Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Financial Domination: Any One Interested? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Financial Domination: Any One Interested? (2590 Views)

In Need Of A Roommate,any One Interested / How To Use Your Early Morning Urine To Get Rid Of Evil Domination In Your Life / The False Sense Of Male Power And Domination - MISEDUCATION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Financial Domination: Any One Interested? by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 07, 2022
So... Anyone wants a domme who would as they say "...rape your wallet..."?

It's a really cool kink... Just send a private message... Let's get to it... grin

5k per week...

#finsub #bdsm #domme
Re: Financial Domination: Any One Interested? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 07, 2022
I'll pay you to dominate me... My email would be full... Smh.... undecided

BigCowH0rn... What's your opinion? smiley
Re: Financial Domination: Any One Interested? by Mattwillz: 12:23pm On Jul 07, 2022
I'm in should i drop my account number?

1 Like

Re: Financial Domination: Any One Interested? by BigCowH0rn: 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2022
Datboredberri:
I'll pay you to dominate me... My email would be full... Smh.... undecided

BigCowH0rn... What's your opinion? smiley

Bad girl. You've been digging!
Leave him alone ooo.
People kill to keep that type of thing private
Re: Financial Domination: Any One Interested? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 07, 2022
You don't get it... I get paid to be your mistress... undecided

You take care of me...

Mattwillz:
I'm in should i drop my account number?
Re: Financial Domination: Any One Interested? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 07, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

Bad girl. You've been digging!
Leave him alone ooo.
People kill to keep that type of thing private
Lol! grin

Is he even rich?
Re: Financial Domination: Any One Interested? by BigCowH0rn: 12:46pm On Jul 07, 2022
Datboredberri:
Lol! grin

Is he even rich?

Well, you and I will never know.

All kinds of people walk this website, kids, touts, frauds and freaks.. even millionaires and billionaires.
I know several millionaires and at least 2 billionaires (one of whom is an igbo woman) personally

One of the millionaires i know is also a woman who messes around here... you know her too... Sister-fire
I hate her guts but that's the truth

The FBI has caught a billionaire criminal here before.

With these monikers you never know and the wonderful thing about Nairaland is people can live fake lives in full

2 Likes

Re: Financial Domination: Any One Interested? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 07, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

Well, you and I will never know.

All kinds of people walk this website, kids, touts, frauds and freaks.. even millionaires and billionaires.
I know several millionaires and at least 2 billionaires (one of whom is an igbo woman) personally

One of the millionaires i know is also a woman who messes around here... you know her too... Sister-fire
I hate her guts but that's the truth

The FBI has caught a billionaire criminal here before.

With these monikers you never know and the wonderful thing about Nairaland is people can live fake lives in full
Ikr!

Reminds me of that serial ritualist who had am account here! So scary...

Lots of fraudsters... I agree...

She's married to a senator or reps? Sister.fire... I saw a comment some time ago...

And I still wonder how you both fell apart... Thought you would marry her or one of her friends here... She's kinda crazy...

I guess I just do my research... Find one who's rich and shoot my shot...

And and I appreciated your comments on that thread!!! Really really loved them!
Re: Financial Domination: Any One Interested? by BigCowH0rn: 3:07pm On Jul 07, 2022
Datboredberri:
Ikr!

Reminds me of that serial ritualist who had am account here! So scary...

Lots of fraudsters... I agree...

She's married to a senator or reps? Sister.fire... I saw a comment some time ago...

And I still wonder how you both fell apart... Thought you would marry her or one of her friends here... She's kinda crazy...

I guess I just do my research... Find one who's rich and shoot my shot...

And and I appreciated your comments on that thread!!! Really really loved them!

She is currently divored with 4 kids, the last of which arrived this year even though she is almost 50.
A nairalander is the father. grin
You see him quite active on her thread... philip.son02

She was once married to a house of rep member in Rivers state.. one of them honorables.
Guy dumped her ass after 2 kids... saw her true color.

Vivian is a lesbian that tolerates men

Why God gives these lesbians some of the best looks and figures i have no idea but that's what she's got and used it well to get her way in life.

For example she ran away from home while still in JSS and went to live with a man who sponsored her the rest of the way through secondary school. Guess what? To the whole world they were like relatives living together but inside the house.. in her own words - he fvcked me senseless every night until i finished secondary school and upgraded.

By my calculation she couldn't have been up to 15 when that thing started. It was terrible but she pulled though and today, understands men like no other woman i have ever met.
No mater how crazy a man's sexual desires are that woman sees it as normal and is prepared to get down to the do only she doesn't do the do with just anyone.
Her kind is the madam/big babe kind that date Chiefs/Alhajis and wealthy married men strictly for money.
She is the head of a lesbian cult that does just that... they destroy marriages and laugh over it
Most of them go into business with the proceed once over 40. Sister-fire has a boutique and a cement depot in PH
That her last moniker was 'Husband-snatcha should tell you a lot.

She is way older than me.. marriage was never an opinion
A sexual relationship maybe but the more i discovered about her the more i feared for my sanity and bank account.
That woman runs a blood thirsty and money hungry cult of women who call themselves black bras or Ladies-Forever. There was no way I would have touched any off Nairaland
In the end i just left her and hers alone.

We young guys often love to toy sexually with older more experienced women
It's all fantasy.. nothing more.

Now back to you and your shots.
You are so young... Are you sure you are ready for a serious relationship or just wanna run away from your current environment?
With serious relationships the condoms come off which means you can get pregnant. Given your age you'll be super fertile
Are you ready?

Furthermore, men with real wealth won't be your age. Only yahoo boys are.
Real rich guys come older... 10, 15, 20 years older.
Can you deal?

1 Like

Re: Financial Domination: Any One Interested? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

She is currently divored with 4 kids, the last of which arrived this year even though she is almost 50.
Seriously? Damn... She's older than I thought! And having a kid at 50... Just wow...

A nairalander is the father. grin
You see him quite active on her thread... philip.son02
Tell me this isn't true... I reserve my comments... I've noticed him... Just thought he was simping...

She was once married to a house of rep member in Rivers state.. one of them honorables.
Guy dumped her ass after 2 kids... saw her true color.
Wow... So it's true... I thought it wasn't... I don't mean to judge... But a reps married her?

Vivian is a lesbian that tolerates men

Why God gives these lesbians some of the best looks and figures i have no idea but that's what she's got and used it well to get her way in life.
Lol... Yes... I'm aware... She talks alot about her sexuality... grin

And how much she doesn't like men...

For example she ran away from home while still in JSS and went to live with a man who sponsored her the rest of the way through secondary school. Guess what? To the whole world they were like relatives living together but inside the house.. in her own words - he fvcked me senseless every night until i finished secondary school and upgraded.

By my calculation she couldn't have been up to 15 when that thing started. It was terrible but she pulled though and today, understands men like no other woman i have ever met.
No mater how crazy a man's sexual desires are that woman sees it as normal and is prepared to get down to the do only she doesn't do the do with just anyone.
Her kind is the madam/big babe kind that date Chiefs/Alhajis and wealthy married men strictly for money.
She is the head of a lesbian cult that does just that... they destroy marriages and laugh over it
Most of them go into business with the proceed once over 40. Sister-fire has a boutique and a cement depot in PH
That her last moniker was 'Husband-snatcha should tell you a lot.

She is way older than me.. marriage was never an opinion
A sexual relationship maybe but the more i discovered about her the more i feared for my sanity and bank account.
That woman runs a blood thirsty and money hungry cult of women who call themselves black bras or Ladies-Forever. There was no way I would have touched any off Nairaland
In the end i just left her and hers alone.
I kinda pity her... So the Ladies forever thing is a real cult... I assumed they were just being crazy here...

I would say her life isn't enviable...

That the age of 50... You think she would quit prostituting herself...

We young guys often love to toy sexually with older more experienced women
It's all fantasy.. nothing more.
I know... I guess I'm glad you both aren't an item... Lol

Now back to you and your shots.
You are so young... Are you sure you are ready for a serious relationship or just wanna run away from your current environment?
We never know till we try it... I think I would love a change...

With serious relationships the condoms come off which means you can get pregnant. Given your age you'll be super fertile
Are you ready?
Lol... Not at all... I don't even want kids... So getting pregnate is not an option... Ever!

Furthermore, men with real wealth won't be your age. Only yahoo boys are.
Real rich guys come older... 10, 15, 20 years older.
Can you deal?

And the yahoo boys are all extremely immature...

Ofcourse... But where are the real men? No where...

*sigh
Re: Financial Domination: Any One Interested? by Silentgroper(m): 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2022
What a thread, and that's one hell of a story ... Damn!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Financial Domination: Any One Interested? by BigCowH0rn: 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2022
Datboredberri:
Seriously? Damn... She's older than I thought! And having a kid at 50... Just wow...
Tell me this isn't true... I reserve my comments... I've noticed him... Just thought he was simping...
Wow... So it's true... I thought it wasn't... I don't mean to judge... But a reps married her?
Lol... Yes... I'm aware... She talks alot about her sexuality... grin

And how much she doesn't like men...

I kinda pity her... So the Ladies forever thing is a real cult... I assumed they were just being crazy here...

I would say her life isn't enviable...

That the age of 50... You think she would quit prostituting herself...
I know... I guess I'm glad you both aren't an item... Lol

We never know till we try it... I think I would love a change...
Lol... Not at all... I don't even want kids... So getting pregnate is not an option... Ever!
And the yahoo boys are all extremely immature...

Ofcourse... But where are the real men? No where...

*sigh

She was heavily pregnant in February and her face was all swollen. She's about 48 now though looks younger and still attractive due to heavy maintenance. Her kind don't joke with beauty care at all.

At her age sex is not so enjoyable or adventurous.
To my understanding she is very retired now. Doesn't need the money and doesn't prostitute herself anymore
She won't even sleep with men again. She is a business women now.

Let me ask you this...

Why don't you want kids?
And if you consider these young guys immature what age bracket would you consider real men?
I have seen a 17 year old and 23 year old girls looking at 50+ and 45+ respectively as ideal matches
What's yours?
Re: Financial Domination: Any One Interested? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

She was heavily pregnant in February and her face was all swollen. She's about 48 now though looks younger and still attractive due to heavy maintenance. Her kind don't joke with beauty care at all.

At her age sex is not so enjoyable or adventurous.
To my understanding she is very retired now. Doesn't need the money and doesn't prostitute herself anymore
She won't even sleep with men again. She is a business women now.
She once asked me to write miseducations for the women here... Lol...

She's beautiful... I've told her several times... Eccentric too... She calls herself a goddess...

She has sex apeal... I can understand how so many men fell in love with her...

Let me ask you this...

Why don't you want kids?
And if you consider these young guys immature what age bracket would you consider real men?
I have seen a 17 year old and 23 year old girls looking at 50+ and 45+ respectively as ideal matches
What's yours?

I don't think I would be a good mum... Plus, I don't wanna bring a child into this hell... It's just not fair... There are children without parents out there and I want to give them a loving happy home... smiley

I think... 40 to 55... Some men 35 to 40 are extremely mature... smiley
Re: Financial Domination: Any One Interested? by BigCowH0rn: 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2022
Datboredberri:
She once asked me to write miseducations for the women here... Lol...

She's beautiful... I've told her several times... Eccentric too... She calls herself a goddess...

She has sex apeal... I can understand how so many men fell in love with her...
I don't think I would be a good mum... Plus, I don't wanna bring a child into this hell... It's just not fair... There are children without parents out there and I want to give them a loving happy home... smiley

I think... 40 to 55... Some men 35 to 40 are extremely mature... smiley

Wow, you are now the 3rd girl i have seen who prefers men more than twice her age.
When i first returned to Nigeria years back it was on Facebook dating groups i go to hunt for fresh cheap babes in abundance. That's where i saw the other two. They created posts

The 17 year old girl shocked me the most. She was an Igbo Muslim with a little kid
She made her post seeking a man of 50+ and then added... small boys keep away from my DM grin
I mean how can any man at all qualify as a small boy for 17 year old for crying out loud.

2 Likes

Re: Financial Domination: Any One Interested? by BigCowH0rn: 8:22pm On Jul 07, 2022
By the way, how tall are you precisely
Re: Financial Domination: Any One Interested? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 07, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

Wow, you are now the 3rd girl i have seen who prefers men more than twice her age.
When i first returned to Nigeria years back it was on Facebook dating groups i go to hunt for fresh cheap babes in abundance. That's where i saw the other two. They created posts

The 17 year old girl shocked me the most. She was an Igbo Muslim with a little kid
She made her post seeking a man of 50+ and then added... small boys keep away from my DM grin
I mean how can any man at all qualify as a small boy for 17 year old for crying out loud.
Lol!

Well, you know why... A lot of girls have 'daddy issues'... Plus many young men are just plain dumb...

I can relate... Tried to be friends with a 21yr old boy... He's just so annoying... Reserved and moody... Seems he acts out just to provoke me... Dunno... He's more lively on social media than he is with me... I tried to get him to open up... Talk about the future... I got nothing in return... Just complaints and stupid lectures warning me to leave for my sake... undecided

Irony of how he dated an abusive chick for two years... Lol...

An older man would never...

I want someone who's not selfish... Who understands that I want to be loved and treated like I'm special!!!!
Re: Financial Domination: Any One Interested? by BigCowH0rn: 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
Datboredberri:
Lol!

Well, you know why... A lot of girls have 'daddy issues'... Plus many young men are just plain dumb...

I can relate... Tried to be friends with a 21yr old boy... He's just so annoying... Reserved and moody... Seems he acts out just to provoke me... Dunno... He's more lively on social media than he is with me... I tried to get him to open up... Talk about the future... I got nothing in return... Just complaints and stupid lectures warning me to leave for my sake... undecided

Irony of how he dated an abusive chick for two years... Lol...

An older man would never...

I want someone who's not selfish... Who understands that I want to be loved and treated like I'm special!!!!

If i may ask how tall are you precisely?
Re: Financial Domination: Any One Interested? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

If i may ask how tall are you precisely?
You know I'm small... 5.5

Average height...
Re: Financial Domination: Any One Interested? by BigCowH0rn: 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
Datboredberri:
You know I'm small... 5.5

Average height...

You are not small, just average.
I was just trying to paint a picture of you beside a big man of 45... owwwww!
Re: Financial Domination: Any One Interested? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

You are not small, just average.
I was just trying to paint a picture of you beside a big man of 45... owwwww!
Lol! grin

What's the scene?
Re: Financial Domination: Any One Interested? by DevilsEqual(m): 1:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
Datboredberri:

It's a really cool kink... Just send a private message... Let's get to it... grin

5k per week...

#finsub #bdsm #domme
been in search for this since a year now but the issue is...
Re: Financial Domination: Any One Interested? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
DevilsEqual:
been in search for this since a year now but the issue is...
Yes? smiley

Tell me slave...
Re: Financial Domination: Any One Interested? by DevilsEqual(m): 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
Datboredberri:
Yes? smiley

Tell me slave...
i mentioned you on a thread already
Re: Financial Domination: Any One Interested? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
DevilsEqual:

i mentioned you on a thread already
I saw it... Ladymissle didn't agree?
Re: Financial Domination: Any One Interested? by DevilsEqual(m): 1:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
Datboredberri:
I saw it... Ladymissle didn't agree?

Yep...she doesnt even know much about it
Re: Financial Domination: Any One Interested? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
DevilsEqual:

Yep...she doesnt even know much about it
I get paid...

Esp for SPH... Okay?
Re: Financial Domination: Any One Interested? by DevilsEqual(m): 1:19pm On Jul 08, 2022
Datboredberri:

5k per week...

#finsub #bdsm #domme

I`m very serious about wanting a dominatrix... its a long term fantasy
what do you say, mistress?
Re: Financial Domination: Any One Interested? by DevilsEqual(m): 1:21pm On Jul 08, 2022
Datboredberri:
I get paid...

Esp for SPH... Okay?

funny thing is, sph is my main fantasy cause i`m really small on that part... 6`5 tall but D is 3

i really fancy feet worship too...Lemme know what u think
Re: Financial Domination: Any One Interested? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
DevilsEqual:

I`m very serious about wanting a dominatrix... its a long term fantasy
what do you say, mistress?
I know... smiley
Re: Financial Domination: Any One Interested? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 08, 2022
DevilsEqual:

funny thing is, sph is my main fantasy cause i`m really small on that part... 6`5 tall but D is 3

i really fancy feet worship too...Lemme know what u think
Wow... You're really tall!

Lemme see... We'll negotiate and try to make it work... I'll be week throughout next week...

Not much bigger than my thumb... Shame...
Re: Financial Domination: Any One Interested? by DevilsEqual(m): 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
Datboredberri:
Wow... You're really tall!

Lemme see... We'll negotiate and try to make it work... I'll be week throughout next week...

Not much bigger than my thumb... Shame...

omg...yes i`ve always liked that comparison, be it with tha thumb,lipstick or anything at all
i`d also like a "side by side" comparison with your big toe

what do you say about feet worship,,,i clip toenails with my teeth too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Financial Domination: Any One Interested? by BigCowH0rn: 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
Datboredberri:
Lol! grin

What's the scene?

It's one where you stay at home all the time while he goes to meetings and events.
Even me in my early 30s you'll look kinda small by me. But i bet when its bedtime na we big men go run, even with big gbola. Young girls like you are so demanding in d**k size and service

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Which Do You Prefer? Fanta Or Coca-cola? / Girls Which One Would You Prefer "sugar Daddy Or A Young Guy" / The Great Nigerian Woman: Hmm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.