Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria (81060 Views)

Shell Graduate Program 2022- Apply / Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation / Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Ejb061286(m): 3:45pm On Jul 27, 2022
tundeloveday:
Not true. There is nothing to understand because it’s a fallacy. Shell does not recruit based on where you come from in Nigeria. It’s sheer competence and everybody has equal right. Only federal government parastatals are obliged by that rule. Imagine you tell me as a private company owner of an international company that I must employ every tribe of this country.

Factual and logical enough...
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by dejavuh0007(m): 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
"Assessment in progress" is starting to look like good news at this point.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
ralphelo:

@ Nigeria government own 55% equity of the business. Others ,Shell ,agip,mobil...co -share the rest equity.
You can use Google to confirm.
Open your mind to learnings and information bros.
Stop been ignorant and wait for your regret or success letter.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2022
dejavuh0007:
"Assessment in progress" is starting to look like good news at this point.
how is it good news? Just because some few folks on Nairaland have already gotten rejected letter?

The folks from Nairaland that applied and commenting on this site are not unto 10% of the general applicant, can we please rest.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by dejavuh0007(m): 3:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
AmongUs:
how is it good news? Just because some few folks on Nairaland have already gotten rejected letter?

The folks from Nairaland that applied and commenting on this site are not unto 10% of the general applicant, can we please rest.
Relax, bro. They did say they are benchmarking our performance against that of other candidates. If they haven't rejected us by now, it must mean they're really having a tough time deciding which candidates should move forward. I'm just saying...
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
Don’t force your conjecture down people’s throat. Every Tom dick and Harry would know that it’s not possible if Nigeria is not a sole owner. Don’t be a Chalatan.
ralphelo:

@ Nigeria government own 55% equity of the business. Others ,Shell ,agip,mobil...co -share the rest equity.
You can use Google to confirm.
Open your mind to learnings and information bros.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 27, 2022
dejavuh0007:

Relax, bro. They did say they are benchmarking our performance against that of other candidates. If they haven't rejected us by now, it must mean they're really having a tough time deciding which candidates should move forward. I'm just saying...
You can say or believe whatever you feel like actually.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2022
tundeloveday:
Don’t force your conjecture down people’s throat. Every Tom dick and Harry would know that it’s not possible if Nigeria is not a sole owner. Don’t be a Chalatan.
Don't mind the ignorant fella.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Gloaz10(f): 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2022
[quote author=dejavuh0007 post=115136087]"Assessment in progress" is starting to look like good news at this point. [/quote
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by LilyOg: 4:11pm On Jul 27, 2022
dejavuh0007:

I don't think so, I've been on "review in progress" status for 7 days now, no regret mail nor success mail either. I believe they will eventually review every application, the number of application is high hence the delay I believe.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by dejavuh0007(m): 4:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
Is anyone here writing the Access Bank aptitude test tomorrow?

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Gloaz10(f): 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
Please those yet to get mail from Shell, can you send me a mail to join a WhatsApp group.

There's enough information to share
gloryakwa0@gmail.com
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
dejavuh0007:
Is anyone here writing the Access Bank aptitude test tomorrow?
https://www.nairaland.com/7083036/access-bank-entry-level-program/1
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
Gloaz10:
Please those yet to get mail from Shell, can you send me a mail to join a WhatsApp group.

There's enough information to share
gloryakwa0@gmail.com
Share the information here Aunty.

3 Likes

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by dejavuh0007(m): 4:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
dejavuh0007:

Thanks, bro.
All the best. Na you go select las las.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by dejavuh0007(m): 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
AmongUs:

All the best. Na you go select las las.
Lol. Let's see what d future hold first.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by MacJoseph200: 7:09pm On Jul 27, 2022
Mine is showing 'Assessment in progress' too. Am I missing anything?
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
I believe every applicant will still see "review in progress" on their dashboard before getting a success or regret mail as it was stated in the mail sent to us after completion of the assessment test that "our performance will be reviewed" before a feedback will be sent to us.

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Lolayan: 7:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
I applied for another opening on the shell site despite not meeting the requirements, I got the regret mail 5 days later though the opening is not closed. Which makes me to believe they attend to the application as you submit and send either the success or regret mail almost immediately.
Just sharing my experience.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by bobolarry(m): 7:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
Link to the opening.
Lolayan:
I applied for another opening on the shell site despite not meeting the requirements, I got the regret mail 5 days later though the opening is not closed. Which makes me to believe they attend to the application as you submit and send either the success or regret mail almost immediately.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
Lolayan:

There are minimum qualifications you are expected to meet,once you dont,the computer will automatical send you automated regret mail.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Idrismusty97(m): 7:58pm On Jul 27, 2022
They didn't serve anybody love letter today that's why you all have energy to be arguing nau. Tomorrow is another day grin.

4 Likes

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
ralphelo:

There are minimum qualifications you are expected to meet,once you dont,the computer will automatical send you automated regret mail.
Guy rest.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Lolayan: 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by JustforMen: 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
NanoSec:
for recently conducted SHELL past questions and answers on numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning and abstract reasoning,

Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com

Lori iro!

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by LilyOg: 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
ralphelo:

Yes it's called ATS, computer screening your application before it gets to any hiring manager of the particular company.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by LilyOg: 8:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
Lolayan:

https://shell.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/ShellCareers/job/Strategic-Sourcing-Development-Manager--BioFuels_R1365

Okay, I just checked this, first of all, the application is in Netherlands. I believe when you were applying you were asked if you had authorization to work in the country where the job is located or if you needed visa sponsorship to enable you work. On their site, I think I saw where they wrote apply to places where you have work authorization, that should be the basic reason you were screened out by the ATS.

2 Likes

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
AmongUs:

Guy rest.
You look arrogant and acutely ignorant.
You noticed i ignored all your ignorance and childish responses?
Shell can never recruit you with this your closed mind.
I have taken time to process all your responses not only to me but to others.
Please try and change. Academic achievement is not the only thing shell is looking at. Basic social skills like relationships, respect,diversity,conscious inclusiveness,open mind to learn new things etc.
Even if they mistakenly recruited you,your growth will be stunted because of your poor relationship skills and too know.

4 Likes

Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 27, 2022
ralphelo:

Please try and change. Academic achievement is not the only thing shell is looking at. Basic social skills like relationships, respect,diversity,conscious inclusiveness,open mind to learn new things etc.
Even if they mistakenly recruited you,your growth will be stunted because of your poor relationship skills and too know.
Sounding very dumb.
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by LilyOg: 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2022
ralphelo:

Comrade don vex, abeg calm down my fellow comrade, that is social media for you. grin
Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by Polchiz(m): 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2022
ralphelo:

Who told you Nigeria quota doesn't exist? The asset shell is recruiting for,belongs to Nigeria government, shell is just an operator.
You will see young talented Nigerians from different regions of the country in the program.
Shell must obey all the local laws pertaining to the business.
Those who believe in quota system are in NNPC.
Shelll is a performance-driven organisation.
You cannot go there with quota system mindset.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27) (Reply)

WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In / Nigerian Navy DSSC 2014/2015 / NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.