Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Guys Which Do You Prefer? Fanta Or Coca-cola? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Which Do You Prefer? Fanta Or Coca-cola? (2592 Views)

Beer Or Coca-cola Choose One(photos) / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Which Do You Prefer? Fanta Or Coca-cola? by saintbillion(m): 8:03pm On Dec 11, 2023
Which of these Assets is your most preferr in a lady?

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Fanta Or Coca-cola? by marlow1962(m): 8:31pm On Dec 11, 2023
Pepsi zero sugar

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Fanta Or Coca-cola? by eepeepook: 9:06pm On Dec 11, 2023
Bored kid.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Fanta Or Coca-cola? by Kharol1234: 9:22pm On Dec 11, 2023
Chilled Fanta drink any day any time twice on sunday πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Fanta Or Coca-cola? by Kooldon(f): 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2023
Always a fanta to my boo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Fanta Or Coca-cola? by sulakishop(m): 2:20am On Dec 12, 2023
Zobo. It's more natural and harmless

4 Likes

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Fanta Or Coca-cola? by Gadafii: 2:29am On Dec 12, 2023
Fancola 🫣

7 Likes

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Fanta Or Coca-cola? by Axis313(m): 3:27am On Dec 12, 2023
We'll,I am a fan of fanta-cola.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Fanta Or Coca-cola? by Xwizard: 3:47am On Dec 12, 2023
Fanta and the coke anyday anytime

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Fanta Or Coca-cola? by Jestin: 4:18am On Dec 12, 2023
Kooldon:
Always a fanta to my boo
Will you marry me ?
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Fanta Or Coca-cola? by Okoroawusa: 6:52am On Dec 12, 2023
I am usually a Coke person but in this case I will go with Fanta
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Fanta Or Coca-cola? by Vinnie2000(m): 6:56am On Dec 12, 2023
Coca Cola.☺️☺️

Never been a Fan of Big YANCH. πŸ˜•
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Fanta Or Coca-cola? by prezee1: 7:00am On Dec 12, 2023
We'll,I am a fan of fanta-cola.[/quote]

Then, you must be PDAPC,

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Fanta Or Coca-cola? by NFBI: 7:36am On Dec 12, 2023
Nonsense.. i think say na the drink

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Fanta Or Coca-cola? by Axis313(m): 7:45am On Dec 12, 2023
prezee1:
We'll,I am a fan of fanta-cola.

Then, you must be PDAPC,
Lol
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Fanta Or Coca-cola? by saintbillion(m): 8:04am On Dec 12, 2023
NFBI:
Nonsense.. i think say na the drink
Na drinks be that na. Drink am

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Fanta Or Coca-cola? by saintbillion(m): 8:04am On Dec 12, 2023
Kharol1234:
Chilled Fanta drink any day any time twice on sunday πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
My gee
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Fanta Or Coca-cola? by saintbillion(m): 8:05am On Dec 12, 2023
Kooldon:
Always a fanta to my boo
pictures or adonbilivt u
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Fanta Or Coca-cola? by saintbillion(m): 8:08am On Dec 12, 2023
sulakishop:
Zobo. It's more natural and harmless
grin
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Fanta Or Coca-cola? by Kooldon(f): 9:11am On Dec 12, 2023
Jestin:
Will you marry me ?
You get property at Bananna Island? If yes drop your contact
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Fanta Or Coca-cola? by Jestin: 9:43am On Dec 12, 2023
Kooldon:

You get property at Bananna Island?
If yes drop your contact

I get for plantain island. Drop ur WhatsApp number

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Fanta Or Coca-cola? by UptownVibes(m): 10:00am On Dec 12, 2023
Jestin:

You too suppose ask her how many properties she get there too. What a man can do,a woman can do better. They didn't say what a man can do, a woman must be a gold digger..
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Fanta Or Coca-cola? by Jestin: 10:17am On Dec 12, 2023
UptownVibes:
You too suppose ask her how many properties she get there too. What a man can do,a woman can do better. They didn't say what a man can do, a woman must be a gold digger..
I just dey flow with with vibes boss . We don still try for properties matter but na only woman with vision go enjoy inside . No shi shi for gold digger πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Fanta Or Coca-cola? by Starboytwo(m): 10:57am On Dec 12, 2023
Gave my life to christ December first.

Fasting things.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Fanta Or Coca-cola? by UptownVibes(m): 11:16am On Dec 12, 2023
Jestin:

I just dey flow with with vibes boss . We don still try for properties matter but na only woman with vision go enjoy inside . No shi shi for gold digger πŸ˜‚
Correct..
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Fanta Or Coca-cola? by Talkisneeded: 11:36am On Dec 12, 2023
I Quadri alagbo mixture, that drink is so magical.

Makes me serves the girls better
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Fanta Or Coca-cola? by Kooldon(f): 12:58pm On Dec 12, 2023
Jestin:

I cover my Fanta with The Blood of Jesus. Not my spec
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Fanta Or Coca-cola? by Blitzking: 1:41pm On Dec 12, 2023
saintbillion:
Which of these Assets is your most preferr in a lady?
Zero coke.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Fanta Or Coca-cola? by jeromestarks: 2:01pm On Dec 12, 2023
Fanta mhennnn. Asss is good for peniis grip which later gives great satisfaction.
I love ass accompanied with fine face and beautiful eyes ooo. Not those girls with eyes that look like vampire. God forbid for them.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Fanta Or Coca-cola? by BabbanBura(m): 2:27pm On Dec 12, 2023
Kooldon:
Always a fanta to my boo

You get hooog ass shocked?

Mtcheeeew, na shit full am sef
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Fanta Or Coca-cola? by Jestin: 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2023
Kooldon:

I cover my Fanta with The Blood of Jesus.
Not my spec

Forget Fanta. It is only a poo box that distributes poo and fart .Nothing dey there
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Fanta Or Coca-cola? by Kooldon(f): 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2023
Jestin:

Forget Fanta. It is only a poo box that distributes poo and fart .Nothing dey there
Blessed is the man who shall drink from my fanta and yet its not you.
Hahahaha That thing can pain Hahaha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hookup Girls In Asaba. / Kissing Tips + Others For U This Val / Why Do Girls Prefer To Sing In The Bathroom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.