Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,271 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Pictures: Egypt Relocates Slum Dwellers To New Cities - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pictures: Egypt Relocates Slum Dwellers To New Cities (57971 Views)

Korogocho: Kenyan Slum Where Women Practice Taekwondo For Self Defense / South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) / Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures: Egypt Relocates Slum Dwellers To New Cities by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 12, 2022
Putinofrussia:

lol
Good village but slummy urban areas. grin

I know shame will not allow you post your undeveloped SE.

ANAMBRA.

Oga you are still a child based on your responses I will not wrestle with pigs I am too clean for that.
Re: Pictures: Egypt Relocates Slum Dwellers To New Cities by Putinofrussia: 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
obynzo:

Oga you are still a child based on your responses I will not wrestle with pigs I am too clean for that.
lol
We know una type.
I get money,I get money..okay,bring out the money make everybody see am.
For where?
Go and sin no more,sir.
You dont have it,you cant give it.
QED.
Re: Pictures: Egypt Relocates Slum Dwellers To New Cities by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
Putinofrussia:

lol
We know una type.
I get money,I get money..okay,bring out the money make everybody see am.
For where?
Go and sin no more,sir.
You dont have it,you cant give it.
QED.

Still a very childish comment from you. the sad thing is that you over estimate your importance/relevance to these people that you are marketing. you are no more important than a bottle cap from a bottle that has been opened, and what do we do to the bottle cap after opening the bottle we discard it.
Re: Pictures: Egypt Relocates Slum Dwellers To New Cities by Caseless: 6:44am On Jul 13, 2022
Binancian:
Lalasticlala
Frontpage pls
Egypt is also building a world class city from scratch
I'm happy Egypt is getting to the space it ought to occupy in global strength and recognition.

Wait oo... It seems Abdulfatah El-sissy is working to build a modern Egypt. A lot of good stories seem to be coming from that side in recent time.
Re: Pictures: Egypt Relocates Slum Dwellers To New Cities by Putinofrussia: 9:50am On Jul 13, 2022
obynzo:

Still a very childish comment from you. the sad thing is that you over estimate your importance/relevance to these people that you are marketing. you are no more important than a bottle cap from a bottle that has been opened, and what do we do to the bottle cap after opening the bottle we discard it.
Go and sin no more...
Re: Pictures: Egypt Relocates Slum Dwellers To New Cities by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 3:24am On Jul 15, 2022
Jack500:

If your brain is working, you should know that anything is possible, it is certain you wouldn't have this same freedom you have now in another country.

Olodo Rabata..

Where have you heard such in your whole life time... Not even in North Korea

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns / Gambia: Finally, Jammeh Surrenders, Asks For Shift In 4pm Deadline To Pack / Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.