Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,529 members, 7,837,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) (30405 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje / Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate / Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by Moh247: 5:44pm On Jul 07, 2022
BaddestQueen:
na lie

Na true
Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by latolz: 5:44pm On Jul 07, 2022
Exercise in futility.
Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by Idiotseverywher: 5:46pm On Jul 07, 2022
greggng:

Ollisa Agbakoba senior advocate of Nigeria won federal govt on the issue of equal opportunity for all states . But that judgement has not being implemented cos of appeal on it which s dragging too long states should be allowed to handle their educational system.
. The case was decided last week in favour of Agbakoba
Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:50pm On Jul 07, 2022
Nothing special about this profile...only qetin i see and notice na person wey papa and the old northern region quota system assist go school and give job dats all....
Then with papa influence n being the only one go school small for there district him come join politics...
Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by Golan007: 5:50pm On Jul 07, 2022
effido666:
But at least he is better than APC presidential candidate dat don't av o level

Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by greggng: 5:53pm On Jul 07, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. The case was decided last week in favour of Agbakoba

I am aware of that but there is still appeal on it ..untill that stage is completed..status quo remains. This country is a big mess
Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by DWickedLandLord: 5:56pm On Jul 07, 2022
Golan007:

They think once someone's name is Chidiebere he must have more academic prowess and business exposure than Abdul.

Let's not use imaginary names/situations

I am ikenna from Anambra

Let's go head to head. Me n you

I don't ride on anybody's achievements. It's not success by association.

Let's compare n contrast . Assuming you have balls

Don't run......
Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by DWickedLandLord: 5:58pm On Jul 07, 2022
Moh247:

You know them

Look up.....
Same challenge to you too

No be by rambling anonymously
Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by StPete: 6:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
FuckkME:
pls why is Kano an Educationally disadvantaged state and what is kano position in WAEC?

pls am waiting for ur answers tnx cool

Gosh this is the kind of illiterates championing Tinubu..

The mere fact that u brought am Human development index in the topic of Education shows how shallow ur intellect is..

for Gods sake, I asked u why despite all Kwankwaso investments in education, why is it that Kano state still an Educationally less disadvantaged or developed state?? By that I mean for example if u are seeking admission to UNN, the cut of mark will be high eg 250 for an Enugu indigent, but lower if ur from Kano eg 180.. why is that?

And what is the ranking of Kano state in WAEC?

See the picture below and u will see Kano there..
Am not sure u even attended University,

This is added reason why u need Peter Obi in order to have quality education grin

Oboy na wa o. See as you finish the foo.lish boy grin
Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by AKzee(m): 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2022
Kwankwaso is a good guy but I will vote for Obi.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by CheapHomes1: 6:08pm On Jul 07, 2022
Moh247:

Explain what you mean by educationally disadvantage specifically

Because according to United Nations Human Development Indexes Kano isnt

If it's about out of school children then it has nothing to do with education ... That's cultural preference for Arabic knowledge over western knowledge

Bro, what has united nations HDI got to do with Kano being or not being an educationally less developed state?
Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by Golan007: 6:08pm On Jul 07, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

Let's not use imaginary names/situations

I am ikenna from Anambra

Let's go head to head. Me n you

I don't ride on anybody's achievements. It's not success by association.

Let's compare n contrast . Assuming you have balls

Don't run......

You even sound daft.

Even if i was of a single digit IQ, would that make everyone in my tribe same?
Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by DWickedLandLord: 6:09pm On Jul 07, 2022
Moh247:
cool

3rd class Philosophy Graduate from Nssuka Supporters won't like this at all

The guy who couldn't get a Master's degree but decided to fool his people with certificate of participation of seminars and workshops

N he has achieved more than your father n Kwankwaso combined .

Crazy me, I think he's to be applauded.

Same people that told you who cares about certificates have suddenly had a change of heart.

You people have no conviction. At all
Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by Idiotseverywher: 6:11pm On Jul 07, 2022
greggng:

I am aware of that but there is still appeal on it ..untill that stage is completed..status quo remains. This country is a big mess
. You right buy at least a precedence have been set and the awareness created
Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by Moh247: 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Bro, what has united nations HDI got to do with Kano being or not being an educationally less developed state?

Education is part of what is scored to rate Human Development Index

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by DWickedLandLord: 6:14pm On Jul 07, 2022
Golan007:

You even sound daft.

Even if i was of a single digit IQ, would that make everyone in my tribe same?

So you prefer to do imaginary contractions?
When you can do one with an "Ikenna"

See how quickly you ran to tribe ? Their success is your success abi? Smh

Let your tribesmen fvck your woman too.

I'm here just in case you want to do real comparison with a fellow nairalander.
Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by 1bunne4lif(m): 6:14pm On Jul 07, 2022
Moh247:

Tell us so that we can dispute you with facts of United Nations human development index
check it out yourself
Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by Ofemmanu1: 6:17pm On Jul 07, 2022
IgbalodeRaymond:
agbado eating criminal supporters are bastards
hahahahaha

Hahaha?
Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by Golan007: 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

So you prefer to do imaginary contractions?
When you can do one with an "Ikenna"

See how quickly you ran to tribe ? Their success is your success abi? Smh

Let your tribesmen fvck your woman too.

I'm here just in case you want to do real comparison with a fellow nairalander.

How can someone who lacks comprehension begin to boasg about his achievements?

You sound like a retard.
Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by CheapHomes1: 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2022
Moh247:

Education is part of what is scored to rate Human Development Index

Ok oh
Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by Siggysaga: 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2022
FuckkME:
pls why is Kano an Educationally disadvantaged state and what is kano position in WAEC?

pls am waiting for ur answers tnx cool

Gosh this is the kind of illiterates championing Tinubu..

The mere fact that u brought am Human development index in the topic of Education shows how shallow ur intellect is..

Ok now lemme come down to ur level so that ur childish brain can comprehend...
for Gods sake, I asked u why despite all Kwankwaso investments in education, why is it that Kano state still an Educationally less disadvantaged or developed state?? By that I mean for example if u are seeking admission to UNN, the cut of mark will be high eg 250 for an Enugu indigent, but lower if ur from Kano eg 180.. why is that?

See the picture below and u will see Kano there..

And what is the position/ranking of Kano state in WAEC comparedwoth that of Anambra?

Am not sure u even attended University, Na thugs like u dey always campaign for una godfather Tinubu

This is added reason why u need Peter Obi in order to have quality education grin

Pls bury d indigent idiot with proof.

*sips vawulence angry
Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by Kingspin(m): 6:24pm On Jul 07, 2022
Moh247:
cool

3rd class Philosophy Graduate from Nssuka Supporters won't like this at all

The guy who couldn't get a Master's degree but decided to fool his people with certificate of participation in seminars and workshops

Everybody is using Obi to trend
Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by kayperry: 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2022
Moh247:

Lies

I saw just 12 here

You forgot to count the students ... pls quickly do that, i volunteer to compute the sharing ratio
Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by SenatePresdo(m): 6:28pm On Jul 07, 2022
Jemex003:

The drug lord that survive till this presently I laugh at you bro please go India, Indonesia and Saudi to see you people inside cage where the verified drug lord deserve.

Peter Obi is the next president, it shall be well with you and I.
Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by SenatePresdo(m): 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2022
Moh247:

You want us to fight you but we won't, let campaign start by September 28, Na una go run from this street

Bring it on!!
Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by maipeople(m): 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2022
In as much as I hate politics especially Nigerian type, in this regard I have to give it to Kwankwaso.

The guy has almost all the qualities you mentioned below and more.

During his time as Kano state governor, he really did execute meaningful projects that boom the commercial activities of kano state unlike his successor.

You can ask any person who knows how kano was before and after Rabi'u Musa Kwankwaso.

festacman:
Not a bad CV but the problem has never been CV.

The problems are always:
- Lack of clear vision of the direction the country should go
- Compensatory appointments that disregard competence in favour of political expedience
- Lack of practical ideas to go in the projected direction
- Deliberate mismanagement of resources
- Weak supervision of appointees to allow looting for their support for 2nd term bid while in 1st term
- Lack of open and humble mindset to solicit for and accept revolutionary ideas from anywhere.
Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by Precambrian111: 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2022
Moh247:

You know them

Kwankwaso a PhD holder who built two State University and 24 higher education institute, sponsoring 3000 Kano youth to Pilot training, Indian, UK colleges , Afe Babalola Universities

And A 3rd class Philosophy Graduate that barely shared 4 Hp laptops a printer and a generator to a primary school with over 5000 students is being celebrated over education

3rd class students go for posgraduate studies before going for masters thats one, he was working in kano water resource since 1975 with what certificates before obtaining his master and PhD in 1982,1983 and 1985 this are questions one should ask ......no wonder people say it's only in the north and rich work is reserved for their kids even when the haven't finished school curuptn get k legs ooo
Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by DWickedLandLord: 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2022
Golan007:

How can someone who lacks comprehension begin to boasg about his achievements?

You sound like a retard.

Guy don't use style
You're allowed to say you don't want to start a fight you're sure to lose.
Unlike you, being anonymous is not my comfort zone

Anyway, back to your imaginary comparisons
Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by HilcomTech(m): 6:37pm On Jul 07, 2022
Moh247:

You know them

Kwankwaso a PhD holder who built two State University and 24 higher education institute, sponsoring 3000 Kano youth to Pilot training, Indian, UK colleges , Afe Babalola Universities

And A 3rd class Philosophy Graduate that barely shared 4 Hp laptops a printer and a generator to a primary school with over 5000 students is being celebrated over education

Spot on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rate Your State Governor From 1-10 And Give Reasons / Tinubu Sees Presidency As Retirement Benefits – Dino Melaye / Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.