Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Once I Turn Data On, My Phone Network Turns Off - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Once I Turn Data On, My Phone Network Turns Off (15097 Views)

Help! How Can I Turn Off The Startup Sound On My Tecno 8pro / My Phone Screen Turns Off During Calls / Help! Once I Touch D Screen Of My Tecno CX Air, The Call Picks. Solution Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Once I Turn Data On, My Phone Network Turns Off by havenz(m): 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2022
Just go get your PVC...
Re: Once I Turn Data On, My Phone Network Turns Off by monkautos(m): 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2022
I have had the problem once.

If your phone is a double sim like mine was it means that both sims cannot be on 3g/4g network settings at the same time.

Set your call sim to 2g and the browsing sim to 3g/4g and you should be good
Re: Once I Turn Data On, My Phone Network Turns Off by Munzy14(m): 6:34pm On Jul 07, 2022
50Kilometer:
Flush it down your toilet.....
Reminds me of one yeye guy..If you complain of any issues, he will say take it to toilet and flush it down... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Once I Turn Data On, My Phone Network Turns Off by eskuvoisrael(m): 6:34pm On Jul 07, 2022
Chat me up now @ 08139051166
Re: Once I Turn Data On, My Phone Network Turns Off by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:34pm On Jul 07, 2022
Go And Buy New Phone @Poster
Re: Once I Turn Data On, My Phone Network Turns Off by MufasaLion: 6:34pm On Jul 07, 2022
Munzy14:

The two phones and others.. grin

Exactly! grin

Chief, how are you?
Re: Once I Turn Data On, My Phone Network Turns Off by angelfallz(m): 6:35pm On Jul 07, 2022
The problem should be from Glo. Take it to Glo office
Re: Once I Turn Data On, My Phone Network Turns Off by Jemex003: 6:36pm On Jul 07, 2022
Beremx:
A snail is faster than Glo network

It’s depend on your area, Glo is best network for my area.
Re: Once I Turn Data On, My Phone Network Turns Off by Neboifeanyi: 6:37pm On Jul 07, 2022
monkautos:
I have had the problem once.

If your phone is a double sim like mine was it means that both sims cannot be on 3g/4g network settings at the same time.

Set your call sim to 2g and the browsing sim to 3g/4g and you should be good

Exactly the solution. And am guessing it's TECNO L8 plus.. It's a common thing
Re: Once I Turn Data On, My Phone Network Turns Off by KingOfTheDamned: 6:37pm On Jul 07, 2022
Let me guess, it's a Tecno Infinix or Itel ? undecided
Re: Once I Turn Data On, My Phone Network Turns Off by Ten06(m): 6:38pm On Jul 07, 2022
Are you standing close to any bush? I was standing close to bush when I began to notice nonsense with my Sim, I simply removed it and threw it inside bush.
I have threw away up to 3 of my Sims of the same network you complained about
Re: Once I Turn Data On, My Phone Network Turns Off by God1000(m): 6:39pm On Jul 07, 2022
bibianna:
If it is a China product then its likely you have to visit a good phone repairer or get a better phone.
stop trying to downplay Chinese products, China is technologically advanced now

1 Like

Re: Once I Turn Data On, My Phone Network Turns Off by jmoore(m): 6:39pm On Jul 07, 2022
You have diagnosed the problem na. Glo network is poor in your location.
Re: Once I Turn Data On, My Phone Network Turns Off by Munzy14(m): 6:39pm On Jul 07, 2022
MufasaLion:

Exactly! grin

Chief, how are you?
Lol.

I dey fine bro..It's been a while.
Re: Once I Turn Data On, My Phone Network Turns Off by MartinsD12(m): 6:42pm On Jul 07, 2022
post=114515625:
[b][/b]
grin
Re: Once I Turn Data On, My Phone Network Turns Off by Tecnophone: 6:44pm On Jul 07, 2022
just switch to 3G,4g is bad for now. Problem solved.
hungryboy:
Hello people, please I really need help, I use an Android phone , Been using it for a while now with no issues, yesterday , I tried turning data on one of my Sims (A Glo sim) and network went off ,but once I switch to the second sim(Mtn) for internet connection network becomes okay again on the Glo sim

I thought the issue was with my sim port ,so I switched the lines , but I still had the same issue on my Glo line even when I moved it to Sim 1

Please who has experienced this before?

How do I resolve this?
Re: Once I Turn Data On, My Phone Network Turns Off by MartinsD12(m): 6:44pm On Jul 07, 2022
hungryboy:
Hello people, please I really need help, I use an Android phone , Been using it for a while now with no issues, yesterday , I tried turning data on one of my Sims (A Glo sim) and network went off ,but once I switch to the second sim(Mtn) for internet connection network becomes okay again on the Glo sim

I thought the issue was with my sim port ,so I switched the lines , but I still had the same issue on my Glo line even when I moved it to Sim 1

How do I resolve this?
You should have mentioned the phone and model name you are using so people that use same phone can help , as it stands now maybe you don't really need help.
Re: Once I Turn Data On, My Phone Network Turns Off by barnny(m): 6:44pm On Jul 07, 2022
Pls my own problem na say my phone dey reboot by it self. It can reboot like that continuously for a whole day until the b3 went off. Pls kindly help. I don't know what to do. I'm equally using android. Techno pouvouir 3 to be specific embarassed
Re: Once I Turn Data On, My Phone Network Turns Off by Gkay1(m): 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2022
Problem nor dey finish
Re: Once I Turn Data On, My Phone Network Turns Off by Ofemmanu1: 6:53pm On Jul 07, 2022
stano2:
What’s the phone brand
It must be an outdated chinko brand
Re: Once I Turn Data On, My Phone Network Turns Off by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2022
SWITCH TO 3G..RESTART YOUR PHONE....

DEM BUY ME STOUT....
Re: Once I Turn Data On, My Phone Network Turns Off by Revelation4(m): 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2022
Bros, it is Glo bad network and nothing to do about that, they themselves have no solution to it

1 Like

Re: Once I Turn Data On, My Phone Network Turns Off by Moneyboyz: 7:01pm On Jul 07, 2022
Shouldn't this tell you these is a problem with your Glo SIM, it's probably due to bad network reception.
Re: Once I Turn Data On, My Phone Network Turns Off by MufasaLion: 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2022
Munzy14:

Lol.

I dey fine bro..It's been a while.

Nice. Yes, it is.
Re: Once I Turn Data On, My Phone Network Turns Off by Bruno531(m): 7:03pm On Jul 07, 2022
Anaaximander:
Bro, it's kinda normal with Glo lines. At times it even refuses to connect via 4g and reverts to 3g till after several minutes.

It's a Glo thingy.

OP take this advice and don't listen to those telling you to smash your phone.. Am experiencing it too with my glo sim card
Re: Once I Turn Data On, My Phone Network Turns Off by abah001: 7:03pm On Jul 07, 2022
Your phone have mental brain touch, carry it to psychiatric hospital
Re: Once I Turn Data On, My Phone Network Turns Off by Reyhzor(m): 7:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
hungryboy:

How do I resolve this?
Na Glo way be that , that's why I throw away my Glo years ago.
Especially when they give you bonus .
It's not phone problem oo. Glo network will give you bonus and won't allow you use it in peace
Re: Once I Turn Data On, My Phone Network Turns Off by Whatshallido: 7:14pm On Jul 07, 2022
Go to network settings on your phone
Re: Once I Turn Data On, My Phone Network Turns Off by HEBEI: 7:14pm On Jul 07, 2022
That's Glo for you.

They have the best data and call rate, but their network and data services can make you question the efficiency of your Phone most of the time.
Re: Once I Turn Data On, My Phone Network Turns Off by Ojuntana: 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2022
Anaaximander:
Bro, it's kinda normal with Glo lines. At times it even refuses to connect via 4g and reverts to 3g till after several minutes.

It's a Glo thingy.
Lie I've been using glo to browse for over ten years and I've never experienced such.
Op. There problem may be with the Sim. Try doing Sim swap and see if it persists
Re: Once I Turn Data On, My Phone Network Turns Off by Ojuntana: 7:18pm On Jul 07, 2022
Jemex003:

It’s depend on your area, Glo is best network for my area.
Nor mind d itibolibo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Memu Android Emulator Stuck At 59% / Unlocking A Nokia 3120 Classic / Interswitch Ng Mobilepay (umobile, Z-mobile)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.