Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparation To Welcome Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparation To Welcome Tinubu (773 Views)

Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan / Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain / Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparation To Welcome Tinubu by kaytrump(m): 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2022
Some Nigerians in the United Kingdom and the United State have said they are preparing to receive the Presidential Candidate of the All Progressive Congress (APC) Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

The National Chairman of South West East North of Nigeria Initiative (SOWENON) Dr Sam Jenfa, who disclosed this in a statement, said preparations have reached an advanced stage with the appropriate authorities to ensure that his visit is hitch-free.

“London will be shut down for BAT immediately he arrives in the city as Nigerians in London and its environs are yearning to receive our political leader and Presidential candidate,” Jenfa said. more

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparation To Welcome Tinubu by God1000(m): 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2022
They've started their bullshit campaign
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparation To Welcome Tinubu by Cypress042(m): 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2022
undecided
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparation To Welcome Tinubu by DOTian: 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2022
kaytrump:
Some Nigerians in the United Kingdom and the United State have said they are preparing to receive the Presidential Candidate of the All Progressive Congress (APC) Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

The National Chairman of South West East North of Nigeria Initiative (SOWENON) Dr Sam Jenfa, who disclosed this in a statement, said preparations have reached an advanced stage with the appropriate authorities to ensure that his visit is hitch-free.

“London will be shut down for BAT immediately he arrives in the city as Nigerians in London and its environs are yearning to receive our political leader and Presidential candidate,” Jenfa said. more

This Tinupoo kite won't fly.. Take that one to the bank..
For a very long time, you guys have gotten away with all sorts of political infamy in this country, but you see this Hushcobar Tinupoo presidential insult? We won't take it..
Whether Russia decides to join Ukraine and Tanganyika to support him, that won't cut it..
From Day one, he will be challenged and resisted till his administration collapses because he is nothing but a common thief who should be at kirikiri and not at Aso Rock..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparation To Welcome Tinubu by Totilopussylick(m): 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2022
God1000:

They want to get their own share of casava and agbado tongue
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparation To Welcome Tinubu by limeta(f): 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2022
Rotten eggs and tomatoes we go take welcome am
Every youthful Nigerian in london are Obedient to the core .
Sick or no sick we will rough him up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparation To Welcome Tinubu by FiverrCoach: 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2022
Every week I teach willing individuals on how to render services on Fiverr and get paid doing that.
Send me a WhatsApp message to be added to the group
0703, 3387 (5827)
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparation To Welcome Tinubu by Smithkafors(m): 5:06pm On Jul 07, 2022
Real candidates are busy answering questions about their intentions for the country from one television house to radio stations while this one is galavanting the whole foreign country. Soon he will share money to his followers without any concrete plans.

Peter has told us he will fix our light, agriculture from consumption to production which will benefit the youth and one nonentity is here drumming support for someone who is corrupt, sick and without certificate.

I pity any youth wet never get sense. Nigeria is collapsing everyday and you guys thinks is a joking matter!.

Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparation To Welcome Tinubu by Eniitankorede: 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2022
God1000:

grin. Another heart attack for obituary zombies.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparation To Welcome Tinubu by Eniitankorede: 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2022
limeta:
Rotten eggs and tomatoes we go take welcome am
Every youthful Nigerian in london are Obedient to the core .
Sick or no sick we will rough him up

I will personally do a citizen arrest on you if you do that. I am also in London. Mark my words.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparation To Welcome Tinubu by Channel55: 5:22pm On Jul 07, 2022
Tinubu dare not reach US.
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparation To Welcome Tinubu by MonkeyMods(m): 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2022
Lies...news from jobless Trafalgar square lay about

Tinubu urchins plenty there

Ndi ala
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparation To Welcome Tinubu by Splendid235: 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2022
Maybe he wants to be British Prime Minister or American president.
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparation To Welcome Tinubu by limeta(f): 8:09pm On Jul 07, 2022
Eniitankorede:

I will personally do a citizen arrest on you if you do that. I am also in London. Mark my words.

If you were in London you won't say that
You not .

(1) (Reply)

Crowd Gathers For Peter Obi In Enugu / Man Upset After His TV Console Fell And Almost Killed His 17 Year Old Niece / AAC Disowns Sowore As Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.