Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) (30376 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje / Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate / Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by Ogaga87(m): 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2022
Moh247:
cool

3rd class Philosophy Graduate from Nssuka Supporters won't like this at all

The guy who couldn't get a Master's degree but decided to fool his people with certificate of participation of seminars and workshops

Them know your papa

Make your papa contest local government election make we see

Agbado

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by DiscoverID: 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2022
This is the man they want to become vice to Him Tu Lie? Obi China and pandora thief?

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by Antoeni(m): 5:17pm On Jul 07, 2022
There is Nothing Impressive About the CV/ Profile, He Should Summit Himself to Peter Obi and Work together to Ensure Victory
Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by Dreambeat: 5:17pm On Jul 07, 2022
Above all, he is a tribal bigot and a religious extremist
Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by Moh247: 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2022
1bunne4lif:
and what position in education does his state occupy during his tenure?

Tell us so that we can dispute you with facts of United Nations human development index
Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by DimIsaac10(m): 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2022
Moh247:

You know them

Kwankwaso a PhD holder who built two State University and 24 higher education institute, sponsoring 3000 Kano youth to Pilot training, Indian, UK colleges , Afe Babalola Universities

And A 3rd class Philosophy Graduate that barely shared 4 Hp laptops a printer and a generator to a primary school with over 5000 students is being celebrated over education

I am not an Obi fan but he Obi was the former chairman of Fidelity bank.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by Moh247: 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2022
DimIsaac10:

I am not an Obi fan but he Obi was the former chairman of Fidelity bank.

That is not a professional position, board of directors can nominate any rich man's son

Baba ijebu kessington is the chairman of many companies and that got nothing to do with education

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by Weezy463: 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2022
Moh247:
cool

The guy who couldn't get a Master's degree but decided to fool his people with certificate of participation of seminars and workshops

u just mumu
Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by Frizz001: 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2022
Why aren't you comparing Kwankwaso with Tinubu and Atiku who are the flagbearers of the 2 main parties? What is the basis of comparison with Peter Obi?

Moh247:
cool

Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by Weezy463: 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2022
Ogaga87:

Them know your papa
Agbado
grin
Ogaga87:

Them know your papa
Agbado
Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by Jemex003: 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Tinubu hungry Agbado eaters would like it abi?

Because Tinubu is a Professor of Drug Pushing from University of Chicago, and. PHD holder in Agbero politics grin

The drug lord that survive till this presently I laugh at you bro please go India, Indonesia and Saudi to see you people inside cage where the verified drug lord deserve.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by Moh247: 5:26pm On Jul 07, 2022
Frizz001:
Why aren't you comparing Kwankwaso with Tinubu and Atiku who are the flagbearers of the 2 main parties? What is the basis of comparison with Peter Obi?

Because Kwankwaso was insulted to deputize Obi

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by Frizz001: 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2022
Fortunately, that ship has sailed...Kwankwaso's bald, deep-seated ethnicity and primordial disdain for the East makes him completely unsuitable.

Antoeni:
There is Nothing Impressive About the CV/ Profile, He Should Summit Himself to Peter Obi and Work together to Ensure Victory
Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by DimIsaac10(m): 5:28pm On Jul 07, 2022
Moh247:

That is not a professional position, board of directors can nominate any rich man's son

Baba ijebu kessington is the chairman of many companies and that got nothing to do with education
I am not even arguing along professionalism.
We once produced a president with PHD and he still couldnot save us.
Definitely i can never expect Kwakwanso to step down for Obi because he kwakwanso is also a political guru.
Either way, let them all go to the field and test their popularity.
This wont be delegates again but Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by Frizz001: 5:28pm On Jul 07, 2022
Insulted? So a simple discussion for a merger that failed has turned to an insult? Y'all just arrogate unfounded importance to yourselves honestly.
Moh247:

Because Kwankwaso was insulted to deputize Obi

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by effido666: 5:30pm On Jul 07, 2022
Golan007:

They think once someone's name is Chidiebere he must have more academic prowess and business exposure than Abdul.
But at least he is better than APC presidential candidate dat don't av o level
Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by MasterKernel: 5:30pm On Jul 07, 2022
Golan007:

They think once someone's name is Chidiebere he must have more academic prowess and business exposure than Abdul.

Excuse me, North remains illiteracy capital of the world, it's natural to expect uninformed and illogical opinions from there like yours.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by Moh247: 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2022
advanceDNA:

You and moh247 should stop behaving like primary school children calling the class teacher or school prefect to come and punish your classmate...

You are men...tackle each other...its election season for crying outloud....tackling is supposed to be allowed..

Thank you
Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 07, 2022
Moh247:

You know them

Kwankwaso a PhD holder who built two State University and 24 higher education institute, sponsoring 3000 Kano youth to Pilot training, Indian, UK colleges , Afe Babalola Universities

And A 3rd class Philosophy Graduate that barely shared 4 Hp laptops a printer and a generator to a primary school with over 5000 students is being celebrated over education

He is also a greedy man
Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by redcliff: 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Wetin you graduate from school with and where in life are you now?
Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by Benoxvals(m): 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2022
Kwankwaso Rose to fame because of his Father and that’s why he is only good in his home state.
He is not politically and intellectually vast.
I was disappointed listening to his interview on Arise.
He has done so many for his people with government fund but on a personal level,he hasn’t achieved much.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by Moh247: 5:37pm On Jul 07, 2022
redcliff:

Wetin you graduate from school with and where in life are you now?

2.1 computer and information science and an Msc within my second decade I am proud of my achievements

How about you
Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by greggng: 5:38pm On Jul 07, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. Go and check very well, the admission into unity schools is an examination based, and cut off mark are issued out after the examination, the cut mark for kano is 12 for males while females is 6 ,likewise other northern states that of south east states are nothing less than 200 depending on the year's examination go and verify, no northern state cut off mark is up to 30 marks, they called themselves education backwards States, they used quota system to hype them, that is why graduates from the north are half baked , now that court have quashed that quota system marks let see how it goes, the fear now is students from southern states will take over the schools in the North under the dangerous conditions of the Fulani terrorist, let the few northern students who passed stay there and no southern students should go north, let them close others , no southern students will be used to appease those dogs like they used those chibok girls to settle their men

Ollisa Agbakoba senior advocate of Nigeria won federal govt on the issue of equal opportunity for all states . But that judgement has not being implemented cos of appeal on it which s dragging too long states should be allowed to handle their educational system.
Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by Fezchima: 5:41pm On Jul 07, 2022
I agree the way you are spewing LIES everywhere you are capable of running every decent man away but not away from the voting booth.

Moh247:

You want us to fight you but we won't, let campaign start by September 28, Na una go run from this street
Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by Moh247: 5:42pm On Jul 07, 2022
Fezchima:
I agree the way you are spewing LIES everywhere you are capable of running every decent man away but not away from the voting booth.

Ok
Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by BaddestQueen(f): 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2022
Moh247:

2.1 computer and information science and an Msc within my second decade I am proud of my achievements

How about you
na lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? / Funny Comic Strip (pics) About Nigeria Politics (will Be Update Every 48hours) / Muhammad Bagudu Sadiq Slaughters Cows To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.