Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,020 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri (30931 Views)

Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching / Twitter Suspension: US, UK, EU, Others Are Hypocrites - Lai Mohammed / Obi Ezekwesili Smiles And Relaxes Inside #BuhariTrain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by amliftedhigher: 8:27am On Jul 08, 2022
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by omenka(m): 8:27am On Jul 08, 2022
erniok:

you are obviously not smart by comparing apples with mangoes. this is christian vs christian per say not not one religion vs another.
Wow, wow, wow!!!

There you have it people. Our friends from the East, who insist they're the wisest of all black people in the world, believe the need to condemn an event depends on who the alleged culprit is!!

"My brother is allowed to kill me, but a stranger isn't". That is wisdom South East style. cool

1 Like

Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by VEHINTOLAR: 8:28am On Jul 08, 2022
When yeebos are told the truth, they become unnecessarily angry !
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by Skyonebaba: 8:31am On Jul 08, 2022
UrPapa:
The level of hypocrisy in this country is high
So much that I dislike Reno, what he said is true
If it was elrufai dat did wat soludo did, my igbo brothers would have flood the whole Nigerian cyber space to scream persecution

You are talking rubbish, no one is condemning the demolition of the church because we all know it was the right thing . The El rufai you are talking about demolishes building without any good reason , I have a friend who was a former millionaire in kaduna but today he is living from hand to mouth because El rufai demolished his two shops , one house and he also lost two lands to El rufai and no compensation was given to him , do you think soludo will do this to anyone?
The only thing that didn't happen right there was the manhandling odumeje got from the task force
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by TruthinAction: 8:32am On Jul 08, 2022
omenka:
If it had happened in the North, it would have been breaking news on all newspapers and blogs.

The useless group that call themselves HURIWA would have long issued a statement. Kukwa would have spat fire by now. CAN wouldn't be left out of the frenzy, and Igbos would have had another reason why Nigeria doesn't deserve unique black people like them.

But since it happened in the East, it's all good.

Bloody hypocrites.

I don't think so. One of the reasons CAN didn't respond is because Odumeje has questionable character and practices that is alien to the Christian faith. So, they probably wouldn't have said anything even it happened in the north.
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by erniok(m): 8:33am On Jul 08, 2022
omenka:
Wow, wow, wow!!!

There you have it people. Our friends from the East, who insist they're the wisest of all black people in the world, believe the need to condemn an event depends on who the alleged culprit is!!

"My brother is allowed to kill me, but a stranger isn't". That is wisdom South East style. cool
You still haven't wised up based on your line of argument. Now tell me, would you find a southerner complain if el-rufai demolishes a mosque? There lies your answer.
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by Andrea781: 8:34am On Jul 08, 2022
wwwihy:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1545084101375442945
Reno two mouthed Hypocrite is calling others hypocrite
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by wink2015(m): 8:45am On Jul 08, 2022
Reno Omokri stop promoting wrongs and lies.

When LIES ARE TOLD FOR SO LONG it seems to carry the face of truth but it is really lies.
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by Bullahville: 8:45am On Jul 08, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Is Reno Omokri contributing anything for the growth of Nigeria .

Absolutely nothing except his ugly white beard. Just causing division from his EXILE permanent home.
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by chrisblack1234: 8:46am On Jul 08, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Is Reno Omokri contributing anything for the growth of not at all.Nigeria .
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by MrUchenna1(m): 8:49am On Jul 08, 2022
Talking much is a sign of vanity, for the one who is lavish with words is cheap in deeds.
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by Caroworld: 8:51am On Jul 08, 2022
The creeping terrorist!
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by frankson1(m): 8:53am On Jul 08, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
The man is seriously a disgrace to humanity. Imagine staying in the comfort of his home to cause ethnic division.

If this had happened in the North, what would've been your response

That man was treated like a criminal, but it's okay because it didn't happen in the North and Buhari or Police IG didn't give the order undecided
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by Acidosis(m): 8:54am On Jul 08, 2022
There is a difference between hypocrisy and intolerance. The scene playing out today is not hypocrisy per se but intolerance (or both). A situation where people tolerate the excesses of their brothers but never those from an outsider. Majority of Nigerians are intolerant and trying to pin this on Southern Christians is stupidity.

El Rufai has demolished several mosques in Kaduna without any resistance from various Islamic groups. If Soludo replicates same in Anambra, we all know the reaction to expect from these groups.

The only reason Reno Omkri is crying about this matter is because it affects the Southern people. Can Reno criticize Atiku and the North? Can he? Of course, he won't. Everyone is hypocritical in some ways.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by ailenmen: 8:55am On Jul 08, 2022
I are always making noise,what have Remo contributed to this country ??
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by mabea: 8:57am On Jul 08, 2022
MagicBishop:
As much as Reno is an idiot, he is actually right about Igbo hypocrisy and their selective memory .

Just picture the fallout if James Nwafor was not Igbo.

The way they all went silent when it was revealed that the head of the dreaded Akwuza SARS was an Igbo with most of the SARS personnel under him also Igbo.

If there is any negative news coming out of Igbo land involving igbos , their usual tactics is now to claim that its a distraction against a Peter Obi presidential campaign sponsored by the media.
I guess it was you and your tribe that started the call out on Nwafor before others joined in I'm I wrong?
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by Grandmeister(m): 9:02am On Jul 08, 2022
omenka:
Wow, wow, wow!!!

The same wisdom that has allowed boko Haram and iswap to.kill and main thousands in the north and yet Buhari still won re-election in 2019 and was never in danger of impeachment throughout. Yes that same wisdom!
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:02am On Jul 08, 2022
omenka:
If it had happened in the North, it would have been breaking news on all newspapers and blogs.

The useless group that call themselves HURIWA would have long issued a statement. Kukwa would have spat fire by now. CAN wouldn't be left out of the frenzy, and Igbos would have had another reason why Nigeria doesn't deserve unique black people like them.

But since it happened in the East, it's all good.

Bloody hypocrites.

Just like boko haram have been killing million of muslims in the north but because five northerners were killed in the east the whole world almost came to an end?

You are a f ucking hypocrite!
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by ponishah: 9:06am On Jul 08, 2022
derecho:
This one just wan talk sha...if dem cyberbully am now, e go dey form victim.
still, that doesnt change the fact he pointed at.
he who comes to equity must come with clean hands.
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:09am On Jul 08, 2022
UrPapa:
If it was elrufai dat did wat soludo did, my igbo brothers would have flood the whole Nigerian cyber space to scream persecution

But millions of muslims have been killed by boko haram in the north and the northerners are not wailing.

Bu, but when five were killed in anambra the whole northerners were crying around the whole cyberspace. Why?

In the North is five greater than million?

The whole Nigerians are hypo's.
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by sageer1706(m): 9:13am On Jul 08, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
The man is seriously a disgrace to humanity. Imagine staying in the comfort of his home to cause ethnic division.
Oga Reno is only saying the obvious truth, if it where to in the north this demolition happen, by now the likes of u, CAN and other hypocrite will have been crying foul by now.
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by moyosore32: 9:17am On Jul 08, 2022
omenka:
Meeeee, meeeeee mmmmeeeeeeeee. That's all I hear from you. cheesy grin

Lwkm!!! Hilarious asf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by Sunnypan: 9:26am On Jul 08, 2022
IF SAY I BE NATIVE DOCTOR I FOR MAKE THIS MAN DEAF AND DUMB SO WE CAN HEAR BETTER THINGS FROM OTHER REASONABLE PEOPLE.
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by Josh109: 9:36am On Jul 08, 2022
TakeBackNaija:
That bastard called reno or whatever is a disgusting fool.

This same fool will be complaining that Nigerian youths who are supporting Obi are cyber bullies yet all he does online everyday is trying to pitch ethnic groups in Nigeria against each other. However, he is hiding in America while trying to set Nigeria on fire with his stupid tribal utterances.

His day of reckoning is coming and he will be surely disgraced.
. Oga can u deny what reno said?
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by Kurt92: 9:40am On Jul 08, 2022
Totilopussylick:
too sad
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by zelnababa(m): 9:40am On Jul 08, 2022
TakeBackNaija:
That bastard called reno or whatever is a disgusting fool.

This same fool will be complaining that Nigerian youths who are supporting Obi are cyber bullies yet all he does online everyday is trying to pitch ethnic groups in Nigeria against each other. However, he is hiding in America while trying to set Nigeria on fire with his stupid tribal utterances.

His day of reckoning is coming and he will be surely disgraced.
but na your guy before naw
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by Hassanmaye(m): 10:10am On Jul 08, 2022
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by jaxxy(m): 10:13am On Jul 08, 2022
Lastmessenger2:

Reno is a hypocritic himself sadly.
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by ljoh: 10:20am On Jul 08, 2022
UrPapa:

You're an ignoramus
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by bizzibodi(m): 10:53am On Jul 08, 2022
Is he aware obiagele ezekwesili is old enough to be his mother?
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by Abdulmumin412(m): 11:14am On Jul 08, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Yes, that time he was criticizing Buhari and you people we're praising him
Re: Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri by Babalola0920: 11:18am On Jul 08, 2022
IGBO IGBO IGBO !!! MY PEOPLE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose / Photo Of Buhari With Emir Of Ilorin, Oloffa Of Offa Alhaji Ibrahim Gambari / God Will Never Forgive Oshiomhole; Man Laments After Failed Edo Project. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.