Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) (30401 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje / Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate / Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by DWickedLandLord: 9:12pm On Jul 07, 2022
Golan007:

You are definitely lacking in some vital braincells.

As long as you can talk your shit anonymously, you're fine. lol

Sorry I can't relate

I'm always eager to embarrass you. Let me show you what your mates are doing.

No be by mouth n yapping about my tribe online like a jackass. Wetin dey your pocket
Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by porthouse7(f): 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2022
IgbalodeRaymond:
agbado eating criminal supporters are bastards
hahahahaha
only trained to abuse, no simple moral to buttress any point in defense
Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by DWickedLandLord: 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2022
Golan007:

You are definitely lacking in some vital braincells.

Guy stevie wonder can see you ain't got it
All your paragraphs is irrelevant to me.
I'm just eager to embarrass you that's all.
Simple as that.

Let me show you what an account balance SUPPOSED to look like . lol
Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by citizenY(m): 9:32pm On Jul 07, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. Go and check very well, the admission into unity schools is an examination based, and cut off mark are issued out after the examination, the cut mark for kano is 12 for males while females is 6 ,likewise other northern states that of south east states are nothing less than 200 depending on the year's examination go and verify, no northern state cut off mark is up to 30 marks, they called themselves education backwards States, they used quota system to hype them, that is why graduates from the north are half baked , now that court have quashed that quota system marks let see how it goes, the fear now is students from southern states will take over the schools in the North under the dangerous conditions of the Fulani terrorist, let the few northern students who passed stay there and no southern students should go north, let them close others , no southern students will be used to appease those dogs like they used those chibok girls to settle their men

You are also half-baked.
Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by rickyrex(m): 10:08pm On Jul 07, 2022
Moh247:
cool

3rd class Philosophy Graduate from Nssuka Supporters won't like this at all

The guy who couldn't get a Master's degree but decided to fool his people with certificate of participation of seminars and workshops

you cant in anyway compare obi and kwankwaso in ideology of transformation, problem solving skills , economy development and what have you. yes i like kwankwaso but north should just go and rest.
Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by rickyrex(m): 10:12pm On Jul 07, 2022
Moh247:

You know them

Kwankwaso a PhD holder who built two State University and 24 higher education institute, sponsoring 3000 Kano youth to Pilot training, Indian, UK colleges , Afe Babalola Universities

And A 3rd class Philosophy Graduate that barely shared 4 Hp laptops a printer and a generator to a primary school with over 5000 students is being celebrated over education

can you compare the federal allocation this two state receive, kano and anambra. leave you talk e no get meaning. give obi the amount of money federal government allocate to kano and see if obi wont transform anambra to be like texas
Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by Jemex003: 11:17pm On Jul 07, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Peter Obi is the next president, it shall be well with you and I.

Amen � but God know the best.
Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by Randomgist(m): 12:40am On Jul 08, 2022
One thing I know, kwankwaso is stepping down before the general election
Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by Aystarz: 2:16am On Jul 08, 2022
Randomgist:
One thing I know, kwankwaso is stepping down before the general election

And when he backs down for Atiku, watch these miserable Tinubu urchins, who've been singing his praise on this thread, come for him too. grin grin. You need to see the way they swamped him on Social Media during the 2019 Kano elections, when his candidate went toe to toe against Gandollar.

The only reason the Moomalu idiot and his other two-faced bigots are making a Mandela out of Kwankwanso here is simply because they now see him as the enemy of their god's enemy - Peter Obi.

Peter Obi is THE COMPETITION going into next year's General Elections. I don't expect these cowards to keep their mouths off him.
Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by maybet081: 4:27am On Jul 08, 2022
IgbalodeRaymond:
agbado eating criminal supporters are bastards
hahahahaha
me I need agbado plenty bags for millions under recruitment.
Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by maybet081: 4:30am On Jul 08, 2022
Aystarz:

And when he backs down for Atiku, watch these miserable Tinubu urchins, who've been singing his praise on this thread, come for him too. grin grin. You need to see the way they swamped him on Social Media during the 2019 Kano elections, when his candidate went toe to toe against Gandollar.

The only reason the Moomalu idiot and his other two-faced bigots are making a Mandela out of Kwankwanso here is simply because they now see him as the enemy of their god's enemy - Peter Obi.

Peter Obi is THE COMPETITION going into next year's General Elections. I don't expect these cowards to keep their mouths off him.
Yoruba Muslim? More dangerous than the vipers offspring of the serpents.

Meanwhile the night flying BAT said get your agbado and cassava ready for recruitment.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by mcjohny(m): 5:05am On Jul 08, 2022
Moh247:

You know them

Kwankwaso a PhD holder who built two State University and 24 higher education institute, sponsoring 3000 Kano youth to Pilot training, Indian, UK colleges , Afe Babalola Universities

And A 3rd class Philosophy Graduate that barely shared 4 Hp laptops a printer and a generator to a primary school with over 5000 students is being celebrated over education

which primary school had 5000 students,?
Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by CheapHomes1: 10:38am On Jul 08, 2022
ibedu29:

Campaign for your BAT nah
Free Peter Obi

What has the following got to do with BAT and obi?

Bro, what has united nations HDI got to do with Kano being or not being an educationally less developed state?
Re: Profile Of Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (NNPP Presidential Candidate) by ArewaNorth: 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. Go and check very well, the admission into unity schools is an examination based, and cut off mark are issued out after the examination, the cut mark for kano is 12 for males while females is 6 ,likewise other northern states that of south east states are nothing less than 200 depending on the year's examination go and verify, no northern state cut off mark is up to 30 marks, they called themselves education backwards States, they used quota system to hype them, that is why graduates from the north are half baked , now that court have quashed that quota system marks let see how it goes, the fear now is students from southern states will take over the schools in the North under the dangerous conditions of the Fulani terrorist, let the few northern students who passed stay there and no southern students should go north, let them close others , no southern students will be used to appease those dogs like they used those chibok girls to settle their men

I'm a Northerner, a lecturer in one of the Southern Universities. I'm deeply ashamed of your ignorance. I never expected nor ever dreamt to see the kind of students I see yearly in that University. The students extremely rely on exam malpractice to pass exams and the lecturers make it look like malpractice is the only way to graduate disaster into our society. The violation of education standard can't be found anywhere in the world. The lecturers receive bribes (sex in case of female students) while the students get free marks and exam questions in advance!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ex-IGP Tafa Balogun Is Dead / Ayiri Emami Pictured With Dangote & Oshiomhole At Eko Hotel In Lagos / Rate Your State Governor From 1-10 And Give Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.