Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

After spending #2.1m lady dumps her fiance two months to her graduation. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After spending #2.1m lady dumps her fiance two months to her graduation. (1824 Views)

Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google / Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After spending #2.1m lady dumps her fiance two months to her graduation. by Alexgman1(m): 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2022
I just read a story on my facebook news feed of a guy who spent #2.1million in sponsuring his fiancee in the university and two months to her graduation she dumped him. He's seriously heartbroken and pray he doesn't take drastic actions on himself or her.

This story has pushed me to throw this question to nairalanders:

WHICH IS RISKIER: SPONSURING YOUR LOVER OR FIANCEE IN SCHOOL OR OVERTAKING A TRAILER AT A SHARP BEND?
Re: After spending #2.1m lady dumps her fiance two months to her graduation. by Felimax(m): 7:06pm On Jul 07, 2022
Till tomorrow there will still be men who will more than sponsor their girlfriend to any level in life.

The thing is the motive behind. If she is not mad she will not want to leave you for any reason.

Most of the ladies I dated, I ensure you affected positively as I despise having liabilities around me so I am ready to sponsor you to the best of my ability. Yes, lots of them will end finding love elsewhere and my thoughts was always, this is not meant for me but anywhere in future she meets me she will have great respect for me.

4 Likes

Re: After spending #2.1m lady dumps her fiance two months to her graduation. by Nyascobar1414: 7:18pm On Jul 07, 2022
Good... Anything that will make simps learn is appreciated...

Next.......

4 Likes

Re: After spending #2.1m lady dumps her fiance two months to her graduation. by blackboy(m): 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2022
Money cant buy you love
Re: After spending #2.1m lady dumps her fiance two months to her graduation. by InfernoNig: 3:31am On Jul 08, 2022
Igbo girls are expert in this.

One of my senior man will say:

Don't take responsibility of a girl, whose parents are alive and healthy. It won't end well.

1 Like

Re: After spending #2.1m lady dumps her fiance two months to her graduation. by HilcomTech(m): 9:36am On Jul 08, 2022
InfernoNig:
Igbo girls are expert in this.

One of my senior man will say:

Don't take responsibility of a girl, whose parents are alive and healthy. It won't end well.

They don't have conscience

1 Like

Re: After spending #2.1m lady dumps her fiance two months to her graduation. by Godada(m): 9:49am On Jul 08, 2022
Re: After spending #2.1m lady dumps her fiance two months to her graduation. by odinson1(m): 10:03am On Jul 08, 2022
Felimax:
Till tomorrow there will still be men who will more than sponsor their girlfriend to any level in life.

Most of the ladies I dated, I ensure you affected positively as I despise having liabilities around me so I am ready to sponsor you to the best of my ability. Yes, lots of them will end finding love elsewhere and my thoughts was always, this is not meant for me but anywhere in future she meets me she will have great respect for me.
Oga die that talk about respect, na the respect you wan chop?
You lost and she won! She used you to upgrade herself,and when she found no use for you any longer,she dumped your sorry ass out into the streets.
She won't have respect for you o,she will point at you to her friends and they will all laugh because you were just a stepping stone and ATM she used to level up

6 Likes

Re: After spending #2.1m lady dumps her fiance two months to her graduation. by Adevector: 10:30am On Jul 08, 2022
Very good news, serves the idiot right.

Next should be a bullet in the idiot brain, anything to eradicate simps

1 Like

Re: After spending #2.1m lady dumps her fiance two months to her graduation. by Felimax(m): 11:18am On Jul 08, 2022
odinson1:

Oga die that talk about respect, na the respect you wan chop?
You lost and she won! She used you to upgrade herself,and when she found no use for you any longer,she dumped your sorry ass out into the streets.
She won't have respect for you o,she will point at you to her friends and they will all laugh because you were just a stepping stone and ATM she used to level up

Small boy, small sense! Till date i still have the keys to those ladies, if I change my Facebook account they follow to the new one. No lies.
Besides, I don't have anybody to impress, it's my money and my business.

Everybody insulted me for training her then in school. Today, I have my own firm, she is married to me with four kids and she has not ran away, even the present job I am doing in Port Harcourt she drew the connection. O boy, I nor loose.

Learn from the Masters what it means to be 99.1% rugged. I am in charge of all her earnings including her business, married her at age 22. Can you beat that?

I swear you are not even married still sucking from your mother's breast hence the level of your thinking faculty.

2 Likes

Re: After spending #2.1m lady dumps her fiance two months to her graduation. by odinson1(m): 11:19am On Jul 08, 2022
Felimax:

Small boy, small sense! Till date i still have the keys to those ladies, if I change my Facebook account they follow to the new one. No lies.

Everybody insulted me for training her then in school. Today, I have my own firm, she is married to me with four kids and she has not ran away, even the present job I am doing in Port Harcourt she drew the connection. O boy, I nor loose.

Learn from the Masters what it means to be 99.1% rugged. I am in charge of all her earnings including her business, married her at age 22. Can you beat that?

I swear you are not even married still sucking from your mother's breast hence the level of your thinking faculty.

You are one lucky simp,your type are rare
Other guys like you wey do am,the women dumped them like used pads cheesy

1 Like

Re: After spending #2.1m lady dumps her fiance two months to her graduation. by Felimax(m): 11:28am On Jul 08, 2022
odinson1:

You are one lucky simp,your type are rare
Other guys like you wey do am,the women dumped them like used pads cheesy

Yes, they call me simp. They still do but I am one simp who controls an empire of women. Port Harcourt has even made it worst, doing my best everyday to be totally faithful to my marriage. No bragging! I am simple, I am tough, I am rugged. It's just the 99.1% rugged mentality.
Re: After spending #2.1m lady dumps her fiance two months to her graduation. by odinson1(m): 11:34am On Jul 08, 2022
Felimax:

Yes, they call me simp. They still do but I am one simp who controls an empire of women. Port Harcourt has even made it worst, doing my best everyday to be totally faithful to my marriage. No bragging! I am simple, I am tough, I am rugged. It's just the 99.1% rugged mentality.

Lol you don't control them,they are the ones in reality controlling you grin
They give you the illusion of power,whilst they Extract money from you,and then you smile like a king with Chains around his neck.
You lose money,they gain that very money you lost,and you are the one in control? cheesy
Re: After spending #2.1m lady dumps her fiance two months to her graduation. by Felimax(m): 11:52am On Jul 08, 2022
odinson1:

Lol you don't control them,they are the ones in reality controlling you grin
They give you the illusion of power,whilst they Extract money from you,and then you smile like a king with Chains around his neck.
You lose money,they gain that very money you lost,and you are the one in control? cheesy

Money is what you define it to be!
You don't really get it! You won't get it. Not everything can be said in the open. However, I have nobody to impress. It's my money and my business. In reality you don't really need money to be in control. You need sense.
Re: After spending #2.1m lady dumps her fiance two months to her graduation. by odinson1(m): 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2022
Felimax:

Money is what you define it to be!
You don't really get it! You won't get it. Not everything can be said in the open. However, I have nobody to impress. It's my money and my business. In reality you don't really need money to be in control. You need sense.
Keep on consoling yourself,the reality is you are being milked by the women you claim to be in control of cheesy
They make you see yourself like a king while they hide in the shadows and extract money and free goodies/services from you. In the end,they are the winners while you are the loser!
Re: After spending #2.1m lady dumps her fiance two months to her graduation. by Felimax(m): 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
odinson1:

Keep on consoling yourself,the reality is you are being milked by the women you claim to be in control of cheesy
They make you see yourself like a king while they hide in the shadows and extract money and free goodies/services from you. In the end,they are the winners while you are the loser!

E pele! Why bother about it?
My money! My business! Your headache? Why na?
Re: After spending #2.1m lady dumps her fiance two months to her graduation. by odinson1(m): 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2022
Felimax:

E pele! Why bother about it?
My money! My business! Your headache? Why na?
Ok o i don hear say na your business
I sha nor wan see your heartbreak thread for frontpage tomorrow o cheesy

"I just found out my first son isn't actually mine,and my wife told me she doesn't love me anymore." cheesy
Re: After spending #2.1m lady dumps her fiance two months to her graduation. by Felimax(m): 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
odinson1:

Ok o i don hear say na your business
I sha nor wan see your heartbreak thread for frontpage tomorrow o cheesy

"I just found out my first son isn't actually mine,and my wife told me she doesn't love me anymore." cheesy

God is your strength dear brother. Sometimes in life we cannot predict the kind of temptation that will come our way. May God restore your peace.
Re: After spending #2.1m lady dumps her fiance two months to her graduation. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 08, 2022
I could never allow my brother try this with any female.
Re: After spending #2.1m lady dumps her fiance two months to her graduation. by paul100(m): 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2022
Felimax:

The thing is the motive behind. If she is not mad she will not want to leave you for any reason.

Oga,there is nothing like respect here just as someone have already told you.You end up like planks use in building houses.The planks are used to help the building to be stronger and firm and once their work is done,they are removed/discarded.i can't change your opinion sha
Re: After spending #2.1m lady dumps her fiance two months to her graduation. by Felimax(m): 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
paul100:

Oga,there is nothing like respect here just as someone have already told you.You end up like planks use in building houses.The planks are used to help the building to be stronger and firm and once their work is done.They are removed/discarded.That's your choice anyway

Fallacy! Go and read and learn. I cannot say everything in open. Women will pull the strings no man can pull for your sake. A lot of you are ignorant.

When this job offer came, her sisters pleaded that their husbands should be given the offer, she said NO! Not even her brothers she allowed to apply for it. I did as then a boyfriend, just a boyfriend and I got the job, few months Later I was transferred to Lagos, my salary doubled her own. Who is really using who? I paid her school fees from my salary but each time I travel for supply I make almost my salary.

So say what you know. If not for her wetin for carry me near Dangote Cement Ibese, Obajana, FMW Sunti all the way Niger state. Even if she decides to go today I am already made. My connections and network all gotten from her. Through this same network my sister and friends came into the system. I don't joke with my woman.
Re: After spending #2.1m lady dumps her fiance two months to her graduation. by paul100(m): 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
Felimax:

Fallacy! Go and read and learn. I cannot say everything in open. Women will pull the strings no man can pull for your sake. A lot of you are ignorant.

When this job offer came, her sisters pleaded that their husbands should be given the offer, she said NO! Not even her brothers she allowed to apply for it. I did as then a boyfriend, just a boyfriend and I got the job, few months Later I was transferred to Lagos, my salary doubled her own. Who is really using who? I paid her school fees from my salary but each time I travel for supply I make almost my salary.

So say what you know. If not for her wetin for carry me near Dangote Cement Ibese, Obajana, FMW Sunti all the way Niger state. Even if she decides to go today I am already made. My connections and network all gotten from her. Through this same network my sister and friends came into the system. I don't joke with my woman.
That's nice to hear but it doesn't work that way for every guy out there.Some girls after all their fiance has done for them.Once they are made,they ghost the guy as if they had nothing before.You are just one of the luckiest guys.
Re: After spending #2.1m lady dumps her fiance two months to her graduation. by Felimax(m): 2:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
paul100:

That's nice to hear but it doesn't work that way for every guy out there.Some girls after all their fiance has done for them.Once they are made,they ghost the guy as if they had nothing before.You are just one of the luckiest guys.

Who told you I was not ghosted? The last one almost killed me, then my wife now was a little girlfriend whom I could not even date. She was a minor then but she stick around. Always encouraging me, it was so interesting when they all new I was going to get married to her. Those ones that ran, later start calling me names and the whole of the distractions. Some even visited me in Lagos and I waste no time let them know they could not change my mind.

When one of my ex died my siblings said I was the one that killed her. Very funny, she left me heart broken, totally wounded and one little girl helped me up and she came back 10years later begging her father not me. Few months later I heard she fell sick and later died.

Bro, it was so sweet coming out of those heart breaks.
Re: After spending #2.1m lady dumps her fiance two months to her graduation. by DaddyNimo(m): 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
Alexgman1:
I just read a story on my facebook news feed of a guy who spent #2.1million in sponsuring his fiancee in the university and two months to her graduation she dumped him. He's seriously heartbroken and pray he doesn't take drastic actions on himself or her.

This story has pushed me to throw this question to nairalanders:

WHICH IS RISKIER: SPONSURING YOUR LOVER OR FIANCEE IN SCHOOL OR OVERTAKING A TRAILER AT A SHARP BEND?
Him papa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After spending #2.1m lady dumps her fiance two months to her graduation. by DaddyNimo(m): 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
Felimax:

Guy shut up abeg....the more you talk the stupider you sound....how does your dad cope knowing he birthed a simp like you with no brains
Re: After spending #2.1m lady dumps her fiance two months to her graduation. by YourHighTension: 2:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
The idea is never to use money/favors to attract and keep a woman. Especially when sex is involved, she'd unconsciously take the sex as repayment. After all, you were gaining something from her.
Re: After spending #2.1m lady dumps her fiance two months to her graduation. by Divay22(f): 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
DaddyNimo:

Guy shut up abeg....the more you talk the stupider you sound....how does your dad cope knowing he birthed a simp like you with no brains
It's uneducated to insult people because they don't relate to whatever it is you're saying...Everybody can not have same experience...
You don't expect him to hate girls because everyone has one bad thing to say about the girls they've met....
It's his life, Business and Money and that doesn't make him a simp because right here and now he's very happy....
So kindly keep your negative opinion..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After spending #2.1m lady dumps her fiance two months to her graduation. by Felimax(m): 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
GreatVocalist:

You are a strong man.

I thank God.
Re: After spending #2.1m lady dumps her fiance two months to her graduation. by Felimax(m): 3:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
DaddyNimo:

It's a compliment! Next time try be a better fool.
Re: After spending #2.1m lady dumps her fiance two months to her graduation. by opeyy(f): 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2022
Whatever good we do in life, we should do it for goodness sake and expect our reward from our maker, not because of a person because it can cause you to regret. That's my principle, so it does not make me cautious or stop me from doing good.
Re: After spending #2.1m lady dumps her fiance two months to her graduation. by DaddyNimo(m): 11:07am On Jul 09, 2022
Divay22:

It's uneducated to insult people because they don't relate to whatever it is you're saying...Everybody can not have same experience...
You don't expect him to hate girls because everyone has one bad thing to say about the girls they've met....
It's his life, Business and Money and that doesn't make him a simp because right here and now he's very happy....
So kindly keep your negative opinion..
Wasn't talking to a leech like you....how won't you be happy a fool is paying a girls school fees....face front and mind your hoe business

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch As Buju Had Sex And Knacked Swedish Lady Before He Arrested Her / Story Of A Beautiful Lady Who Commited Suicide!! / Ten Mistakes Men Make With Women,what To Do About It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.