Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,070 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri (30932 Views)

Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching / Twitter Suspension: US, UK, EU, Others Are Hypocrites - Lai Mohammed / Obi Ezekwesili Smiles And Relaxes Inside #BuhariTrain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by MadamExcellency: 7:04am On Jul 08, 2022
That thing is not even a Church building. Just a hall in a commercial buildings converted for fellowship and worship.
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by Nostring: 7:04am On Jul 08, 2022
Coolbreeze1988:
I wonder the kinda smoke this guy dey take
shut up! una be hypocrite trutru undecided
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by Hezmatosky: 7:05am On Jul 08, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Is Reno Omokri contributing anything for the growth of Nigeria .
Ask him directly, he's here lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by lomprico(m): 7:10am On Jul 08, 2022
UrPapa:
The level of hypocrisy in this country is high
So much that I dislike Reno, what he said is true
If it was elrufai dat did wat soludo did, my igbo brothers would have flood the whole Nigerian cyber space to scream persecution

When wike demolished a mosque fence the whole north was vibrating. When elrufai demolished a mosque in Zaria, we dint hear pim. So everybody laslas is a hypocrite. Including you
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by Dmacqh(m): 7:11am On Jul 08, 2022
He made good points. But it’s the security not the people. Those over zealous securities need to be cautioned and Soludo need to apologize to Odumeje.

Reno !!! Enjoy your Dubai and Agbado stomach infrastructures. Stop inciting war between East and North.

He targeted Anambra. We know why ? Why did he reference the North ? He’s trying to make sure the tribal line between North and East cut .

From using fake photo of Obi son matching Nigeria flag , to Obi photos used on a mat in a Mosque, to twisting the analogy of pilot and driver, to claiming insults on RK.

Why is he attacking Obi ? When he get a doze of his medicine , he run mad and block the person. He want the North to hate Obi . Is Obi APC or biggest Opponent come 2023 ?

They said he had no structure. He won’t win any state. He won’t get 200k votes. He won’t this, he won’t that ...lol.

We agreed to Obidiently get PVC and *waste* our votes.

We give peace to who need peace , if you say it’s vawulence , rugged you , we dey game !!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by Aify147(m): 7:11am On Jul 08, 2022
Don’t mind that Reno of a thing. Attention seeker
Totilopussylick:
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by Gkemz: 7:13am On Jul 08, 2022
Reno has lost its value and relevance. He's full of controversies and beer parlor talk.
FFK may be fooling around with APC but he's wiser than Reno who's senselessly and constantly bringing up controversies to instigate ethnic tribes against each other.
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by SpecialEdition: 7:18am On Jul 08, 2022
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by CommonSense1967: 7:18am On Jul 08, 2022
Totilopussylick:

It seems like lately he has regained his thinking capacity and has seen the hatred and hypocrisy from a certain section of the Nigerian society. Hence he's been more objective but you people don't appreciate facts and truth, you live for false narratives, propaganda, rumors and speculations.
Reno is no longer lived by the Igbos because he's been telling the truth lately. Go figure.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by deeway200(m): 7:18am On Jul 08, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Nothing
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by Freebills12: 7:20am On Jul 08, 2022
His church was not destroyed, only part of his security house which was built on drainage route. https://leadership.ng/just-in-odumejes-church-not-demolished-official/
Only hypocrites like Reno will use it for ethnic crisis and political propaganda
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by HODcol: 7:21am On Jul 08, 2022
Reno is gradually becoming incitive and that's not good for the country. Most of his comments recently are tending towards pitching one section against the other and that's too bad for a person of Reno's status.
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by 007Marvel(m): 7:22am On Jul 08, 2022
wwwihy:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1545084101375442945

This Reno man is just too stupid,I don't know why people even give him attention anymore. First of all I'm not an Igbo boy! That aside, Odumeje was warned, That church sits on a huge canal, and I do not mean to offend anyone, any reasonable person sees Odumeje as Fraud and has always waited for this to happen. Yes no one is crying that it's persecution because we know it's definitely not! Odumeje has been warned for over a month now. How many mosques do they demolish in the north? But you can see them physically attack churches for no reason, without any prior provocation. Why is Nigerians so blinded by bigotry that they forget to see the truth ! And yes if this was a mosque I bet you that it would be a mega hit news by now. But let's be realistic it's an Igbo man doing it to another Igbo man and the reason why he did it is very obvious even for a toddler to see! And sometimes force is needed to put some people in the place they truly belong, I'm against violence but there's no way Odumeje or anybody else could watch their property been demolished and won't say something harsh that would also demand a harsh reaction from the securities.
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by Shampoo77: 7:25am On Jul 08, 2022
Shameless Reno
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by OmorG32z: 7:35am On Jul 08, 2022
Reno likes to sit comfortably outside the country and cause enthnic cyber war in his own country after he will be forming victim
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by alcuin(m): 7:35am On Jul 08, 2022
I don't like Reno Omokri but I hate hypocrisy more.

When Reno was busy dragging others, which they see as their enemy, all of them were hailing Reno and praising him.

Now that same Reno is talking about their favorites, Reno has become useless and subject to their insults.

They even want him permanently banned from Twitter.

Who are these people? They will rather blame Saudi Arabia for a problem in Awka than to confront truth.

Truly, Reno deserves whatever he's getting from his "fans" now. Talk about reaping what one sows.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by walozanga(m): 7:35am On Jul 08, 2022
Totilopussylick:

The man no get sense
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by proprince(m): 7:35am On Jul 08, 2022
I used to think this fooool was a wise man.
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by meobizy(f): 7:37am On Jul 08, 2022
Broke people always have opinions.
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by alcuin(m): 7:37am On Jul 08, 2022
HODcol:
Reno is gradually becoming incitive and that's not good for the country. Most of his comments recently are tending towards pitching one section against the other and that's too bad for a person of Reno's status.

Reno has not changed. He has always been like this, just that his vile was focus on a common "enemy".

Now that he's facing your "favorites", he's now bad.

Same fate awaits that David Hundeyin guy.
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by DMerciful(m): 7:40am On Jul 08, 2022
There's also precedence that enables prejudice. If you're shown precedence of unprovoked attacks, you expect reactions anytime such attacks happen whether legitimately or not.
omenka:
If it had happened in the North, it would have been breaking news on all newspapers and blogs.

The useless group that call themselves HURIWA would have long issued a statement. Kukwa would have spat fire by now. CAN wouldn't be left out of the frenzy, and Igbos would have had another reason why Nigeria doesn't deserve unique black people like them.

But since it happened in the East, it's all good.

Bloody hypocrites.
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by Kingsley10000: 7:41am On Jul 08, 2022
What can of officer's are those one I don't see any reason for hitting this man I felt for him
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by DMerciful(m): 7:42am On Jul 08, 2022
This is pedestrian!

If Soludo had demolished a mosque under the same reason of being an illegal structure,
there would have been reactions from the North and Muric. Its not one-sided so stop being mischievous
UrPapa:
If it was elrufai dat did wat soludo did, my igbo brothers would have flood the whole Nigerian cyber space to scream persecution
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by DMerciful(m): 7:44am On Jul 08, 2022
There's no group who do not insult others. Even the killer groups have the highest capacity to be voted for
LeoDeKing:

Yet, those people are practically busy insulting all Nigerians so one of them should be elected as the president of my beloved country.

God knows that will never happen even in the next 5 decades. God forbid, we Nigerians jump am pass. cheesy
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by noble99: 7:44am On Jul 08, 2022
This rhino no get job?
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by crackhouse(m): 7:44am On Jul 08, 2022
Totilopussylick:
not at all.
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 08, 2022
alcuin:
I don't like Reno Omokri but I hate hypocrisy more.

When Reno was busy dragging others, which they see as their enemy, all of them were hailing Reno and praising him.

Now that same Reno is talking about their favorites, Reno has become useless and subject to their insults.

They even want him permanently banned from Twitter.

Who are these people? They will rather blame Saudi Arabia for a problem in Awka than to confront truth.

Truly, Reno deserves whatever he's getting from his "fans" now. Talk about reaping what one sows.

Well said... Hypocrisy is a big issue with Nigerians
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by Psalmistproject: 7:57am On Jul 08, 2022
UrPapa:

If elrufai demolished a mosque, how do you think southerners will react?

Southerners stand for sound reasoning.
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by Simplythebest: 7:59am On Jul 08, 2022
No u got it wrong why not Elrufai demolish mosque as a Muslim but Soludo is a Christian so what they hell u guys are trying to compare.
UrPapa:
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by Danniedpastor(m): 8:13am On Jul 08, 2022
richie240:
U are right: he "juss wan talk".
Now back to d mata: did he lie about what he said?
cool

Yes, its dumb to expect a reaction immediately. It happened mid-day yesterday and you expect everyone to react immediately?
I'm not a fan of the Indaboski but they shouldn't have treated him that was. He's a Nigerian too. Those will surely be sanctioned by the state government
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by Coolbreeze1988(m): 8:16am On Jul 08, 2022
livinbygrace:

You people are bunch of hypocrites,Reno is right ,if it had happened in the North,you people would have break the internet ,but since it happened in the south,it’s normal
Bros good morning o, how the family? (in Sabinus voice). I am against the brutality against the man of God, but the demolition of the church is justified. It was on the water way.
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by erniok(m): 8:18am On Jul 08, 2022
omenka:
If it had happened in the North, it would have been breaking news on all newspapers and blogs.

The useless group that call themselves HURIWA would have long issued a statement. Kukwa would have spat fire by now. CAN wouldn't be left out of the frenzy, and Igbos would have had another reason why Nigeria doesn't deserve unique black people like them.

But since it happened in the East, it's all good.

Bloody hypocrites.
you are obviously not smart by comparing apples with mangoes. this is christian vs christian per say not not one religion vs another.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

God Will Never Forgive Oshiomhole; Man Laments After Failed Edo Project. Photos / Unknown Gunmen Attack Ojoto Police Station In Anambra, Kill Officer / How Saraki And Friends Will Plunge Nigeria Into Its Next Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.