Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister (49158 Views)

Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office / Elizabeth Truss Resigns as UK Prime Minister (Video) / The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by uloaku4jokotade: 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2022
This are the people we copied all their languages and laws maybe we should copy this.This are the people we copied all their languages and laws maybe we should copy this....
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by Mrfixitt(m): 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2022
heendrix:
Sincerely speaking if I'm Peter Obi I'll follow suit cuz what on earth would Obi gain if he's embarrassed at the poll next year?? he couldn't even win massively in all the states in his region 2019 and same thing would happen 2023. as the biggest fan of Obi atm, I'll be the only one to tell him the bitter truth. Sir, now is not the best time to contest. carefully and sincerely back off the presidential race.
Advise your self first and stop disguising as Obi supporter
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by kennymike84: 8:25pm On Jul 07, 2022
In a sane country that how is supposed to be
Not in an insane country that when things are abnormal the leader will want to die there until things get worse .
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by kokomilala(m): 8:56pm On Jul 07, 2022
The End Of A Comical Era

Yesterday, I posted that it was the beginning of his end, and that it was only.a question of time.

If Britons rejected Winston Churchill- the greatest Briton of all time- after the Second World War, and if they rejected other astute PMs, then Johnson was destined to go on a less honourable path.

The British constitution, unwritten as it is, for me, is the best constitution in the world.
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by Honjabalalaponz: 9:34pm On Jul 07, 2022
Politics!
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 6:33am On Jul 08, 2022
sekem:

You don't know what you are saying.

This Boris Johnson is a real bad ass.

He is a major role player in the COVID19 scamdemic that held the world hostage for more than two years and ensuring that people stayed locked in their houses as caged prisoners while he and his team were having their party.

Posterity will never judge him well.
Where are your manners? Go and learn how to engage in meaningful discussion with out insult.
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by sekem: 8:11am On Jul 08, 2022
Proffwhyhurry12:

Where are your manners? Go and learn how to engage in meaningful discussion with out insult.

What manners are you talking about?

Are you Boris Johnson or what?

How come you are taking my views as a personal attack on your person?
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 9:03am On Jul 08, 2022
sekem:

What manners are you talking about?

Are you Boris Johnson or what?

How come you are taking my views as a personal attack on your person?
Go back and read your first quote.
Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by Emmanueltrinity(f): 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
Mosesvic11:
are you a child? How did this has to do with putin, so all the british pm that have resign before did so because of Putin?
the all ganged up against Putin and all of them are falling one by one

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City / South Africans Are Worried After China Open 13th Police Station In Their Country / Jair Bolsonaro Makes His Dog Sign Law Against Animal Cruelty (Photo, Video )

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.