Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA (5920 Views)

NASS And Buhari Clash Over Islamic Coalition / Osinbajo And Malami In Turf War Over $1.3billion Malabu Scam - Premium Times / Gej's Ambition Destroyed Traditional Institutions - NSCIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by McAjatz(m): 4:22pm On Jul 27, 2011
Since CBN says "islamic banking" is nt based on any religion, den it suld b given a different term!
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by buy1get2(m): 4:23pm On Jul 27, 2011
ehnehn, dis is wat am sayin!!!!no war .
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 27, 2011
islamrules:

North is not 99.9% muslim WRONG!. What happened to plateau state, Kaduna, Benue, Bauchi and the likes
Christians are many in Kano too

You should figure it as 70% 30%
some people never cease to amaze me.where is it in the post you quoted was anything written about these states.
he said hausa/fulani are 99.9% muslims.
these silly northern muslims think they know how to speak from both sides of the mouth.''islamic bank has nothing to do with islam''.why then christen it islamic bank? supreme this yesterday, supreme that today.only GOD knows which other 'supreme' we'll wake up to hear tomorrow.
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by youngies(m): 4:37pm On Jul 27, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Nymph,

The concept and the rollout is not new, it has been here since, I think, 2003.

The christians are criticizing it but forget that Igbos (99.99% christians) already owned a chunk of Jaiz bank's shares. Anambra state is also said to be a beneficiary. So Nigerians, except Yorubas I guess, have been participating in the investment.

All cross-check your facts before posting conjectures and rumours

Abuja — Anambra State government has denied any relationship with an Islamic bank as claimed by governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, Mr Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, while defending the proposed Islamic bank financial policy before members of the House of Representatives last Thursday.

Mrs. Uche Ekwunife, representing Awka/ Dunukofia in Anambra State, yesterday, presented a letter by Anambra State government denying ever transacting any business with an Islamic bank.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201107270977.html
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by Vavavoom(m): 4:57pm On Jul 27, 2011
rajiade:

i think Nigeria is just begining to know what it is made up of haven stood alone as an entity for the past 50 yrs.
Most of us have failed to realise due to our sentimental ideolgy which an average Nigerian is known for, that there is a clear diffrence between tribe and religion, and also sectionalism in a gathering.
When you see an hausa man killing for what so ever reason he has given, most christains are quick at taging it as an islamic act, but when cardinals of catholic are caugth in the act od man-lover or Same-sex, or when pastor king was caught seting his members ablaze as his own understanding of hell [b]no body not even a muslim [/b]made up something special out of it.[b] It may be true that most nothern Muslims are very aggressive, but its also a fact that all christians allways prove to aggrive or intimadate an average muslim.
[/b]Now if we say Nigeria should split, it would be on what bases, Religion or Tribe.
If Religion, what would we do about the northern christains or the southern muslims. An average southerner is calm regardless or religion while an average northerner is cruel regardless of religion. We only hear more form the northern muslims cos they are the majority.
We dont xperience any form of religious violence here in the south where the population of both religion is almost the same not because we are hypocrites but because we have better understanding of what the religions teach.
But it would be very bad if the christains begin to call the muslims all sort of names and show high level intimidation, this could cause more harm than good. And remeber never think one religion is better than the other, no matter your faith or scripture, neva be certain, certaintty comes on the last day, when there would be no opportunity for a change. God is not Static.

You will do well to clear issues relating to the bolded.

There's no need pretending about love between christians and muslims - it has NEVER been there and will never be! Hate has been scripted. Hate is being acted.

While tribal differences have always been there religious intolerance has frequently resulted in unwarranted killings. People will have to choose ultimately what they want via a referendum; I guess am saying a choice should be offered for citizens to decide wether to cohabit in this near state of anarchy where religious intolerance is high and death consequences near.
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by POTUT(m): 5:04pm On Jul 27, 2011

Negro_Ntns (m)

Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA
« #28 on: Today at 03:52:12 PM »
Nymph,

The concept and the rollout is not new, it has been here since, I think, 2003.

The christians are criticizing it but forget that Igbos (99.99% christians) already owned a chunk of Jaiz bank's shares. Anambra state is also said to be a beneficiary. So Nigerians, except Yorubas I guess, have been participating in the investment.

Bolded has been refuted by the Anambra State Government. SLS has a lot to answer. He apparently (deliberately) misinformed the Reps and all of us!
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by nagoma(m): 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2011
@[b]AK47Mann;[/b]

Fear of disintegration real before 2015 –Gani Adams
“I believe Nigeria may break up before 2015 as predicted by America. The way things are going, the northerners may not allow Jonathan to rule [b]this [b] country[/b].[/b] I have the feelings that some powerful northerners will use all the power in their disposal to make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan”
By The Sun Publishing
Wednesday, July 27, 2011

As if Jonathan has anything to offer!
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by Johnpaul2k2(m): 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2011
rajiade:

i think Nigeria is just begining to know what it is made up of haven stood alone as an entity for the past 50 yrs.
Most of us have failed to realise due to our sentimental ideolgy which an average Nigerian is known for, that there is a clear diffrence between tribe and religion, and also sectionalism in a gathering.
When you see an hausa man killing for what so ever reason he has given, most christains are quick at taging it as an islamic act, but when cardinals of catholic are caugth in the act od man-lover or Same-sex, or when pastor king was caught seting his members ablaze as his own understanding of hell no body not even a muslim made up something special out of it. It may be true that most nothern Muslims are very aggressive, but its also a fact that all christians allways prove to aggrive or intimadate an average muslim.
Now if we say Nigeria should split, it would be on what bases, Religion or Tribe.
If Religion, what would we do about the northern christains or the southern muslims. An average southerner is calm regardless or religion while an average northerner is cruel regardless of religion. We only hear more form the northern muslims cos they are the majority.
We dont xperience any form of religious violence here in the south where the population of both religion is almost the same not because we are hypocrites but because we have better understanding of what the religions teach.
But it would be very bad if the christains begin to call the muslims all sort of names and show high level intimidation, this could cause more harm than good. And remeber never think one religion is better than the other, no matter your faith or scripture, neva be certain, certaintty comes on the last day, when there would be no opportunity for a change. God is not Static.
And where have you seen a pastor setting someone ablaze
don't give fake illustration here in the name of defending evil Muslim and their wicked Banking System here please
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by islamrules(m): 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2011
When you see an hausa man killing for what so ever reason he has given, most christains are quick at taging it as an islamic act, but when cardinals of catholic are caugth in the act od man-lover or Same-sex, or when pastor king was caught seting his members ablaze as his own understanding of hell no body not even a muslim made up something special out of it. It may be true that most nothern Muslims are very aggressive, but its also a fact that all christians allways prove to aggrive or intimadate an average muslim.
Now if we say Nigeria should split, it would be on what bases, Religion or Tribe.

Are those pastors burning muslims ? Why cant you mind your business and leave christians alone. It is their religion, they have the right to determine if what that pastor did is ok or not. So far he is not burning muslims as u people are burning christians, he has no case to answer to muslims. Stop defending your wicked acts.

When that Norway terrorist killed people last week. I read some people were jubilation bcuz the guy is a christian and he is a terrorist. You people just look for excuses to perpetrate evil.
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by BP(m): 5:41pm On Jul 27, 2011
I am a Christian but I think that we (both Christians and Muslims) should exercise restraint wheile debating this issue of Islamic banking.

It is most unfair to say that all Muslims are terrorists. This is a terrible thing to say.

In my own view, I still reiterate that Islamic Banking in Nigeria became a heated issue because of the immaturity and unskilfulness of our rather childish and inexperienced CBN governor.

The major issue dividing Nigeria is not religion; it is ethnicity and the superiority complex of the Northern elite. They only use religion (in this case Islam) to further their wicked plans.

We have muslims in the South West and parts of Edo State and even in some other countries in Africa and they are very tolerant of other religions. It's therefore unfair to say all Muslims are evil or terrorists.
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by nagoma(m): 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2011
@Negro Ntns;

", We love the word "supreme". How many supreme councils "of anything" exist in Nigeria? Lol",

My brother .The "sibling jealousy" is being carried too far in Nigeria - churches now have minaret -like structures piercing the sky lines.We have full pledge Christian pilgrims board with pilgrimage training and everything , if we actually have Islamic banking we will surely get The Bank of Christ PLc,  we will have the Supreme Council of Christian affairs as my fellow NLander has alrady pointed out the uniqueness of the word SUPREME and should it be left to muslims alone? Many of my Christian colleagues now pray 5 times a day in congregation (at least) to ensure parity. I would urge the muslims to get even in other areas -The Christian brothers have high sounding and important positions such as THE ARCH BISHOP, DIOCESE, THe RIGHT REVEREND, CARDINAL, PALM SUNDAYetc . The Muslims must agitate to get some of these high sounding positions and places.
My Christian collegues should not forget that the Sultan (an office which should be rotated according to zones  using the PDP formula - as we dont want to reinvent the wheel - has been in the criminal north for 2000 years!). The Sultan as I was saying will  in the next few days be on National TV announcing the commencement of Ramadan, but why? why? why ? when christian fast even  for longer period - LENT is 40 days , a good 10 days longer that the muslims Ramadan. . The CAN president will on the same evening announce the Chistian fasting whether the moon is sited or not.
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by honeric01(m): 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2011
youngies:

All cross-check your facts before posting conjectures and rumours

http://allafrica.com/stories/201107270977.html

Actually he's partially right, Anambra state benefited from the loan taken from the bank by the FG, they didn't take the loan directly, but the FG did on their behalf and that of two other states
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by namfav(m): 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2011
why when a controversial comment is taken out of context people start to talk about divide, come on, after all it is CAN that started its unfounded attack on muslim interests
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by islamrules(m): 6:27pm On Jul 27, 2011
@Negro Ntns;

", We love the word "supreme". How many supreme councils "of anything" exist in Nigeria? Lol",

My brother .The "sibling jealousy" is being carried too far in Nigeria - churches now have minaret -like structures piercing the sky lines.We have full pledge Christian pilgrims board with pilgrimage training and everything , if we actually have Islamic banking we will surely get The Bank of Christ PLc, we will have the Supreme Council of Christian affairs as my fellow NLander has alrady pointed out the uniqueness of the word SUPREME and should it be left to muslims alone? Many of my Christian colleagues now pray 5 times a day in congregation (at least) to ensure parity. I would urge the muslims to get even in other areas -The Christian brothers have high sounding and important positions such as THE ARCH BISHOP, DIOCESE, THe RIGHT REVEREND, CARDINAL, PALM SUNDAYetc . The Muslims must agitate to get some of these high sounding positions and places.
My Christian collegues should not forget that the Sultan (an office which should be rotated according to zones using the PDP formula - as we dont want to reinvent the wheel - has been in the criminal north for 2000 years!). The Sultan as I was saying will in the next few days be on National TV announcing the commencement of Ramadan, but why? why? why ? when christian fast even for longer period - LENT is 40 days , a good 10 days longer that the muslims Ramadan. . The CAN president will on the same evening announce the Chistian fasting whether the moon is sited or not.

Mr Agama lizard,
Where was Islam when christians were building churches. Where was mohaamed ? He has not been born then.
Islam is new, so the question is who is jealous of who ? Who is copying who ? Go and read the bible which is the first book before quran.
Christians are fans of holy land like Shilo, Canaan land e.t.c so many of them. Its only that bible doesnt make it compulsory for christians to be visiting holy lands.

Quran was forged from christian bible, so we shall conclude that it is muslims that are copying christians. It is in the quran that music and dancing is satanic. Muslims are singing and dancing (clapping their hands now). Muslims are rapping, singing RnB. You must be a dotard.
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2011
Now i belief that we have terrorists in our country
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 27, 2011
Revelation is key. If only people knew why some muslims blow up themselves. There are orthodox muslims and also assassin muslims. These guys have been promised a paradise where they can do everything they could not do on earth - sexual indulgence, wine, pork etc. There is an age-old trickery called 'mind control'. It works magic and has gotten so many muslims over the years. They are ready for 'jihad' at the flick of a finger.
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 27, 2011
islamrules:

Mr Agama lizard,
Quran was forged from christian bible, so we shall conclude that it is muslims that are copying christians.It is in the quran that music and dancing is satanic. Muslims are singing and dancing (clapping their hands now). Muslims are rapping, singing RnB. You must be a dotard.
looool, every day you inform me new things about muslim in ur comments,

@topic
i dont want any war cos of my love ones, but if anyone goes otherwise then,
thank God, Massod(isreal) have promise to help,they know where to put these arab niggers if things mess up tongue
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by NegroNtns(m): 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2011
Islam rules,

I hope u know nagoma was only spinning humor.

<Quote>

Christians are fans of holy land like Shilo, Canaan land e.t.c

</quote>

On this piece here, yo ever been to canaan?

That's ancestral home of Yorubas before migration from East.
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by nagoma(m): 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2011
@Islamrules,

Yes I was only trying to show how ridiculous both grps are in Nigeria. But if you see it that way I will ask you a question;

Where were the Christian building churches ? as I was talking about nigeria, the first church in the land that became Nigeria was build in the 1840s at badagry when muslims had been building mosques and having activities of teaching and scholarship for at least 350 years before the first church was built in Badagry. The majority of lagos and Ibadan were Muslims when Samuel Ajayi Crowther came to Badagry in 1842. Dr. miller came to the North ( Zaria) in 1899 and learnt the arabic writing from Muslim scholars in Zaria to use for his Christian missionary work. ( I know that he had some arabic and Hausa instructions earlier in Tripoli to prepare him for evangelizing the Hausaland. Boy as far as Nigeria is concerned , new religions like Christianity have to copy. Please find some history books and educate yourself.
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by sammyzacks(m): 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2011
matured muslim leader!
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by zubeyr(m): 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2011
@ okada
Since you call Islam Arab religion what should we call Christianity ? Jewish religion ? or White  colonist religion ?
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by ektbear: 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2011

Complaints
Every region in this country has certain sentiment and issues that make them aggrieved and which they want to purge out to solve. The issue of Resource Control of the Niger Delta has not been resolved. The only palliative they have now is that they have their son as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. That is why they lie low. They still habour the grievances that they are being cheated. In fact, we in the south west also believe that we are being cheated. Our Seaports here are supposed to be part of our resource control. The Airport is here. We have border post. After oil, the next highest revenue generating avenue is the Seaport.

Yet, trucks that ferry away our resources from our Seaports damage our roads. And we believe we take the largest quantity of alcohol in this country and the Value Added Taxes (VAT), collected here are taken to develop those states that practise shariah. So, we also have a lot of things to hammer. Our solid minerals are not developed. We have oil in some strategic locations in the South-West. They are not explored. And the kind of patronage we get in Lagos fetch us a lot of revenue. We believe that all these and others would be discussed at the conference.

Interesting comment from Gani Adams.
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by emmatok(m): 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2011
nagoma:

@Islamrules,

Yes I was only trying to show how ridiculous both grps are in Nigeria. But if you see it that way I will ask you a question;

Where were the Christian building churches ? as I was talking about nigeria, the first church in the land that became Nigeria was build in the 1840s at badagry when muslims had been building mosques and having activities of teaching and scholarship for at least 350 years before the first church was built in Badagry. The majority of lagos and Ibadan were Muslims when Samuel Ajayi Crowther came to Badagry in 1842. Dr. miller came to the North ( Zaria) in 1899 and learnt the arabic writing from Muslim scholars in Zaria to use for his Christian missionary work. ( I know that he had some arabic and Hausa instructions earlier in Tripoli to prepare him for evangelizing the Hausaland. Boy as far as Nigeria is concerned , new religions like Christianity have to copy. Please find some history books and educate yourself.

Sorry you forgot to tell us that both Islamic and Christian missionaries to Africa were INVADERS.

While the Muslims were invading the North, the Christians were invading the South.

In 1842, the majority of lagos, Ibadan and Southern Nigeria were neither Muslim or Christians, they were ANIMIST.
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by adaybayor(m): 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2011
fuckkkkk dis grumbling, now one thing is clear, an average nigerian is misinformed,most xtains are hipocrites,quick at judging others when your bible says thou shal not judge.
Why all the ranting? if u dont like the idea the u dont have to bank with dem, u can go to hell for all i care
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by ektbear: 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2011
nagoma:

@Negro Ntns;

My brother .The "sibling jealousy" is being carried too far in Nigeria - churches now have minaret -like structures piercing the sky lines.We have full pledge Christian pilgrims board with pilgrimage training and everything , if we actually have Islamic banking we will surely get The Bank of Christ PLc,  we will have the Supreme Council of Christian affairs as my fellow NLander has alrady pointed out the uniqueness of the word SUPREME and should it be left to muslims alone? Many of my Christian colleagues now pray 5 times a day in congregation (at least) to ensure parity. I would urge the muslims to get even in other areas -The Christian brothers have high sounding and important positions such as THE ARCH BISHOP, DIOCESE, THe RIGHT REVEREND, CARDINAL, PALM SUNDAYetc . The Muslims must agitate to get some of these high sounding positions and places.
My Christian collegues should not forget that the Sultan (an office which should be rotated according to zones  using the PDP formula - as we dont want to reinvent the wheel - has been in the criminal north for 2000 years!). The Sultan as I was saying will  in the next few days be on National TV announcing the commencement of Ramadan, but why? why? why ? when christian fast even  for longer period - LENT is 40 days , a good 10 days longer that the muslims Ramadan. . The CAN president will on the same evening announce the Chistian fasting whether the moon is sited or not.

Jealous? Christians, jealous of Muslims? Christianity jealous of Islam?  grin grin grin

Lmao. There is nothing in Islam for a Christian to be jealous of, I assure you of that. Hehe. I will leave it at that. . . if you never in your life say something that foolish again.
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by JaaizTech: 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2011
The Southern christians make me laugh, I wonder what makes them think they are superior majority in the south. The South-west has more Muslims than christians, so if people are thinking and druming up for the splitting of Nigeria based on religion, then they had better think twice. But I think the split is mainly based on NIGER DELTA oil, the rest of the south are so confident that if Nigeria were to split, then the SOUTH-SOUTH will naturally go along with the rest of the south. What of if NIGER-DELTA goes along with the North I wonder if people will be calling for the split anymore

Most of the anti-north campaign are completely bias and lack merit. I still don't get it, people keep blaming the north for the all the woes in this country and then I ask my self in the last 12 years of our democracy the south has ruled for 9 years, the south is currently going to rule for another 4 years; and yet it is always the north that is our problem. Cecilia Ibru, Akingbola etc thief money (a very simple and clear case) but NO, we accuse the north of an agenda. SANUSI continues from where SOLUDO stopped and brings up non-interest banking (with Islamic Banking under it), it turns to a NORTHERN AGENDA!. UBA, BANK PHB have operated an ISLAMIC BANKING WINDOW, before Sanusi even ever dreamt of becoming CBN chairman, yet it is now it is becoming a  NORTHERN AGENDA.

Guys, you all need to stop being pessimistic, if NIGERIA will break up it will be after a lot bloodshed, it won't be done a round table; so if that is what you guys want best of luck to you. I have met, worked, had relationships with a lot of Muslims and Christians alike, I see no difference, there are fantastic fellows whom are Muslims, and there are also fantastic fellows whom are xtians. The same way there are very horrible fellows whom are xtians and terrible fellows whom are Muslims, it is just the same everywhere.
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by okadaman2: 9:49pm On Jul 27, 2011
zubeyr:

@ okada
Since you call Islam Arab religion what should we call Christianity ? Jewish religion ? or White  colonist religion ?

SHUT UP!!

Who cares about Christianity and Islam, Amadioha thunder fire your slave religions.

May Osanobua punish both christianity and Islam, una dey craze?  Una never wreck my country enough? angry
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by NegroNtns(m): 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2011
<quote>

Jealous? Christians, jealous of Muslims? Christianity jealous of Islam?  

Lmao. There is nothing in Islam for a Christian to be jealous of, I assure you of that. Hehe. I will leave it at that. . . if you never in your life say something that foolish again.

</quote>

Ekt,

Would you like a list? Lol.

There's plenty for you all to be jealous on.
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by ektbear: 9:55pm On Jul 27, 2011
There is absolutely nothing to be jealous of. Let us leave it at that. Heh.

You can be content with yours, and I can be content with mine.
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by emmatok(m): 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2011
adaybayor:

fuckkkkk dis grumbling, now one thing is clear, an average nigerian is misinformed,most xtains are hipocrites,quick at judging others when your bible says thou shal not judge.
Why all the ranting? if u dont like the idea the u dont have to bank with dem, u can go to hell for all i care

Boy, did Christians say they are "going To War Over Islamic Banking".

They  are simply utilising their fundamental human right, by expressing thier veiws without violent.
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by emmatok(m): 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Would you like a list? Lol.

There's plenty for you all to be jealous on.

Jealous of violence and blood shedding lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

I think it is the other-way round.
Re: Muslims Can’t Go To War Over Islamic Banking – NSCIA by juman(m): 10:13pm On Jul 27, 2011
okada_man:

SHUT UP!!

Who cares about Christianity and Islam, Amadioha thunder fire your slave religions.

May Osanobua punish both christianity and Islam, una dey craze?  Una never wreck my country enough? angry

Oh oh Nairaland.  grin grin grin

@okada_man, what is your religion?  grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Today Is Nuhu Ribadu's Birthday. Your Wish Or Advice To Him. / Nigerian Troops Begin Withdrawal From Mali Today / El-rufai New Laws In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.