/well-win-osun-gov-election-pdp-boasts/

Be optimistic there instead of certain. If you loose Osun, that slims down the chances at Presidency. PDP and unserious is like 5 and 6.
Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by IgOga(m): 11:48am On Jul 07, 2022
Will Atiku campaign for Adeleke?

Every party is optimistic they would win.....but you know that optimism is not different from winning...many are optimistic of getting US visa but few eventually get it grin
Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by DAwest7: 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2022
famology:
Oyetola will win this one clearly
your opinion
Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by Karufi: 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2022
Oyetola 4+4=8
Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by Peacecore: 12:41pm On Jul 07, 2022
Tareq1105:

The organizers of the debate messed it up. The should've instruct participants to use Yoruba language only, and he should've added dancing n twerking to the list of the program sad

1 Like

Re: PDP Optimistic About Winning Osun Governorship Election by Peacecore: 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2022
slimanyd:

But u didn't see where Ade de dancer said that he had come back with hard currencies from overseas.

Hypocrisy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Usa Has Given 105 National Awards In 200 Years, Nigeria Has Given 3,924 / FG Agencies Move To Enforce 24 Hours Port Operation / Niger Governor Sani Bello Tests Positive For COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.