Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,075 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Odumeje Demolition: See The Items Unearthed (graphic Pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Odumeje Demolition: See The Items Unearthed (graphic Pics) (9609 Views)

Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony / LADY Caught On CCTV Shoplifting And Hiding The Items Inside Her Priv@ate PART / Men Be Careful! This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend's Private Part! (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odumeje Demolition: See The Items Unearthed (graphic Pics) by shortIGBOman: 6:37am On Jul 08, 2022
I no trust any Pastor from the EAST. I run like a wind when I sight them. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odumeje Demolition: See The Items Unearthed (graphic Pics) by shortIGBOman: 6:40am On Jul 08, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

There's nothing tribal about it. A lot of skulls are buried underneath that church. One of them could even be your relative so you should actually be supporting me

You are 100% correct.

Re: Odumeje Demolition: See The Items Unearthed (graphic Pics) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
GOD HAS EXPOSED THIS EVIL RITUALIST,SEBI UNA DEY PICK HIS MONEY. angryI HAV ALWAYS SEEN THIS GUY AS EVIL DISGUISING AS GOOD, WHILE THOSE FOOLISH MOVIE ACTORS AND MUSICIANS WERE BUSY HYPING HIM.TUFIAKWA UMUEKWENSU OJOR!
GOD BLESS AND PROTECT SOLUDO. undecided

1 Like

Re: Odumeje Demolition: See The Items Unearthed (graphic Pics) by Mikeeytools: 1:21pm On Jul 08, 2022
Op we should try and help our self Nigeria is messed up now dont be adding more problems by being totally foolish. If you dont have anything meaning full just plant a tree. Dont carry you stupidity everywhere please .
Re: Odumeje Demolition: See The Items Unearthed (graphic Pics) by divineuk(m): 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
Could this be true?
Re: Odumeje Demolition: See The Items Unearthed (graphic Pics) by Donaluta(m): 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Mark my words, once the demolition of that shrine is complete, see the kind of items that will be discovered and that's why the short babalawo is angry. He doesn't want them to spot these things

Please share pics if you are onsite grin

Shebi u done chop ban... Your body done rest
Re: Odumeje Demolition: See The Items Unearthed (graphic Pics) by Owologbo(m): 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Mark my words, once the demolition of that shrine is complete, see the kind of items that will be discovered and that's why the short babalawo is angry. He doesn't want them to spot these things

Please share pics if you are onsite grin

mumu you come to conclusion with this your stupid headline with just your stupid assumption?
Re: Odumeje Demolition: See The Items Unearthed (graphic Pics) by fastanddubious(m): 2:19pm On Jul 08, 2022
Emphasis on the word, "will"
Re: Odumeje Demolition: See The Items Unearthed (graphic Pics) by VeryWickedMan: 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
Donaluta:

Shebi u done chop ban... Your body done rest

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, What's The Sexiest Thing A Lady Has Ever Used To Seduce You / Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO] / Types Of Bad Luck Events That Happen 24 Hours After Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.