Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,513 members, 7,836,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Story Of A Beautiful Lady Who Commited Suicide!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story Of A Beautiful Lady Who Commited Suicide!! (1831 Views)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / "After 14 Years Of Dating, He Came To Pay My Bride Price" - Beautiful Lady Says / Beautiful Lady Who Almost Committed Suicide Shares Hot Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story Of A Beautiful Lady Who Commited Suicide!! by Testiebobo(m): 9:22am On Sep 11, 2023
(true life story) PLS SHARE THIS STORY
There was lady who had mental disorder, she roamed around the streets looking blank and weird but she was a very beautiful lady. She was fair in complexion, had smooth skin, she is of an average height with bright eyes.
However, one day I saw this lady talking to herself in one corner and misbehaving! So I decided to question my mom who that lady was. To my surprise! My mom gave me her attention and was ready to explain in details. Then she started narrating. "That lady you saw was a graduate with first class in the university of ibadan. After she graduated she went for her NYSC and finished successfully, then she decided to settle with her fiance and get married. However,it was two days to her wedding that some boys in her area came to her self-contained room and raped her. When her fiance heard about it he cancelled their wedding and broke up with her. Since then she had been mentally derailed.
However, just last month the lady corpse was found in a well
Re: Story Of A Beautiful Lady Who Commited Suicide!! by jackmrandy: 9:43am On Sep 11, 2023
Testiebobo:
There was lady who had mental disorder, she roamed around the streets looking blank and weird but she was a very beautiful lady. She was fair in complexion, had smooth skin, she is of an average height with bright eyes.
However, one day I saw this lady talking to herself in one corner and misbehaving! So I decided to question my mom who that lady was. To my surprise! My mom gave me her attention and was ready to explain in details. Then she started narrating. "That lady you saw was a graduate with first class in the university of ibadan. After she graduated she went for her NYSC and finished successfully, then she decided to settle with her fiance and get married. However,it was two days to her wedding that some boys in her area came to her self-contained room and raped her. When her fiance heard about it he cancelled their wedding and broke up with her. Since then she had been mentally derailed.

you are quick to write about the lady who committed suicide. what measures did your mum and the street people took to help her when she was alive after the rape incident? you are part of the problem Nigeria is facing. always quick to put up story into social media, but not taking proactive measures to help victims.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Story Of A Beautiful Lady Who Commited Suicide!! by izonborn098(m): 10:53am On Sep 11, 2023
Re: Story Of A Beautiful Lady Who Commited Suicide!! by Westerhoffe(m): 12:49pm On Sep 11, 2023
shocked

Nigerians at times…

I won't want to believe this story as true. But if it is, then:
What about her families?
She has no friends?
No colleagues?
No neighbours?
No siblings?
No parents?
No cousins?
Nieces?
Nephews?
Uncles?
Aunties?

Why can't anyone help her knowing her story?
I think this story is composed.

1 Like

Re: Story Of A Beautiful Lady Who Commited Suicide!! by Kobojunkie: 1:09pm On Sep 11, 2023
Testiebobo:
How did you come to the conclusion that she committed suicide? undecided

Was that the report of police investigation or what? undecided

1 Like

Re: Story Of A Beautiful Lady Who Commited Suicide!! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 11, 2023
She should have simply moved on with her life
I can't even imagine crying over anybody in this life not to talk of doing harm to myself because of somebody's son
If one door closes several other doors will open.

1 Like

Re: Story Of A Beautiful Lady Who Commited Suicide!! by Merry100: 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2023
IconicR:
She should have simply moved on with her life
I can't even imagine crying over anybody in this life not to talk of doing harm to myself because of somebody's son
If it had just been the cancellation of the wedding, she might have easily moved on. She might have been majorly traumatized by the rape.
Re: Story Of A Beautiful Lady Who Commited Suicide!! by Kobojunkie: 3:49pm On Sep 11, 2023
IconicR:
■ She should have simply moved on with her life
Moved on from being raped? Are you kidding? You are told she lost her mind yet you are suggesting she should have moved on? Oi vey! The mental health awareness among Nigerian is indeed terrible! undecided
Re: Story Of A Beautiful Lady Who Commited Suicide!! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Moved on from being raped? Are you kidding? You are told she lost her mind yet you are suggesting she should have moved on? Oi vey! The mental health awareness among Nigerian is indeed terrible! undecided
All she needed do was seek help
She went into depression because the guy left her and not because of the rape
So you should understand my point
Re: Story Of A Beautiful Lady Who Commited Suicide!! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 11, 2023
Merry100:

If it had just been the cancellation of the wedding, she might have easily moved on. She might have been majorly traumatized by the rape.
No
Obviously she was traumatized by the dumping and not the rape
If the guy had married her we would not be here reading this story
Re: Story Of A Beautiful Lady Who Commited Suicide!! by Kobojunkie: 4:11pm On Sep 11, 2023
IconicR:
All she needed do was seek help. She went into depression because the guy left her and not because of the rape. So you should understand my point
Read the story! undecided
Testiebobo:
She was traumatized by the rape, and the final blow which basically sent her off the rail was the man breaking up with her. That ain't depression. That is more than depression. Yes, she would have benefitted from seeking help but traumatized folks typically don't reason rationally and need help from others to help get back on track. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of A Beautiful Lady Who Commited Suicide!! by Kevineleven(m): 4:28pm On Sep 11, 2023
Double hit, rape and marriage cancellation.
That's too much to handle for a lady, but there are people that survived worse.

1 Like

Re: Story Of A Beautiful Lady Who Commited Suicide!! by yarimo(m): 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2023
jackmrandy:

you are quick to write about the lady who committed suicide. what measures did your mum and the street people took to help her when she was alive after the rape incident? you are part of the problem Nigeria is facing. always quick to put up story into social media, but not taking proactive measures to help victims.
may God bless you bros , until someone is dead that is when unfortunate people like op will show face as helper
Re: Story Of A Beautiful Lady Who Commited Suicide!! by yarimo(m): 4:59pm On Sep 11, 2023
Westerhoffe:
shocked

Nigerians at times…

I won't want to believe this story as true. But if it is, then:
What about her families?
She has no friends?
No colleagues?
No neighbours?
No siblings?
No parents?
No cousins?
Nieces?
Nephews?
Uncles?
Aunties?

Why can't anyone help her knowing her story?
I think this story is composed.
chairman some family and friends are unfortunate people, always good at pretending 100%
Re: Story Of A Beautiful Lady Who Commited Suicide!! by Kobojunkie: 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2023
Kevineleven:
Double hit, rape and marriage cancellation. That's too much to handle for a lady, but there are people that survived worse.
We are not all able to handle the same things abeg! No dey compare people please. undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Family Does Not Like My Fiance: But How Can I Tell Her / She Is Too Good, But He Hates This. Why?! / I Have Fixed My Wedding Date. Who Will Be My Bride?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.