Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Ambode Set To Join Labour Party Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Set To Join Labour Party Today (6503 Views)

2019: Oby Ezekwesili Joins Presidential Race, To Unveil Party Today - Punch / Ambode set to be impeached, as Tinubu okay his Impeachment / Gov. Ambode Set To Decamp, Holds Talk With Saraki, Kwankwaso And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode Set To Join Labour Party Today by NigerianAngelo(m): 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
Former Governor of Lagos State, Akinwumi Ambode is set to join Labour Party today for the Governorship race.

*Modified*: Seems he has retracted from the intended move. Still in APC.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Set To Join Labour Party Today by pacesetting: 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2022
This is getting more interesting. But it's still rumour though.

11 Likes

Re: Ambode Set To Join Labour Party Today by Mokason288(m): 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2022
grin
This is laughable

Chicken hearted Amobode

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Set To Join Labour Party Today by Kzinne: 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2022
Re: Ambode Set To Join Labour Party Today by Parachoko: 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2022
Ambode won't do such a thing.

He will lose even in Epe.

The heavy loss will end his journey in politics.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ambode Set To Join Labour Party Today by VoteObi2023: 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2022
Mokason288:
grin
This is laughable

Chicken hearted Amobode
Igbos and progressive Yorubas will back him

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Set To Join Labour Party Today by VoteObi2023: 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2022
Parachoko:

It will lead to an end of his political career.

E no concern you

grin

22 Likes

Re: Ambode Set To Join Labour Party Today by Parachoko: 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2022
VoteObi2023:

E no concern you

grin
Nah so una dey talk say make Kwankwaso become Obi VP, he disappointed una

Una don start to dey drag Ambode too. I'm sure he won't listen to una Career Ending Offer for him.

Under the APC, he might still become a senator, a minister or become an Ambasador.

6 Likes

Re: Ambode Set To Join Labour Party Today by ChoCho54(f): 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2022
Parachoko:

So his journey didn't end when he was disgraced out of office?

When will Tinubu feature on CNN, Channels, AIT, Arise and his own TVC to share his thoughts with a large audience?

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Set To Join Labour Party Today by VoteObi2023: 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2022
Parachoko:

Una don start to dey drag Ambode too. I'm sure he won't listen to una Career Ending Offer.
Keep wailing

When we reported that Akindele would be PDP Deputy Governorship candidate, people like you laughed at us.

When we reported that Northern Elders Forum is OBIDIENT, you people laughed at us.

Ambode is already a here we go. That's if you understand what means.

The only hurdle is getting our LP Lagos candidate, Ifagbemi to withdraw for Ambode.

But currently, Ambode is OBIDIENT

25 Likes

Re: Ambode Set To Join Labour Party Today by Parachoko: 12:23pm On Jul 07, 2022
ChoCho54:
So his journey didn't end when he was disgraced out of office?

He was not disgrace, a primary election was held, and he lost. Sanwo Olu didn't get an automatic ticket too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Set To Join Labour Party Today by ChoCho54(f): 12:23pm On Jul 07, 2022
Parachoko:

Una don start to dey drag Ambode too. I'm sure he won't listen to una Career Ending Offer for him.

Under the APC, he might still become a senator, a minister or become an Ambasador.
So ambode still had a career?
Has he gone to beg Baba?
There can be no career for him in APC as long as he doesn't come to prostate before the Oosa alayelua.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Set To Join Labour Party Today by Parachoko: 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2022
VoteObi2023:

Keep wailing

When we reported that Akindele would be PDP Deputy Governorship candidate, people like you laughed at us.

When we reported that Northern Elders Forum is OBIDIENT, you people laughed at us.

Ambode is already a here we go. That's if you understand what means.

The only hurdle is getting our LP Lagos candidate, Ifagbemi to withdraw for Ambode.

But currently, Ambode is OBIDIENT
Lol

You're free to dey make yourself happy

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Set To Join Labour Party Today by heendrix(m): 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2022
Birds of like feathers they say flock together... a failure who couldn't win a second term want to goan associate with a super failure who failed 2019 and who's gonna loose woefully next presidential election.

As much I as love em both so much I can say atleast when Obi is crying next year Ambode will be there to give him shoulder to cry and handkerchief and when Ambode is also crying during his breakfast time i believe Obi would be very much available to sum the tears up ina bucket

1 Like

Re: Ambode Set To Join Labour Party Today by icuminpiss(m): 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2022
Good one..I want to print Obi posters here in Kaduna south and paste them at some areas in Kaduna , but i dont have money and I'm just a 300lv student working so hard to campaign for Peter obi. How do I go about it?
So help me God.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Set To Join Labour Party Today by ChoCho54(f): 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2022
Parachoko:

He was not disgrace, a primary election was held, and he lost. Sanwo Olu didn't get an automatic ticket too.

Nobody gets nada without baba sowipe.
The jazz of mass hypnotism cast on the people from that side is till the Arugba dies.

So answer my questions above.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Set To Join Labour Party Today by ExplorerReturns(m): 12:30pm On Jul 07, 2022
Interesting
Re: Ambode Set To Join Labour Party Today by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 07, 2022
All hands crossed watching to confirm
Re: Ambode Set To Join Labour Party Today by Parachoko: 12:33pm On Jul 07, 2022
ChoCho54:
Nobody gets nada without baba sowipe.
The jazz of mass hypnotism cast on the people from that side is till the Arugba dies.

So answer my questions above.
I don't know what you're talking about.

A primary election was held, and Ambode lost to Babajide Sanwo Olu.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/288039-lagos-apc-announces-sanwo-olu-winner-of-primary-condemned-by-electoral-chief.html

This is Ambode conceding defeat.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/288117-just-in-lagos-apc-primaries-ambode-concedes-defeat-congratulates-sanwo-olu.html

Sanwo-Olu won the primary election, that's why he is still the Governor Of Lagos State. Any other talk nah just heresy

1 Like

Re: Ambode Set To Join Labour Party Today by seunmsg(m): 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2022
In as much as this is a mere speculation, I can assure all lovers of the progressive work APC is doing in Lagos that Ambode pose no threat to the party. He will lose so badly.

In fact, an Ambode on the ballot will make APC’s victory very easy as the opposition votes will be divided. We are just going to see an Ekiti state situation all over again. I pray this is true.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Set To Join Labour Party Today by Mindlog: 12:45pm On Jul 07, 2022
Parachoko:
Lol

You're free to dey make yourself happy

The capacity to make yourself happy, is the greatest gift you can give to yourself but when your happiness is dependent on the shifting emotions of others, then you have nothing to live for.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Set To Join Labour Party Today by Parachoko: 12:48pm On Jul 07, 2022
Mindlog:

The capacity to make yourself happy, is the greatest gift you can give to yourself but when your happiness is dependent on the shifting emotions of others, then you have nothing to live for.
k
Re: Ambode Set To Join Labour Party Today by arejibadz(m): 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Ambode Set To Join Labour Party Today by Bobloco: 12:56pm On Jul 07, 2022
Parachoko:

Ambode being on the ballot is quite enough to gather some votes for the labour party on election day

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Set To Join Labour Party Today by Parachoko: 1:03pm On Jul 07, 2022
Bobloco:

Ambode being on the ballot is quite enough to gather some votes for the labour party on election day
Ambode won't defect to labour party. He will lose and his political career will end.

Nobody or party can uproot APC in Lagos State in 2023, I no com know of 2027.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Set To Join Labour Party Today by ChoCho54(f): 1:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
Parachoko:
I don't know what you're talking about.

A primary election was held, and Ambode lost to Babajide Sanwo Olu.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/288039-lagos-apc-announces-sanwo-olu-winner-of-primary-condemned-by-electoral-chief.html

This is Ambode conceding defeat.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/288117-just-in-lagos-apc-primaries-ambode-concedes-defeat-congratulates-sanwo-olu.html

Sanwo-Olu won the primary election, that's why he is still the Governor Of Lagos State. Any other talk nah just heresy
My question about when the ancestor will be on TV as guest like the other presidential candidates do from time to time. grin
Re: Ambode Set To Join Labour Party Today by Madmohamed123: 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2022
NigerianAngelo:
Former Governor of Lagos State, Akinwumi Ambode is set to join Labour Party today for the Governorship race.
olu is working the only problem is tinubu if showo olu will be independent he will do more to develop our former capital.

I like him he is a gentle man and secondary he dose not allow his wife to interfere in government like ambode

The only problem whit ambode is his wife spacial the last time she has problem whit church. She must apologize first

1 Like

Re: Ambode Set To Join Labour Party Today by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2022
Novices
Re: Ambode Set To Join Labour Party Today by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:07pm On Jul 07, 2022
NigerianAngelo:

So INEC is still accepting names of candidates? Learner
Re: Ambode Set To Join Labour Party Today by Parachoko: 1:08pm On Jul 07, 2022
ChoCho54:
My question about when the ancestor will be on TV as guest like the other presidential candidates do from time to time. grin
You can't dictate to the Jargaban Borgu.

Face your Obi and enjoy his $100,000,000 lies grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prison Dog Better Off Than Inmate In Nigeria, Gets N3,000 Daily Allowance. / Osun To Pay N10,000 Monthly To Elderly People / Photo Proof: Fake Purporting Picture From Mubi - APC Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.