Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister (49157 Views)

Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office / Elizabeth Truss Resigns as UK Prime Minister (Video) / The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by Dmec(m): 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2022
heendrix:
Sincerely speaking if I'm Peter Obi I'll follow suit cuz what on earth would Obi gain if he's embarrassed at the poll next year?? he couldn't even win massively in all the states in his region 2019 and same thing would happen 2023. as the biggest fan of Obi atm, I'll be the only one to tell him the bitter truth. Sir, now is not the best time to contest. carefully and sincerely back off the presidential race.
Are you okey?
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by femicyrus(m): 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2022
seunlayi:
What is Buhari waiting for?
The official end of his 8 years tenure.

He does not care if only 1 Nigerian is remaining alive
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by Oba234: 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2022
Ojuntana:
Putin must be laughing his socks off now

The way BJ carry the Ukraine matter for head like gala, you go think his wife is from Ukraine or maybe that's where they buried his umbilical cord

Britian was the first country to send weapons to Ukraine and BJ was the most vocal of the "Russia must not take Ukraine No matter What" gang even while sensible countries like France, Turkey were urging restraint and calm minds. Now Ukraine will require $750bn to rebuild whenever Russia decides he's had enough of bombing them to smithereens.

Though I strongly suspect he was using that strongman personae to shore up his image and douse attention from the many scandals and mismanagement facing the UK under him

Albeit he still remains a popular politician and may make a comeback in the future

But for now, it is Putin 1:0 West

This is what democracy looks like. Not the one in Russia in which the same man has been in power for 22yrs and half of his country lives in poverty. This decision to step down reaffirms democratic values in the UK, the complete opposite of what Russia is spreading. Boris is the same man that brought the UK out of the EU that is now being forced to resign. While Johnson's solid military support of Ukraine is great, objectively Boris was a pawn like Donald Trump in their long-haul strategy of flooding western politics will "unique" characters to cause chaos, e.g. Brexit. Good riddance to Boris.

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by Demurray: 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2022
TheOldGods:
Why did he re-sign

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://punchng.com/six-key-events-that-led-to-boris-johnsons-resignation/%3Famp&ved=2ahUKEwiDmc_F_-b4AhWI0oUKHU8mAEkQ0PADKAB6BAgEEAE&usg=AOvVaw3rhDMkrUYibwMqmK1HryNF
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by frfrank(m): 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2022
Truthisunique2:
When will buhari resign

May 29 2023
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by Ojuntana: 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2022
Oba234:

This is what democracy looks like. Not the one in Russia in which the same man has been in power for 22yrs and half of his country lives in poverty. This decision to step down reaffirms democratic values in the UK, the complete opposite of what Russia is spreading. Boris is the same man that brought the UK out of the EU that is now being forced to resign. While Johnson's solid military support of Ukraine is great, objectively Boris was a pawn like Donald Trump in their long-haul strategy of flooding western politics will "unique" characters to cause chaos, e.g. Brexit. Good riddance to Boris.

Which half of the Russians live in poverty?
And Putin has not been in power for 22 years abeg.
The fact still remains that the economic downturn facing most of these countries as a result of the war they encouraged with their aggressive expansion of NATO has come back to bite them.
And how are Boris and Trump pawns? Pawns for who? They were actually both anti-establishment which is why the liberal media where opposing them and their policies. The real pawn is presently in the WH dishing out money to Ukraine while his citizens grapple with high prices.
And Brexit is a popular choice among UK citizens so I don't know what you mean by "long-haul strategy"
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by keneryhark(m): 3:46pm On Jul 07, 2022
heendrix:
Sincerely speaking if I'm Peter Obi I'll follow suit cuz what on earth would Obi gain if he's embarrassed at the poll next year?? he couldn't even win massively in all the states in his region 2019 and same thing would happen 2023. as the biggest fan of Obi atm, I'll be the only one to tell him the bitter truth. Sir, now is not the best time to contest. carefully and sincerely back off the presidential race.

Why does the likes of sowore contest every election year? How many times did buhari contest before he won? Atiku's 11 million votes is his bragging right now? It is not necessary for Obi to win. But it is important he test his popularity. He as nothing to lose really
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by ljoh: 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2022
lifeandjoy:
Buhari should do the needful.

Meanwhile, vote Peter Obi for President.
That's how one of my customers called me the other day to make him two different black clothes just like Peter Obi's own.

Southerners don't have voters card
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by DrMuzungu(m): 3:56pm On Jul 07, 2022
Good riddance of bad rubbish.
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by Nationalpikin: 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2022
Can this ever happen in Nigeria
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by seunlayi(m): 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2022
DAwest7:
your ancestors
rather say our ancestors of you are not a bas-tard
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by shine12: 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2022
Proffwhyhurry12:
That's someone with conscience.

Boris has no conscience. He ws forced out
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by 366bolutife: 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2022
Buhari should do the needful.Meanwhile, vote Peter Obi for President.That's how one of my customers called me the other day to make him two different black clothes just like Peter Obi's own.Buhari should do the needful.Meanwhile, vote Peter Obi for President.That's how one of my customers called me the other day to make him two different black clothes just like Peter Obi's own....
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by DAwest7: 4:12pm On Jul 07, 2022
seunlayi:
rather say our ancestors of you are not a bas-tard
bujahahhahaaaaaaakikikkiiiiikkokokokokkkooouuuukukkukukukokokokkakakakak e pain ewu
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by Kingspin(m): 4:16pm On Jul 07, 2022
heendrix:
Sincerely speaking if I'm Peter Obi I'll follow suit cuz what on earth would Obi gain if he's embarrassed at the poll next year?? he couldn't even win massively in all the states in his region 2019 and the same thing would happen 2023. as the biggest fan of Obi atm, I'll be the only one to tell him the bitter truth. Sir, now is not the best time to contest. carefully and sincerely back off the presidential race.
How most of you are enjoying the events in Nigeria?

What a country, we like to enjoy suffering and smiling as long as my uncle who will never help me in life is in office.

We vote just to get at one another

PhD mess
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by PotatoSalad(m): 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2022
heendrix:
Shebi the 20k dem give you fit send u to UK for masters. Remember that the children of the ones that paid you to come online to vomit trash aren't anywhere near Africa, but here you are on nairaland doing the dodo.
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by budaatum: 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2022
heendrix:

Buhari was "embarrassed at the poll" more than once, yet many are here lamenting his 8 years in power.

There are people like you who fall off a bike and never learn to ride again, while some get back on the bike they fall off again and again till they learn to ride it properly.

You need to become more of an Obidient fan because you currently want to give up too easily.

Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by bayelsaowei(m): 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2022
2Ways:
This can never happen in Nigeria.

You rather kíll them than they resign.
or use a coup...black Africans are a tiring...
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by gregng(m): 4:47pm On Jul 07, 2022
U are an enemy of the youth revolution. PO is the best candidate so far for 2023 general election. His regoin suppored him becos he his competent as VP for Atiku.

SE, NC and SS will massively vote PO. Youths acrossboard will vote PO, it's only senseless youths will start considering drug barrol and another Hausa man 2023.

2023 is sponsored for Competent, Equity and Fairness. Time to take back our future.

heendrix:
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by sekem: 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2022
Proffwhyhurry12:
That's someone with conscience.

You don't know what you are saying.

This Boris Johnson is a real bad ass.

He is a major role player in the COVID19 scamdemic that held the world hostage for more than two years and ensuring that people stayed locked in their houses as caged prisoners while he and his team were having their party.

Posterity will never judge him well.
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by Bossman25(m): 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2022
He should still go ahead with the campaign. Bihari did the same, lost first time but won the second time....
In politics it's either win or lose. If you lose and the eventual winner flops in his administration it is a big plus for the opposition party to mount proper campaign against the ruling party...That was what APC did to PDP...even when everybody knew APC was not a good to go party.....
This politics. My heart says Peter Obi will win the election. I will Converse and vote for him wholeheartedly..

heendrix:
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by Billygee2u: 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2022
2Ways:
This can never happen in Nigeria.

You rather kíll them than they resign.
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by Wwwq: 5:30pm On Jul 07, 2022
I dare buhari
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:40pm On Jul 07, 2022
[quote author=ibedu29 post=114508422][/quote] u think this ur inconsequential curses ll take obi to Aso villa continue... Your curses are meaningless...
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by Nobleman80: 6:11pm On Jul 07, 2022
even if buhari dies his ghost will still be hanging around aso rock till 2023
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by Bimpe29: 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2022
So Boris Johnson is also unethical like that.
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by slymansun: 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2022
heendrix:

Stop deceiving yourself, you are not a fan of Peter Obi. You are an adversary.
State logically why he cannot be president now.
What makes other candidates more qualified than him?
You are nothing but a wolve in sheep clothing.
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by 3phase(m): 7:08pm On Jul 07, 2022
ForestHill:
Good news; next is Macron Emmanuel of France
you no fit talk to buhari make he too resign na Emmanuel macron dey your mind
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by dahnimoh(m): 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2022
heendrix:

Obidient fever is fast spreading
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by ForestHill: 7:38pm On Jul 07, 2022
3phase:
you no fit talk to buhari make he too resign na Emmanuel macron dey your mind
He has ear hearing challenges

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 07, 2022
heendrix:

What will be lose if he loose the election?

Also

What will he gain if he drop out of the election?

Weak men want all men to be weak so they can have more excuse for failing.
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by Loner444: 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2022
Fergie001 I need your help please,I feel cheated please

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City / South Africans Are Worried After China Open 13th Police Station In Their Country / Jair Bolsonaro Makes His Dog Sign Law Against Animal Cruelty (Photo, Video )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.